Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2022, 01:21 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Cat Bee }

Tigerpaw was trying to see if the rabbit was still alive(although knowing it was dead) when she heard Twilightstar's voice. She looked at her leader. "Er, well, I and Mossnose were training when she came across this strange dead rabbit. It smells like it's rotting, but on the inside and outside, it looks fine to eat. What do you think? Is it an omen?" Tigerpaw held her breath, unable to bear the smell of that horrible rabbit.
Mossnose looked at Twilightstar with worry laced on his face. He hoped it wasn't a bad sign. "Though my worry is, why was it put on our land and what does it mean," said Mossnose trying to keep a straight face and not show his uneasiness.
@Moonraven
Old February 18th, 2022, 01:57 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(Closed, this is for Activity Check)
Nightwind stands there and looks around then walks to the far end of the clearing to sleep.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 18th, 2022, 02:49 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDOuG View Post
@BeeDee

[Dappledflight]

She smiled as she listened to her daughter´s enthusiastic conversation. ¨The time will come, but for now, you get to stay here with me¨ She purred.

How old is Maple?)
(Maple is about 5 moons old, so in a moon she will become an apprentice)

Maplekit bounded over to her mother and jumped at her tail excitedly. "But the nursery is boring!" She whined. "I want to be an apprentice already, then I can catch prey for you." She bumped her head against her mothers affectionately.
Old February 18th, 2022, 04:07 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// open

Flurrywind limped into the nursery, feeling a thrill of excitement. She was going to have kits in this den. This exact den, and it was.... it was an exhilarating feeling. ''I can't wait to meet you, little babies.'' She said softly, front paws drumming the floor in anxiousness. Picking a vacant nest in the center of the nursery (so her precious litter would be warm), she dropped the magpie she was carrying, and began to strip it of it's feathers, blanketing her nest in black and white feathers. She had some extra, so she decided to divvy it up between her neighboring nests, leaving it soft and feathery for the queen and kits who lived there. It felt good, but soon she would have kittens. Kittens!

[first post of being preggers!!]
{Lioncloud of WindClan}

She bounced into the nursery. "Oh!! Hi flurrywind. I heard you were having kits. Exiting!" She smiled, her ear twitching. She was exited to have some kittens of her own. Lioncloud might have a second litter.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old February 18th, 2022, 04:56 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Kunaiskrill - guess who's due on st patrick's day

Flurrywind looked up from her work as Lioncloud approached her. A smile formed on the crippled queen's face as she greeted her new denmate. ''Hey, Lioncloud!'' Nestling down into her nest, she shifted to get comfortable. ''Wow.'' She replied to the congratulations with a surprised purr. ''News travels fast around here. It's my first, so I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just excited. Are you going to be having another litter?'' Lioncloud also had kits, but Flurrywind wasn't familiar with who they were.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 18th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Adder Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

(Would you please ignore how late I responded to this?! I'm so sorry!! I didn't see it-)

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost had been stinking underneath the great rocks, using his nose as a guide, when he heard Mouseclaw yell about a snake. Whipping around, Slatefrost turned just in time to see a snake leap out at the other cat. Slatefrost didn't even think. He just did. Pouncing, the warrior knocked the snake out of the air clumsily, slamming it down against a rock. It went limp, killed instantly. Slatefrost turned shakily, blinking rapidly in shock. "I guess we should be more aware of our surroundings," he mumbled, still unsure of what he had just done. Had he just killed an snake? Slatefrost didn't know.

Turning, again, Slatefrost resumed his prowl of the rocks, leaving Mouseclaw to his own devices. But he made sure to stick somewhat close to the other cat. He had scared off Mouseclaw's catch earlier, if anybody was to catch a rabbit now it had to be Mouseclaw, not him. Slatefrost narrowed his eyes, catching a faint, just barely there whiff of rabbit. Alright...maybe he was on to something now.
~Mouse’claw~
Mouse’claw glanced between Slate’frost and the now dead snake, sniffing at the snake. They may as well take it back when they were done hunting, the kits would surely like to play with it. Just Imagining their excitement was annoying but it would keep them distracted so if was something they could bring back.

Mouse’claw continued to sniff the rocks before also picking up the scent of the rabbit, it was faint but not stale, like the wind had picked up the scent from father upwind down to the rocks.
You smell that?” he asked, glancing in the direction of where the scent was coming from.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 18th, 2022, 05:14 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
// @Kunaiskrill - guess who's due on st patrick's day

Flurrywind looked up from her work as Lioncloud approached her. A smile formed on the crippled queen's face as she greeted her new denmate. ''Hey, Lioncloud!'' Nestling down into her nest, she shifted to get comfortable. ''Wow.'' She replied to the congratulations with a surprised purr. ''News travels fast around here. It's my first, so I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just excited. Are you going to be having another litter?'' Lioncloud also had kits, but Flurrywind wasn't familiar with who they were.
{Lioncloud of WindClan}

She smiled. "Oh! Perhaps. I might have another litter- Hah! Lycanfang and Pinestrike were a handful when they were kittens." She smiled. "Do you have any names planned?" She asked.

// Ps, lycanfang needs an rper, his abandoned him, so i thought i'd ask if you might take him? Personality customizable to ur hearts content. //

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old February 18th, 2022, 05:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Kunaiskrill - I'd love to, but I already have 4 wc babies, and don't want to overload myself ): so sorry!

The two molly's shared a laugh, and all Flurrywind could think about was those stunning kittens inside her. She couldn't wait. ''I do, actually. Well, I know I want to name one Mothkit. And Saffronkit. I just like the names, I suppose.'' A gentle laugh escaped the queen, and she hugged her stomach as she stared at Lioncloud. She wanted them with her. She wanted to have them nestled against her stomach, and she wanted to show them the wonderful world they were going to be born into. ''Do you have any times for a first timer like me?'' She asked, lightly, but serious. She wanted to know everything so she can be the best mother ever.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 18th, 2022, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeDee View Post
(Maple is about 5 moons old, so in a moon she will become an apprentice)

Maplekit bounded over to her mother and jumped at her tail excitedly. "But the nursery is boring!" She whined. "I want to be an apprentice already, then I can catch prey for you." She bumped her head against her mothers affectionately.
Alright!)

She purred at her kit´s words. ¨Don´t push yourself too hard, I can hunt too you know.¨ She got up and signaled with her tail for her to follow. She padded outside and stretched. ¨You can play with Bearpaw out here, but I don't want you leaving camp.¨
Go to my profile to see my cats!!

Last edited by CloudDOuG; February 18th, 2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old February 18th, 2022, 08:16 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
// @Kunaiskrill - I'd love to, but I already have 4 wc babies, and don't want to overload myself ): so sorry!

The two molly's shared a laugh, and all Flurrywind could think about was those stunning kittens inside her. She couldn't wait. ''I do, actually. Well, I know I want to name one Mothkit. And Saffronkit. I just like the names, I suppose.'' A gentle laugh escaped the queen, and she hugged her stomach as she stared at Lioncloud. She wanted them with her. She wanted to have them nestled against her stomach, and she wanted to show them the wonderful world they were going to be born into. ''Do you have any times for a first timer like me?'' She asked, lightly, but serious. She wanted to know everything so she can be the best mother ever.
{Lioncloud}

She smiled. "Perhaps-" She searched her head. "Jaykit, maybe." She smiled, laying down. She let herself relax, as she let her head rest on the moss.

//Its ok!

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Closed Thread