by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:36 AM

Old April 28th, 2018, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Honeykit made a beeline to Lunakit. She gained easily on them, and looked at Lunakit. "I'm going to get you!" She cried out, slowing down to give her time to react.
Lunakit squeaked, got up, and ran to the shelter of a bush. She climbed to the top and wagged her stumpy tail. "Cant catch me!" She yelled.
Old April 28th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
Lunakit squeaked, got up, and ran to the shelter of a bush. She climbed to the top and wagged her stumpy tail. "Cant catch me!" She yelled.
Honeykit hared after her. "Oh yes I can!" Honeykit cried. She got into the position to pounce, and lunged.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 28th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Fuzzyfeline

Flowerpaw walked out of the apprentices den with a large yawn. Her mentor had told her the day before that she would be able to rest for the day, so she decided to find her uncle. Flowerpaw looked around the camp for any sign if Whiteflash. When the young molly spotted him she made her way over to him with a flick of her tail. "Hi Whiteflash." greeted the apprentice. Flowerpaw sat down beside her uncle, giving her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Exclamation Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Flowerpaw walked out of the apprentices den with a large yawn. Her mentor had told her the day before that she would be able to rest for the day, so she decided to find her uncle. Flowerpaw looked around the camp for any sign if Whiteflash. When the young molly spotted him she made her way over to him with a flick of her tail. "Hi Whiteflash." greeted the apprentice. Flowerpaw sat down beside her uncle, giving her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Whiteflash had been grooming himself as his niece came up. The white tom enjoyed the mornings, it was the best time to get a quick wash in. He'd not seen his apprentice, Ashenpaw, yet this sunrise and assumed he'd gotten himself busy. Flicking his ear in welcome the tom say up straight. "Good morning Flowerpaw." He greeted the apprentice. She was kin yet they weren't as close as he'd wished. He'd never really gotten close her her bother either and it was to late for that.
Sweeping his tail around his paw the large tom looked down at Flowerpaw. "What does your mentor f have you doing today?" Questioned the white warrior. Whiteflash was a lot larger then the young molly but that was to be expected.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Whiteflash had been grooming himself as his niece came up. The white tom enjoyed the mornings, it was the best time to get a quick wash in. He'd not seen his apprentice, Ashenpaw, yet this sunrise and assumed he'd gotten himself busy. Flicking his ear in welcome the tom say up straight. "Good morning Flowerpaw." He greeted the apprentice. She was kin yet they weren't as close as he'd wished. He'd never really gotten close her her bother either and it was to late for that.
Sweeping his tail around his paw the large tom looked down at Flowerpaw. "What does your mentor f have you doing today?" Questioned the white warrior. Whiteflash was a lot larger then the young molly but that was to be expected.
Flowerpaw looked up at Whiteflash with a shrug. "My mentor told me taht today was a redting day. He's not feeling well today, so Im here." replied the apprentice. The young molly wrapped her tail around her paws as she began to settle down beside Whiteflash. "I assume Feathercloud is good?" asked Flowerpaw. She was a little to busy to see what her aunt had been up to, since Feathercloud was a bit depressed lately.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Flowerpaw looked up at Whiteflash with a shrug. "My mentor told me taht today was a redting day. He's not feeling well today, so Im here." replied the apprentice. The young molly wrapped her tail around her paws as she began to settle down beside Whiteflash. "I assume Feathercloud is good?" asked Flowerpaw. She was a little to busy to see what her aunt had been up to, since Feathercloud was a bit depressed lately.

Whiteflash nodded showing he heard her first comment. When Flowerpaw brought up his mate he glanced over at the nursery. She'd moved in since she was caring their second litter. They had left their first litter to be taken care of by Flowerpaw's mother Icebelly and Whiteflash still regrets it. "I think she's doing better. Riverkit and Frozenkit rejecting her was hard on her. She was already grieving." He answered the molly a slight sigh escaping him. It wasn't just that. Being pregnant masses with a molly's hormones at lest that was what his mother told him. She'd said when you have a living thing growing inside you it messes with you emotionally as well. Whiteflash had never really understood this and wasn't going to even mention it to Flowerpaw. It would just sound strange. "I'm sure she'll be fine, don't worry." He added. And if she's not I'll do everything I can to fix that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Hexict
[finally! a starter!]

after speaking with heatherfur daydream was a bit shaken from the news still. juniperpaw was...missing. she was the last connection to geckoleaf they had. riverclan used to feel like home once. they used to have geckoleaf who they loved like a mother, and was the closest thing to one they ever had. and now...now juniper. every pawstep felt heavy, and every breath felt like a waste.

geckoleaf had died moons ago.

it took them awhile to carry out her last wishes. it was a lot to even step near riverclans border without flashbacks of everything. everytime they looked down at their legs they could remember how she laid on them, how her blood had stained their fur so sickeningly well. but she had wishes, and that was for them to give her last words to mistfall. had she truly loved her? daydream would do anything for geckoleaf, and as far as mistfall knew geckoleaf was still simply missing. they took another step forward, trying to remember the description geckoleaf had given them.

they spotted her, almost lunging forward before slowing down once they got near, they didnt know what filled their body, sadness or adrenaline, but everything felt so cold and on fire at the same time.

"Mistfall?"
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:

Honeykit hared after her. "Oh yes I can!" Honeykit cried. She got into the position to pounce, and lunged.
Lunakit slipped to the side, letting honeykit crash into the bush. She jumped to the ground and flicked her tail.
"I'm the queen of the camp! Mahaha." She joked. Then lunakit ran over and scrambled into the hole in a boulder.
"Still think you can catch me?" She mewed.
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
Lunakit slipped to the side, letting honeykit crash into the bush. She jumped to the ground and flicked her tail.
"I'm the queen of the camp! Mahaha." She joked. Then lunakit ran over and scrambled into the hole in a boulder.
"Still think you can catch me?" She mewed.
Honeykit scrambled up immediately, chasing after her and ignoring the small stings from scraps that the bush gave her. Honeykit shoved herself into the hole as much as she could, then swatted at Lunakit, landing a perfect blow on her ears and neck. "Gotcha!" She cried.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 28th, 2018, 07:25 PM

Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

Honeykit scrambled up immediately, chasing after her and ignoring the small stings from scraps that the bush gave her. Honeykit shoved herself into the hole as much as she could, then swatted at Lunakit, landing a perfect blow on her ears and neck. "Gotcha!" She cried.
Lunakit got out of the hole. "Not fair! Ha!" She leapt at honeykit and thwacked her on the side of her head. Then she rolled her over and pummled honeykits belly with sheathed paws.