Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:27 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Shadomaru

Blackfrost was sorta relieved when the two of them finally reached camp, her paws aching from all the walking she had done today. She glanced at several clanmates that looked their way as they came through the camp’s entrance. The dark-furred female flicked Crowhawk’s shoulder playfully before she headed over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the two frogs among the rest of the prey. Blackfrost looked at her friend as he came over to her as he dropped his catches into the pile. “Do you feel better now that you’ve caught enough prey to feed some hungry mouths?” She asked him with a small smile and tilt of her head.
As they entered camp, Crowhawk sighed in relief. He was done for the day. He didn't care about anything else, he was tired. He looked at Blackfrost and smiled when she flicked his shoulder. He walked to the freshkill pile and added his catches to it. "Yes. I feel better." He said, but it wasn't the catches that made him better, it was what they did together that made him relaxed and happy again.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
As they entered camp, Crowhawk sighed in relief. He was done for the day. He didn't care about anything else, he was tired. He looked at Blackfrost and smiled when she flicked his shoulder. He walked to the freshkill pile and added his catches to it. "Yes. I feel better." He said, but it wasn't the catches that made him better, it was what they did together that made him relaxed and happy again.
Blackfrost feel herself grow happier at his words, her whiskers twitching in a sense of contentedness. Right when she about to speak again, a large yawn erupted from her, making the she-cat stretch out her front paws and feel even more tired than before. “Great Starclan, I’m so exhausted.” She remarked to Crowhawk, shaking her head with a tired smile at him, “I think both of us deserve a nap in the Warrior’s den after all that, don’t you think?” Blackfrost murmured, chuckling as she playfully nudged his shoulder. She glanced over at the warm den nearby, which made her yawn once again.
Old June 8th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost feel herself grow happier at his words, her whiskers twitching in a sense of contentedness. Right when she about to speak again, a large yawn erupted from her, making the she-cat stretch out her front paws and feel even more tired than before. “Great Starclan, I’m so exhausted.” She remarked to Crowhawk, shaking her head with a tired smile at him, “I think both of us deserve a nap in the Warrior’s den after all that, don’t you think?” Blackfrost murmured, chuckling as she playfully nudged his shoulder. She glanced over at the warm den nearby, which made her yawn once again.
He could tell she was tired by her yawn and he smiled. "Yes. I guess we do deserve a nap." He said. She deserved it much more than he did, but what he did was good enough for a nap at least. Her nudging his shoulder made him smile as a yawn escaped him.
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Mushroomcloud watched her daughter, Squirrelkit, play in the nursery. Her blue eyes shining as she watched her daughter comically almost fall down. She knew she had an interest in herbs, which was something that she hadn't expected from one of her kits. Squirrelkit was the only of her litter to survive. She originally had 3 kits, but 2 were born stillborn.

Squirrelkit was looking at an herb, from which Daypaw had dropped when they came into the nursery. The she-cat purred as she bounced around excitedly. She stopped as she looked at Rosekit, bounding up to her. "What do you two want to do?" She asked as she tilted her head in a rather cute way. She was 2 moons old, and had plenty of energy to burn as Mushroomcloud still wasn't too sure about letting her out of the nursery. Whenever she got out, Mushroomcloud would allow it for a couple of minutes before ushering her back into the nursery. She had heard that Mushroom was a first time mother, meaning that she wasn't very experienced and was extremely protective over her only living kit.

Last edited by Honeycrisp; June 8th, 2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Chameleon @winter

Slits followed Badgerbites movements as the molly settled next to her. She didnt really care about how close the other was, eyes wandering back to her kits. "Go off and play or something, I dont care." she replied bitter to the smaller cats. She just wanted a break, she yearned to go back to her warrior duties. She thought queens were lazy, selfish for not providing for the clan. And now she was one of them. "Nasty little things bugging me all day, keeping me up all night." the molly muttered under her breath. She thought kits were a waste of time and to much work, constantly needing to be fed and taken care of.
They were a waste of her time.
@Chameleon @winter

"How do you do it?" The molly questioned. Past wrongs had disappeared with in her mind, as she matched the other's gaze, her fur standing on edge and curiosity piqued, making Badger look quite fluffier than normal. The warrior tucked her paws underneath her chest, turning her head to watch Bearsnarl's kits scamper away. She blinked slowly, her ears slipping back against her skull before returning her gaze to the cat beside her.

