Today 11:11 PM

Old June 17th, 2023, 03:15 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

Ravenkit listened eagerly to Dawnstar as she spoke, eyes wide and lips curled into a wide grin. She was gonna learn how to mark the borders? How cool! ”Wow! I can’t wait to learn about marking the borders and have a whole tour of the territory! I can’t wait to become an apprentice! I’ll become one of the strongest and bestest warriors in ShadowClan! I just know it!” she happily tapped her paws against the ground as she uncontrollably stirred, purring giddily. She was gonna learn how to get any unwanted trespassers off of ShadowClan’s land and protect her territory! How exciting! However, she remained quiet enough to at least listen to Dawnstar explain about how clan leaders and deputies were allowed to cross the borders due to official business. Of course, Ravenkit remained excitedly quiet in the lesson, no matter how much she excitedly wanted to chatter on about what she had just learned.

Ravenkit remained quiet during the time Dawnstar spoke about the medicine cats. Of course Ravenkit knew that it was entirely a bad idea to attack medicine cats. They were practically a necessity to a clan! If they are terribly injured, then how are they going to heal the wounded or the sick? Ravenkit luckily remained quiet about it, looking up at Dawnstar with a wide, eager grin smeared on her face. ”Thank you for this super, duper, amazing lesson about the warrior code, Dawny! I’ll make sure to never forget any of it and make my clan and you proud!” she exaggerated, puffing out her little chest in pride before turning tail and rushing out of the playden, eager to tell her Mama Woolly about the lesson she was just taught.

@Undertaker [No need to respond! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 17th, 2023 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 17th, 2023, 03:49 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
Shadowclan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Cloverkit eyed Dawnstar from a distance, taking note of the scars littering her pelt. She was the biggest cat he'd ever seen, and the way she held herself made him think she wouldn't tolerate disobedience. As Dawnstar called the kits forward, Cloverkit all but shuffled over, not wanting to be near the intimidating feline. He crouched behind the rest of the kits, hoping the shadow queen wouldn't pay too much attention to him.

"I'm here," he mewed quietly.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Cinnamonear
@Leafie
@Froggy
@Omari
@Undertaker
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old June 17th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Ravenkit •

Ravenkit’s eyes went wide as did her jaws from awe. A loud squeal escaped the young molly as she happily tapped her front paws against the ground and pulled off one of the biggest beaming grins of her life. She got her assumptions correct! Yay! It was always such an exciting event whenever she got something right. It always made her have a large burst of energy whenever she made an adult feel proud of her or if they had a smile smeared on their face, and it seemed that she did just that. With a playful bow and a twitch of her tail, Ravenkit gave out a loud ecstatic giggle. “Well Ms. Shiver, I’m glad to have gotten those correct!” She giggled in-between her sentence, ears twitching happily as she spoke. However, she quickly stood herself up and listened intently to Nightshiver’s story with a gleam in her bright yellow eyes. Wait? Icestar was chosen as leader of ShadowClan? Cool!

An excited squeal escaped Ravenkit’s maw, her lips curled into another wide beaming grin; paws excitedly tapping along the ground as her tail excitedly lashed from side to side. Wowzieeee! That’s so cool! I wanna be just like her when I’m older! I’ll one day become a fierce warrior just like her and Dawny!” She excitedly babbled, uncontrollably leaping up around for joy as she spun herself in excited circles. Her mindset had been completely focused on becoming one of the bestest warriors of her clan and make Dawny proud! She was sure of it! Loud, ecstatic purrs escaped her throat as she glanced up at Nightshiver. “What happened next? What happened next? Ooooh, did Icestar kick Lionstar’s butt? Did ShadowClan defeat him and the entirety of stinky RiverClan?” She excitedly rambled on, eyes shining with furious curiosity as she impatiently scooted herself closer to the elder; tail lashing excitedly.

