Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dazzel Intro!
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:51 PM
eclectic education and odd...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 04:48 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:47 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by zozelen
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2017, 05:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Larkkit could barely contain the excitement rushing through her. Just like any other kit, she wanted to go out a play. She wanted to explore, to learn the land before apprenticeship. She'd have to make do with this though, a little tour of a portion of it. Her little legs couldn't keep up with her companions anyways and her energy levels didn't last as long as Heartpaw's either. Nonetheless at the mention of catching her own prey, Larkkit bounced in a small circle before calming herself down. Quietly she began creeping around aimlessly before Heartpaw's sudden exclamation shocked her. A game of tag? Okay! Instantly she forgot about being quiet, about being in the territory, about catching prey, everything. Her mind was set on the game of tag right then and there. As fast as she could, Larkkit shot after Heartpaw as she raced through the moors. She was always a few steps behind, unable to run fast enough to catch the apprentice. She wouldn't give up though, no matter how long she had to run. Larkkit would drop to the ground, unable to move anymore before she gave up. For the moments during the race, Larkkit felt free. She didn't feel like a helpless kit. Their only mistake was not paying attention to their surroundings.
Heartpaw laughed as she darted through the territory, always weaving and bobbing, stopping to give the feline just a bit of hope that she might be able to catch her friend before darting off again, still laughing happily. A smile was visible on the she cat's features. True, this might not be a good idea... but the brown and white apprentice was enjoying it very much. After all, Larkkit was a close friend of hers. A friend that Heartpaw enjoyed the company of a lot. And one that she needed, after Rainpaw's hurtful words. She didn't know if she would ever get over the apprentice. Eventually, sure. But honestly, Heartpaw wasn't giving him much thought right now... at the moment she was content to play this game of tag with Larkkit. If things stayed the same now, they would be fine. They would survive. Everything would be alright. But at the moment there were also dangers... ones that Heartpaw was missing. Being new to being an apprentice, she wasn't used to keeping an eye out. She had forgotten all about the fact that there were, indeed, things lurking in the territory. "Can't catch me!" The feline teased, running into a taller area of grass. There was a spot where Larkkit would be unable to see her. And the thought of that made Heartpaw purr; this would be amusing indeed. Perhaps later she would reveal herself to her friend once she was ready to. Or if danger did indeed arise.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Was this a mistake? Touching him again? He had pulled away from her and maybe that was supposed to be the end of this, of all of this. Maybe she was supposed to have run away and maybe all she was doing now was making him be forced to stand there and not pull away from her simply because she had not moved when he had pressed against her. He would do something like that, always being kind and caring, making everyone smile.
Those could have just been her Rose tinted glasses though.
Nothing he could do could be wholly wrong, not to her at least. His words had scared it but they would have come at some point.

Her eyes closed as tightly as the cream colored feline could close them, she wanted to wake up. Skip this whole thing and just love him again.
Lose whatever weirdness was going on.

Standing there, facie buried in his familiar fur, hiding from the world in everything that was her world.
But he hadn't pulled away. Not yet anyways.

Moonpaw startled at the sudden cold object pressed against her ear, jumping lightly and setting her heart racing slightly more than it already had been as she realized that it was in fact Couragepaw's nose, his breath moving the fur along her neck each time he exhaled, warm and scented like him.
'It's going to be okay'
She wanted it to be okay. Not in the future, but right now. It was becoming slightly more okay though, each time she breathed into his fur and each time he breathed against her.
She wasn't in danger, simply scared, not quite sure how much to trust him or how much she was capable of trusting him at the moment.
But she'd already given him all of the trust she had, needing him to be okay with all of this as much as she needed to be okay with it herself.

'I'm going to help you get through whatever's going on'

But what is going on? She didn't know what to do, how to act or what to think or say. But what really was going on?
All of her actions — the things that had fully changed her — had been sadness. She had believed to have lost the tom she loved more than anything else in the world and she couldn't bear that.
She had needed him, and now that they were here — together — pressed against one another and neither acting hostile anymore — she was no longer afraid of that.
She could lose him again or he could change his mind at any moment and leave her here and then she would never trust him or change back.

