Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 07:42 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 07:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2022, 02:18 PM
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @Moonraven @Cat Bee }

Tigerpaw returned to the leader's den. She looked at Mossnose. "Not sure." She mewed. "If there was a scent, it's either long gone or been covered up already." The apprentice looked down. "I really think it's an omen, or maybe I'm just really desperate."
Mossnose looked at Tigerpaw. He had nothing to say but sit there and wait for Twilightstar to say something.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 02:20 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Lilacdawn ★
Lilacdawn pushed her way through the gorse tunnel and made her way into the clearing, setting down her rabbit so she could shake off the rain that had collected on her pelt. It had been a good hunt, and she felt proud as she lay the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile for some other hungry cat to eat. Then she glanced around for Mouseclaw. She wanted to know how well her plan had worked, or whether it had been another rabbit altogether he caught. She knew he had been right behind her, likely wanting to get out of the rain just as much as she did.

Suddenly she spotted him again and trotted up to him. “Hey,” she said. “Did the rabbit run right at you like I wanted it to? I was trying to make it so it would.” Hopefully he didn’t mind that she had done that, otherwise she was likely to get chewed out right then and there.

Hope you don’t mind moved it to the camp ^^)
~Mouse’claw~

Mouse’claw pushed his way into the camp right as the rain started to REALLY start up. He would be glad to sit in his nest and eat his catch instead of in the clearing and get soaked. He turned and saw Lilac’Dawn drop her prey on the pile, guessing she just wasn’t hungry.

As he made his way over to the warrior den he was stopped by the warrior.
you sent the rabbit my way? I just thought the thing was stupid enough to run into my claws. Hmm” he decidedly didn’t say thanks, he knew that he would have caught it either way. It hadn’t mattered that Lilac’Dawn had helped.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 23rd, 2022, 03:26 PM

My Mood: Distracted

Pantherstride
Patherstride stretched as he emerged from the warriors den. Gosh, the thought of his and Flurrywind's kits on the way made him almost burst with excitement. The tom had always loved kits and had wanted some of his own someday. And now it was finally happening! He trotted to his mate, sitting next to her and twisting his tail with hers. "Hey. How are you feeling, love? Any changes with the kits?" the tom mewed, excitement laced in his tone.
@poppy.

Last edited by fluffycheetahs; February 23rd, 2022 at 03:26 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 06:24 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ open // @tulle, @Atticus if you want baby enrichment ]

The scents were going to take a while to get used to again, but for right now everything was... Overwhelming. Eldersky had found a nest and freshened it up a bit, placing her kits down before curling over them. The tabby was more than ready for a long nap after that discussion with Twilightstar. Family and loyalty... It seemed preposterous now, after spending so long out on her own. At first all Eldersky needed to care about was Featherlight and herself- Feeding them both, keeping their dens warm. And then she was wandering alone, afloat. The queen hadn't dared inform the WindClan leader of these strange things going on within her own body, not when shelter was on the line. Fernpaw's second revival...

Tucking her nose into the little fuzzy body of one of her babies, she breathes out softly and pushes thought away in trade for some rest. They were safe for now.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 06:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ You're fine! @luminous ]

Each day that passed left Fernpaw feeling more antsy than before. Nothing (terribly) bad had happened since he returned, his sister was back in the Clan, he had a new mentor who seemed nice.. things should be looking up.

But he couldn't shake the thought of his ineptness out of his mind. How useless he'd been, the desire to be anything but that. And he knew, in his heart, skulking about camp wouldn't help with that.. He knew, and wanted to do something about it.

Bravebird was nowhere in sight, and Fernpaw took a moment to survey the clearing for anyone of note. Today, the camp seemed pretty quiet - was that something to be concerned about? and his gaze came to rest on a seemingly lonely warrior. He didn't seem like he was up to much.. "Hey," his voice was quieter than he expected as he slowly approached Emberwater. He sort of recognized him, he was becoming a little more familiar with his Clan-mates again. "Um, are you doing something?" Stars, he was nervous! "I was.. hoping to get some help, with something. But if you're busy, that's okay."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 23rd, 2022, 07:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
clipped
"What," Fernpaw's voice was quiet, disbelieving. Owltalon couldn't be gone. He couldn't.. "Why.." Why would he leave? Did something happen to him? Was he okay? Fernpaw's thoughts swirled as he tried to press into Wolffang more.