"How can you stand being a queen?" Her voice was laced with a real curiosity; however, she sounded a bit spiteful as well. Badgerbite had never really wanted kits of her own although she wasn't completely opposed to the idea. In fact, had the old warrior had kits, she would probably make them her little servants for lack of a better word. Others to do things for her, she'd never have to be alone, she would keep them so close it would suffocate them. Her tail lashed back and forth, gently pressing up against Bearsnarl's back for no longer than a few seconds.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

The tortoiseshell paws carried her to the training ground her paws felt strange to her she hadn't been here for many moons memories from when she was an apprentice those days they were the best...But now she had her own apprentice, Tulipsoul looked around seeing if her apprentice was here or not she felt nervous and unsure was she even ready to have an apprentice this was her first one and at that she knew Stormpaw was very confident well at least compared to her she was...all she hoped was that Stormpaw would not be too judgemental... @Little Bird
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; June 8th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The tortoiseshell paws carried her to the training ground her paws felt strange to her she hadn't been here for many moons memories from when she was an apprentice those days they were the best...But now she had her own apprentice, Tulipsoul looked around seeing if her apprentice was here or not she felt nervous and unsure was she even ready to have an apprentice this was her first one and at that she knew Stormpaw was very confident well at least compared to her she was...all she hoped was that Stormpaw would not be too judgemental... @Little Bird
Stormpaw padded after her mentor, hoping the training season wouldn't be to easy. Storm paw didn't like rough training, but she hoped Tulipsoul didn't make it easy. That would be boring! She pretended to smile though and act excited, no matter how much she was secretly dreading this.
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Stormpaw padded after her mentor, hoping the training season wouldn't be to easy. Storm paw didn't like rough training, but she hoped Tulipsoul didn't make it easy. That would be boring! She pretended to smile though and act excited, no matter how much she was secretly dreading this.
The molly turned to Stormpaw smiling weakly, "W-Well we can first of all learn s-some hunting techniques then maybe we can do some hunting or something similar..." she trailed of looking away a bit "D-Don't worry about being nervous about this either..i-its gonna be fun im sure!" her smile became a bit bigger as she turned and walked to the center of the area "A-Alright, Pretend i-im prey what are you going to do?" Tulipsoul said still stuttering.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The molly turned to Stormpaw smiling weakly, "W-Well we can first of all learn s-some hunting techniques then maybe we can do some hunting or something similar..." she trailed of looking away a bit "D-Don't worry about being nervous about this either..i-its gonna be fun im sure!" her smile became a bit bigger as she turned and walked to the center of the area "A-Alright, Pretend i-im prey what are you going to do?" Tulipsoul said still stuttering.
"Not hunting practice!" Stormpaw grumbled. She hated hunting practice. At least with this one it was almost like fighting. She remembered her mentors stuttering, and noted that it was exactly as she had feared. The molly tried to smile as well, and replied to her mentor, "Stalk up on you and pounce."

Last edited by Cosmo; June 8th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Moonpaw watched from the back of the den as the two apprentices chatted before leaving the den. She had been close to confronting them and asking to come along, but then she had realized that they probably wouldn't have wanted her anyways. She'd been an apprentice for a moon now but very few of the apprentices ever really looked her way. Most, if not all, were older or engrossed in social activity that didn't concern her. She sighed as she adjusted her body to curl in tighter. Since she had nothing better to do at the moment, she guessed that she would just wait for her mentor to come collect her. No doubt for more huntings that she would utterly fail. She just moved too slow...if only she were a little faster, or she didn't have so much fur weighing her down...and again she was gripped with a fierce urge to rip her skin bare, but that wouldn't be smart. How would she stay warm in leaf-bare?

It was these thoughts that continued to hammer at her brain as she waited, in silence.
Two golden paws poked out of a nest, and a big yawn was heard coming from the tomcats mouth. Opening his green eyes, and blinking them a couple of times, Canarypaw stood, shaking his pelt to rid bits of moss that clung to him. The golden-furred cat stepped out of his nest, heading for the exit of the apprentices den. He passed the other apprentice curled up, but stopped suddenly and turned back to look at her. Hmm... That is not the face of a happy cat. Canarypaw walked up to her, sitting down beside her nest, bending his head down to be eye level with her. "Hey, you doing okay?"
It was a simple question, a broad question. One that could be taken negatively an positively. Canarypaw hoped she would see it as a genuine gesture, that he actually cared that she might be down. He wanted to make her feel better. No cat should be sad. And no cat should be left alone.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread