Today 10:47 PM

Old April 2nd, 2018, 10:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymon View Post
Darlingpaw did this and that and thought boom and bomb.

@Boba Fett
(I'm not gonna write too much cuz I don't wanna overwhelm you XD)

Brackenpaw walked up to their sister and sat down,"Godd Morning Darlingpaw. How's your day been?" they asked, dipping their head politely to their brown and silver littermate.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:19 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@starfall
Hope you don't mind I kinda started it like she didn't know
He was back yet.

The day was glum, a heavy fog had rolled in during the night and covered most of the territory in the thick grey haze that prevented much from going on. One of those days where you could sit back and relax without worrying about being yelled at for not being out patrolling or on any hunting party. Amidst the swirls of fog a short black she cat waltzed into camp. Her little poof of a tail waving above her back proudly as she walked.

Swells of fog moved around her paws as she passed the freshkill only casting a longing glance sideways before padding to her favourite spot. Not paying much mind to anything around her. Marshfoot reclined quite nicely on a nice rounded stone just outside the elders den. Admittedly she would most likely get booted off the nice spot when the elders decided it was time to come and enjoy the fresh air, but for now it was all hers.

You deserve this.
At the same time you really don't though.

She blinked open her Amber eyes scanning the cats around her for a moment, it was pretty much barren except for a few warriors sharing tongues and some apprentices playing with the fog. She settled back down tucking her paws beneath her mane of black fur, and shutting her eyes. Nobody should be opposed to having you rest for a minute? her ears flicked and she settled back down at the thought. She was content, everyone else around her should be too. There was more to life than working all the time, right?

What a beautiful day. You like fog don't you?

As she sat, her mind began to take over her sense of conscience allowing her to block out everything else and focus on her thoughts. The weather was odd considering they where just coming out of leafbare and only now was the snow beginning to melt away, fog wasn't supposed to come until the rain did but it was quite nice nonetheless. She blinked open her Amber eyes again, examing in how he dens seemed to just float midair and the streamstone poked out from the depths of the grey beneath it.

She blinked her eyes back closed a moment later dwelling in her thoughts once again. She had always liked fog and mist, anything of the odd sort of weather she enjoyed. Not like rain or storms the more subtle and calming ones, it had reminded her of her brother starlingkit. No. a shiver ran down her spine tickling her senses and causing her to flinch, she hadn't thought about her brother in such a long time, but she had wanted it that way. To remove memory of him leaving her- the disspointment and fear for him.

Remember him.

The faintest memory of his scent seemed to get recalled n her mind making her claws itch in their seathes. When she had been young and the whole thing was still so fresh on her mind, the responsibility of keeping his secret was there, the horror of his dispearance still lingering, had she talked to him. Not literally. she had liked to think whenever anything weather related happened that he was there, that they where playing hide and seek in the fog or hiding from the rain or growling at the thunder... A painful pang in her chest threatened tears to spring up in her eyes.

No. Forget him.

She sucked in a shaky breath and blinked open her eyes pulling her tail around her and tucking her paws deeper under her chest. He was gone and starclan knew where he was or what he was doing now, she only prayed that he was ok.

You miss him.
Yes, yes I do.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Berryfang took big bites out of the fish with a huge grin on her face she hasn't done anything like this since she was a kit in the nursery . She thought she was good at pretending she would definitely have to work on giggling and her face expressions since that obviously gave it away . Once she was finished she licked her lips and then her right paw now strumming her whiskers with the paw . She then out of no where bursted out laughing making her tail twitch she laughed so much that a tear formed on each corner of her eyes " oh starclan! That was the best thing we've done yet . " she meowed and took a deep breath and exhailed trying to calm herself before she lost oxygen from laughing . She sighed in content a normal smile was on her face she looked over at flickerfur and hummed " it would be strange to see you as leader ...I'm more used to you as my brother . But I bet that you will be a great warrior tho " she meowed with a twitch of her whiskers .
“I hope so!” He said smiling widely. His fur rippled with excitement at the thought. “Sooo, tell me about Salmontail?”
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Blackbirdpaw calmly trotted into the clearing, beside her another black cat. Much darker than her and didn’t carry the brown tint that her own pelt had. Had it been night, he wouldn’t be visible at all. The only physical feature giving him away was his blue eyes. Two bright blue abysses, pool of hidden irises, staring into you, more through you than anything else. It wasn’t his fault though, Blackbirdpaw had treated Jaguarkit as a special case, taking care of him when no one else wanted to bother. It took Blackbirdpaw time to comprehend why Jaguarkit was...expressionless. Whenever she played with the little ones, they were rowdy, boisterous play mates. Saved for Pitchkit, who appeared to be cynical about everything in life. Jaguarkit...on the other paw just didn’t do anything. He stood there, or laid there, his head on his paws and his eyes remained on a fixed distance. Blackbirdpaw even called out his name a couple times to check up on him, but he never answered her. From what she observed, the milky glaze that his eyes held; he was blind. Then, the fact that he wasn’t responding to her sound, he was deaf. Blackbirdpaw has a soft heart, almost easily trusting she appeared to be. She started to coddle her younger sibling, taking him in her paws to be sure he was okay. Currently, the she cat thought it was a marvelous day for Jaguarkit to get some fresh air. Blackbirdpaw tried her best to keep him locked on a schedule because if she hadn’t, he’d be in that same spot, languidly moving about to a minimum. Feeling the breeze through her pelt, her eyes landed on the kit pressed against her. Glowing yellow hues, softly beaming down at her companion, Blackbirdpaw knew he could feel that sense of freedom as well.
Jaguarkit didn’t bother to leave Blackbirdpaw’s side. With a heightened sense of smell, he knew of her acceptance. It was hard for him to accep others he didn’t know. He preferred being around company he could trust. Additionally, he knew that it wouldn’t have looked right for him to be exploring a territory that he never saw or heard. However, he smelled the mingled scents of the other cats. Some fresh, others...not so fresh. He smelled prey, definitely fish, and maybe even a few voles. His frosty eyes glanced from one place to another - darkness. Something he was entirely used to, and it brought a peacefulness that others wouldn’t understand. Black was such a beautiful color. It was his favorite color. Not that he had much of a choice anyway.

@Ryder
Old April 3rd, 2018, 12:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFerocity View Post

“I hope so!” He said smiling widely. His fur rippled with excitement at the thought. “Sooo, tell me about Salmontail?”
Berryfang smiled then flicked her ears as he said her friends name she layed down and felt the warm sun on her fur her whiskers twitched as she thought of him " well he's nice he's good at giving tips too . He didn't laugh about my fear which was a good thing . He doesn't have an apprentice yet either . He's not like other toms " she meowed listing a few things she left out some important information due to the fear that he will get angry if that slipped out so she kept the information a secret she would be angry if something like that slipped out by that cat and you trusted the cat .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Feathercloud looked at her two first borns with a pained look as they neared. This was going to be hard for her to do, since she never expected to ever see the day when she told her first two born kits that sge was their true mother and thay she was too afraud to go into the nursery. 'What happens if they reject us? I don't know what I'd do if they don't ever want to see or talk to us ever again,' thought the queen, her paws starting to shift. "We know that you have just lost my sister and your adoptive mother Icebelly, but we really want to tell you who your true parents are." started Feathercloud with uneasiness.

Riverkit lowered her head a bit at the mention of Icebelly. It felt like a claw was stuck in her heart and a piece of hard prey in her throat. Her blue eyes, matching those of her mother's stayed on her fuzzy paws. The molly didn't even want to know who her parents were they were dead anyway. Why bring more pain to herself and brother?
"Why should we care?" Frozenkit challenged brushing against his sister. The white tom was normally not this mean he was just grieving and seeing Riverkit so sorrowful pained him almost ad much as losing Icebelly. "Icebelly was the best mother any kit could have. Why bother telling us now?" He added his eyes showing challenge, pain and sorrow deep within. Why couldn't they just leave them alone? They were just fine by themselves. Riverkit shifting behind him snapped him out of thought. She had shifted closer to him most likely for comfort. He looked at his sister for awhile before glancing back at Feathercloud and Whiteflash. We don't need you. The tom kit thought.
Whiteflash brushed against his mate as he stepped to her side. His eyes landed on his daughters as she stayed silent then to his son. "Yes, you lost Icebelly. That pains us all, the Clan will weep for her death but you have a right to know who your biological parents are." The large tom meowed his voice soft yet holding peruse. As Frozenkit crossly flicked his tail Whiteflash added. "We talked to Icebelly about it. She thought it was a good idea."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Riverkit lowered her head a bit at the mention of Icebelly. It felt like a claw was stuck in her heart and a piece of hard prey in her throat. Her blue eyes, matching those of her mother's stayed on her fuzzy paws. The molly didn't even want to know who her parents were they were dead anyway. Why bring more pain to herself and brother?
"Why should we care?" Frozenkit challenged brushing against his sister. The white tom was normally not this mean he was just grieving and seeing Riverkit so sorrowful pained him almost ad much as losing Icebelly. "Icebelly was the best mother any kit could have. Why bother telling us now?" He added his eyes showing challenge, pain and sorrow deep within. Why couldn't they just leave them alone? They were just fine by themselves. Riverkit shifting behind him snapped him out of thought. She had shifted closer to him most likely for comfort. He looked at his sister for awhile before glancing back at Feathercloud and Whiteflash. We don't need you. The tom kit thought.
Whiteflash brushed against his mate as he stepped to her side. His eyes landed on his daughters as she stayed silent then to his son. "Yes, you lost Icebelly. That pains us all, the Clan will weep for her death but you have a right to know who your biological parents are." The large tom meowed his voice soft yet holding peruse. As Frozenkit crossly flicked his tail Whiteflash added. "We talked to Icebelly about it. She thought it was a good idea."
Feathercloud starred down at her kits, pain rushing through her heart as they spoke. "We're your parents. Rather you like it or not!" snapped the queen, running away as fast as a bolt of lightening. She kept running until she reached the place she hid away at which was the one place between a couple of bushes. Feathercloud curled up, wrapping her tail around herselfasshe let out a couple of whimpers.
(Sorry writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:39 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@starfall
Hope you don't mind I kinda started it like she didn't know
He was back yet.

The day was glum, a heavy fog had rolled in during the night and covered most of the territory in the thick grey haze that prevented much from going on. One of those days where you could sit back and relax without worrying about being yelled at for not being out patrolling or on any hunting party. Amidst the swirls of fog a short black she cat waltzed into camp. Her little poof of a tail waving above her back proudly as she walked.

Swells of fog moved around her paws as she passed the freshkill only casting a longing glance sideways before padding to her favourite spot. Not paying much mind to anything around her. Marshfoot reclined quite nicely on a nice rounded stone just outside the elders den. Admittedly she would most likely get booted off the nice spot when the elders decided it was time to come and enjoy the fresh air, but for now it was all hers.

You deserve this.
At the same time you really don't though.

She blinked open her Amber eyes scanning the cats around her for a moment, it was pretty much barren except for a few warriors sharing tongues and some apprentices playing with the fog. She settled back down tucking her paws beneath her mane of black fur, and shutting her eyes. Nobody should be opposed to having you rest for a minute? her ears flicked and she settled back down at the thought. She was content, everyone else around her should be too. There was more to life than working all the time, right?

What a beautiful day. You like fog don't you?

As she sat, her mind began to take over her sense of conscience allowing her to block out everything else and focus on her thoughts. The weather was odd considering they where just coming out of leafbare and only now was the snow beginning to melt away, fog wasn't supposed to come until the rain did but it was quite nice nonetheless. She blinked open her Amber eyes again, examing in how he dens seemed to just float midair and the streamstone poked out from the depths of the grey beneath it.

She blinked her eyes back closed a moment later dwelling in her thoughts once again. She had always liked fog and mist, anything of the odd sort of weather she enjoyed. Not like rain or storms the more subtle and calming ones, it had reminded her of her brother starlingkit. No. a shiver ran down her spine tickling her senses and causing her to flinch, she hadn't thought about her brother in such a long time, but she had wanted it that way. To remove memory of him leaving her- the disspointment and fear for him.

Remember him.

The faintest memory of his scent seemed to get recalled n her mind making her claws itch in their seathes. When she had been young and the whole thing was still so fresh on her mind, the responsibility of keeping his secret was there, the horror of his dispearance still lingering, had she talked to him. Not literally. she had liked to think whenever anything weather related happened that he was there, that they where playing hide and seek in the fog or hiding from the rain or growling at the thunder... A painful pang in her chest threatened tears to spring up in her eyes.

No. Forget him.

She sucked in a shaky breath and blinked open her eyes pulling her tail around her and tucking her paws deeper under her chest. He was gone and starclan knew where he was or what he was doing now, she only prayed that he was ok.

You miss him.
Yes, yes I do.

[I don't mind none ]

His paws were sore and plastered with mud, the snowy white fur no longer held it's gleam as it did in the past. Instead, it was stained with dirt, grass, even blood. The old scents still lingered in the depths of his memories, the stickly sweet scent, fresh scent. He drug his paws through the thick mud, almost tripping over it's thickness. He hadn't seen mud this thick since the first night he ran away...the first time. Would they want him back? Last he was here....there was talk about war. He couldn't help but come back, he needed to make sure they were okay, his family. Of course he cared for Riverclan as a whole, it was his home after all, he still loved his clanmates even though they blamed him for his kit-hood friend's death. Of course, that didn't mean it didn't hurt. The ebony feline stopped at the camp entrance, sun shining directly into his eyes, not a single rolling cloud in the sky. It was clear, beautiful, almost too good to be true, he didn't bump into any patrols, easily made it across the territory. Too bright. The loner sucked in a deep breath and pushed his way to the entrance, the leaves of the fronds tickling his ears.

The second the tall feline stepped into the clearing he was met with the warmth of the sun, blinding him. The humming of his clanmates resonated around him, some familiar, some not. His fur fluffed up and the second his eyes readjusted he was met with curious gazes. He was surprised they didn't jump him, but, he remembered he was a warrior of this clan just a week or two ago, he stopped counting. He gave them a tentative nod and swiftly made his way to the leaders den, almost tripping over his own paws in the process. His fur felt hot, all eyes were on him, but at the same time he felt...cold. Someone was missing. It was instinct talking of course, he wouldn't be able to tell who was watching him based on how many eyes were on him. But one pair in particular were missing, they shared the same golden hue as his, and mimicked their detail, down to the very amber speck near his iris. Starling's ears perked and he stopped moving, head swinging around, trying to find that particular someone.

Than he saw her.
Tucked up on a patch of sunshine, her ebony pelt just shimmering due to the rays that surrounded her, caressed her.

"Marshfoot." her name spilled out of his maw before he himself knew it did. His paws began to move on his own and suddenly he was moving toward his sister as fast as his weary legs would carry him. That hurried, desperate pace, however, slowed the closer he got. Questions buzzing in his head 'Did she even miss me?' 'Was she angry?' 'Does she still think of me as her little brother?' 'Am I still her family?' that last one made his heart burn and caused his amber hues to gloss over, wet with unshed tears. He stopped a half a fox length away and gave her a soft smile, that held so much raw emotion behind it that one couldn't even fathom.

"Hey...did ya miss me?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[I don't mind none ]

His paws were sore and plastered with mud, the snowy white fur no longer held it's gleam as it did in the past. Instead, it was stained with dirt, grass, even blood. The old scents still lingered in the depths of his memories, the stickly sweet scent, fresh scent. He drug his paws through the thick mud, almost tripping over it's thickness. He hadn't seen mud this thick since the first night he ran away...the first time. Would they want him back? Last he was here....there was talk about war. He couldn't help but come back, he needed to make sure they were okay, his family. Of course he cared for Riverclan as a whole, it was his home after all, he still loved his clanmates even though they blamed him for his kit-hood friend's death. Of course, that didn't mean it didn't hurt. The ebony feline stopped at the camp entrance, sun shining directly into his eyes, not a single rolling cloud in the sky. It was clear, beautiful, almost too good to be true, he didn't bump into any patrols, easily made it across the territory. Too bright. The loner sucked in a deep breath and pushed his way to the entrance, the leaves of the fronds tickling his ears.

The second the tall feline stepped into the clearing he was met with the warmth of the sun, blinding him. The humming of his clanmates resonated around him, some familiar, some not. His fur fluffed up and the second his eyes readjusted he was met with curious gazes. He was surprised they didn't jump him, but, he remembered he was a warrior of this clan just a week or two ago, he stopped counting. He gave them a tentative nod and swiftly made his way to the leaders den, almost tripping over his own paws in the process. His fur felt hot, all eyes were on him, but at the same time he felt...cold. Someone was missing. It was instinct talking of course, he wouldn't be able to tell who was watching him based on how many eyes were on him. But one pair in particular were missing, they shared the same golden hue as his, and mimicked their detail, down to the very amber speck near his iris. Starling's ears perked and he stopped moving, head swinging around, trying to find that particular someone.

Than he saw her.
Tucked up on a patch of sunshine, her ebony pelt just shimmering due to the rays that surrounded her, caressed her.

"Marshfoot." her name spilled out of his maw before he himself knew it did. His paws began to move on his own and suddenly he was moving toward his sister as fast as his weary legs would carry him. That hurried, desperate pace, however, slowed the closer he got. Questions buzzing in his head 'Did she even miss me?' 'Was she angry?' 'Does she still think of me as her little brother?' 'Am I still her family?' that last one made his heart burn and caused his amber hues to gloss over, wet with unshed tears. He stopped a half a fox length away and gave her a soft smile, that held so much raw emotion behind it that one couldn't even fathom.

"Hey...did ya miss me?"

Shocked murmurs sounded around her causing her ear to flick in irritation. Now really wasn't the time for something interesting to be happening. she squeezed her eyes tighter and pinned her ears to the back of her head trying to block the murmuring whispers. Clan cats where annoying when it came to the way they talked about others, the way they whispered and how they seemed to have the best news about somebody and you could find it everywhere. Even in the nursery there was talk of other kits constantly. She had remembered how horrible it was to go back there that night, to lay awake imagining the fear starlingkit must've felt. He was running away from all he had known only on the peek of his apprenticeship, memories flooded back quickly causing her heart to speed up. I miss you. Please come back. Please be alright. it was almost like there was nothing she could do to get him out of her mind, he had been her only friend considering everyone else thought she was too short to be a warrior. She bit the inside of her cheek as sour memories started replacing the sweet ones.

It was painful to think about, being an older sister and having known you did nothing to keep her younger brother here. She had begged him to stay, begged and pleaded but she could've done better. There was os much to say about it, so much she could've done. To keep him away from the harsh and unforgiving world that seemed to creep in on all sides, just waiting for you to slip and fall. He was so young, so innocent, why did you take him a way from me? her fluffy tail gave another irritated lash as the voices seemed to perk up causing her anger to spark. Why can't you shut up?! her eyes popped open a moment later focusing on the main source of the noise but what they fell upon was not what she was expecting. Not whatsoever.

This can't be true.
I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it.

Her heart rate spiked ridiculously and she suddenly found it as though she couldn't breath. Starlingkit had come back to her? Is it true? She didn't hesitate to stand as the mysterious cat came towards her. The curve of his chin, the gait of his walk, the spots on his fur. It's him. her legs where shaking now as she struggled to keep herslef cool. Am I angry? Am I sad? Am I happy? What am I?! When he stopped a few pawsteps in front of her she felt her heart stop- temporarily freeze as she clamped her jaws shut and she held her breath. No one said anything for the longest moment and they just stood, golden eyes studying each other's for a painfully long few seconds. 'Hey... Did ya miss me?' her bottom lip quivered and she leapt bowling the Tom over despite being half his size. She rolled him over and forced him onto his back "i- it's you! i- it's really you! You've come back!" she cried out tears threatening to spill over her cheeks as she gazed fondly down on him.

My broken heart..

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 4th, 2018, 03:32 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Real pain? Is there a difference between real pain and fake pain? Is there even fake pain?” Hazelnutsplash’s mind wandered for a moment, wondering how in the world there could be fake pain. He knew cats could fake pain, but could they feel not real pain? “I’m confusing myself..” He exclaimed, shaking his head and perking his ears, listening again to Rushingwater babble on. Hazelnutsplash looked at his paws again. “Yeah, I suppose that they could hurt more? But wouldn’t you just unsheathe your claws anyways? That really dampens any blow made with the paw itself.” But the tomcat did have to admit, as she continued on, that he was a lot bigger than her. But Hazelnutsplash was a lot bigger than most cats. “I’m more of the opposite. I got the very large side of the gene pool. I’m like a giant to some cats.” The tom meowed, specifically talking about her, but subtly, so it may have whizzed right over her head. “You’re right, Rushingwind would be a very Windclan-ny name. But some cats have interesting names, not related to their clan at all!” Like Brownbabble. His name if fully talking about himself. Hazelnutsplash giggled a little at his own thought, which was quite a pun of its own. He then again focused his attention on Rushingwater. ”Hey, pretty much anything you like to do is considered a hobby. Even generic things like talking and running.”

As Settingpaw was shaking the dust out of her fur, her sharp ears caught Pleasantpaw’s murmur, much to her displeasure. Pffft you wish big boy. She laughed in her head, flicking hiring it probably wouldn’t be the nicest to comment her thoughts out loud. She was trying to make friends, right? But do you really want to be friends with this guy? Settingpaw studied the tom, taking note of his tall posture and the way he seemed to hold himself high. Like on a higher standard than others. You don’t really know him though. He could actually be very nice. Settingpaw argued with herself in her head, something she did often, though most if the time it was out loud.
She then averted her eyes quickly, realizing that she might’ve been staring at him for too long. At his question, her tail lashed once, more in annoyance than anger. “Yes. I’m new around here.” She meowed, in a way that seemed to say “I’m stating the obvious.” Settingpaw did not like to deal with small talkers, cats who just talked to say words. She liked meaningful conversations, conversations that she could get something out of.
rushingwater blinked. well cats could fake pain but she didn't fake pain. "well, i don't know. i mean cats can fake pain but i didn't really fake pain. perhaps it because i have a high pain tolerance. gosh, sorry! I'm just rambling to you. i just have lots of say and usually cats don't listen so, its nice to have a cat that will listen and ramble with me. can't stop a cat that has lots to say, y'know?" she meowed, glancing up. she shrugged her shoulders a little. "well, not unless you were training. you don't unsheathe your claws well i hope starclan you don't. well unless your a loner and join riverclan but I'm pretty sure you aren't one and their is nothing wrong with being a loner. then again, they have to go through training too, i think. wait, we aren't even apprentices anymore so it isn't that useful i guess. i don't know. " rushingwater replied, hazelnutsplash was right. he was large. compared to him, she looked like a apprentice. "well, nothin wrong with being large. it just means your a bigger teddy bear to cuddle with. wait, that came out so wrong. sorry!! i mean.. ugh.. its a compliment.." she let out a nervous chuckle, licking her chest fur embarrassed. she didn't think about what she said, usually. "yeah, your right. i know my sibling shinepelt has a cool name. well i mean i like the name. " rushingwater had a lot of siblings, she had a olders ones, one sibling that was the same age as her, and three apprentice age siblings. rushingwater liked her big family. "oh! then i have lots of hobbies. i like talking, eating, sleeping, running, drinking, running. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc