Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:10 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:14 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Tulipsoul nodded, "G-Go ahead and have a go then, I K-Know you don't like this and we can d-do some combat after this...b-but you need work on this.." she said trying to comfort Stormpaw.
(I just realized something. I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner. I was distracted, I must have been. But Stormpaw is in Riverclan, and Tulipsoul is Shadowclan. At least we're in the Shadowclan training cave!)

"Oh alright." Stormpaw replied reluctantly. The younger molly padded around the training ground, looking for a place to start stalking.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 8th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
(I just realized something. I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner. I was distracted, I must have been. But Stormpaw is in Riverclan, and Tulipsoul is Shadowclan. At least we're in the Shadowclan training cave!)

"Oh alright." Stormpaw replied reluctantly. The younger molly padded around the training ground, looking for a place to start stalking.
(WAIT, oh gosh...Tulipsoul isn't in Shadowclann I just am very dumb and forgot she is in Riverclan I'll just post in the riverclan one and mention you we can delete our posts if ya want. )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; June 8th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(WAIT, oh gosh...Tulipsoul isn't in Shadowclann I just am very dumb and forgot she is in Riverclan I'll just post in the riverclan one and mention you we can delete our posts if ya want. )
Sure)
Old June 8th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Sure)
(I already posted and mentioned you)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Two golden paws poked out of a nest, and a big yawn was heard coming from the tomcats mouth. Opening his green eyes, and blinking them a couple of times, Canarypaw stood, shaking his pelt to rid bits of moss that clung to him. The golden-furred cat stepped out of his nest, heading for the exit of the apprentices den. He passed the other apprentice curled up, but stopped suddenly and turned back to look at her. Hmm... That is not the face of a happy cat. Canarypaw walked up to her, sitting down beside her nest, bending his head down to be eye level with her. "Hey, you doing okay?"
It was a simple question, a broad question. One that could be taken negatively an positively. Canarypaw hoped she would see it as a genuine gesture, that he actually cared that she might be down. He wanted to make her feel better. No cat should be sad. And no cat should be left alone.
Yeah, I'm a complete disgrace to the-
"Hey, you doing okay?"

Moonpaw snapped open her eyes that had been beginning to close. She glanced behind her and saw a fellow apprentice that was watching her politely. It took a second for her to register that he had spoken to her and exactly what he had said. He cares! Someone cares! ... But...no, maybe he doesn't and he's just trying to say it because he's polite. Yeah, that's probably it. I better just appease his feelings."

Pushing back her urge to open up, she forced a smile and replied. "Yeah, everything's fine. Just tired, you know..."
Old June 8th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He could tell she was tired by her yawn and he smiled. "Yes. I guess we do deserve a nap." He said. She deserved it much more than he did, but what he did was good enough for a nap at least. Her nudging his shoulder made him smile as a yawn escaped him.
Blackfrost shared a smile with him, full of affection towards the tom-cat that she considered her good friend. “You especially deserve one, after all your hard-work hunting for the clan..and being a bee-brain to me.” She teased him with the last remark, giggling softly before looking at Crowhawk once again, “Thanks for spending time with me today, Crowhawk, I hope we can do it again sometime.” The she-cat purred and touched her nose to his shoulder before dipping her head to him and heading off to the Warrior’s den to sleep until tomorrow.
Old June 8th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Blackfrost padded into the den, the warmth and comfort of the area made her smile as she recalled the memories with her new-found friend. It was much fun and it made her feel valued for once in a long time. The dark-furred warrior gave another softened yawn and headed to a comfy-looking moss bed towards the back of the den, laying down and resting her head on her paws. Blackfrost closed her eyes and soon enough, the she-cat had drifted off, exhausted by the day’s activities.
Old June 8th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost shared a smile with him, full of affection towards the tom-cat that she considered her good friend. “You especially deserve one, after all your hard-work hunting for the clan..and being a bee-brain to me.” She teased him with the last remark, giggling softly before looking at Crowhawk once again, “Thanks for spending time with me today, Crowhawk, I hope we can do it again sometime.” The she-cat purred and touched her nose to his shoulder before dipping her head to him and heading off to the Warrior’s den to sleep until tomorrow.
He smiled. He enjoyed today with her company today. It was an enjoyable day for him with her around. He purred at her, flicking his tail in her face. "You've been busier than I have today. Go get some sleep." He told her. He wanted to do this again very soon. He licked her cheek as she left to probably get much needed sleep. Him on the other hand, probably wouldn't sleep now. He was probably gonna just sit and watched the camp.
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:14 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Talon

The air seemed strangely peaceful for the ebony and silver molly. She was sure that the clearing looked at peace as well, though off course the blind warrior was unable to tell. It had been moons since she felt this relaxed- but of course, the cold cat was still a bit rigid. It had been a few moons since the death of her mother - the last cat that she loved in her life - and she had been wallowing in her sorrow for some time due to that. Baycloud, Eversong... why must Starclan take such cats away from her? Could they not have taken Iceclaw and Marbledface instead? It was a dark thought, but ever since she was kit she didn't care much for her father. And there was her sister... someone that she viewed as a traitor to their mother for disowning the family like that. But he was still here, and her mother and Baycloud were gone.

And even though she was still a mess, recently Silentcry seemed to have a flicker of life in her.

Her blind orbs seemed to follow two kits as they played, her ears perked up as she listened to make sure that they were fine and nothing was going wrong. A breeze flowed through the camp and brushed past her short fur. It hadn't taken her long to realize that the parents of her half-siblings had pretty much abandoned them. At first Silentcry had avoided the kits as much as possible in a similar way that she avoided Frozenpaw. Though slowly she began to pity the small kits. She knew what it was like to not have their father in their lives, but they also barely had a mother. At least she had Eversong. Sure her mother was depressed for most of Silentcry's life, but she never abandoned them and for that Silentcry deeply cared for her.

So, she took it upon herself to become almost like a motherly figure to the two kits. It wasn't like she actually cared for them - in truth, they really hardly spoken before and the two most likely wasn't aware of the fact that she was trying to watch over them. Being way to awkward to approach them, this was much easier for her. Though she was sure at some point they would realize that she was always around, or maybe she would inform them herself? Either way, Silentcry was sure that they would eventually figure it out. But for now, she simply listened to the two play, remembering what it was like when she was kit. Before she realized that her father didn't care for them. Before she figured out her mother's state of mind.

Before she knew how cold the world could really be.

But maybe they could learn differently? ... Maybe they didn't have to learn all that.
Thornkit tackled Volrkit again. He laughed as he played with his brother, not a care in the world. Thor kit tried not to think of his family that often because even though he was young he was catching on that his family had basically abandoned him and Voleki. Thornkit did hope that Volekit didn't notice since he didn't want his brother to go through the realization that no one cared about them. But he when they were older Thornkit wanted Volekit to know that he he was the only one that cared about him. Thornkit wanted it to just be the two of them forever, so that no one could ever hurt them. He stopped when felt as though someone was watching them and turned to look at Silent Ryan. Thornkit didn't really know her since their family was barely even a family. But he did remember his mother talking about Iceclaw's first family to herself and he recognized the description of his older sister. Thornkit decided to glare at her instead of walking up. He just wanted it to be him and Volekit.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Chameleon @winter

"How do you do it?" The molly questioned. Past wrongs had disappeared with in her mind, as she matched the other's gaze, her fur standing on edge and curiosity piqued, making Badger look quite fluffier than normal. The warrior tucked her paws underneath her chest, turning her head to watch Bearsnarl's kits scamper away. She blinked slowly, her ears slipping back against her skull before returning her gaze to the cat beside her.

"How can you stand being a queen?" Her voice was laced with a real curiosity; however, she sounded a bit spiteful as well. Badgerbite had never really wanted kits of her own although she wasn't completely opposed to the idea. In fact, had the old warrior had kits, she would probably make them her little servants for lack of a better word. Others to do things for her, she'd never have to be alone, she would keep them so close it would suffocate them. Her tail lashed back and forth, gently pressing up against Bearsnarl's back for no longer than a few seconds.
"Trick question, I dont." the brown molly meowed proudly. "I dont coddle my kits like other mothers, I dont deal with their whining and disobedient behavior and let them get away with it," slitted green eyes stared at her kits as they were playing,"they know I dont tolerate it, or them for that matter." the queen never wanted kits actually. She wanted to be the best warrior she could for Shadowclan, and the fact that she was cursed with kits to slow her down made her bitter towards her own kits. They own me something. I gave them the breath to live, Ive done my job. She glanced over to Badgerbite at feeling the tail along her back. She didnt oopose to it, seeing as the other molly hadnt gotten on her nerves yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Oh I know the territory pretty well by now. You see, I haven't had much interactions with my new clanmates, so I've had a lot of time to explore. Thank you though!" Appledash meowed, his ears drooping in slight embarrassment. Most cats in his situation would probably know the cats and the territory by now, but no, Appledash had just spent most of his first moon here, going through the territory and learning where everything was. He didn't really appreciate its marshy quality, but he guessed that was something he would have to get used to. "Oh! Well thank you very much! I needed a friend. And u guess I could use some help. Do you have any special hunting techniques you use in the marsh?" Appledash stuck his younger out playfully, in mock disgust. "I don't like it very much, it's hard to hunt in." He then laughed, flicking his fluffy tail.

Canarypaw thought about his sibling's words. "Wow, so if you were a horrible medicine cat, which you are not by the way, you could be an apprentice forever!" Canarypaw was surprised by this, but it made sense. "I think they should do that with warrior apprentices too." He snickered, casting his green gaze outwards towards the more middle of the clearing. "I feel like there are some apprentices who are made warriors before they should be. Maturity wise and skill wise." The golden tom's eyes sparkled with laughter, but his tone was serious, so you could tell he wasn't joking around this time. When Daypaw told him Halestar was taking care of it, Canarypaw nodded firmly. "Good. I'd hate for any cat who hurt you to get away with it." His face softened though and he glanced towards the leader's den. "I just hope she doesn't go too harsh on them." Oh Canarypaw, always one to be so kind.
Daypaw nodded,"Im going to be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has ever seen, just watch." this was something Daypaw told themselves when they felt the world was against them. Whether it be because of waking up in the middle night with a night terror, or having to deal with ungrateful cats who they were just trying to help. "For what they said to me Canarypaw, I dont mind if Halestar goes harsh on them." that was something Daypaw admired about their brother, was his ever lasting positivity for other cats. That was something that seperated the two of them, Daypaw seeing things in a more factual and realistic way rather then just good things. Though it was still something Day loved about their brother, its something that they couldnt have. To see things in a positive light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

His ears twitched at the sound of approaching pawsteps, not bothering to look up. Ugh, was it Ferretnose again? That tom had been bothering him too much lately. He finally looked up, and once he spotted the apprentice he twitched his whiskers. Honey orbs blinking down in slight but pleasant surprise, Kestrelberry listened with intent, posture relaxed as he waved a paw. "No need to apologize~ Its quite alright, I suppose. Sucks that im not old enough to retire as an elder, haha. This warrior thing is new and hard, i've already bashed my nose on plenty of logs." A recoil as he remembered a particularly nasty bruise and cut he had received when clumsily chasing a shrew. He had miscalculated the distance of the damned rat, and had hopped face first into hard wood. Wasn't pleasant at all. Hard to hunt with just one functioning eye, y'know?

Kestrelberry looked down at the cream enby, raising an eyebrow. "So, hows medicine cat being? I assume you have like, a fancy StarClan mentor.. or somethin'. Its rough caring for so many on your own." Caramel tabby fur fluffed out as he recalled his younger medicine cat days. When his mentor Bravestep had died the day of his ceremony. He didn't even have a proper ceremony, not that anyone knew that. Maybe he wasn't even seen as a medicine cat in StarClan's eyes? Maybe thats why Halestar replaced him. The isolation and all of the weight on his back was.. he couldn't describe the feeling. And in such a short amount of time, despite his expertise and nimble paws, so many died at his feet. The cycle of nature was so cruel, tearing apart families like that. "Daypaw.. correct? I'm sure you will do fantastic, yes. If you ever need a helping paw, i'd be glad to help. Don't think i'll be allowed to care for cats but I can teach you..? If you ever need it though, haha." A dry chuckle fell from parted lips as his honey gaze landed on them, a glitter of pride flashing in his eyes. This feline would save so many cats in their life, and the feeling it always brought was miraculous. Was this what it felt like to have an apprentice? Someohttp://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/images/editor/menupop.gifne to teach and take under your wing?
"I remember training to be a warrior...at times I miss it. Though I dont know how much I couldve taken in the territory." they hated the territory of Shadowclan. Large, dark looming pines over head and shadows in every corner. To them, it was something that would come out of on of their nightmares. It wasnt hard for the enbys imagination to fixate something up in their mind by just walking under the trees. As a med cat, they required a guard to come with them to herb pick. They refused. But they did miss hunting and combat, even if they were smaller then everyone else and couldnt pin anycat down. It was still fun to them. "Im sure youll get the hang of it soon, well both get used to the change I guess." It was different training to be a med cat with more mental challenges, remembering herbs and poultices, compared to more physical training like hunting and combat. Itd be different for both of them. Daypaw nodded,"As fancy as Starclan could be I guess, Id prefer a mentor who can be here with me honestly, but the 'starry gods' insist." At their ceremony Northpath had been assigned their mentor. An old med cat of..Thunderclan? possibly. Their tone was in a slightly mocking tone, not holding starclan as high as the other med cats did."Ive already had a difficult patient that I had to get Halestar involved, besides that its been a bit tough..not having a mentor here with me all the time." it was challenging, not knowing many herbs in the first place and not having help at all times. "I could really use your help, I'll come get you if I need anything. Im sure Ill need it when Northpath cant help me."
Closed Thread