Today 07:43 AM

Old April 15th, 2018, 04:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Oh know, I do hope you feel better! ): )

Across camp the entrance to the medicine den rustled and out stepped Heatherfur. The light brown tabby had just finished getting everything in her new den sorted and tucked away. It was all still so new to her, yet things had been coming by rather easily. Already she had some of the herbs memorized, and already had made a note to reach out to Surgestorm in order to learn anything else she might need. After all, she hoped the WindClan medicine cat would understand her decision to leave. With what transpired between herself and Blazingstar, and the sign from StarClan, she was certain he would understand. Plus, she was considered a medicine cat herself now - borders didn't necessarily apply to them, or so she had heard. Regardless, she didn't plan to wait around for either her ancestors or her former Clan's medicine cat to help her out, so she'd spent a majority of the time since joining RiverClan cooped up in the den. Things were left in a bit of disarray from when Juniperpaw still held the position, and her scent was melted into the walls. Hopefully I can fill those paws, and Geckoleaf's before hers, she thought to herself.

Outside the sun was rather warm and overbearing, it's harsh rays beating down onto the camp. Most of it was covered by the tall trees that lined camp, the sticky smell of marshland coating Heatherfur's nose and making her sneeze. She still wasn't used to being so surrounded by territory. In WindClan, their camp was wide open, surrounded by rolling moorland that stretched as far as the eye could see. Here though, the territory was filled with tall reeds and thick undergrowth, the squishy soil lining the new ground she walked on. The camp was a bit firmer, as she padded across, her gaze set on one feline in particular. She hadn't had a chance to formally speak with the RiverClan deputy, as she had simply spoken with Fallenstar and then been announced to the Clan, just like that. She felt as though ever pair of eyes in RiverClan laid upon her, but she continued forward, knowing there would be time later to answer any questions they had.

"Rowanflower, correct?" Heatherfur questioned as she neared the orange and white tabby, flicking her tail in a friendly greeting. She desperately wanted to get along with those she would be working alongside to ensure RiverClan's health, and possibly try to put her former home as far out of her mind as possible. The light brown feline sat down, her haunches rolling onto the ground as she watched the deputy through kind eyes. "I'm Heatherfur - though I'm sure you were already told of my arrival from Fallenstar." She honestly wasn't sure how much she knew of the leader receiving the sign from StarClan. She hadn't told a single other cat aside from Fallenstar, and that was only because he had received a similar one, alerting him to her arrival before she ever showed up at the camp.

However, Heatherfur wanted to gain the trust and friendship of Rowanflower before bringing StarClan into the mix. She wanted to be accepted, which was new for the rather outspoken former warrior. If Rowanflower had been just another WindClan warrior, Heatherfur would've seen no problem in being more confident in her greeting. But she was new here, and outside of sorts still, despite the fact that she was now solely responsible for the health and well being of RiverClan - a Clan that had quarreled with RiverClan in the past, no less, because of their war with ThunderClan.

(( I don’t know what’s going on with me, stupid headache won’t leave me alone ;-; my writing will be scatter brained so I hope you can follow where this is going ))

Rowanflower settled her eyes, resting them for a singular moment and feeling the peace of silence wash over her. It was as if some cats knew just when to ask when they needed their problems fixed, just when she finally got to lay and rest. So the silence was a deeply regarded pleasure at the moment. That’s when the faintest rap of paw pads trodding across the damp ground caused her ears to swivel forward. Interest peeked and body alert. Every bone in her body hoped the paw steps would veer left or right and out of her way or even just come within a tail length and turn away, though the pawsteps seemed determined andheaded sttaight for her. Reluctantly she popped open the one pale green optic which focused on none other than the windclan warrior, or medicine she supposed. The cream coloured feline blinked open both eyes a few times studying the cat as they approached, looking somewhat paranoid from what she could tell. There’s much talk about her, riverclanners at this time where not so keen on windclan cats at the moment. It made things worse. Rowanflower full expecting her to swing by sat up. Her long feathery fur of her underbelly catching on the dirt as she sat up.

