Today 01:49 AM

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
As they walked his fur brushed against hers and his sent was a sent Nightfall knew she would never forget and she felt like she could walk miles by his side. She looked down at him and then quickly looked at the sky. Then she shook her head to get these thoughts out of her head.
Dovetalon let out a deep breath as a small pain went through his back leg. He ignore it and blocked his emotions. He kept his fur close to her 's as they went through the entrance to the shadowclan territory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:54 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Berry View Post

Dovetalon let out a deep breath as a small pain went through his back leg. He ignore it and blocked his emotions. He kept his fur close to her 's as they went through the entrance to the shadowclan territory.

"Im glad today is a great day for a walk don't you agree?" She said with a smile on her face.
(gtg for the night. Ill quote you as soon as I can)

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:03 AM

Quote:
"Im glad today is a great day for a walk don't you agree?" She said with a smile on her face.
(gtg for the night. Ill quote you as soon as I can)
Dovetalon dipped his head with a purr. "I do agree with you. It hasn't been this beautiful for less then a week." he replied. He clinched a few times and made himself quit purring.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 3rd, 2018, 04:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight loped up to the medicine cat, a fresh bed of needles crunching lightly under her paws. "Nice catch!" she exclaimed, a joyous grin on her face. This right here was the black shecat's favorite part of clan life: being out in the forest with her clanmates and hunting together. And Daydream was by far her favorite cat to hunt with. It may not happen often, and Daydream might not like being out in the territory, but it was nice to see them relaxed and enjoying the clean air. Suddenly, the warrior's ears perked up as she noticed what had to be the fattest shrew she had ever seen nibbling on a pinecone nearby, someone not scared of by the squirrel or Luckynight's too loud voice a moment ago. She nodded at Daydream in a manner that said she would get it and stalked the shrew. She was easily able to pounce on it, but it struggled so weakly in her grip that she let her paws go slack. It began to hobble, half-dazed as Luckynight watched it. Tentatively, she placed a paw on its tail and watched it struggle feebly. "I uh...I think this one might be sick or something," she said, unsure what to do about this odd piece of prey.
daydream watched quietly as she started to hunt. for some reason, they sometimes still looked at her as if she were still that injured kitty pet all those moons ago. they knew she wasnt though, she had trained as a warrior and makes a great on, her hunting was basically flawless as it has been for the past while. she really had grown,hadnt she? "nice catch," they mewed, walking over to her and taking a glance at the prey and tilting their head. "hmm.. bury it for now, ill see if it has a disease when were back at my den,"
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:

Dovetalon dipped his head with a purr. "I do agree with you. It hasn't been this beautiful for less then a week." he replied. He clinched a few times and made himself quit purring.

She heard him purr and she was happy. "Do you want to go back to the camp or do you want to keep walking?" She asked with a little purr herself.

Old November 4th, 2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
She heard him purr and she was happy. "Do you want to go back to the camp or do you want to keep walking?" She asked with a little purr herself.
Dovetalon shook his head. "no we csn continue walking if you want." she replied. The tom gave his chest fur a quick lick.

Old November 4th, 2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:

Dovetalon shook his head. "no we csn continue walking if you want." she replied. The tom gave his chest fur a quick lick.

The she-cat moved her tail with excitement. "Yes lets go on!" She exclaimed. She moved away from the tom felling bad but she wanted to see what was ahead of them so she ran a little a head on and jumped on a rock. The wind went through her fur. Then she looked back down at Dovetalon.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; November 4th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
The she-cat moved her tail with excitement. "Yes lets go on!" She exclaimed. She moved away from the tom felling bad but she wanted to see what was ahead of them so she ran a little a head on and jumped on a rock. The wind went through her fur. Then she looked back down at Dovetalon.
Dovetalon picked up the pace the best he could. He limped over to her and let out a pained hiss as his leg began to drag along the ground.

Old November 4th, 2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:

Dovetalon picked up the pace the best he could. He limped over to her and let out a pained hiss as his leg began to drag along the ground.

Suddenly she heard a hiss of pain then she turned around and then she felt really bad and went over to help him again "Im sorry." She said with a little sadness in her voice. She put her head and tail down.

Old November 4th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
daydream watched quietly as she started to hunt. for some reason, they sometimes still looked at her as if she were still that injured kitty pet all those moons ago. they knew she wasnt though, she had trained as a warrior and makes a great on, her hunting was basically flawless as it has been for the past while. she really had grown,hadnt she? "nice catch," they mewed, walking over to her and taking a glance at the prey and tilting their head. "hmm.. bury it for now, ill see if it has a disease when were back at my den,"
Lucknight nodded, then dispatched the rodent swiftly with her paw, not wanting to use her teeth if it was in fact sick. When the prey stilled, she scraped a layer of needles over the body. Her thoughts drifted back to a time when she had been weak and feeble like the prey. It was a breathtaking feeling to know that after all that, here she was on her feet again, hunting, more alive now than she ever had been as a kittypet. All thanks to Daydream, who helped her and never gave up on her. She glanced over at the medicine cat, and felt her heart swell with gratitude... among other things. Suddenly, something caught her eye nearby. The dingy grey day had brightened under the sun high sky, and there was a beam of light shining perfectly into the hollow of an old pine tree. She approached the space, sniffed it, then curled up in the warm sunbeam. "Don't this look like the perfect spot for a nap?" she purred as she bushed her tail.