Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 11:33 AM

Old February 14th, 2019, 06:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

A squirrel sped out from the cluster of bushes, a white molly soon popping out a few seconds after. Lambdream stumbled over a rock, seeing the squirrel run away.
"I-I was sure I could get that one..." The white cat meowed to herself, looking down at her paws. Lamb soon realized Brambleblaze was there, seeming to shrink a little. As she assumed her friend saw her stumble over the rock clumsily and let the prey escape.
A quiet 'oh' came from Lambdream. "H..Hi Brambleblaze..!" The fluffy molly greeted softly, her voice almost a bit too quiet to hear.
BrambleBlaze squinted her eyes as curiosity washed over her ,what could that be? Her question was soon answered as a squirrel dashed passed her making her quickly look back at it as she realized it was running from something else, this made her ears perk up at thundering paws against the ground making her whip her head back infront to see none other than her best friend chasing it making her yowl and for her fur to spike up out of being startled. Her heart was beating rapidly as her breathing quickened ,although she forced her heartbeat to slow down and her fur to flatten after she saw lamb fall making her eyebrows furrow as her tail swished. The Molly dashed over forgetting everything "' Hi'? Are you ok!? Forget hi for the moment . Is your ankle hurt?" she asked genuinely concerned as she made it over.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 14th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.
Old February 14th, 2019, 06:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
BrambleBlaze squinted her eyes as curiosity washed over her ,what could that be? Her question was soon answered as a squirrel dashed passed her making her quickly look back at it as she realized it was running from something else, this made her ears perk up at thundering paws against the ground making her whip her head back infront to see none other than her best friend chasing it making her yowl and for her fur to spike up out of being startled. Her heart was beating rapidly as her breathing quickened ,although she forced her heartbeat to slow down and her fur to flatten after she saw lamb fall making her eyebrows furrow as her tail swished. The Molly dashed over forgetting everything "' Hi'? Are you ok!? Forget hi for the moment . Is your ankle hurt?" she asked genuinely concerned as she made it over.
Lambdream stood up, with a nod. "I'm alright..." She said, trying to reassure Bramble. Her tail swished as she glanced to the side. "Sorry for making you worry." Lamb said apologetically.
Her amber orbs looked at Brambleblaze. Even though Lambdream was a moon older, sometimes she felt like an apprentice when she embarrassed herself.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:

Lambdream stood up, with a nod. "I'm alright..." She said, trying to reassure Bramble. Her tail swished as she glanced to the side. "Sorry for making you worry." Lamb said apologetically.
Her amber orbs looked at Brambleblaze. Even though Lambdream was a moon older, sometimes she felt like an apprentice when she embarrassed herself.
she exhailed with a cloud of her breath following shortly after in relief with a small smile "you almost gave me a heart attack with that entrance . " she meowed before folding her ears back and frowned " hey don't be. That just shows who actually care for you and who dont. " she said before resting her tail on lambdreams back in reassurance before dragging it back and looking up at the sky for a bit " had any luck on prey?" she asked.

Old February 14th, 2019, 07:12 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
she exhailed with a cloud of her breath following shortly after in relief with a small smile "you almost gave me a heart attack with that entrance . " she meowed before folding her ears back and frowned " hey don't be. That just shows who actually care for you and who dont. " she said before resting her tail on lambdreams back in reassurance before dragging it back and looking up at the sky for a bit " had any luck on prey?" she asked.
She shook her head. "That squirrel was the only prey I saw after awhile of searching." Lambdream told, feeling a bit shy when her friend put her tail on her back in reassurance. I should've looked where I was running! She thought.

Old February 14th, 2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:

She shook her head. "That squirrel was the only prey I saw after awhile of searching." Lambdream told, feeling a bit shy when her friend put her tail on her back in reassurance. I should've looked where I was running! She thought.
Bramble flicked her ears and sighed in response before looking deeper into the territory ,it was so ...strange...there are times where she acted like a child for instance at the gathering and now...She acted mature and sort of mentor like. It was like there were two of them in one. Even she couldn't describe it. But she was thankful for it. The Molly started walking past lambdream before looking at her "let's keep searching . If we don't find anything else then we'll head back. Because this weather isn't being kind at all." she meowed with more of a pleading look in her eyes . Most of the time she would complain about being out in the open for so long and head straight back to the den but there are times where she feels motivated enough to actually get moving . She also tried her best to remain hopeful this time even though many of the times she had negative views . She looked back infront once more and continued walking " so....did ya go to the gathering?" she asked hoping that this would pass time.