However, her mind was completely distracted when she heard an unfamiliar, younger kits’ voice come from another side. Puzzled, the four moon old molly quickly turned her head in the direction of a brown tabby tom-kit, who she now knew was named Cloverkit, began asking what they were talking about. Excitedly, Ravenkit smiled eagerly and was more than happy enough to oblige with answering his question. “We are talking about the history of the clans! Did you know that Icestar was chosen to become leader of ShadowClan alongside Crowtail? With her help, ShadowClan became the most fiercest and strongest clan in the forest!” She was just excitedly rambling on her opinions now, happily explaining to the younger kit what she had just learned from the elder herself.

@Estelle @Woodlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

☘️Cloverkit☘️
brown fur | classic tabby markings | white paws | white nose bridge | green eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloverkit was a bit startled by the loud response, but he listened intently as the older kit babbled excitedly to him. He didn't quite understand what she was talking about, but he let his shyness slip away and be replaced by the same earnest glee as the she-kit sitting next to him.

He wondered who Icestar and Crowtail were, as he'd never heard of them until just now. He was sure he would have seen them in the clearing; during the times he sat near the nursery's entrance to watch the older cats work. As of right now, he was utterly enthralled with the story the she-kit was telling.

"That's amazing!" he exclaimed, "But who are Icestar and Crowtail? Are they the ones that boss the big cats around?" He tilted his head slightly and gazed up at the black and white kit with unbridled curiosity and delight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentions: @Estelle @ares
*This is my first time actually roleplaying on a forum so if you want to share any tips, unspoken rules, or critiques on my posts I'd love to hear them!

**Also, the image of my oc does not belong to me it belongs to Neikoish!

[ Apologies for the delay! And please do imagine she's stuttering >< ]

Ah, how she loved the joy on little Ravenkit's face. She must've said this a thousand times now, but it was infectious and helped the queen forget her woes for ever just a moment -- she couldn't help it.
"I bet... you will. be"
Nightshiver mused at the kitten with a light smile and a squint of her eyes, leaving Ravenkit a few moments to calm down before she intended to continue. Only some exclamations came first, making the queen's smile turn from one of glee to a slight awkwardness, uncertain on how to answer the kitten's questions. You see, ShadowClan hadn't 'kicked RiverClan's butt' during that fight, quite the contrary. Yet she didn't want to spoil Ravenkit's fun.

Through this little internal battle on how to gently let the kit down, another, even squeakier, voice pipped up. Mismatched eyes came to look besides black and white kitten to find a little brown tabby, younger than Ravenkit. Was he even weaned yet? Nightshiver's eyes softened when she saw the kitten, a little shy looking. An ache came through he chest, breaking a little piece of her heart as memories came flooding back; but the permanent queen had to lock them safely away, instead a soft smile spreading back across her maw. Before Nightshiver could answer the shy kitten's question, Ravenkit, excitable as ever, already had. The white feline kept a little giggle to herself at the happy and curious exchange, glad to see Ravenkit so excited about it and Cloverkit so curious.

"Icestar.. and Crowtail... are... a former.. leader... and.. deputy, respectively."
Nightshiver mused in reply.
"We were... just... starting with... Icestar's... leadership. So, yes. Join.. us?"
She asked gently, happy to see so many kittens interested in ShadowClan's history. Presumably with Cloverkit joining them, it was about time she continued her lesson. And, stars above, it was getting late! She better finish this lesson off quick so the little ones can go rest soon.

"As you know, before becoming the fiercest and strongest clan, sometimes you have to face some pushback. And that's what happened when RiverClan raided our camp; Icestar lost her first life to Lionstar, only lengthening our feud with them. These feuds often come from little issues, that could be easily handled, such as tresspassing, or worse, border skirmishes. There were several fight between ShadowClan and RiverClan, launched by one or the other. These issues lasted for almost four seasons.

Rumours started to rise about Icestar, especially after we attacked ThunderClan over some recent issues at the time, such as arrogant warriors and border troubles -- the usual. These rumours said she was blinded by pride, but, it is important to remember that rumours are only that: rumours.

ShadowClan was growing stronger, and fiercer. Only WindClan was starting ti get fed up with us, and one night, came to drive us out. They succeeded; we had to leave our old territory behind. Only a few parts of it we still have, such as mourning ruins. While we were all out in the outskirts, we had the luck of being found by Flintspirit, ThunderClan's former leader. Stars know why, but he helped us find shelter for some time.

During all this time, we had Beastspark as our deputy. He worked under Icestar for so long, everyone thought he'd be our next leader, but no; one meeting, he was demoted, and Icestar's daugheter Dawnstripe was made our deputy. Only moments after Icestar passed away, leaving Dawnstripe as the Dawnstar we know today.

She is the one that found our new territory and camp, here. Finding a secure home for ShadowClan, she continued the work Icestar had started of building us back up, making us stronger and more resilient. Many opposed Dawnstar's leadership at first, but prevailed through it all. Our feud with RiverClan died down, and for some time ShadowClan had more of a focus on WindClan, until that eventually died down too."

Only she hadn't been there to see that day, though the feline tried not to think about those horrid memories. Instead she focused on the kittens, knowing full well she cut a few corners due to the children's ages and the pressing time. But it ought to be fine; they had the full history up until now, all that the white queen knew was certain she had shared.
"Any... Questions?"

Old June 17th, 2023, 07:55 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Eveningkit

The kit had been snoozing. Nestled away within a pile of moss and grass. A soft blanket for him to sleep the day away, after all, he had to be awake during the night. He had been peacefully having fun in dream-land. Gentle dreams of fire, and chaos. Things that lulled him to sleep. He was rudely pulled out of his sleep, however, as he felt his tail get pulled. A squeak bursting from his maw as he fwiped around, fluffy and fuming. Looking up to glare at who would dare?? Wake him up??

"I'm not wanting to be nest." he chittered. He looked like a moss ball though...fluffy, with a hint of scruff. If all the moss bits were pulled from his fur, it would probably make a moss ball. "What you do to make up to me?" he asked. Glaring up at Nightshiver with such a mighty force, at least a mighty force that could come out of a tiny body.

Oh, oh dear; she had been so lost in thought, the forever queen had hardly noticed a little kitten nestled beneath the pile of moss she'd been using the create a small nest for herself. Taken off-guard by the sudden squeak as she accidentally pulled the kitten's tail, the queen let a little squeak herself before her mismatched eyes focused on the angry lump of fur. Oh my, she felt so embarrassed, and quite terrible too. Leaning down with a worried look, she studied the kitten carefully.
"I'm.. so sorry..., are.. you.. alright?"
Hastily, Nightshiver questioned the kitten's well-being -- a little one she recognised as Eveningkit, ever the menace, and one of Nighthound's kits.

Ah she truly messed up here. Surely Dappledleaf had never made such a mistake. Perhaps it was but a minor thing, but the white feline truly did feel bad, cat brows crunched together in a worried and apologetic frown. Make it up to him? She supposed she ought to, but how? What did kittens like?
"Ah- perhaps.. a st-story, or... a.. game?"
Nightshiver suggested carefully, hoping Eveningkit would give some sort of hint as to what he might like to do -- or what she could do as an apology.

Old June 17th, 2023, 09:31 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Cloverkit
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
Cloverkit listened as Nightshiver continued with her story. Now he knew that there were other clans besides Shadowclan; Thunder, River, and Wind. From what he could tell it seemed they didn't get along at all.

"Why do we have to be the fearwist and fight the other clans? He said, mispronouncing fiercest. It upset Cloverkit to hear that so much fighting was expected of clan life. He didn't want to fight other cats. That sounded scary and dangerous! He'd rather stay in the nursery and play with the kits like the queens do. Maybe Dawnstar would let him be a forever queen like Nightshiver?

"And why wasn't Beatspawk allowed to be leader? Did they get in twouble?" He added. He remembered how sometimes an apprentice or two would sleep in the nursery because they had gotten 'demoted', so maybe Beatspark had done something really bad too.