Her gaze settled on the young she cat as she came near, ears angled and directed at her. “Don’t know who else it would be” said the she cat gently the muse already drained from her words. She shuffled slightly curling her long tail around her paws after gesturing for the newly appointed medicine cat to sit down. “And guessing by your faint windclan scent you must be Heatherfur” she said dryly her eyes scanning the younger she cat from top to bottom. Today seemed to be one of her less friendly days, the kind of day she spent feeling bad about what had happened. Tumblestep had disappeared and left no trace behind, not only had the love of her life fled but her kits where never meant to stay long either, only to be stillborn or die shortly after entering the world. Sour memories caused her claws to flex uneasily in their seathes and her shoulders to tense up. It hasn’t even been Heatherfur who had reminded her of such awful things, vaguely the amount of time she had to sit and think about her life was painfully long. And even the thought of fallenstar being as broken as he was about this whole issue made her stomach churn.

“He May have mentioned something” she said jokingly her whiskers twitching for only a fleeting moment before her muse was gone once more. It was funny how life liked to kick you right in the face right after pushing you down. “I assume your settling well into the medicine den? Hopefully it wasn’t left in too much disarray?” she questioned. Too many painful reminders of her past seemed to dangle right over her head today. One of her good friends had departed late in the night without any means of telling anyone, just like tumblestep had left her. Everything good in her life seemed to just leave when it was getting good. She straightened up a second time blinking out of her conscience and focusing on the multicoloured she cat.

She paused a moment longer than looked down at her paws as a void of silence settled over them. It must be tough for a cat to settle into an enemy’s camp and be expected to heal them from wounds recieved from her own home. Rowanflower shivered and raised her gaze back up to Heatherfur. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind telling me how blazingstar took the news?” she asked waiting patiently for an answer.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 15th, 2018, 05:40 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

(( I don’t know what’s going on with me, stupid headache won’t leave me alone ;-; my writing will be scatter brained so I hope you can follow where this is going ))

Rowanflower settled her eyes, resting them for a singular moment and feeling the peace of silence wash over her. It was as if some cats knew just when to ask when they needed their problems fixed, just when she finally got to lay and rest. So the silence was a deeply regarded pleasure at the moment. That’s when the faintest rap of paw pads trodding across the damp ground caused her ears to swivel forward. Interest peeked and body alert. Every bone in her body hoped the paw steps would veer left or right and out of her way or even just come within a tail length and turn away, though the pawsteps seemed determined andheaded sttaight for her. Reluctantly she popped open the one pale green optic which focused on none other than the windclan warrior, or medicine she supposed. The cream coloured feline blinked open both eyes a few times studying the cat as they approached, looking somewhat paranoid from what she could tell. There’s much talk about her, riverclanners at this time where not so keen on windclan cats at the moment. It made things worse. Rowanflower full expecting her to swing by sat up. Her long feathery fur of her underbelly catching on the dirt as she sat up.

Her gaze settled on the young she cat as she came near, ears angled and directed at her. “Don’t know who else it would be” said the she cat gently the muse already drained from her words. She shuffled slightly curling her long tail around her paws after gesturing for the newly appointed medicine cat to sit down. “And guessing by your faint windclan scent you must be Heatherfur” she said dryly her eyes scanning the younger she cat from top to bottom. Today seemed to be one of her less friendly days, the kind of day she spent feeling bad about what had happened. Tumblestep had disappeared and left no trace behind, not only had the love of her life fled but her kits where never meant to stay long either, only to be stillborn or die shortly after entering the world. Sour memories caused her claws to flex uneasily in their seathes and her shoulders to tense up. It hasn’t even been Heatherfur who had reminded her of such awful things, vaguely the amount of time she had to sit and think about her life was painfully long. And even the thought of fallenstar being as broken as he was about this whole issue made her stomach churn.

“He May have mentioned something” she said jokingly her whiskers twitching for only a fleeting moment before her muse was gone once more. It was funny how life liked to kick you right in the face right after pushing you down. “I assume your settling well into the medicine den? Hopefully it wasn’t left in too much disarray?” she questioned. Too many painful reminders of her past seemed to dangle right over her head today. One of her good friends had departed late in the night without any means of telling anyone, just like tumblestep had left her. Everything good in her life seemed to just leave when it was getting good. She straightened up a second time blinking out of her conscience and focusing on the multicoloured she cat.

She paused a moment longer than looked down at her paws as a void of silence settled over them. It must be tough for a cat to settle into an enemy’s camp and be expected to heal them from wounds recieved from her own home. Rowanflower shivered and raised her gaze back up to Heatherfur. “Perhaps you wouldn’t mind telling me how blazingstar took the news?” she asked waiting patiently for an answer.
The younger feline could easily sense the distraught that hung over Rowanflower like a cloud - a certain skill that she'd developed in RiverClan and that had brought her and Blazingstar closer. It was easy to sense what others were feeling, and though a part of her wished to comfort Rowanflower, she knew she wasn't quite in that place of trust yet. "Yes, that's me. I guess the herbs haven't masked the WindClan scent all the way yet," she mewed, almost thoughtfully to herself but loud enough for the RiverClan deputy to hear as well. It was one thing she was certain made her patients uncomfortable - the fact that the scent of their enemy was all around them when getting healed from attacks from that enemy. She never brought it up though, as her loyalty had to be to RiverClan now as much as it tore at her.

At the mention of the medicine den, Heatherfur offered a shrug. She had come in with no real knowledge of herbs other than the basics, so sorting everything had taken awhile. She was sure that she would have to go back in and rearrange them as she became more familiar; if she recalled right, she remembered putting the poppyseeds all the way at the top. I assume I'll use those more than anything, so I should bring them down. Later, though, she thought to herself with a flick of her ear. "It wasn't too bad. A few loose herbs, but mostly everything was tucked away nicely. I assume Juniperpaw kept everything rather organized and tidy." A part of Heatherfur wished she'd gotten to meet the former RiverClan medicine cat. She'd known of Geckoleaf, and hadn't known she'd taken on an apprentice until word reached through the Clan grapevine of a Juniperpaw taking her place.

Heatherfur shifted a bit, moving her tail from one side of her to the other. Now that she was sitting, it almost felt like the eyes were burning into her pelt. Her ears felt hot and she shifted again, this time a bit uncomfortably. "Blazingstar... Well, he doesn't know I've joined RiverClan," she answered, averting her gaze down to her paws. "He knows I've left by now, most likely. But I'm sure he thinks I either ran off to join my sister in ThunderClan, or become a loner." The slender feline gaze another shrug, this time more of subtle one. She was sure he would find out at the next Gathering, and it was a thicket bush she knew she'd have to dive into eventually, but right now she had RiverClan and gaining their trust to worry about.
Old April 15th, 2018, 06:05 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Lotuskit took a few more bites, then moved away. He made sure to eat most of it, leaving the scraps behind. He was feeling quite full, and he looked up at the silver warrior in front of him. "You think so?" He mewed, looking down at his calico pelt. "I've seen a couple other cats with it, but for some reason no toms..." Lotuskit said with a slight hiss.
Nodding at his response, Mockingfeather smiled at the kit, pitying them."For some reason, it's very rare for your gender. Something to do with your genetics. But I think it looks very handsome on you." The feline purred, meaning what she said- and also making sure to say "handsome" rather than "beautiful". She felt bad that this tom had his life ahead of him, yet was overcome by mistakes and prejuduce.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; April 15th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:06 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Cocoaheart was startled when Gingerthroat first jumped to his paws but she let out a pur of amusement when he flicked her ear. "Oh? You think your faster then me?" She asked not being able to keep in a purr. Jumping to her own paws she raced after the tom. It was like being a kit again. Yeah, she always took up a chance to play but this felt more like her kit-houd. As the chocolate hued molly ran across the shady and pebbly ground her puffy tail trailed behind her.
Getting closer to Gingerthroat Cocoaheart jumped at him hoping to catch him. Her chocolate hued eyes glowed with amusement and playfulness.

((Ack! I forgot all about this. So sorry! ;-; ))

As Gingerthroat ran through the Clearing, he felt a happiness he has not felt in a very long time. He let out a chuckle, a deep purr rumbling through his chest. He closed his eyes a moment, enjoying the warm, New Leaf air rustling through his black-and-ginger fur. He opened his eyes and pinned his ears back on his head to gain more speed, then glanced over his shoulder to see how Cocoaheart was doing. His amber eyes widened as he saw she was leaping towards him. He let out a gasp as she landed on his back, causing the two cats to roll along the ground. They came to a stop, and Gingerthroat got to his paws, shaking out his pelt, laughter in his eyes as he turned to gaze amusedly at his new friend. "You caught... M... Me. G... Good job..." He smiled at her, a grin pulling at his maw. He sat back on his haunches and groomed a forepaw before he drew it over his ears.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 16th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post

((Ack! I forgot all about this. So sorry! ;-; ))

As Gingerthroat ran through the Clearing, he felt a happiness he has not felt in a very long time. He let out a chuckle, a deep purr rumbling through his chest. He closed his eyes a moment, enjoying the warm, New Leaf air rustling through his black-and-ginger fur. He opened his eyes and pinned his ears back on his head to gain more speed, then glanced over his shoulder to see how Cocoaheart was doing. His amber eyes widened as he saw she was leaping towards him. He let out a gasp as she landed on his back, causing the two cats to roll along the ground. They came to a stop, and Gingerthroat got to his paws, shaking out his pelt, laughter in his eyes as he turned to gaze amusedly at his new friend. "You caught... M... Me. G... Good job..." He smiled at her, a grin pulling at his maw. He sat back on his haunches and groomed a forepaw before he drew it over his ears.

Cocoaheart couldn't help but laugh as they both tumbled over each other and onto the ground. This molly hasn't done this in moons! Run around and play like a kit again, it was nice. Smiling the chocolate hued molly sat up and looked back at Gingerthroat. "Oh thank you." She meowed fluffing her ruffled fur. With that she smoothed it with a few quick licks. "What would you like to do now? " She asked. Gazing back at the ginger and black tom. It was nice to just sit with a new friend and enjoy their company. Surprisingly Cocoaheart found Gingerthroat very easy to talk to and hang out with not minding his speech problems.

@RosePelt145 I believe this is it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 17th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:14 PM
♡♡♡

It was a lovely warm day, albeit a bit humid, and the reeds surrounding the camp danced in the New Leaf breeze sweeping through them. Many cars were out and about this morning, whether getting ready for patrol, sharing tongues, or eating their morning meals. The humidity in the atmosphere felt pleasant to the RiverClanners' fur, and a cream coloured tom slipped out of the Warriors den, and he padded over to the Fresh Kill pile to wait on his new apprentice, a she-cat of the name Shimmerpaw. The tom, whose name was Maskedface, swept his blue gaze around the Clearing as he sat back on his haunches, resting his thick, fluffy tail lightly over his large paws. Yes, he was a big cat, and he hoped it wouldn't scare off the youth he was going to teach. He relaxed his fur, which had been bristling with impatience. He let out a gentle sigh and focused his blue gaze on the wispy, white clouds floating by, maneuvering across the blue sky. He felt a small smile pull at his maw, before turning his attention to the Clearing around him. He sincerely hoped Shimmerpaw would be on time. If she was late, then that would send bad vibes. If she truly wished to learn how to be an honorable warrior, she would be on time today.

@Dangerhawk

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The tom stood there, frozen in fear. The look she was giving him, he couldn't read it, couldn't tell what she was feeling, what she was thinking. Not like how he could when they were kits. He wanted to run back into the forest, run away like the coward he was, but his legs were rooted right where they were, he couldn't even make them twitch. It hurt. His breath hitched and he opened his maw to say something, anything. 'I'm sorry.' 'Forgive me' 'Is there anyway I could make it up to you?' 'Am I still your little brother?' the words clumped in his throat, keeping him from spewing a single thing, emotions all jumbled up. "M-Marshy I-" just as he had managed to choke something out he felt the wind leave his lungs and suddenly he was looking at the sky, at the sun. He let out a wheezed gasp and screwed his eyes shut, a slight grimace on his face. He wasn't expecting the wind to get knocked out of him, much less get tackled by his older sister. Maybe she wanted to cuff him, scratch him, bite him, anything to vent her anger. He kept his eyes closed and waited, but, when no claws made contact with his fur he peeked an eye open, and what he saw instantly made his stomach churn and his own golden eyes water. A tear drop hit his cheek, than another, and soon it was like steady rain. The tom sniffed and managed to give her a weak smile, tears now rolling down, landing upon the camp floor "Y-yeah, it's me, I'm home." he sobbed the last part and pulled Marshfoot closer, hugging her, hugging her tightly.

Starling let out a sob and buried his face in her shoulder. He was unable to tell her how much he missed her, how much he wanted to come back a long time ago, how much he wished it was different, but the words just came out as incoherent sobs and wails. All sense was lost. He was home, that's all that mattered at the moment. The fresh scent, the smell of the morning dewdrops, the fish, all of it, it was perfect. He felt nothing but this numbing fuzziness spreading throughout his entire body, suffocating his soul, his heart. He held onto his sister tight "I'm home, I'm home, I'm home, I'm home." he continued on and on, each filled with more and more joy, more raw emotion. He didn't want to leave ever again, he didn't want to experience the loneliness, the hatred, the guilt that ripped a gaping hole in his heart ever again. He wouldn't be able to bear it. "Don't let me leave again." he sobbed, pleading words muffled by his sisters ebony coat.

She couldn't help but simply stare at him, the constant ache in her heart seemed to cease and the unfulfilled purpose to her life was patched up so it was no longer empty. Her emptyness was filled with a love far greater far deeper and wider than any lover could muster. Complete. She felt his arms wrap around her shoulders causing her to loose balence on her tiptoes; considering she was so short it was hard to stand over him; than she fell with a 'humph' onto his underside burying her face into his chest fur. A nickname all to familiar replayed in her ears a thousand times over getting more sweet each time she could think of it, but this time was by far the greatest of all time. She felt her own arms wrap about.. 65% of the way around his sides just barely reaching the clearing floor but squeezing onto him so tightly like she was never going to let him go. "I- I told you not to c- call me that!" she sniffles barely able to hold onto her words. She raised her head so their matching golden eyes could study each other's and she blinked affectionetly a few times. Her cheeks where soaked with tears, her fur was all in disarray from the tackle and she was exhausted from the patrolling earlier that day but she looked more happy than she had ever been in her life. Ever. she bit her lower lip in order to force it to stop from quivering as much as it was. The overwhelming feeling of love was too hard for her body to handle.

The realization of her moons and moons alone hadnt completely faded, a bit of tenderness was left in that part of her life that would heal overtime. He had come back, maybe not just for her but at least he was here. No matter the reason and if he decided he wanted to pull something like it again she'd shred his ears for sure. And shortly after feel bad but still feel tot eh need to mercilessly shred his ears for thinking or attempting such a thing. Not again. "I- I'll never le- let you out of m- my sight ev- ever aga- again" she managed to gasp out from the lack of oxygen "b- baby brother" she finished letting her head droop once more settling on his chest. She could feel his scarred body, the way hiss muscles had developed from way back than, and even just the way his fur had grown out made her realize how much had been lost when he left her behind. never again will he do that, and I'll make him promise.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 17th, 2018, 07:02 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
It was a lovely warm day, albeit a bit humid, and the reeds surrounding the camp danced in the New Leaf breeze sweeping through them. Many cars were out and about this morning, whether getting ready for patrol, sharing tongues, or eating their morning meals. The humidity in the atmosphere felt pleasant to the RiverClanners' fur, and a cream coloured tom slipped out of the Warriors den, and he padded over to the Fresh Kill pile to wait on his new apprentice, a she-cat of the name Shimmerpaw. The tom, whose name was Maskedface, swept his blue gaze around the Clearing as he sat back on his haunches, resting his thick, fluffy tail lightly over his large paws. Yes, he was a big cat, and he hoped it wouldn't scare off the youth he was going to teach. He relaxed his fur, which had been bristling with impatience. He let out a gentle sigh and focused his blue gaze on the wispy, white clouds floating by, maneuvering across the blue sky. He felt a small smile pull at his maw, before turning his attention to the Clearing around him. He sincerely hoped Shimmerpaw would be on time. If she was late, then that would send bad vibes. If she truly wished to learn how to be an honorable warrior, she would be on time today.

@Dangerhawk

"Maskedface Im here!!" Shimmerpaw said jumping to her mentor with excitement. "What are we going to learn today?" She asked with a big grin. She was so exited for her first day as a apprentice. As she looked at Maskedface she thought to herself What a great mentor I have. He looked strong loyal and glad to have me as a mentor. I wasn't even hungrey I just wanted to go outside and do what ever Maskedface had planed for me.

Old April 17th, 2018, 03:13 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Maskedface Im here!!" Shimmerpaw said jumping to her mentor with excitement. "What are we going to learn today?" She asked with a big grin. She was so exited for her first day as a apprentice. As she looked at Maskedface she thought to herself What a great mentor I have. He looked strong loyal and glad to have me as a mentor. I wasn't even hungrey I just wanted to go outside and do what ever Maskedface had planed for me.
Maskedface turned his blue gaze to his apprentice, breathing a gentle sigh of relief. He pointed his nose to the Fresh Kill pile behind him, nodding towards it. "Today, young one, I shall be teaching you the warrior code. But, first, I would like for you to eat. After all, I will also be taking you to see the borders, and it is quite a long way. I already ate, so you may eat." He turned his attention back to the young she-cat in front of him, a smile pulling at his maw. "Of course, apprentices usually have to hunt for the elders before they eat themselves, but since you cannot hunt yet, this will be an exception." He silently waited for her to eat her fill. The cream coloured tom groomed a large paw and drew it over his ears, then set it down, flicking his whiskers. He clicked a leaf from his ear, then rested his tail lightly over his paws again.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Maskedface turned his blue gaze to his apprentice, breathing a gentle sigh of relief. He pointed his nose to the Fresh Kill pile behind him, nodding towards it. "Today, young one, I shall be teaching you the warrior code. But, first, I would like for you to eat. After all, I will also be taking you to see the borders, and it is quite a long way. I already ate, so you may eat." He turned his attention back to the young she-cat in front of him, a smile pulling at his maw. "Of course, apprentices usually have to hunt for the elders before they eat themselves, but since you cannot hunt yet, this will be an exception." He silently waited for her to eat her fill. The cream coloured tom groomed a large paw and drew it over his ears, then set it down, flicking his whiskers. He clicked a leaf from his ear, then rested his tail lightly over his paws again.
@RosePelt145

"ok!" Squealed Shimmerpaw with happiness. She went over to grab a fish and ate even though she was not that hungry she ate the warm wonderful fish. "Can we go now?" She asked going to the clans entrance.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 17th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.