by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:29 PM

Old June 19th, 2023, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

FALLOWFERN
slender dark ginger cashmere bengal she-cat | queen | 32 moons old

fallowfern peered down at her two large children, both with hair sticking up all over the place, looking like they had been fighting badgers all night. she repressed a chuckle, then replied to both her children's protests,"yes, the sun has risen. if you keep sleeping it'll be dark outside!" and with that, she went to work, beginning with rufflekit as his fur was longer and seemed prone to poofing out in all different directions. she was gentle as she groomed him, occasionally using her paw to hold the tom in place, smiling a bit as she went,"there, there." she hoped she wasn't being too rough, but she was glad she didn't have to be as careful as when the boys were smaller a few moons ago. they had grown so much. "have you guys made any friends you can play with?" if they hadn't, she would play with them, as she had so many times before. she didn't mind, since she loved the both of them, but as she waited for a response, she secretly hoped they had. it was good to make friends within the clan early as a kit, that way you had companionship with another through apprenticeship and further. though, it's not the end of the world if they haven't, she thought, they always have eachother if not anyone else.

with one last lick on the top of his forehead, rufflekit looked much more smoothed out than before. she felt it wouldn't be long before he turned back into a puffball but at the same time she enjoyed seeing his fiery little self fly around looking like an orange cloud. "all done."
OAKKIT
large dark brown tabby tom | kit | 4 moons old

oakkit stared in disbelief at his brother, orange eyes wide as he let out a laugh,"you look like you had a battle with an owl!" he aimed to lightly shove at his brother's shoulder with a large paw, just teasingly. oakkit was one to talk though. although he didn't have as long of a coat as his brother, he looked very similarly like he had been in the same owl fight. he was unaware of that however, and was finding it hilarious to poke fun at his brother. then, unaware his mother had said anything, he watched as she began to groom his brother with eyes that said 'you're next'. he bristled slightly and pushed his way to the edge of the nest, hunkering down as he watched the scene unfold. he toyed with a piece of moss, glancing at his mother as she asked about friends and he muttered,"i don't know." of course he knew, but the answer was no. he didn't want to disappoint his mom but he wasn't exactly a social butterfly. he honestly didn't really like anyone except for ruffle and his mom but maybe someone else cool enough to be his friend would come along. maybe.

( @Leafie haha me rn )

✧ ✦ ✧

my characters

Old June 19th, 2023, 07:00 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Tigerfang exists

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 20th, 2023, 03:36 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Cloversun could feel her kits kicking in her belly.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 20th, 2023, 04:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

A soft, though somewhat melancholic smile drew on the queen's lips as she heard Cloverkit's question. Why did they have to be the fiercest and strongest? In all honesty, it was a question she spent moons asking herself, never finding an answer that felt right. In her eyes, this thrive to be the strongest and fiercest only caused harm; it forced young children to grow up too soon, bitter elders and death all around. That's what it looked like, at least, and it saddened her. They didn't need to be the strongest to thrive, they didn't need to be the fiercest. But she didn't want to dampen anyone's motivation with this mindset; it seemed, it went against what this clan believed in. She was used to it. Unable to give Cloverkit a proper answer, soft eyes locked on the child and she only smiled softly in response. As much as she wanted to be to give a strong answer, she was only able to speak gentle words.
"Sometimes... that's how... it goes. To.. protect our clan... our families; our.. home... Sometimes, we.. have to... fight."

Then came Ravenkit with her questions as the story of their past went along, Nightshiver's eyes moved to the kitten. Lame bunny-runners... She hadn't heard such insults in moons. Hearing them again brought back memories; bad ones. But the queen wouldn't let it show.
"We did.. fight.. back, but..."
She trailed off. They lost that fight. Dawnstar had set her sight on WindClan ever since, targeting them for moons. While Nightshiver had resented the fight that drove them out, even now, she couldn't fully blame WindClan. Was she a fool to believe ShadowClan had, in fact, done wrong at some point?

Ah, but back to the lesson. The kittens asked more. As Cloverkit asked about Beastspark, it seconded by Ravenkit, Nightshiver tilted her head. It was a good questions; one she, once again, had little of an answer to. Not because her memory failed her, but because Icestar never gave much of a reason for demoting Beastspark other than thinking it was time for a change. He wasn't lacking as far as she knew, nor had he betrayed them. So why?
"I suppose... Icestar saw.. more... potential in... Dawnstar. She.. said.. he'd serve.. her.. better as... a.. warrior. Dawnstar.. had done... a lot.. for ShadowClan... which.. factored... in the... decision."

[ @Woodlow @ares ]

Old June 21st, 2023, 01:14 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Wolfkit crawled out of his mother's den, leaving the warmth behind, he left his brothers and sisters to visit the surroundings, moving with great difficulty on his unsteady paws, he tumbled and found himself on his back, he turned after a few minutes of difficult fighting

[Open!]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 21st, 2023, 04:18 PM
Stayin Alive

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

(Open RP)
Bunnykit flicked her tail furiously back and forth as she stared at a small pile of moss, waiting for the right moment to pounce.
Old June 21st, 2023, 10:19 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 4 moons - He/Him

The Bengal took a second to glance up at his mom ready to give some sort of retort to her about waking up early but Oakkit seemed to beat her. Of course it was about the state of his fur was in. it always ended up like this after sleeping or napping. "Say that about yourself" he stuck his tongue out at his brother not at all bothered by the shove he got. He was so engrossed with his brother that he hadn't noticed their mother holding him in one spot. He returned his attention quickly back up to her as she began her routine of the usual bathing of him and his brother. He took a hot second to steal a look over towards his brother. Rufflekit noticed he was sitting at the edge of the nest, he could only guess he wasn't ready to get cleaned himself. Blue eyes quickly returned back to his mother as she asked them a question, something about friends. He couldn't recall making any recently, only managing to get on someone's nerves. "None yet but Ima try again, someone has to be my friend!" he grinned proud of his own words. Just like that he was finally free, he jumped up had a second thought to tackle his brother.

@swimmy

[im internally screaming, my page refreshed and I lost what I typed before]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 22nd, 2023, 05:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Woodlow - Cloverkit @Leafie - Rufflekit @Froggy - Lostkit @Omari - Midnightkit @Cinnamonear - Ashkit

She was going to have to start replanning these lessons or finding someone else's time to take up with these lessons. Not to say they weren't important, but Dawnstar did have other things to do than teach kits.

Dawnstar hadn't a clue what was going on with Lostkit, she was muttering about some paw, but Cloverkit, Midnightkit, Ashkit, and Rufflekit seemed relatively normal for ShadowClan kits at least. "Let's begin." She yawns and gets comfy. "First thing, listen to me. The code states that your clan leader's word is law, which basically means that anything I say goes. You can have your own thoughts and ideals, and even argue with me if you don't think something I'm doing is right, but at the end of the day I am the leader and what I say goes if you can't change my mind. It's the leader's job to guide and lead the clan, so it's foolish to disobey me."

"The next thing is your loyalty to your clan. You're not old enough yet, but I'm sure you've all heard of Gatherings. It is there that your loyalty will be put to the ultimate test. There's a truce in place at Gatherings that states that you shouldn't fight at them. Which you shouldn't unless I tell you otherwise. But at Gatherings, you'll be allowed to meet with the other clans and their warriors and apprentices. Some will seem nice, even friendly. But you mustn't forget that these cats are ShadowClan's enemies and that one day you will have to meet them in battle. Do not let any type of friendship or any relationship you may build come in between your loyalty to ShadowClan. Never forget that your duty and loyalty to your clan come before all else." The leader hissed this out. So many cats forget this and she wanted it integrated into these kits' heads while they were young. ShadowClan was all that they needed.

"Amongst loyalty, you must defend and protect the clan even at the cost of your life. Nothing should ever come before your duty to your clan. Not your kin, or your mate, or friends, your life belongs to your clan. There's a reason that all warriors take oaths during their warrior ceremonies, without loyalty and the willingness to protect your clan even at the cost of your life, you are nothing and you have nothing. You mustn't let anything come between your duty and loyalty to your clan. If you do, you're no better than the traitors and deserts that came before you. Do not follow in their paw steps. You must strive to be better than then, become the best warriors you can for ShadowClan." Dawnstar paused there for questions and then would move on.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 22nd, 2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 05:50 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

LOSTKIT
1 moon old She-cat kit with FHS and slight ADHD

There was a huge problem. She had no idea what this cat was saying. She only recognized the words; "Clan", "Shadowclan," And "Friend". What was this cat even saying?

She assumed the cat was saying something like: "Shadowclan was friends with all the clans!" It sounded reasonable. She smiled.

"Friends!"

@Undertaker

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old June 23rd, 2023, 12:40 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 4 moons - He/Him

He paid no mind to whatever the other kit was saying, or at least try too not listen to it too much. One ear kept flicking back and forth to pick up what Lostkit was saying then back to Dawnstar. Even if he tried he couldn't tell what sense the other was making so he turned his attention back to the leader. "What happens if they broke those rules?" he wondered if it was like a slap on the wrist or something else.
@Undertaker

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw