Today 03:42 PM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM

Old July 30th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Hollywatcher was still quite disappointed with Fernpaw’s apprenticeship. She had barely gone anywhere with her. But- that would be different with Tinypaw. Her tail rose up and headed over to her new apprentice to touch noses with him. She looked down at him with a friendly smile. “I can’t wait to start your training.”

@Sparkling Flower
Old July 30th, 2020, 09:46 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Sproutpaw! Sproutpaw!" He would cheer, smiling at the tom as Sproutpaw smiled at him. Icepaw would walk over. "Viperbite, can I train with you and Sproutpaw? Me and Sproutpaw know each other." @Mumble @bluepool

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 30th, 2020, 10:12 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Mumble - Your welcome to have Ant ‘protect’ him ]
-Bristlekit-

Wandering out of the nursery on his wobbly legs, Bristlekit sat down with a soft thump. The large tom-kit looked up at Lionstar. Curious of what was going on. Where the older kits becoming apprentices? That’s what it looked like. Bristlekit twisted his head to the side in a bit of confusion as he watched new apprentices greet their mentors. As a young kit, he didn’t really know what was going on, only that kits were becoming apprentices and that was that.
Though, he was glad to be away from his siblings. Shellkit and Eelkit were fine but, Otterkit was just annoying. He gave out a little huff at the thought of his sister coming out just to annoy him.
Antfrost was just idly watching the meeting from her spot next to the nursery entrance when she saw Bristlekit, the oldest kit in her litter, walk out into the clearing. She let out a faint gasp as she watched him. What was he doing? There could be hawks out ther! Without any hesitaion, she quickly got to her paw and blocked his path, her bushy tail blocking where all the other cats were, "Bristlekit, what are you doing? You could get hurt!" she gasped in shock, her eyebrows furrowing in worry as her gaze darted around, scanning the sky to see if any hawks were visible.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 30th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Violetpaw smiled happily, but in her head she thought “does Lionstar doubt me?” (just a warning @BILL if she ever even has considering running away i’ll let you know, but as of now she has no intent or interest since her mom and sister hate her and her dad is bad also @BreadTurtle Violetpaw may become attached to you because of her lack of love from those around her, like even the smallest praise will mean a lot to her) She bumped noses with her mentor softly and muttered something along the lines of “ill....make....happy” to herself.

(ThornHeart is a bit of a grumpy girl, so she won't be a very enthusiastic mentor but she'll try her best to be a good mentor)

ThornHeart nodded, biting back a comment about her not wanting to be a mentor, but it doesn't hurt to try new things! She responded to the new apprentice's touch and touched her nose back. "We'll train soon, I'll let you settle into the Apprentices' den. When your done you can come to me and we can go." She whispered, not wanting to disrupt the meeting with her voice.
Old July 31st, 2020, 01:07 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Leopardpaw smiled and looked for his mentor.
@Willowfern
Old July 31st, 2020, 03:12 AM
The Waves Are Cold D:

Waterstorm dipped his head with a smile. Shortly after, he craned his neck around, searching for Buttercuppaw ( @Midnight-Pastel )
Old July 31st, 2020, 03:35 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
"Sproutpaw! Sproutpaw!" He would cheer, smiling at the tom as Sproutpaw smiled at him. Icepaw would walk over. "Viperbite, can I train with you and Sproutpaw? Me and Sproutpaw know each other." @Mumble @bluepool
"that would depend on if your mentor will allow that. " the tom said shaking his fur. " if they agree you are allowed." viperbit smiles poudly.

Last edited by bluepool; July 31st, 2020 at 03:36 AM.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:31 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @CheetahPelt ]

Foggypaw! Foggypaw! Foggypaw!

The new apprentice tried out her name in her head a few times with a brilliant grin. She absolutely loved the way it sounded and, in her excitement, began bouncing happily up and down. Of course, the jarring movement wasn’t the best idea for her and the black and white apprentice wobbled violently upon landing before collapsing into the dust.

No bother, she’s just get right back up and wait for Otterstrike to find her. What a cool name! They had to be super cool to match it and Foggypaw was certain that her new mentor would be great. It took a lot of self-control not to start bouncing again and Foggypaw had to bite her tongue to keep herself stationary, not wanting to cover herself in dust for her meeting with her mentor.
Old July 31st, 2020, 08:58 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!

"Ok, I can ask them." He would pad over to his mentor. "Mind if I train with Sproutpaw?" @bluepool @Splashy

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 31st, 2020, 09:56 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

HE!!!!!! WAS!!!!!!! AN!!!! APPRENTICE!!!!!!
Podpaw squealed excitedly! Finally, Finally, Finally! PAddin over to some cat that he though was Heronleap, the little tom began to go on with his surprisingly long sentences. "HEYAREYOUMYNEWMENTORISYOURNAMEHERONLEAPBECAUSEIFY OURNAMEISHERONLEAPYOUAREMYMENTOR!" Taking a breath, he began to speak again. "CANWEGOTRAININGIFYOURHERONLEAPBECAUSEIWANNAGOTRAI NINGRIGHTNOW!" Hopefully Heronleap liked listening to other cats talk. Because he was going to talk a lotttttttttttt!!! They were gonna be bestiessss!!!
@thatonecookiecat

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; July 31st, 2020 at 09:57 AM.