The fear of having lost someone so dear — even for a short while — had matured her though. She had known what it was to truly be unhappy and she didn't want to know that ever again, but it had shown her a side of the world that she had never wanted to comprehend before.

A life without Couragepaw.

This is what had made her act so strangely. So darkened and as lost as she had lost him.
But he was back, and just by standing here, being with her and letting his familiar scent envelope her she had begun — very slightly — to realize what was wrong and that all she had needed was him back.

"You already are." She murmured, half afraid he may not hear her but not wanting to break the peace that this moment brought, even if she was standing rigidly beside him with her heart attempting to break through her ribs.
It was a better feeling to feel like this than to feel empty and lost from the tom she had grown up with.
Her words gave him a sense of peace and comfort that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He was helping her. Just be being there, or... something else? Had he done something to make her feel more comfortable? The tom was glad to have Moonpaw beside him at that moment and he had never wished for a moment to last longer. But, he knew they would have to stop. If this was hurting her? He didn't want that, he would never want that. It was time to back away and make sure that she was okay. Or was this helping her? Because it it was... then he wouldn't change a thing. Her being near him made him stronger. Made him feel safer. Or at least that was how he felt.

He would always want to protect Moonpaw, no matter what happened. He would always care for her no matter what happened. He would... always feel this way. No matter what happened. And he was sure of it. There were a lot of she cats around the clearing, some were friendly with him, and some were not. Some were kind to him and seemed to like him, while others? They wouldn't have payed him any attention whatsoever did he not speak to them at times. Some were gentle and pleasant. Others were rude and harsh. Some were friendly and soft spoken, while others? Couragepaw doubted that they would so much as do a single thing for another cat. They seemed lazy and sarcastic, flirtatious and played hard-to-get while he chased them around and around.

And Moonpaw stood out from them all. She was a shining star, sparkling brightly in the darkness, giving him that little ray of hope that he had never known existed before. She was the star of his life. The only ray of light that would peek in through the darkness, even when she was the cause of the darkness. He could never hurt her purposely. He would never try to. The jealousy game hadn't worked very well, as he already knew. But now everything was going to be fine. He hadn't needed that! He'd been fine on his own, and it gave him hope to know that. A purr of pleasure escaped his maw and he felt better then he had in a long time.

"Do you want me to stay?"

It was the only question he could think of at the moment, and it might have sounded cliche, but he really meant it. If she didn't want him to stay, then he would go. If she did, then he would. Either way he would always do as she asked.

Because she was his moon. His stars, sky, sun... the whole universe and the world. The Clans had no meaning if she wasn't in them. The Warrior Code had no meaning if she wasn't there reminding him of it. The pleasures in life, big or small, like the butterflies or Silverpelt at night, or going hunting with a friend, or the first thrill of battle... they all meant nothing as long as Moonpaw wasn't there to enjoy them with him. He realized how close he had come to losing her before. That battle? The one where Singenight had run away and Dapplestar had returned? Yeah, that had been close. Too close for his own comfort. A shudder went down his spine and he gently entwined his tail with Moonpaw's. It wouldn't be too long before they were warriors.

It wouldn't be too long, and then... maybe then things would be better. He was eleven moons old now. How old was she? He'd been a couple moons older when they met, hadn't he... that would make her nine moons old... he believed, though perhaps he could be wrong. Three moons until she would be a warrior, if he was correct. One until he should become a warrior. And then he would be able to protect her until the end of time itself, because he would never let anything happen to the she cat who meant so very, very much to him. How was one cat so special? Perhaps it was just the fact that she was a unique cat, one who Couragepaw... loved.

Yes, loved. Or maybe it was the fact that she was absolutely beautiful, causing his heart to speed up and stop at times. How could she be alone? He knew, of course, there had to be some reason. Not her personality. Not her appearance. Was it him? Was he holding her back? "Is there... anyone else you think you'd rather be with right now?" He was trying to choose his words carefully. Very carefully indeed, just in case he was wrong about her feeling the same way. But he couldn't be! Unless his hearing was selective, and he sincerely doubted that. No. She did want to be with him. She did! Or... perhaps he had only heard what he had wanted to, because he wanted her to be with him. Either way, there was no way he would let go of her now. Not now, when she had just gotten her back

Not ever.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Misti crept forward unaware of what she should do, she was aware she was on some cats territory, but she smelt more then one scent, Misti's strongest kit, Feather, bounced up to her, "What's wrong mother?" she asked. "Hush little one." Misti soothed. "It will all be ok." Misti knew that wasn't true she had lost her other she kit when a storm hit them. Briar was separated from them and died, they found her body latter on. Misti's only tom Jay was so weak he appeared almost dead. Misti lifted her muzzle, she smelt another cat. Misti swept her paw in front of her kits. "Come out!" She hissed.
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{ha lark needs that xD i think this is funny tho lark is like the weird kid in school going 'yer cute' to a former head cheerleader who is like 'should i beat him or should i be like oh thaaaaank youuuuuu' xD}

Larkmark smiled slightly at her response, and through her eyes he could see that slight amount of uncertainty that leaked. But to keep her on a smooth roll, he decided not to mention it and accept her response. He was flirtatious, not persistent. As she stood up to go to the other side of the clearing up to two obvious loners, he decided to tag along, to meet her new friends. Why not? No trouble was it?

As he came up he saw Russel and Jitterpaw, and Obsidiansky. He sat next to the group and was silent, listening in and soaking in the conversation like a sponge. Whether or not Infernoaky acted like this from being a former deputy or from the resentment she had of her past wasn't easy for him to decide, but after a bit he concluded it was a mixture of both.

He already liked her despite her snappy, snarky attitude. She had a content, composed side that he assumed she hid, and she did it very well. She was a great deputy, and would have made for an even better leader, however as the days pass, and they turn into moons, she must have lost that fight she had.

As she asked Obsidiansky for help on training he decided to butt in. "I could help you? Let this fine warrior get rested." he said, his voice smooth as he shrugged. He was very intelligent and knew how to play his cards. perhaps with this he could get to know this deputy more, get under her shell and see what treasures lied beneath her beautiful pelt.

Indeed the tabby was pretty. He never lied when he flirted. She had a wonderful fiery pelt and beautiful eyes to match. She was strong, well built for WindClan, and she had the perfect look to shut anyone up. However not him. He had too many of those looks in his life.

"I can get you back in action. I've already trained an apprentice and they turned out pretty well." he said, turning his amber gaze to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black tom had given a quick nod to Russel and was about to depart when Infernosky cut in, stopping him as he turned around to look at her. It was almost impossible not to when she was talking; she had the authority and command of a deputy, not to mention the power as well. Unique coloring, too... Obsidiansky didn't often, if he had ever, seen that type of coloring on a WindClan cat before. Or any other for that matter. That was another thing that made it so hard for him not to look... he was fascinated by it. His own pelt seemed so dull... though that wasn't too disappointing, had he been another she cat, he might have been furious.

Something odd that he had noticed about them. They tended to get jealous so easily... but he was speaking of females as though they were another species entirely, aliens from another planet, and in his opinion, they might as well have been. Odd cats. Cats whom he wasn't quite sure what to make of at times. But, at least they had some traits that were the same. Toms could get jealous too, as Obsidiansky knew very well... he had gotten jealous before, after all. Very... very... unfortunately jealous. Thankfully that was all in the past now, no need for jealousy at the moment, and certainly not of anyone who dared to take a cat he was interested in.

There it went again. That unnecessary, unnatural anger that seemed to boil inside him even when he thought about someone making him jealous. He opened his maw to respond to her earlier question, only to hear her speak again, this time addressing not him but her two friends. Quickly he shut it, not feeling like looking stupid, and he looked down at the ground as he cleared his throat. Whoops. Her new expression gave him quite a surprise, she looked... much more as though she were in charge. Which surprised him, he thought she had already looked close to-- well, not perfect, but the perfect deputy.

She seemed to have the traits needed. Too bad she hadn't been here when Shrikecall had been assigned, it seemed to Obsidiansky that she would have made a better deputy. "I... do have an apprentice, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I helped out. I could always bring him. Or I can help after I'm done training with him." The tom offered, sitting back down and curling his tail around his paws once more. His exhaustion seemed to be gone. Thank goodness the three of them had been accepted, he had pretty much figured that they would... Blazingstar had been fair in this situation. The deputy was probably furious. More then furious to be honest, and that thought made Obsidiansky wince. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble.

Probably not, he hadn't done anything wrong! Technically. At her next words he felt like he should be lowering his head in respect, and shifted his weight as though trying to figure out whether it would be the right thing to do or not. Surely not, right? Did she want to be treated like any ordinary clan cat, or like the deputy that she had been? The result of his confusion was a sort of awkward half-dip of his head, looking more like he'd either been looking at the sky and was changing positions to look at the ground or like he was staring at something interesting and had just come back to the real world. "Whatever you think would be easier. I'm just here to help." The tip of his tail flicked.

Pretty much, that was the only reason. Oh sure he liked the new cats, but he wasn't here for his own benefit. Though, truth be told, he was getting... a considerable amount of pleasure out of being around them. They were nice! And, Obsidiansky hadn't made a new friend in a while, as it had been aforestated. So the tom was actually quite glad to have them show up, despite the commotion Shrikecall had started with not trusting them and all. The tom had found that to be quite rude, but he couldn't say much; he'd been like that just a few moons ago. It was only then he had decided to try to be more pleasant to strangers, and had found that it worked quite well for him. And now? He had already made up his mind to get these cats settled, and hopefully in the process, he would make a few new friends.
Infernosky turned to look back at Larkmark; so he had tagged along. Good. The she-cat responded to his offer with a slight smile. It was a different kind of smile---the kind that conveyed a small amount of appreciation, but more a pleasure that her puzzle pieces were coming together. "Yes, good. I could definitely use your help." She nodded appreciatively to the tom, then added, "Oh, Larkmark, these are my friends, Russel and Jitterbug," She used an outstretched paw to gesture to each cat, from the big poofy grey chartreaux, to the snoring pile of tortie beneath him. "They came with me from the city---a place infested with twolegs." Russel looked at Larkmark with a quiet smile and waved a paw in a shy greeting.

The former deputy then turned to her two city-cat companions, "Of course, like I said before, no training would be required today and most of tomorrow; you both will need time to settle in to your dens, get some rest, and perhaps familiarize yourself with your new clanmates." She turned then to Obsidiansky, "Yes, your apprentice might be a good influence and training partner for Jitterbug. That is, of course, if you would be willing to have group lessons with us." She then dipped her head as a gesture of gratitude to this utmost helpful tom that had devoted nearly his entire day to the care and attention of her and her travel-mates. She thought back to the toms words he had spoken to her earlier; she could be a little nicer. He was right, she realized, that not all cats were deserving of her stern and cold--and often hostile--nature. He certainly wasn't deserving of it. She was glad he had made that observation aware to her.

"Now," She continued on, mentally checking off the to-do list in her head that came so naturally, "The last things we need to establish is what task each cat is responsible for." The red tabby let her hazel optics scan over each member of the discussion, before making her proposal.

"Larkmark, you can help me train Jitterbug---I'm not yet familiar with any new or updated battle techniques myself, so a more updated teacher would be helpful to her. Obsidiansky, bring your apprentice when you can---I want Jitter to see what is expected of cats her age. Russel, I will eventually have to work with your separately, but for now, it's probably best that you familiarize yourself with apprentice-level training. So--"

The red tabby fae suddenly realized what she was doing. Was she going a little too far? These cats had no reason to listen to her orders at all; she had no authority over them, so who was she to be throwing orders at them? In realization of this, her ears leveled against her head slowly, and she looked at the two warriors with a bit of uncertainty when she said, "...Is that okay with everybody?"

