Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Dark
Today 03:20 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
"Well, that means you would be an honorable warrior. Only a dishonorable warrior would just randomly attack." She stated as she smiled at her friend.
Rosekit nodded her agreement. "True." She replied.
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar frowned at the apprentice before sighing faintly and scowling deeply. "If you ask any cat who lived under her reign they will tell you just how cruel she was. They will tell you of the kin that she took away from them. Her rule was far from free, Onyxpaw, she forbid believing in StarClan. Her actions were heavily influenced by Bucknight- a cruel killer who wanted nothing but to ruin the clans and their faith. The evil era leaders did believe in something- they believed in the Dark Forest. They believed that lying, death, and other horrible unmentionable things were how the clans should be run."

"Cat's will respect whatever is in charge of their lives. If she wished she would have ended many lives. In order to gain her position she killed and attacked many warriors." Halestar said, her eyes narrowing. She turned to show him her heavily scarred side, the wounds from no one else other than his mother. "I am not forcing you to believe in StarClan, Onyxpaw... I believe that every cat needs to have faith in something. Without StarClan the leaders wouldn't be suited to lead clans, without StarClan- medicine cats would have different priorities, without StarClan the leaders wouldn't be given nine lives... StarClan has been the ways of the clans since they began. StarClan has always helped us in times of need..."

"You can blame me for the death of your mother, however I would you to think of it this way... cat's in this very clan that you call home blame your mother for their kin's deaths or exiles. I could blame the fall of Timberstar and the death of my mate on your mother- now you, but I decide not to. It was not your fault that you were her kin. You do not deserve to be ridiculed by your own clan for actions you did not commit." The leader said, flicking her tail and looking down on the other cat. "I understand if you blame me for her death, Onyxpaw, but you have to think about the other cat's in the situation. They were in horrid conditions..."

"Have you ever hear of the Evil Era code? What the leaders forced upon the clan members? They made it so leaving a unjust fight was punishable by death, no more than three elders were able to live in the clan- otherwise they were exiled or killed, kits in danger would be left to die unless they were showing strength and promise, medicine cats could not speak to each other or StarClan, as it was forbidden, if a medicine cat gained a mate or kit they would loose their rank and their loved ones would be killed, and the mention of StarClan was forbidden- punishable by death. This is the code your mother followed and enforced. Do you have any idea how many cats died beneath her paws?" Halestar said with a hiss at the end.
The facts that slipped past Halestar's lips were unfamiliar to Onyxpaw. He spent a majority of his kithood hidden from his clanmates in the leader's den. He failed to see the sense in Halestar's statements. His parents kept their offspring from the harsh world outside the leader's den, resulting in the kits' obliviousness to the world around them. They had no knowledge of their mother's cruel nature before her death, and if they were aware of it, they most likely would've refused to believe such absurd accusations. Onyxpaw, in this moment, refused to believe the honest truth. He had experienced the soft side of Blazingnight, her gentle and motherly half. Never had he seen his mother to be the heartless monster his clanmates made her sound like.

His lip curled at the sight of Halestar's scarred flank, and he wondered how viciously Blazingnight fought to produce such results. But then Onyxpaw reminded himself that his mother wouldn't ever harm a cat to such an extent. And if she did, maybe Halestar had done something wrong, and Blazingnight had simply been defending herself. He flinched when Halestar mentioned how others, including herself, could blame Onyxpaw and his siblings for the Evil Era. Now that Blazingnight was dead, surely some cats needed a punching bag? Wouldn't that be Blazingnight's own biological kits? He growled quietly, remembering all the blame he already had experienced. Adding Halestar to the list wouldn't hurt - ha!

When Halestar was finished her speech, ending with a hiss, Onyxpaw not only flinched - again - but he hissed back after a swift recovery. Though his conscious warned him to end the argument then and there, his new facade told him to be confident and pursue the disagreement. So he continued, but he avoided the specific topic of Blazingnight as he knew Halestar was right and he had no more supporting details for his claim. ``Well - blame me then! Everyone else does! One more cat won't hurt, right? C'mon! My mother murdered your mate, but she isn't here right now for you to blame, so blame me! After all, I am my mother's parent - her blood runs through me! I could be just as evil as her, yeah? C'mon, blame me!`` He narrowed his eyes at Halestar, stepping forward in a somewhat challenging gesture. His tail lashed angrily, waving in the same emotion that shimmered in his amber eyes. However, there was also a tiny spark of hurt behind the anger, an emotion Onyxpaw yearned to hide.
Old June 10th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

(If it's alright for me to start a random roleplay here...)
Owlkit yawned obnoxiously. Her eyes scanned the nursery for her brothers and sisters, but didn't notice they were beside her the whole time. Her mother, Whitestep, bent down to clean Owlkit's fur, much to her dismay. Hollykit stirred, and opened her eyes. "Hollykit!" Owlkit exclaimed as she jumped to her feet. "Let's play!" Hollykit merely shook his head before curling back up. Owlkit grumbled as she looked at her two remaining siblings, Willowkit and Berrykit. Unfortunately, they were the least likely to wake up. Will anyone play with me?" she muttered grumpily.
(Open!)

Last edited by Role; June 10th, 2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 07:44 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit nodded her agreement. "True." She replied.
Squirrelkit smiled. Her eyes bright as she glanced to Owlkit. "Hey! You can play with us, if that's okay with you Rosekit?" She meowed to the other kit.
Old June 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Squirrelkit smiled. Her eyes bright as she glanced to Owlkit. "Hey! You can play with us, if that's okay with you Rosekit?" She meowed to the other kit.
"Sure!" Rosekit smiled, pricking her ears.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
"Sure!" Rosekit smiled, pricking her ears.
Squirrelkit chuckled excitedly. "We're playing high ranks! I'm the medicine cat." She meowed as she puffed out her chest with a giggle.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Squirrelkit chuckled excitedly. "We're playing high ranks! I'm the medicine cat." She meowed as she puffed out her chest with a giggle.
Rosekit chuckled. "Yep!" She chirped.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Rosekit chuckled. "Yep!" She chirped.
"What rank were you again?" She asked with a small trill.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"What rank were you again?" She asked with a small trill.
"I was your patient, but i'll play deputy!" She said after a moment of thought.
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
"I was your patient, but i'll play deputy!" She said after a moment of thought.
( @Honeycrisp )
Owlkit let out a squeal of excitement as she bounded over to Rosekit and Squirrelkit. "I'll be the leader!" She announced as she puffed out her chest. Whitestep let out a purr of amusement as she kept her eye on the kits.