Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:45 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Entering the territory, Leafsparks wasn't completely sure how comfortable he was. If Minnowstripe was still out here - if she saw him - but she's not, and she won't. He was free from the she cat, free to do as he wished without her watching him. And if that meant spending some time with Honeyvenom? Well, he was glad that he was. She didn't make him feel the same way as Minnowstripe had - uncomfortable, and like he was trying to walk on thin ice without falling through, or leaves without breaking any of them. That wasn't a relationship, that was a prison. He didn't want to feel like he was in prison. "So, uh..." Leafsparks' voice trailed off as he realized he wasn't quite sure how to hold this conversation. Been a while, huh, buddy? The tom thought sarcastically to himself. It had been a while... quite a while, as a matter of fact. Minnowstripe had practically kept him in a box, closed off from encounters like this.

"What do you like to do normally?" It felt like he was talking in a circle, a loop, or something, but Leafsparks was almost unsure how to continue the conversation. He needed to think of something that wouldn't scare her off, but that was good enough to keep her interest. What kind of things should he talk about, then? Surely nothing about his previous problem - that would be enough to scare anyone off. And he wasn't sure how far to go into the whole like/dislike type of thing, that was more of a game for apprentices, but it had always worked - it was how you got to know somebody. Honeyvenom seemed like the type of cat to be pretty chill with anything, which Leafsparks appreciated. He was still nervous, but he was warming to the she cat. She couldn't have been more different then the last cat he'd displayed interest in, calm and collected and sweet... like honey. But where had the suffix come from?

It was an interesting one, and one that Leafsparks couldn't imagine described her. She didn't seem like she had any venom in her. Like she was the type of cat to talk her way out of a fight rather then fighting back. Like she would never hurt anyone, or push anyone to do something. The perfect friend, he thought with the smallest smile. Maybe she could help him. At the rate he was going, it would be some time before he was able to find himself wanting to be with another she cat, but maybe there was a chance that Honeyvenom could help him to get over himself. Besides, it didn't hurt that she was actually quite pretty - and very nice, and just the perfect type of cat in his opinion. Although maybe anyone would have looked pretty and nice to him, after all of that time with Minnowstripe. Anyone who wasn't clingy and partly insane would have been perfect for Leafsparks - just perfect.

@Empress Of Evil
The ginger tabby padded quietly alongside the tom. There was a silence between the two that Honeyvenom was tempted to break, but she wasn’t sure of what she might say. She’d probably stuff up, which would make things even more awkward. Besides, the silence wasn’t too bad. It wasn’t exactly what she would call comfortable, but she wasn’t entirely uncomfortable with it either. Perhaps it would be better to just keep quiet and wait for her clanmate to say something. The tom spoke up and the warrior looked up, her eyes hopeful for a few words that could start off a conversation. Her lips curled down into a frown as she was given nothing but a couple of uncertain words. She gave no response of her own. She wasn’t trying to be rude, but there wasn’t much that she could really say to that. Honeyvenom had to admit that it was hard to talk to this tom. It was easy once the conversation had been started, but it was hard to start one. She had definitely been able to start conversations more easily with other cats.

“Well, I quite like to hang around the nursery and play with the youngsters there. The kit are just adorable and the queens could do with a break so I help out where I can,” Honeyvenom said, a small smile dancing on her lips at the thought. She adored kits, just like her mother did. Her mother, Nightbreeze, had a lot of adopted kits. In fact, she only had four biological kits, and three of them were dead. Honeyvenom was the only surviving kit of Nightbreeze and Copperblaze, that was biological of course. The warrior wanted to have kits of her own one day. She wanted to be a queen and a warrior, just like her mother. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to adopt kits though. Having kits of her own and adopting kits would probably be too much for her. She looked up to Nightbreeze and she wanted to be like the she-cat, but she wasn’t an exact copy of her mother and she couldn’t be the same cat that she was.

“What about you? What do you do with your spare time?” Honeyvenom asked. She wanted to avoid letting silence fall on them again where possible. Leafsparks had started to conversation for them, so now it was her turn to help by keeping it going. The warrior typically wasn’t this determined to keep a conversation. She was pretty laid back and cool with whatever happened. She just rolled with it. But now she was getting a chance to know Leafsparks and she was interested to see what kind of a cat he was He seemed like a nice cat and so she wanted to get to know him better. This conversation was the key to knowing him better.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Bingo giggled,"yeah!"
She smiled,” This is the hunter’s crouch...” she demonstrated the hunter’s crouch.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:43 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” This is the hunter’s crouch...” she demonstrated the hunter’s crouch.
Bingo dropped into a crouch.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo dropped into a crouch.
She paused," pull your hind legs in closer, look up with a growl and have your tail up."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
She paused," pull your hind legs in closer, look up with a growl and have your tail up."
Bingo pulled his hind legs under him, looked at his mentor and did a play growl before actually just lifting his head, and lifted his tail slightly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; November 13th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo pulled his hind legs under him, looked at his mentor and did a play growl before actually just lifting his head, and lifted his tail slightly.
She nodded,"Good. Try to stalk forward in that stance..."

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
She nodded,"Good. Try to stalk forward in that stance..."
Bingo stretched his front paw out as far as he could go without straining himself and pulled himself forward leaving one back paw behind for balance. And then when he finished dragging himself he brought his back paw with him.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Bingo stretched his front paw out as far as he could go without straining himself and pulled himself forward leaving one back paw behind for balance. And then when he finished dragging himself he brought his back paw with him.
Chameleonvine paused watching silently,” That’s good, but slow, however; slow sometimes is good for hunting.”

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Chameleonvine paused watching silently,” That’s good, but slow, however; slow sometimes is good for hunting.”
He tried again but slower this time.
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He tried again but slower this time.
She sighed,"Not slower..faster."