-------

Russel found himself getting a little dizzy as his clear sky irises shifted from one cat to the other as they spoke. At times, Obsidiansky looked like he was about to speak up, but it was quickly drowned out by Infernosky, who was spilling out orders, one after another. Poor Obsidiansky, the grey furred brute thought, Infernosky can be overwhelming. The tall and shy chartreaux was perplexed by Inferno's behavior; the only time he remembered seeing Infernosky like this was when she had been organizing the great escape from the pound. The cats trapped in those human cages had followed her plan and obeyed her orders immediately. Russel had never seen city cats do that before---listen to another cat's orders, that is. At least, not without a fear-bred motivation or threat. There was no doubt in his mind; this she-cat was a natural born leader. There was no better place for her to use her skills than in this type of group, and her service would benefit the clan immensely. At last, when Infernosky had stopped talking, Russel conformed to her proposal with a curt nod. Yes, everything she said seemed like a valid plan, at least to Russel.

Jitterbug was still snoring, deep in sleep as a rock sinks in water, body unmoving aside from the gentle rise and fall of her belly. Russel assumed he ought to take her to the apprentice den where she would now be able to sleep for a moon or two. Jitterbug may have been a little too old and grown up to be picked up by a typical warrior (she was only a mouse-length shorter than Infernosky), but Russel was tall, and fully capable, of lifting her off the ground as if she were a kit.
"Well, it's getting late," The grey tom glanced up at the sky that was now passed sun-high and beginning to approach mid-afternoon, "I should take Jitterbug to bed, and get her settled." He stifled a yawn after this, looking once more to Obsidiansky with sympathetic eyes that said, Time for you to get a nap, too. He leaned over to gently take Jitterbug by the scruff, who didn't even stirr when she was lifted off the ground.
Jitterbug might have been embarrassed if she were awake and conscious, but that didn't matter now, did it?

(I feel like this post is a mess so if it is I'm sorry)
@Lonestar23 @bad company

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; April 26th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn seemed to brighten at the sight of Sunsong eating, though he was aware of the slight hesitation before she began her meal. He figured she either must not be too hungry, or she still felt guilt. Although he refused to believe Sunsong still felt remorseful, he knew she wasn't not hungry. He was left knowing she had felt guilt, and that made him feel determined, determined to help her.

He flashed her a genuine grin of amusement as she told him of her most recent experiences with their daughters. Sounds just like Leopardpaw, he thought. Adderpaw, I'm so proud of her... When did I last see my kits? He hasn't seen his offspring since they were still in the nursery, and even then he had barely seen them. Smokethorn felt like an awful father, yet he felt he would fix that. He'd find his daughters, and spend time with them. And he'd be a much better parent to their second litter. If he needed to, he'd tell Blazingstar and Shrikecall to confine him to the camp just so he wouldn't be tempted to non-stop hunt or patrol. Smokethorn wanted to spend an abundance of time with his family.

``I haven't seen them in ages,`` Smokethorn sighed. ``Yet I'm so proud of them. I don't want you to think I'm a bad father or mate. I've been keeping up with the gossip, believe it or not. Well, not really, but I heard that Adderpaw seems to be interested in a Pinepaw, is it? And that Leopardpaw has made a few friends. Y'know, I'm going to have to adopt a protective father type nature, and interview those friends and Pinepaw. Perhaps scare them a little, and warn them not to hurt my daughters or else.`` Smokethorn purred softly, helping himself to the rabbit at his paws.
Sunsong smiled at his words, ¨We shall meet them together, both parents can look a little scary. Thatll get the message through.¨ she giggled a bit more. God, she didnt know that last time she had felt just..purely happy. A genuine laugh or sound of happiness without the shred of guilt in her mind for a moment. It felt nice, and she wasnt surprised that it was her mate that made her happy. When it came to him-he was her everything. When she was with him, it had felt as if she had the same bubbling affections towards him when they had first gotten together. Amber eyes shined towards him,genuine. Watching him take bites out of his rabbit, she decided to do that same, taking slow bites. It was still much improvement, being able to actually eat without a disseray or make a reason why she couldn't, but instead calmed her thoughts and took slow bites,pacing herself. ¨How have warrior duties been going love? I hope you arent over working yourself,or else Id have to scold you like a kit for doing so-¨ she never liked it when her mate over worked himself, or felt the need to provide and provide and provide. To her,they could not have a home or a nest to sleep on, but shed feel okay because she was with him. Thats all that mattered to her, his health included.
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Infernosky turned to look back at Larkmark; so he had tagged along. Good. The she-cat responded to his offer with a slight smile. It was a different kind of smile---the kind that conveyed a small amount of appreciation, but more a pleasure that her puzzle pieces were coming together. "Yes, good. I could definitely use your help." She nodded appreciatively to the tom, then added, "Oh, Larkmark, these are my friends, Russel and Jitterbug," She used an outstretched paw to gesture to each cat, from the big poofy grey chartreaux, to the snoring pile of tortie beneath him. "They came with me from the city---a place infested with twolegs." Russel looked at Larkmark with a quiet smile and waved a paw in a shy greeting.

The former deputy then turned to her two city-cat companions, "Of course, like I said before, no training would be required today and most of tomorrow; you both will need time to settle in to your dens, get some rest, and perhaps familiarize yourself with your new clanmates." She turned then to Obsidiansky, "Yes, your apprentice might be a good influence and training partner for Jitterbug. That is, of course, if you would be willing to have group lessons with us." She then dipped her head as a gesture of gratitude to this utmost helpful tom that had devoted nearly his entire day to the care and attention of her and her travel-mates. She thought back to the toms words he had spoken to her earlier; she could be a little nicer. He was right, she realized, that not all cats were deserving of her stern and cold--and often hostile--nature. He certainly wasn't deserving of it. She was glad he had made that observation aware to her.

"Now," She continued on, mentally checking off the to-do list in her head that came so naturally, "The last things we need to establish is what task each cat is responsible for." The red tabby let her hazel optics scan over each member of the discussion, before making her proposal.

"Larkmark, you can help me train Jitterbug---I'm not yet familiar with any new or updated battle techniques myself, so a more updated teacher would be helpful to her. Obsidiansky, bring your apprentice when you can---I want Jitter to see what is expected of cats her age. Russel, I will eventually have to work with your separately, but for now, it's probably best that you familiarize yourself with apprentice-level training. So--"

The red tabby fae suddenly realized what she was doing. Was she going a little too far? These cats had no reason to listen to her orders at all; she had no authority over them, so who was she to be throwing orders at them? In realization of this, her ears leveled against her head slowly, and she looked at the two warriors with a bit of uncertainty when she said, "...Is that okay with everybody?"

-------

Russel found himself getting a little dizzy as his clear sky irises shifted from one cat to the other as they spoke. At times, Obsidiansky looked like he was about to speak up, but it was quickly drowned out by Infernosky, who was spilling out orders, one after another. Poor Obsidiansky, the grey furred brute thought, Infernosky can be overwhelming. The tall and shy chartreaux was perplexed by Inferno's behavior; the only time he remembered seeing Infernosky like this was when she had been organizing the great escape from the pound. The cats trapped in those human cages had followed her plan and obeyed her orders immediately. Russel had never seen city cats do that before---listen to another cat's orders, that is. At least, not without a fear-bred motivation or threat. There was no doubt in his mind; this she-cat was a natural born leader. There was no better place for her to use her skills than in this type of group, and her service would benefit the clan immensely. At last, when Infernosky had stopped talking, Russel conformed to her proposal with a curt nod. Yes, everything she said seemed like a valid plan, at least to Russel.

Jitterbug was still snoring, deep in sleep as a rock sinks in water, body unmoving aside from the gentle rise and fall of her belly. Russel assumed he ought to take her to the apprentice den where she would now be able to sleep for a moon or two. Jitterbug may have been a little too old and grown up to be picked up by a typical warrior (she was only a mouse-length shorter than Infernosky), but Russel was tall, and fully capable, of lifting her off the ground as if she were a kit.
"Well, it's getting late," The grey tom glanced up at the sky that was now passed sun-high and beginning to approach mid-afternoon, "I should take Jitterbug to bed, and get her settled." He stifled a yawn after this, looking once more to Obsidiansky with sympathetic eyes that said, Time for you to get a nap, too. He leaned over to gently take Jitterbug by the scruff, who didn't even stirr when she was lifted off the ground.
Jitterbug might have been embarrassed if she were awake and conscious, but that didn't matter now, did it?

