Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:11 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:10 PM
fallen dreams [p]
by taillow
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:06 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:53 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017, 07:10 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He smiled and dipped his head. He sat down next to her and said, "um fern creek... May I ask you something?" He shifted his paws nervously and blushed hard
Oh no! She began to fret. He's going to ask me to leave him alone or not to hunt with him! Darn it Ferncreek! Whatever, just get it over with! Her wondered to the floor. "Sure Breezewind..." she braced herself for impact.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Oh no! She began to fret. He's going to ask me to leave him alone or not to hunt with him! Darn it Ferncreek! Whatever, just get it over with! Her wondered to the floor. "Sure Breezewind..." she braced herself for impact.
Breezewind took a deep breath and said "I really like you.... Like, love you." He blushed and looked away but then looked back at her, "And I want to be more than just friends with you." He blushed harder
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Breezewind took a deep breath and said "I really like you.... Like, love you." He blushed and looked away but then looked back at her, "And I want to be more than just friends with you." He blushed harder
The silver and black she sat stunned. "I..." Did he? "I..." Did he? "I..." Stop stuttering and say yes! "I... love you too. Yes! Yes I will be your mate!" She practically squealed. Ferncreek smiled brighter than the sun and her eyes glistened.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:23 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
The silver and black she sat stunned. "I..." Did he? "I..." Did he? "I..." Stop stuttering and say yes! "I... love you too. Yes! Yes I will be your mate!" She practically squealed. Ferncreek smiled brighter than the sun and her eyes glistened.
He purred and licked her forehead. He smiled brightly and said "well... I'm glad you do." He winked at her and licked his paw
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:45 PM
i luv u

Quote:
He purred and licked her forehead. He smiled brightly and said "well... I'm glad you do." He winked at her and licked his paw
She finally settled down to eat her prey. She press her body against her mate's fur. The chill that lingered in her short fur vanished and she was quite content. After they had eaten their prey and talked for a while. Ferncreek fell asleep nestled in Breezewind's fur.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:47 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She finally settled down to eat her prey. She press her body against her mate's fur. The chill that lingered in her short fur vanished and she was quite content. After they had eaten their prey and talked for a while. Ferncreek fell asleep nestled in Breezewind's fur.
Breezewind purred and moved her to under a tree and then curled around her as darkness swept over him
(Skip)
Breezewind snored lightly and he slowly woke up. He smiled at his mate, still curled around her. Though she was still asleep she still looked amazing
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

{ @Zero to Hero @Lilly }
Leopardpaw woke up, seeing Surgestorm asleep, and Moonpaw was still unconscious. She felt tears fill her eyes, and despite the horrible pain in her paw from the running and stress, she padded out of the den, ripping the bandages off her paw, leaving them behind. She wanted to run away. She blamed herself for this, as she was always on patrols and stuff with Moonpaw. And she stayed behind. She hated herself for it.

{ me and kiki wanted to build up feather and leopard so </3 she's a mess poor poor lepy }
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

{ @meraki }
She choked on her cries, having cries so much, her face soaked with tears. She claws the ground, just wanting to rip everything apart. Her closest friend, her sister, she claimed her. Near death. She couldn't hold back the tears, the cries, the pain, the sorrow, the depression. If she lost her, she would lose herself. Despite the hell she's been through, Surgestorm and Moonpaw have been by her side and they never let her get too out of hand. And now she might just lose that love. If Moonpaw dies, so does Surgestorm. And if she lost Surgestorm as well, then she would end up, once again, with no one. Not one person. She would lose her life again. Her mother had other kits to take care of, and Smokethorn has to take care of them too. She could disappear and no one would miss her. Or at least that's what her mind said.

She wanted to die, to disappear, to run away and never look back. She hated the fact that she could have gone out, that she could have left the Medicine den, and probably would have helped her, saved her. Tawnypaw must have been dealing with hell at this moment, but so was she. Just two different kinds. She couldn't bare the thought of losing her family again. It would kill her.

She fought her way through the first time, made out barely alive, and sure, she's older, but that just means she has more to lose. She needed some good news, it feels like the world has gone crazy for her. She cried again. "Oh, Moonpaw.... Moonpaw please live. Please, oh for the love of StarClan..." she cried. "I should have come! I should have been with you!" she yowled to the sky. "Damn you, StarClan! How dare you take her! How dare you let her get hurt!" she snarled, and swiped at the grass, and some flew off to the side. "How dare you... let her... get... hurt..." she cried, and she collapsed forward in the grass, the fuzz of a few dandelions flying up, and she sniffled and cried, cursing StarClan in her mind. She new somewhere it wasn't their fault, but she had no one, nothing else to blame.

In fact, she blamed herself more. She had always been with Moonpaw on patrols, what made her stay behind? Why was yesterday different?
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:39 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Breezewind purred and moved her to under a tree and then curled around her as darkness swept over him
(Skip)
Breezewind snored lightly and he slowly woke up. He smiled at his mate, still curled around her. Though she was still asleep she still looked amazing
She was awoken by Breezewind's stirring. She looked up at him and smiled. "Are you ok?" She couldn't help but admire him orange eyes and his glossy coat. She felt like the luckiest cat in the world.
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:55 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

A strange feeling erupted within Moonpaw, and for once since she had entered into StarClan's territory she was unsure about why she was here. It forced her to think about the explicit consequences of the action she was about to take; did she really want to leave behind two crying apprentices, a confused warrior, a heartbroken father, and a medicine cat that loved her so much sometimes she felt like his own kit? She shook her head and blinked, backing up just a bit as the chaotic thoughts swirled around in her brain. "But... I've already caused so much pain!" she cried, lifting her head to look at her uncle. Despite him holding back his own tears, Moonpaw's fell freely down her face, soaking her fur and causing shivers down her spine and extending limbs. Waves of terror crashed down upon the young apprentice as she saw life continuing before her eyes; moons and moons of rehab, of re-learning even the most basic tasks. Always having to have help with certain aspects of her life, never really being able to be recognized as a full warrior. Bottom lip quivering as she spoke, the next sentence barely came out, just barely above the decibel of a whisper; "I'll never be a warrior."

Though many had assumed the young apprentice to eventually follow in her uncle's footsteps as the next medicine cat, she had recently gotten a fire-like desire to become a warrior. Call it missing her mother more, or admiring her father, but the young feline wanted nothing more than to train her hardest to be the best warrior WindClan had to offer. And now, thanks to a stupid choice she had made - which had taken not only herself down but those around her as well - that dream was crushed, turned to nothing more than scattered, broken pieces of a desire she had once held onto so tightly.

To be a WindClan warrior, just like her mother who she missed dearly. Who she knew now was not really here to lead her to StarClan.

"I don't think I'm that strong," Moonpaw whimpered, stepping closer to Surgestorm. The young apprentice hiccupped as the tears continued flowing, her sapphire blue gaze revealing the amount of hurt and sadness that was flowing through her. At his comment of his den, however, a small laugh escaped her involuntarily, and she caught herself grinning just a bit. A bit of a calm washed over her, and she glanced to the side, looking over at her mother. "...I'm not really going to StarClan, am I?" she asked, her tone breaking in grief at the end. As her mother's shaking head confirmed her thoughts, Moonpaw swung her gaze back over to Surgestorm, a new fear evident in their depths. Fear of the future, of the unknown... of how different her life would be with her injuries.
Closed Thread