There was no mistaking the urge he had, to leave. Not because he wanted to abandon WindClan, but because he wanted to find Owltalon. No woods or rivers could stop him in his search ... And yet, he stayed.

Because he'd gone through something similar before, with Eldersky. Fernpaw knew it was a lost cause. If.. Owltalon was okay, and was coming back, he would. On his own volition.

His ears flattened as he looked up at Wolffang, tears watering the corner of his eyes. "I miss him.."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 23rd, 2022, 07:12 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @x ghostie ; i know his den is semi-open so forgive me ;; ]

Having had a long rest upon being officially granted the title of WindClanner once more, Eldersky was... ready to situate herself a little more within the Clan. And that meant, first, a visit to the medicine den. Poking her nose in, she wrinkles her face in disgust. As if she weren't already being assaulted by so many crude new odors, this was just the place to lay a cherry on top.

"Um... Hello...?"
she mews, looking around. If there was no medicine cat, what would she do? She hadn't the faintest idea who was here now, nor who had been medicine cat the last time she'd been here.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang felt a pang as he saw the expression in Fernpaw's eyes. The pain at learning that his mentor had gone. He let the apprentice burrow into his fur and attempted to gently place one huge paw on his shoulder in a comforting gesture. "I wish that I knew why, but sometimes cats just... leave. Disappear one day," he murmured. Wolffang made an attempt to gently nuzzle the apprentice's ear. "I completely understand that you miss him. But these things happen. For example... my sister, Rosebriar." Wolffang tore his gaze away from Fernpaw and looked up at the sky. "And my parents, Featherwhisker and Dimtail. Dimtail was my father and I looked up to him, even though the other members of my family didn't like him. But he just went missing one day, and I haven't seen him since."

"As for my sister, Rosebriar... she got badly injured by dogs. I wasn't there for her when I should've been. She was a vain cat, but I loved her. She obsessed over her appearance and I wasn't there to help her when her face and leg were mauled, even though I should've been. She ended up running away from WindClan. I wish I knew what became of her." Wolffang paused for a moment, then turned back to Fernpaw. "As I said... these things unfortunately happen. But the thing I've done is just kept moving forward. I won't forget them, of course, but I still work hard to serve my Clan. If you let it burden your mind forever, your whole life can come crashing down. I would know." He paused for a moment, then looked at Fernpaw. "I'm not asking to replace Owltalon or anything like that, but if you need me, I'm here, alright?"

@BILL.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 23rd, 2022, 08:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @fluffycheetahs

Flurrywind was feeling extra crappy today. Hormonal and achy and such, but there was one cat who could be a light in her discomfort. And as someone pressed against her and twined their tail with hers, immediately she felt a warmth blossom in her chest. Turning her head to face her mate, she pressed her forehead against his shoulder. ''Hello, darling. I'm feeling a little sore today, but other than that, I'm fine. How are you?'' Yeah. I'm fine. But I'm also starving, oh my.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; February 23rd, 2022 at 08:38 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 08:33 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Territory

:*:Iro:*:

ahh~ His favorite place to visit! The rolling hills of Windclan territory! The openness, the fresh cool air that ruffled his beautiful pelt about. Yes this truly must of been heaven in disguise! Iro sauntered up to the top of the notch, inhaling the sharp air. The sky was a cheery blue, and although the winter breeze was a bit much the bright the sun shone down on his black dappled back. Letting a satisfied sigh escaped his maw as he sat back on his haunches. This was the life.... Hmmm- but what could make this day even better? A visit from a local clanner of course!

[Open!]

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Closed Thread