Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:29 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

As Chrysanthemumshade waited for the tom's answer, she felt her ears being pinned back, but then they perked again at his voice. She tilted her head at him as she processed what he was saying. Of course, she agreed with this. There would be interesting conversations between cats lacking opinions. The world would just be a dull place, and no one wanted to live in a dull place. And, though he were right, she couldn't help but comment, "Opinions are...interesting. Even if they could be too judgmental." She looked him over as she said this as if she were hinting to something. The she cat laid her tail around her, and looked around the den humming a bit before she brought her attention back to him. "Opinions may shape up our view on different things...but I can't just help but feel that they make a cat too judgmental." She didn't know if that sounded right or too confusing, so she continued. "I mean like if you met a cat that didn't believe in Starclan, would you still be friends with them? Would you still talk to them?" And, this was a question she could never aswer herself. It's not like she cared about the different views of other cats, only the thoughts of what they thought of her. Ever since she was young, all she could remember was hoping to impress every cat that she came across. That she left some type of impact on their life--a good one.

"It is really nice to get to know the view of others." She says softly, shyly as she used one paw to delicately push at the ground. "Even if you don't always agree with them. It makes a conversation--well, as you said--meaningful." Did he find chatting with her as meaningful? She could tell at first that she wasn't welcoming in his presence, and for some odd reason it frightened her. She wanted to be liked, she strived to be one of the best. She was practically a friendly face, and not that bad looking for a she cat...wouldn't that be good enough? Chrysanthemumshade shook her head to rid the thoughts. She had trouble focusing lately especially about this topic of conversation. It made her interested, yet plagued her to be insecure. "I can't even imagine how bland Shadowclan--or, any of the other clans would be if we all shared the same views. I like a cat that is opposite of me." She let out a giggle, but quickly cleared her throat from the awkwardness.

As she heard his next words, yet again she was baffled. Most of her life, she grew up feeding upon other cats' opinions. It wasn't ideal for her to be doing this, but she couldn't pinpoint why she felt that she needed to feel accepted within her own clan when her two siblings seemed to not have a care in the world. "But what about your image? Look at Halestar for example, if she was found doing unmentionable crimes, wouldn't the opinions of the other cats matter? I just believe that playing a significant role in any clan means a lot of judgment." She rolls her eyes, looking at the ground, lost in her own thoughts for a second. "Let's just face it, cats can be some really mean creatures." She says, eyeing him as if teasing him slightly. "And, some can just look mean." She states, shrugging. Inwardly, Chrysanthemumshade wished she could be like him. Have a thought process as him, but she couldn't. She carried a good amount of willpower, but she wanted to be accepted by most--by all. She couldn't go around having other cats hate her for no reason. Having them think of her badly for no reason. "I guess some cats aren't as strong as we want them to be," she softly says, more to herself than him.

At his next words however, she smirked. For a moment, she thought of something slick to retort, "Oh? That's muscle? I could had swore it was just stored away food." It wasn't like she was calling him fat. What a mean thing to say! Then again, she might have just called him that. She was a pretty unpredictable feline that adored playing the sweet innocent kind, but also as well the snarky, sarcastic kind. "I thought you were preparing yourself for hibernation. My bad." She got up to stretch, flexing her claws and arching her back as far and comfortable as possible, as her eyes closed for a few seconds before she flicked them open and analyzed the male as he began talking. This made her miss his smile, and she perked her ears to listen to him once more.

The grey she cat sat down, delicately putting one paw over the other as she listened attentively of what he was explaining to her. Some parts she did get, and others? Well, baffled her once more, but she understood where he was coming from when it came to Shadowclan. Of course, she thought he was being quite biased when it came to Shadowclan compared to the other clans. Did he truly think they were a clan of great wits and power? Chrysanthemumshade could only nod as he finished what he was saying. And, he was right. Especially about Halestar having good and bad attributes. Didn't they all have their pros and cons? "A leader has nine lives. I'm sure Halestar isn't going anywhere anytime soon." She picks up a paw to give it a lick. "To be honest I'm quite tired of the constant change of deputies. Im just glad we didn't have to go through a chain of leaders. But are you telling me that's it's better for Halestar to be dead and give the leadership to a cat...possibly more worthy?"

