Last post by sock
Today 08:41 AM

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Too bad they don't know what a sergeant is XD)

Leafstorm nodded curtly, aware of Redpaw's murmurs. His tail swished and tucked under his pitch black paws as the tall tom sat down of the dusty forest floor. "Tell me Redpaw." Leafstorm cleared his that and licked his chest a few times to display that he really didn't care what happened at the practice. How much they learned was up to the apprentice himself. "Have you ever met a dog?" The question was absurd. Leafstorm wasn't expecting the apprentice would. It would be a good opener to the lesson, and eventually... the test.
He paused,"Sort of. I've seen a dog through a creeper. Never fought one. It was tiny. Twoleg was explaining to a twoleg kit that that kind of dog is called a chiwawa. I've heard most are large though." (he doesn't want to admit being a former kittypet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:13 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He paused,"Sort of. I've seen a dog through a creeper. Never fought one. It was tiny. Twoleg was explaining to a twoleg kit that that kind of dog is called a chiwawa. I've heard most are large though." (he doesn't want to admit being a former kittypet.
Leafstorm's dull yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion, but the tom didn't ponder on Redpaw's secrecy for long. He started to scan the horizon for something he could..... yes! Leafstorm trotted over to a corner in the clearing. A large, blue-gray rock sat deeply imbedded into the ground. He pushed on it a few times with the side of his body to make sure it was stationary. It was, of course.. "Redpaw..." he clicked his tongue thinking more. "This rock is you opponent. I want you to use a 'front paw blow' on it." Leafstorm stared at the apprentice crudely. He hoped giving the young tom such an easy target would lower his self esteem.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 7th, 2017, 05:55 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn warped her tail around Blossompaw’s chest and pulled her to her side. “Yes. But you need to know your way around the territory first.” The warrior scanned the apprentices eyes. She noticed fear in her gaze. “Your afraid, aren’t you?”
Blossompaw nodde slowly.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafstorm's dull yellow eyes narrowed in suspicion, but the tom didn't ponder on Redpaw's secrecy for long. He started to scan the horizon for something he could..... yes! Leafstorm trotted over to a corner in the clearing. A large, blue-gray rock sat deeply imbedded into the ground. He pushed on it a few times with the side of his body to make sure it was stationary. It was, of course.. "Redpaw..." he clicked his tongue thinking more. "This rock is you opponent. I want you to use a 'front paw blow' on it." Leafstorm stared at the apprentice crudely. He hoped giving the young tom such an easy target would lower his self esteem.
Redpaw blinked,” A rock? I mean, I doubt I’ll break it as it’s rather firm, but I suppose so...” he was a little bit confused by why he was asked to do it on a rock instead of Leafstorm. He stared at the rock and did a front paw strike it was pretty neat for the most part,but not completely perfect and his paw struck the rock. His paw hurt but he ignored the pain purely to impress Leafstorm who was Interesting. That’s the word for Leafstorm. He’s not like weak, but he’s strong. Yet he’s having me practice battle moves on a rock. He forcehis paw down to the ground and looked up at Leafstorm,” How was it?” He asked awaiting an answer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn blinked. “It’s alright. I’ll protect you. That’s part of my job as a mentor. To train you and protect you. There’s no need to be scared, I promise I won’t let anything hurt you.”

Character Site

Old November 7th, 2017, 03:39 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@russet

Birdsong's tail twitched, "Thornpaw! Wake up, we don't have all day!" He called. This was his first apprentice, he suggested that battle training would be good. He had a blank expression on his face, not giving much emotion. He suppose he'll see what Thornpaw already knew and what he needed to work on, maybe they would get to learn a few new moves. Birdsong was just taking it at a decent speed, it was pretty early in the morning. However he always woke up early in the morning, the wind nip at his fur. Shivering a little. When would that apprentice awake? Growing impatient, Birdsong poke his nose and some of his face into the den. "WAKE UP!" Birdsong called, again but maybe a bit too loud. Some of the apprentices stir, some giving him strange looks. Birdsong shrugged it off like it was nothing, he was use to them by now. You could barely see the color of his fur, the stripes gave him away mostly.
(Short, sorry!)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 9th, 2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 05:57 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Right now, it felt a lot like Stormwing had lost everyone. She had lost an awful lot of cats over the moons, but this? This was a whole new type of low feeling. Her eyes remained looking down at the ground, her expression didn't brighten for anything, and she looked like she would have rather been dead then right there in the territory. Her soft blue optics weren't glowing as they had when she had come out here with Littlefoot before, nor were they sparkling with interest as they had with Leaf...paw, then, or at least she thought it had been Leafpaw, when he had told her about his collection. How many cats was it now? There was Crowpaw - Hiddentalon - Leafwatcher, that had been his warrior name - and now Littlefoot too. That was four cats that Stormwing had thought she might have feelings for (well, for Crowpaw and Hiddentalon, anyways) and every time they had been taken from her in some manner. Why did she even bother? She was never going to be able to trust anyone to stay for good. No one cared enough to stay for good. She'd lost friends, too, so many friends - too many for her to even name. Other friends she rarely saw anymore. And she was certain there were more she had forgotten, countless cats she was acquainted with that had fallen out of contact over the moons, and she would never see them again. Because that was Stormwing's curse - every time she got close to someone, they were taken from her. They died or something else happened. No one... no one was safe from the cursed silver tabby. So maybe she should just stop trying and admit the fact that she was always going to be alone, because who could she trust now? There was no saving angel for her. She was going to be forever alone, and the dreams that she'd once had of having a family were crumbling into ashes and dust.

@tawny~

The young, sandy colored apprentice padded into the clearing, her ears pricked up and alert, eyes scanning it as though she were searching for some unfound enemy. Kestrelpaw often looked like that. She was always observing. And looking for someone that she would be interested to talk to. She had lost cats to all sorts of things, and yet through it all, never once had her steadfast interest in observing and the nature of others faded. She had remained as she always had, and any grief that might overtake her was only shown in private. It was like she had been trained to be a soldier - well, perhaps a little less disciplined, but at only 11 moons old, Kestrelpaw felt as though she had been training forever. In another moon or so she should be ready to be a warrior. She had proven herself on the battlefield before, and she had proven that she was good at hunting. She had proven that she was mature enough. She had proven that she was intelligent enough, though there had been no doubt in that matter. And she was brave enough. So then, what was the reason she couldn't be a warrior in this very moment? Whatever the reason, Kestrelpaw would wait. She would continue to prove herself until the moment that she was looking foward to, and had been looking foward to since she was a kit: the moment she would become a warrior.
@SpookyBlu

Kestrelpaw stepped into camp, a couple of squirrels hung from his jaw. As he set down the prey in the fresh kill pile he stopped a cat he hadn't spoken to in a while. The sandy feline shared the same name as him but they didn't talk that much, in fact, they hadn't spoken since they first met. The tom had already been on patrol that day, trained and just finished hunting s he figured this was the best time for conversation. Even if Kestrelpaw wanted to go hunting or something that wouldn't really bother him having to do it a second time. He trotted over to Kestrelpaw, "Hey there! We haven't spoken in a while. How are you?" He asked as he bowed in head in greeting

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw blinked,” A rock? I mean, I doubt I’ll break it as it’s rather firm, but I suppose so...” he was a little bit confused by why he was asked to do it on a rock instead of Leafstorm. He stared at the rock and did a front paw strike it was pretty neat for the most part,but not completely perfect and his paw struck the rock. His paw hurt but he ignored the pain purely to impress Leafstorm who was Interesting. That’s the word for Leafstorm. He’s not like weak, but he’s strong. Yet he’s having me practice battle moves on a rock. He forcehis paw down to the ground and looked up at Leafstorm,” How was it?” He asked awaiting an answer.
Leafstorm nodded slowly, he was impressed the move could use work, just as everything could, but for an apprentice his age he was doing nicely. However the warrior would not let his apprentice see this satisfaction.Today was about anger, and Leafstorm had yet to find what made this apprentice tick. Although he suspected he was close. "No." Leafstorm sighed. "Faster, and harder. You think a trained warrior would wait around for you to just bring your paw down on their head? No!" The warrior spat. By now you'd be clinging onto the floor for dear life as you opponent dragged your tiny body across the border and into enemy territory!" Leaftstorm started to pace, trying to insert anxiety into the apprentice. Rapid movement worked like this. "Again!" He commanded.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyBlu View Post
Kestrelpaw ears tilted towards his mentor as he listened carefully. 'Crouch, dodge, claw and bite'
he thought. He was a bit nervous about learning the claw and bite part, he didn't want to make a mistake. "Is the battle crouch kind of like the hunters crouch?" He asked, he was honestly curious but he hoped he didn't sound stupid to Fernglow. "I was just wondering." He quickly added.

(I am still trying to decide my plans with him, I am not sure yet...)
What do you mean? Like how good he is?)
"In a way, yes," Fernglow chuckled. He had thought the same thing when he was an apprentice. To demonstrate, Fernglow padded heavily over to Kestrelpaw, paw steps echoing off of the walls. He lowered himself into a battle crouch, so that he was around Kestrelpaw's height. "So this is the crouch, and I put can be used in many way. Most cats will use this to prepare for an attack, leap off of their legs to get to their opponent, or even to defend their bellies in a desperate situation. Got it?" Fernglow couldn't help but fear he was pressing too much information on his apprentice at once, but it was all on one topic. That should be okay.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Leafstorm nodded slowly, he was impressed the move could use work, just as everything could, but for an apprentice his age he was doing nicely. However the warrior would not let his apprentice see this satisfaction.Today was about anger, and Leafstorm had yet to find what made this apprentice tick. Although he suspected he was close. "No." Leafstorm sighed. "Faster, and harder. You think a trained warrior would wait around for you to just bring your paw down on their head? No!" The warrior spat. By now you'd be clinging onto the floor for dear life as you opponent dragged your tiny body across the border and into enemy territory!" Leaftstorm started to pace, trying to insert anxiety into the apprentice. Rapid movement worked like this. "Again!" He commanded.
Redpaw was a little suprised, as most warrior’s were impressed with his form. But he did realize speed was important. He added more speed to slamming his forepaw against the rock, but he did know that his form wasn’t as good when he slammed his paw down. He gritted his teeth preventing him from whimpering in pain of his paw,” I know the form was bad...sorry.” He meowed braced for horrible scolding (Would you like me to PM you his bio?)