(I feel like this post is a mess so if it is I'm sorry)
@Lonestar23 @bad company
Nodding in response to her thanks, he then flicked his tail, amber eyes scanning at the two cats. He nodded his hello to them, a smile on his face. "Welcome to WindClan." he said simply, his deep voice welcoming. Although the booming didn't help. His voice was just like that. He never meant to be loud so it was never like he was trying but it was how his voice was able to carry.

He then listened some more and nodded. "Alright. For now, Russel and Jitterbug should get some rest, although one has already be you to it." he chuckled as he noticed Jitterbug snoring away. "However, if you are up for the challenge, Infernosky, I would like to see what you remember, and what you need to relearn and learn freshly." he said, looking at her. It would be a good way to get to know her a bit more than he already had.

He turned to Obsidiansky and smiled to her. "Well, you go get some rest, and show these two to there dens please. Infernosky, you can join them, or you can join me in the training grounds. I need to warm up myself." he said. "I have to see what you remember before I can teach you what you don't." he added with a shrug.

"Of course, you do need your rest." he added with a serious tone. "You can't train on a tired mind and empty stomach. It leads to a sour heart." he said. "I hope you three have eaten." he said. He then turned to Infernosky fully. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, tomorrow, perhaps a little after sunrise you and I can go for a hunt. Get you familiarized with the new camp along with perhaps getting to know you a bit more. Just so I know what traits to help enhance and ones I will have to work around." he said with a chuckle.

He then looked as Russel mentioned getting settled in. "Take it easy, and get plenty of rest." he said, and turned back to Infernosky. "You can join them if you want." he said, his amber eyes flashing.

Last edited by monfang; April 27th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old April 26th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Cherry Cola;

"I... Uh..." for the first time in a long time, the fuzzy she-cat was speechless. She didn't want to tell him about how she had just run off after getting her heart broken by a cat she knew wouldn't have feelings for her. What was she doing out here anyway? Well, there was no point in lying to her clanmate. "I ran away..." she said simply. It was true.
She had run away. Not that she had gotten very far. "What about you?" she asked, attempting to be her normal cheery self. 'Is it working?' she thought. She hoped he wouldn't see right through her attempt at happiness, though knew deep down that he likely would.
"I enjoy the quiet. Being in such a rowdy Clan, overflowing with cats I barely know; it's very stressful. Sometimes i come out here at night. It's also calming out here. So what if I get in trouble- what happens happens," he explained, a bit of mixed emotions in his voice. Just a hint- but enough that is was noticeable- of warmth and welcoming was in his tone, and his eyes were fixated in hers as he spoke, clearly calm and steady. He could tell she was maybe a bit upset, though he wasn't 100% sure. For the most part, she seemed cheerful. He met her happiness with s one of his own.
"It's a beautiful night. Race you to the bottom if the hill?" He asked, eyes sparking in the dim moonlight. A charming grin was plastered on his face.
I wonder if she knows that I flirt a lot?
He shrugged off the thought, and made his face look more sincere.
"Unless, of course- You're afraid of trouble," he challenged, just so his chances of her accepting his request were raised, even if by just a whisker.
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:19 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

It had all been going just fine; Moonpaw had fought down the last urge to stay in WindClan. Despite Surgestorm's best healing, she just didn't want to face the life of being a burden to WindClan for the rest of her life. But just then, she heard the once voice she never thought she'd hear again - not at least until it was his time to join the stars. Spinning on her paws, the apprentice's blue eyes stretched wide in shock, and she barely parted her jaws to speak before her uncle's nose collided with hers. Waves of affection rolled from him and crashed into Moonpaw, care so palpable that she could almost taste it. "S-Surgestorm?" the black and white feline stammered, sapphire orbs flashing in distress as she took in the fact that her uncle was here, standing beside her. In her mind, the thoughts followed the same cycle; surely her kin couldn't be dead? No, he had a duty to WindClan, and that's where she expected him to be. Not here, not among the stars. "What... What are you doing here?"

At his next question, Moonpaw winced, avoiding his piercing grief-filled gaze by averting her eyes to the side. She couldn't bear to see the look of pure hurt written so clearly in his expression; couldn't bear that she was the one who had put it there in the first place. He had worked so hard as WindClan's medicine cat, and had been a friend to her from the very beginning, when she barely had any in the nursery. "I... I don't think I can fight anymore. I mean..." she started, but cut herself off, bottom lip quivering as tears of her own producing welled at the bottom of her eyes, threatening to spill out like tiny waterfalls. Finally, she forced herself to look up at Surgestorm, a claw feeling as though it was ripping through her chest. "I don't want to be a burden."

Seven words, not fully a complete sentence, but yet they carried with them so much pain and anguish. Moonpaw wanted nothing but the best for WindClan, and because of her stupid mistake, it was suffering. Blazingstar, Tawnypaw, Leopardpaw, even Fireflare, they were all heartbroken over a mistake that she had made. You stupid, useless piece of fur she yelled at herself, squeezing her eyes shut and forcing her now shaking body to remain still.

Having decided to remain silent until this moment, Birdflight gazed at Surgestorm, deep appreciation glimmering in the depths of her blue eyes that were so alike to Moonpaw's own. "Thank you for watching over my daughter for me," she purred, deep gratitude laced heavily each word she spoke. This was her mate's brother, and since her time in StarClan the feline had spent every waking moment watching her family take care of one another. And despite the eager feeling that she felt, Birdflight already knew that if StarClan had summond Surgestorm here, the Moonpaw wasn't going anywhere but right back down into her own body. A soft sigh left her, but Birdflight remained silent, simply dipping her head to Surgestorm in appreciation. @Zero to Hero

Last edited by spade; April 27th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw shook her head, her eyes slightly widened. She didn't really want to burn WindClan to the ground. There was no reason for it, and it wasn't for any great cause. Shifting, she looked around, unsure of how to respond to that. “I don't really want to burn down WindClan. I'd rather do something more . . . subtle I guess.” she said, closing her eyes and digging her claws into the moss underpaw. “Oh, yeah sure. Let's go down there and ask them to burn or Clan to the ground, huh? Maybe they'll decide to have us burn with it. Not the Syndicate.” she said, speaking in a very sarcastic tone, her fur bristling. Sometimes, her best friend could be such a mouse-brain. She saw something like fear in her friend's eyes and shifted,
wondering what was running through Shinepaw's head at the moment.
Shinepaw's eyes widened with realisation and she shook her head, trying to make sense of what she just said "Right, I agree, sorry. I got a little carried away there! Something subtle? What would you say?" The apprentice raised an eyebrow, nervous for her friend's response, her paws kneading he ground anxiously.
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
"I enjoy the quiet. Being in such a rowdy Clan, overflowing with cats I barely know; it's very stressful. Sometimes i come out here at night. It's also calming out here. So what if I get in trouble- what happens happens," he explained, a bit of mixed emotions in his voice. Just a hint- but enough that is was noticeable- of warmth and welcoming was in his tone, and his eyes were fixated in hers as he spoke, clearly calm and steady. He could tell she was maybe a bit upset, though he wasn't 100% sure. For the most part, she seemed cheerful. He met her happiness with s one of his own.
"It's a beautiful night. Race you to the bottom if the hill?" He asked, eyes sparking in the dim moonlight. A charming grin was plastered on his face.
I wonder if she knows that I flirt a lot?
He shrugged off the thought, and made his face look more sincere.
"Unless, of course- You're afraid of trouble," he challenged, just so his chances of her accepting his request were raised, even if by just a whisker.
Bronzepaw smiled fully and legitimately, something she wasn't sure if she would do again so soon. She allowed herself to smirk evilly at her friend. "You dare challenge me and then assume I'm too mouse-hearted to accept? You are so going down!"
she said excitedly. She got herself intoposition to race, and waited for her friend to give the word. "I'm warning you now, racing me is a hazard to your health," she said with a laugh.