Old February 14th, 2019, 07:43 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Bramble flicked her ears and sighed in response before looking deeper into the territory ,it was so ...strange...there are times where she acted like a child for instance at the gathering and now...She acted mature and sort of mentor like. It was like there were two of them in one. Even she couldn't describe it. But she was thankful for it. The Molly started walking past lambdream before looking at her "let's keep searching . If we don't find anything else then we'll head back. Because this weather isn't being kind at all." she meowed with more of a pleading look in her eyes . Most of the time she would complain about being out in the open for so long and head straight back to the den but there are times where she feels motivated enough to actually get moving . She also tried her best to remain hopeful this time even though many of the times she had negative views . She looked back infront once more and continued walking " so....did ya go to the gathering?" she asked hoping that this would pass time.
Lambdream spaced off for a moment, noticing Brambleblaze was walking, she quickly hurried to catch up, padding beside her. "N-No, I was busy trying to hunt." She answered, feeling a cold breeze blow by.
"I'm assuming you did, right?" Lamb said quietly, her amber eyes glancing at Bramble.
She looked back forward, scanning the area to see any possible hiding spots for prey.

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:

Lambdream spaced off for a moment, noticing Brambleblaze was walking, she quickly hurried to catch up, padding beside her. "N-No, I was busy trying to hunt." She answered, feeling a cold breeze blow by.
"I'm assuming you did, right?" Lamb said quietly, her amber eyes glancing at Bramble.
She looked back forward, scanning the area to see any possible hiding spots for prey.
brambles eyes widened a bit due to shock, she honestly thought lamb would have gone since she looked like the type to do it once or twice . The Molly shrugged "yeeeaaaah.....I did. It turns out that yelling or even worshiping the darkforest ....is frowned upon at those times.But honestly I didn't care. " she meowed freely before blinking out of realization a what she said "a-and I know what you may be thinking ....But i-its my choice . B-besides, I was just messing with the starclan lover. She seemed waay too loyal to them if ya no what I mean? You know how I am! Don't judge me! " she meowed quickly her tone rich with panic before shouting the last bit as her ears folded back from slight shame. Naturally she gave a rats tail about what others thought about her beliefs or loyalty buut when it came to her friends and family she cares .

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:07 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
brambles eyes widened a bit due to shock, she honestly thought lamb would have gone since she looked like the type to do it once or twice . The Molly shrugged "yeeeaaaah.....I did. It turns out that yelling or even worshiping the darkforest ....is frowned upon at those times.But honestly I didn't care. " she meowed freely before blinking out of realization a what she said "a-and I know what you may be thinking ....But i-its my choice . B-besides, I was just messing with the starclan lover. She seemed waay too loyal to them if ya no what I mean? You know how I am! Don't judge me! " she meowed quickly her tone rich with panic before shouting the last bit as her ears folded back from slight shame. Naturally she gave a rats tail about what others thought about her beliefs or loyalty buut when it came to her friends and family she cares .
Her ears folded back slightly. "I-I wouldn't judge you ever Bramble..!" Lambdream reassured, knowing how her friend was. Lamb didn't care, she personally liked people for their personality and not their beliefs. The white molly smiled softly, with an understanding look. "P-people can be a bit too loyal sometimes..." Lamb said, aloud, mostly to herself. Should I have said that last sentence? She thought, getting a bit nervous, looking at the ground.

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:

Her ears folded back slightly. "I-I wouldn't judge you ever Bramble..!" Lambdream reassured, knowing how her friend was. Lamb didn't care, she personally liked people for their personality and not their beliefs. The white molly smiled softly, with an understanding look. "P-people can be a bit too loyal sometimes..." Lamb said, aloud, mostly to herself. Should I have said that last sentence? She thought, getting a bit nervous, looking at the ground.
she felt her cheeks burn from all of the embarrassment as she swallowed a bit before smiling "t-thanks....it's just...y-you know how most of them a-act towards the darkforest....they're really n-not so horrible ..." she meowed her tone lower than normal before her ears perked up at that and smiled even more but with an eyebrow raised at lamb " ok...But wouldn't that make you too loyal? Might wanna watch what ya say....heh..and me too for that matter..." she teased with a shoulder nudge before chuckling from embarrassment . Bramble folded her ears back for a bit before sighing "sorry for bursting out like that....its...a habbit..." she apologized .

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:27 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
she felt her cheeks burn from all of the embarrassment as she swallowed a bit before smiling "t-thanks....it's just...y-you know how most of them a-act towards the darkforest....they're really n-not so horrible ..." she meowed her tone lower than normal before her ears perked up at that and smiled even more but with an eyebrow raised at lamb " ok...But wouldn't that make you too loyal? Might wanna watch what ya say....heh..and me too for that matter..." she teased with a shoulder nudge before chuckling from embarrassment . Bramble folded her ears back for a bit before sighing "sorry for bursting out like that....its...a habbit..." she apologized .
Lambdream's cheeks burned. "I-I.." She stammered, glancing at the ground, not suite knowing what to say. She took a deep, cooling down. "It's fine, I understand." She mewed.