What did make a great leader? The topic was controversial and she was sure that many cats would have their opinions to throw in. All unique, all respected. Her ears shivered at the sound of his voice once more. He certainly had a lot more to say than the first time she met him, and she figured that she somewhat had grown on him. And, oh boy! Wasn't he right about that? About every cat being different, about every opinion being different, all unique. All diversed. That was the most important factor to Chrysanthemumshade. As he sat next to her, Chrysanthemushade watched his thick pelt--large as it was. Heavy it seemed to. And quite comfortable. She was sure that he would had been a great cuddler for any cat laying upon his thick pelt. Then, she rid the thoughts to focus on him. She watched as he demonstrated to her, and suppressed a giggle that he was using someone's nest to picture what he wanted to show her.

The she cat let out a sigh as she heard him, and nodded. "A cat will only let you know as much as they want to tell you." She says, distantly almost. "But you never will truly know a cat. Everyone changes, right?" She shrugged, and wondered about him. Would she ever get to know him further? After all, everything he told her could had been for a season. As he stated before, you would never fully know about a cat. And, actions mattered as well. "Actions speak louder than words." She says loud, nodding. "That makes sense. Even though some things are easier said than done." She shrugged one more. "But what's the use of getting to know a cat if they won't truly allow you to get to know them?" She asked, turning her head to stare at him, discarding the torn moss. From first glance, she could tell he wouldn't allow anyone to get to know him by much. A little? Most likely. But what was so important that he had to hide it and keep it safe? Every cat had secrets. It was privacy. Chrysanthemumshade enjoyed and appreciated her privacy. Probably more than others.

"The dimensions of reality, huh?" She repeated the phrase on her tongue, hoping to get familiar to it. Chrysanthemumshade never experienced a broken heart before, so that was one thing she was proud about. She never truly had friends, only enjoying the comfort of her brother and sister. But she had seen her share fair of fights, and they never made her happy. "What about you?" She asked, probably seeming too nosy of being in his business, which wasn't good at all. She was finally getting him to open up to her, and maybe soon enough he would close up again.

She felt taken aback at first by him just blurting out s name. She didn't know where it came from, and she wondered why he even said the name Wolfglare. "What does that have to do with--ohhh." Her eyes widened for a second at registering what he meant. He was giving her his name, duh! She felt like a fool, and wanted to laugh at herself but instead, she gently swished her tail behind her, pinning her ears as she looked up at the larger tom. "Chrysanthemumshade." She closed her eyes as if she said something confidently.
Wolfglare flicked his ears a couple of times. It was getting hot in the den. He hadn't noticed it earlier, but now that he thought about it, it was pretty hot. He cast his gaze over to the entrance. It was still bright outside. Great. That means I'm sitting in here, burning up like a fire was set to the den. Wolfglare huffed, uncurling his tail from his paws and placing it outwards behind him, so it wouldn't make him more hot than he was getting. He was still in the shade, thank goodness, so it wasn't too bad. He hated the feeling of heat in his pelt, and perspiration making his paws damp. The large warrior shifted a little bit, into a more comfortable position, and one that allowed his fur to sit out and not hold so much heat in. In leafbare, his coat made for great warmth and comfort, though unfortunately Wolf was not one to cuddle with others. So pretty much he kept his warm pelt all to himself during those cold moons. It wasn't his fault though, most cats were pretty scared of him because of his massive size. "Well, that's why the world is how it is, with all the fights and wars and small little border skirmishes we have. No cat is perfect, and no cat knows how to control their opinions." Wolfglare meowed, his blue eyes slowly scanning the den, but he wasn't looking for anything, just off into space.

"Cats get offended, and then because they are offended, they offend someone else. And then that cat could offend a couple more cats, and it's just a chain reaction." Wolfglare cocked his head for a moment, thinking. "Think of judging like a sickness. Some cat judges another, and then it gets out, and to another cat. And then that cat spreads it to more, and more, and soon enough, you have a crisis in your paws." Wolfglare then turned his gaze to the she-cat, a serious expression on his face. "All cats will judge, no matter what. Some just more than others. I know me, myself, am very judgmental. And I'm not going to deny that, because it's true." Wolfglare was so honest, it was hard to believe sometimes. "I don't see why cats would want to hide certain traits about themselves. I mean, it's their trait, so if you don't want it, get rid of it! But, I know it's not that easy." Wolfglares ears flattened a little, and he got a distant look in his eyes, but he shook his fur out quickly, erasing that moment. At her next words, Wolfglare looked at her like she was crazy. "Of course I would still be friends with them! Why would I discriminate someone for their beliefs?!" He kept his tone even, so she wouldn't think he was mad. But he kind of was. He looked away from her for a moment, anger flickering in the depths of his eyes. Did she think he was some sort of "evil" cat who hated everyone? And right when I had allowed myself to think that she might be different than others... Well, Wolfglare was overreacting, a little, but he absolutely hated it when other cats assumed he was evil just because of his parents, and his demeanor.

Wolfglare listened to her ramble on, and realized he should be mad. It's all opinions, remember? And she's just curious. So Wolfgkare allowed himself to drop it. He never just dropped anything, and it hurt his pride, but he let it go. "Yeah, life would be pretty bland if we didn't have our differences." Wolfglare meowed. If cats were all the same, Wolfglare would never be able to actually enjoy life. Or learn different things about personalities and cat's ways often thinking. The tom liked to consider himself a "personality expert," as he seemed to know everything about personalities and thinking. He was very proud of how hard he'd worked to be as amazing at his hobby as he was. And if cats were all the same, well, Wolfglare's life would be... Wasted. He spent his younger years analyzing cats from a distance, completely missing out chances to make friends. He didn't need those though. Wolfglare was perfectly independent. Oh, you like a cat opposite of you, huh? Wolfglare had this information, but he couldn't use it. The big bulky tom wasn't a matchmaker. Wolf could never see himself trying to pair other cats up. That would just mean more annoying kits, ugh! Wolfglare for a slightly disgusted look in his face, but it was gone very quickly as he listened to the feline once more.

He shook his head a little bit, thinking. "If Halestar wa found doing crimes, she would be replaced. So yes, if you have an important role to the clan, you are judged a lot. That is something you should know you are able to handle before accepting that specific role in the clan." Wolfglare had always known what it was like to be judged a lot. He had never been somebody important, but his parents had left him an evil legacy. And a thick coat and large size. So Wolfglare was judged iff of that. There were just me certain parts of himself that he couldn't control. "I do agree with you there. Cats can be very mean. I think they should be feared more than dogs and Twolegs. But then, where would we get if we were all scared of one another?" Wolfglare face a small huff of amusement. It was faint, but it was there. "And my image? I think you can see clearly I don't care. And I suppose I might be one of those cats who looks mean." The tom flicked his tail over his fur, which was actually pretty clean for how long it was. Wolfglare may not care about his image, but he did care about a clean coat. Not to please the cries of others though. It was for his own satisfaction, in having a clean, light coat. Well, as light as it could get.

He heard her words, even though they were said softly. His mind instantly went to his brother, Smokepaw, one of the only cats in this world that knew how nice he could be on the inside. Lately Wolfglare hadn't been too nice, because the tom had been trying to toughen himself up. But his lovable, cuddly side would always be there. You just have to dig through a whole lot of fur to find it though. Smokepaw wasn't doing that good with his teaching, and Wolfglsre was worried about him. That he might get sick, and die. That he would he bet become a warrior. If the she-cat could read his mind right now, she would find a very caring, worried cat, only wanting to make his brother happy. "Yeah, I'm with you there." He whispered, icy eyes glazed over in thought.

At her next words, Wolfglare rolled his eyes. "Oh believe me, I wish I could hibernate. Except I'd sleep during the warmer moons and stay awake in the colder moons. This thick poof keeps me warm." Wolfglare waved his tail in the air, showing her the "amazing fluffiness." He then shook his head. "No, I don't want her to be dead, I want her to snap out of her fear and wake up. Be a strong leader. The evil cats aren't going to come back. If they do, she's got a loyal band of warriors at her command. But she won't soon enough of she doesn't know how to lead." The dark-furred warrior let out an exasperated sigh. Explaining things could be so difficult sometimes. This tom was not used to talking this much. Usually he was a cat of few words.

As she talked about his moss demonstration, Wolfglare nodded along, agreeing. "Yes, that's just it! Cats change constantly, and so you never will know someone, inside and out. It's all about actions, and words, and more actions and words!" His blue eyes were blazing with an icy fire now. This was something meaningful, something Wolfglare could go on and on about and never get bored. "But what if there was a way to get to know a cat, fully? That's my goal." Wolfglare stood up, his head pretty much touching the roof of the den. "I want to find a specific cat, and know them. Truly all of them. What all of thier actions mean, what they like, what they dislike, what their backstory is..." Wolfglare turned to his moss and placed his paw over it, picking it up. "I want to take all of the moss away, uncover everything that I don't know about them." Wolfglare then sat down again, flicking the moss away, off of his claw. "It might be impossible though. I'm a cat of few words.." He meowed, his ears drooping a little. This was the thing that Wolfglare had always wanted to do, the one thing that drive him forwards in life. He wanted to know what it would feel like to full know someone, inside and out.

What about me? Wolfglare got a small look on his face, something between uncomfortable and sheepish. "I, I don't really want to talk about me right now. Maybe, sometime else." Wolfglare had to remember that he just met this cat. He didn't even know her name. But he found out right then. His eyes widened in surprise, and his mouth dropped open slightly. "Well, uh... That's a mouthful..." He meowed. And he couldn't believe he was about to ask this, but he could not pronounce "Crysanthemumshade." If he tried, he would surely butcher it. "Mind if I just call you Chrysshade? Or something like that?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by http.BrxkenGalaxy.JPG View Post
Long, soft, and dark fur blew with a whisper, a soothing hum upon the tired form of Acornstone. They allowed their amber gaze to travel the clearing, wondering if anyone would want to talk. Having already eaten, Acornstone only wanted an aquaintance, seeing as they usually have not spoken to anyone, preferring to stay in the lonesome shadows outside of the camp. Their gaze rested upon the entrance, and they fought away the nagging urge to slip into the comfort of the territory. Acornstone sat up, steadily grooming their soft fur in boredom.
@CandyFlossCat

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Long, soft, and dark fur blew with a whisper, a soothing hum upon the tired form of Acornstone. They allowed their amber gaze to travel the clearing, wondering if anyone would want to talk. Having already eaten, Acornstone only wanted an aquaintance, seeing as they usually have not spoken to anyone, preferring to stay in the lonesome shadows outside of the camp. Their gaze rested upon the entrance, and they fought away the nagging urge to slip into the comfort of the territory. Acornstone sat up, steadily grooming their soft fur in boredom.
The dark colored molly sat in the Clearing, excitement bubbling in her gaze. The young warrior barely got any time to relax so this was exciting for her. She glanced over at Acornstone, a cat she hadn't really gotten to know. Nightwhisper rushed over, twitching her tail. "Hi!" She said like an energetic kit. "I'm Nightwhisper!"
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:08 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The dark colored molly sat in the Clearing, excitement bubbling in her gaze. The young warrior barely got any time to relax so this was exciting for her. She glanced over at Acornstone, a cat she hadn't really gotten to know. Nightwhisper rushed over, twitching her tail. "Hi!" She said like an energetic kit. "I'm Nightwhisper!"
"Hello," Acornstone looked the cat up and down, a curiousness settled within their golden orbs, "Nightwhisper." Their tail twitched slowly, a bored tone to their voice. "What brings you over here, the the invisible cat in the shadows?" They cocked their head questioningly and blinked.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Hello," Acornstone looked the cat up and down, a curiousness settled within their golden orbs, "Nightwhisper." Their tail twitched slowly, a bored tone to their voice. "What brings you over here, the the invisible cat in the shadows?" They cocked their head questioningly and blinked.
She shrugged. "I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you!" She smiled, telling the truth to them.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:57 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
She shrugged. "I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you!" She smiled, telling the truth to them.
The cat twitched. "Interesting." They stood and began to circle the rather.. energetic warrior. "There's many other clanmates to speak to. Why was I your choice?" Their eyes glittered, curiosity laced within their gaze.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
tigerkit got up but didn't join in instead she padded back over to spiritfrost and darkblaze and curled up between spiritfrost paws watching her littermated she let out a yawn and fell asleep

Smokekit and thornkit fought playfully and then was tired.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 1st, 2017, 07:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
The cat twitched. "Interesting." They stood and began to circle the rather.. energetic warrior. "There's many other clanmates to speak to. Why was I your choice?" Their eyes glittered, curiosity laced within their gaze.
"Because you looked lonely all alone, and I figured you'd want a bit of company." Nightwhisper responded, smiling.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:30 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
"Because you looked lonely all alone, and I figured you'd want a bit of company." Nightwhisper responded, smiling.
Acorm, being the stubborn cat that they were, bristled. "I am not lonely!" They knew it was a lie, but they also knew that it showed weakness. The last thing they needed was for anyone to worry about them.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Acorm, being the stubborn cat that they were, bristled. "I am not lonely!" They knew it was a lie, but they also knew that it showed weakness. The last thing they needed was for anyone to worry about them.
"Alright, list all of your friends" she challenged, fur puffing out, "family excluded."
Closed Thread