(please pretend he always couldn't pronounce his R's, it sounds like a cute addition to his character~)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Estelle Nightshiver
@ares Ravenkit
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old June 18th, 2023, 06:37 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit approached, shyness warming her fur. She was kinda excited to learn something new, but she was also too scared of the other kits. @Undertaker

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old June 18th, 2023, 01:36 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

• Ravenkit •

Nightshiver was continuing the story! Yay! With a rather sloppy spin, the mottled kit eagerly turned herself in the direction of the white-furred queen once more so she could listen in to the story. Disappointment flashed through the short-furred kit when ShadowClan was in declaration in defeat, but that didn’t waver any of the excitement that bubbled throughout the young feline. Her eyes went wide as her ears perked themselves up higher to listen in on the story, only for her nose to scrunch up slightly at the mentioning of rumors about the former leader. Rumors? What kinda lame cat would start to spread rumors about Icestar? Letting out a tiny snort, Ravenkit eagerly agreed with the queen’s statement. Rumors were indeed only just rumors. They could only either be true or false. Which, Ravenkit had in hopes dearly that they were more false than true.

Her thoughts on the matter quickly diverted when Nightshiver began to talk about more in depth about how ShadowClan grew fiercer and stronger, quickly grabbing the highly anticipated Ravenkit’s attention. However, from the mentioning of WindClan driving away ShadowClan from its old camp, she let out a scoff and almost a grumble. ”Stinking WindClan. Why do they gotta drive us out? Why couldn’t we have fought back? WindClan’s filled with nothing but lame bunny-runners.” She stated, puffing her little chest out as she claimed the lithe warriors as ‘bunny-runners.’ The nickname fits them as best, after all. They live in that weird moorland and do nothing but run and hop like a rabbit. How wouldn’t they not be labeled at bunny-runners?

Her expression was luckily lifted when Nightshiver mentioned that they still had bits of their old territory, making the young kit nod as a smile was uplifted onto her little face. At least stinky WindClan didn’t steal all of their old territory. How would they even hunt in the dark? From what she knew, those bunny-runner’s hunt in the day! That makes them weak! Confusion seemed to thrive furthermost more throughout the young mottled kit when Nightshiver mentioned a former ThunderClan leader named Flintspirit helping ShadowClan. Really? Why in the world would a cat from the clan that they fought help them? Wasn’t that a sign of weakness? Oh well, ThunderClan was ThunderClan, she supposed.

Her interest quickly spiked up when Nightshiver began talking about solely ShadowClan again, her paws excitedly stimming as curiosity got the best of her. Beastspark? She never really heard much about Beastspark up until now, only that he was a former deputy of ShadowClan. Wait, what? He got demoted? Why was he demoted? Sharing the same puzzlement as the younger Cloverkit, Ravenkit tilted her head and rose a brow. “Yeah, why was he demoted? Did he break the code or do something bad?” She questioned, cocking her head to the side as she asked. However, the stuff about Dawnstar made her excitedly tap with her forepaws again. Maybe it was because Icestar wanted her daughter to become the next leader and maybe because she was stronger? She was unsure.

@Estelle @Woodlow

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 18th, 2023, 05:33 PM

FALLOWFERN
slender dark ginger cashmere bengal she-cat | queen | 32 moons old

the slim queen stirred from her rest as she heard other voices in the nursery, her ears flicking as she slowly grew more awake. what a deep sleep i must've been in.. she had not even woke once to notice those around her. normally she slept very light and woke up at the slightest rustle in the trees, but it seemed she must have tired herself out more than usual yesterday. a yawn split her mouth as her ears flipped back, and fallowfern stretched, lazily pressing her paws out against the edges of her moss nest. cozy as it was, it was time to seize the day, or whatever was left of it.

fallowfern glanced to the side as she noticed dappledleaf seem to have made her nest right on top of a kit disguised as moss. she chuckled lightly to herself, glancing away and then the willowy queen began to rise to her feet, careening a bit as she realized her own kits were still very much asleep against her. and such big kits they were, nearly knocking her over if she had stood much longer. she dropped her rump gently to the ground, pressing a firm lick to each of her kit's heads to wake them. she hesitated on oakkit, always seemingly hesitating when interacting with him as he looked like.. oh, nevermind. "wake up, children. time for you to rise."

OAKKIT
large dark brown tabby tom | kit | 4 moons old

he stretched his claws out, eyes glinting with determination at the mouse sniffling before him. it's scent filled his nose and he almost drooled with how delectable the prey creature smelt. no time to get distracted.. he thought, shaking his head to clear it of unnecessary thoughts. it was time to hunt. you're mine.. his thoughts chimed as he lept from his crouch, flying through the air, careening towards the little creature. he flexed his claws as he came down upo-

"wake up, children. time for you to rise." he heard his mother's voice and his ears swished, the tips of them fluffy from being bundled up in his sleep. orange eyes cracked open, groggy with sleep as he tussled to free his claws from the moss below him. he let out a muddled growl, rolling his eyes in despair,"grah.. i don't wanna.." he was not happy he was awoken from his dream. he had been so close to catching that mouse and now he wouldn't be able to catch it until that dream came again or he was an apprentice. whichever came first. probably apprentice.

the large kit lifted himself up, pressing his back into his mother's warm fur, soaking in the coziness of the nest, as well as those in it. he wasn't sure what time it was and he didn't care. he didn't want to get up, but it seemed he had to. he glanced at his brother, hoping he didn't accidentally claw his tail in his sleep, rufflekit would not be happy about that. oakkit knows he would tackle anyone who clawed his tail overnight, at least. the dark brown kit stretched, his thick tabby coat elongating slightly as he unfurled, bushy tail lifting into the air.

@Leafie

✧ ✦ ✧

my characters

Old June 18th, 2023, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit appeared, padding after the other kits who had also been interested in learning about the warrior code. She wasn’t a shy kitten, nor was she a very energetic one, either. She approached the clan’s leader alongside the other kits, seating herself a bit closer to the front of the group, green eyes bright with intrigue.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar, @Froggy - Lostkit, @Leafie - Rufflekit, @Woodlow - Cloverkit, @Cinnamonear - Ashkit ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 18th, 2023, 09:56 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 4 moons - He/Him

He was having the dream of his life running through grass and trees surrounding him. Rufflekit was stalking through the trees that shadowclan called home, a shadowy cat was ahead of him. He didn't know who they were but he was stalking them like prey. He took what he learned from Lark's night class and had kept himself up a bit better, not letting his fur and tail drag in the ground. He kept his pin pricked blue eyes on his 'prey'. Since he had learned that bit of skills he was sure he was the best now, nothing could stop him for sure. The muscular tom would inch forward one inch by one inch he was sure that he was mere feet from this guy now. This was it, he was going to do it he was oh so close to them so he moved into a pounce position. So imagine his surprise that when he was about to make the jump, he could feel someone lick his head and hear his mothers voice. So it shouldn't be a surprise that he jumped up when he got woken up from his deep sleep. The large kit looked up to his mother waiting to see if she had something planned for the day there must be a reason why he couldn't sleep in a bit more.

"No!" he groaned out, he was so close to proving he was best at ambushes that he was strong. Rufflekit shook his head fluffy hear flying in opposite directions and ears flopping about. Now he was going to be pouting for the rest of the day, he'd have to fix that. Blue eyes turned as he noticed that his brother paid attention to his very hairy tail. He was glad the other hadn't clawed it this time, he wouldn't know what he would do if he got woken up by pain. If he looked like a giant fluff ball before it was worse now thanks to the bed head he has now. He was starting to partially hating his long fur, it did get in his way most of the time. "Do we have to wake up now?" he asked staring intently at her waiting for an answer.

@swimmy
[I had to fight with my groggy mind to make this post]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw