Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM

Old August 8th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skypaw rolled onto his back and opened his eyes.
"Yeah, Im fine." He mewed, holding back a cough. "Just... Tired, that's all." He reached a paw out and pawed Cherrypaw on the cheek. "Heh."
Cherrypaw let out a sigh of relief. Thank Starclan. "Right," the little ginger and white meowed, her eyes still a bit haunted from her memories. "Maybe we ought to go back to our camps. We'll both have training tomorrow. Since You taught me how to catch rabbits, how about tomorrow night I make good on teaching you to climb a tree?"
Old August 8th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw stood up. "Alright," He mewed,
shaking his pelt. "Sounds good. Hey, are you alright?" He asked, noticing the fear in Cherrypaw's eyes. "You look as if you've seen a fox." Skypaw placed his paw on the ThunderClan apprentices' shoulder.

Character Site

Old August 9th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skypaw stood up. "Alright," He mewed,
shaking his pelt. "Sounds good. Hey, are you alright?" He asked, noticing the fear in Cherrypaw's eyes. "You look as if you've seen a fox." Skypaw placed his paw on the ThunderClan apprentices' shoulder.
Cherrypaw wriggled from under the apprentice's paw and backed away, "Y-Yes of course," she meowed, her voice thick with artificial cheer, "Just gotta get back now. Warrior training, you know. I'd rub the rabbit in a Windclan scent marker to take care on my scent if I were you. Bye!" The little ginger and white bolted for the trees before Skypaw could respond, running headlong back toward her camp.
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Might disappear again

Skypaw stood there, shocked. Cherrypaw was so quick to get back to her camp... He thought, heading back to his own camp. Does she not want to be with me...? Skypaw shook his head and picked up his pace. She'll show up tomorrow... I know she will... But Skypaw couldn't help from wondering. Will she...

Character Site

Old August 11th, 2017, 04:08 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
During training with Amberflame, Minkpaw never felt intimidated despite the older feline's serious aurora. Their mentor would constantly flash them irritated glared and warning growls, but they always shrugged Amberflame off, never at all effected by the warrior's frustration. But then again, Amberflame never tried to kill them, unlike the WindClan apprentice they were currently facing. For the first time in their life, Minkpaw was intimidated. They wanted to run far away from their opponent, and hide, curled up, in a warm nest. They wanted their clanmates protection, to chase away the cruel rival apprentice that currently tortured them.

By the time their enemy was on her paws, Minkpaw was still struggling to get to their own. Their legs were shaking with weakness, but Minkpaw refused to collapse no matter how much their body yearned for the relaxation of lying down. Minkpaw hadn't realized their entire body was shaking, that fear danced in their wide eyes, that adrenaline drove them to face their persistent opponent. They knew they wouldn't be able to outrun the WindClan cat, which meant they'd have no choice but to face their opponent and fight - or give up, but that wasn't really an option.

Looking at the WindClan cat, Minkpaw felt their blood run cold. The enemy looked truly wild, her pelt messy and bloody, blood dripping from her sharp teeth. Minkpaw even imagined a sadistic grin on the other cat's face. Quickly recovering from their shock as they noticed the WindClan cat prowling closer, Minkpaw bared their own teeth. Unfortunately, Minkpaw wasn't as intimidating as the opponent, their attempts to look scary rather pathetic. Yet the adrenaline that ran through them convinced them that they looked like a lion. A stream of dark blood dribbled down from their shoulders, staining their pale brown pelt with dark red. Because the WindClan cat's attacks have been calculated and agonizingly slow and not panic-driven like Minkpaw's, they have landed less blows than the younger cat who practically flailed their unsheathed claws every time their opponent was close. They folded their ears back, their tail lashing readily. Though they lacked knowledge of proper fighting techniques, they realized they only had to swipe their paw or bite or even kick or dodge to defend themselves. At the moment, that was enough for Minkpaw.

After releasing a challenging hiss, Minkpaw glided forward, their hind paws kicking up earth behind them. Their eyes were set on the cat's right flank, but at last second Minkpaw planned to dodge to the right, landing a blow on the enemy's left flank. They'd continue to run right past, towards ThunderClan territory. They'd run and run from their enemy, and if the WindClan cat caught up with them, then Minkpaw would stop to fight, only to continue running when their opponent was distracted. Their heart racing wildly, Minkpaw could only hope their plan worked.
The Abyssinian had payed very close attention when she had been training with Shrikecall. She was a determined young cat and wanted to succeed well in the future. She wanted to be the best warrior that the clans had ever seen. Having been the apprentice of the deputy, Caracalpaw had been extra determined to impress the tom and do better than any other apprentice of her age. Judging by the way that the ThunderClan apprentice fought, the she-cat was almost certain that they didn’t pay the same amount of attention that she did. Or perhaps they did and simply lacked the talent to perfect the skills. It wouldn’t be very surprising considering they were a ThunderClan cat. Everyone knew that WindClan had the most talented and skilful cats.

By now, Caracalpaw could’ve given up and walked away, leaving the cat to go scurry back to their camp and cry, or whatever ThunderClan cats did after a battle. Her whole body was aching and she should’ve just been smarter and prevent this bloodshed. But the apprentice was just too proud to do anything of the sort. She would’ve been so ashamed if she were the first to leave the battle. How many of her clan mates would tease her for being weak if they found out? Surely she would never hear the end of it.

The Abyssinian hissed softly at the pain that throbbed in her, yet she continued to stalk forward. It was only now that her wounds started to burn. Truthfully, the she-cat was secretly hoping that her opponent would flee the scene soon. Caracalpaw’s energy was all drained and she was ready to go back to camp and have her wounds treated. This was excitement for one day. She’d had enough for a taste of revenge and couldn’t wait to curl back up in her nest. But, she couldn’t do any of that until this fight was finished. If she weren’t so alert, her ears would be relaxed and her eyes would be slowly drooping down. She glared at the cat, using hostility to cover the sleepiness in her yellow orbs. Her eyes suddenly widened and were placed with surprise as the cat somehow recovered and started running at her. The apprentice watched their eyes to see what they were aiming at. Their eyes were focused on her right flank. Idiot, Caracalpaw thought, chuckling dryly to herself. At the last second, the Abyssinian moved to the right. But she should never have done that. A wail of pain erupted for her jaws as claws raked across her left flank. Tears of pain welled up in her hues and she fought to keep them from spilling. She whipped around to face the cat, expecting another cat. But nothing happened. Instead, Caracalpaw watched as they ran. The apprentice felt a few moments debating whether she should go running after them, but realising how tired she was, she didn’t. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, she turned around and started heading in the direction of WindClan camp. A fire still burned in her, but it had died down a bit. As she padded away from the border, she turned her head around and spotted a black spot disappearing into the distance. “Don’t think you’re safe just yet. I’ll find you again one day and you won’t be so lucky,” She vowed before she turned her head back and also padded into the distance.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Sigh...

@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw padded into the open, glancing around as she came to the border, alert for any sign of Skypaw, or any other cat for that matter. She didn't call out but sat on her haunches and watched the moonlit grass of the moore swaying in the breeze. Cherrypaw's heart raced in a mix of anticipation and dread. She wanted to see Skypaw, but lying to her mentor and her clanmates like this... it didn't feel right. But then, not many things felt right in Thunderclan these days. Cherrypaw felt alone among her clanmates with her family in Starclan and her mentor keeping her at a distance. At least Skypaw made her feel like she belonged.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Might disappear again

Skypaw ran across the moor and reached the border. "Hey Cherrypaw!" He purred. "Im sorry to keep you waiting, I had to wait for the right moment... Thistlepaw might be onto me..." He gave himself a quick shake. "Anyways,
can you teach me how to climb a tree now?"

Character Site

Old August 15th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skypaw ran across the moor and reached the border. "Hey Cherrypaw!" He purred. "Im sorry to keep you waiting, I had to wait for the right moment... Thistlepaw might be onto me..." He gave himself a quick shake. "Anyways,
can you teach me how to climb a tree now?"
Cherrypaw stood up as she saw Skypaw racing over the moor, a purr rising in her chest. "Skypaw, hi!" She meowed. "Sure, but just a second." The ginger and white she-cat sniffed along the border for a moment before pointing to a shrub with her paw. "That's a Thunderclan scent marker. If you roll in it, you shouldn't leave a scent on this side of the border. You think Thistlepaw suspects something?" She asked, hoping the young tom would tell her more. Her heart was beginning to speed up with worry again.

Last edited by Charmer; August 15th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Might disappear again

Skypaw winced as he rolled in the scent marker. Eww... He looked up at Cherrypaw as she spoke.
"What? I- Um... Er... Heh, no no no," Skypaw stood up and grinned,
hoping it would be convincing.

[Writers Block Wont Leave Me Alone!]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 15th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skypaw winced as he rolled in the scent marker. Eww... He looked up at Cherrypaw as she spoke.
"What? I- Um... Er... Heh, no no no," Skypaw stood up and grinned,
hoping it would be convincing.

[Writers Block Wont Leave Me Alone!]
(That's rough, buddy)

Cherrypaw looked at Skypaw, confused. "You just said he was on to you," she meowed. "I think my mentor is getting suspicious as well." Cherrypaw looked down at her paws. "Skypaw, we're lying to our clanmates. We're sneaking around. Does that bother you? Are we... doing the wrong thing?"

Last edited by Charmer; August 16th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.