My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quietstream says "so who teased her?"
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

"Silverfur I think" Owltail responded

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream nods "well i bet i could beat you to camp"

(transition to clearing)
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

"Wanna bet" Owltail said
(Ok)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream meows playfully "sure"
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw felt even more ashamed. "W-Well... I-I thought I scented squirrel, but when I pounced, it turned out to be only Fernpaw." She keep her head lowered, and her voice was quieter than usual. "I guess the scent was stale." She kicked a nearby rock in defeat. Wgats he think of me now? 'The apprentice who can't hunt', that's what! She was slightly worried now; not just about Arrowheart, but herself. Does this mean I can't hunt? Will I never be able to hunt, ever?!
Arrowheart nodded in understanding. "Ah I see. But don't fret Lightpaw." He quickly continued as he saw the apprentice's expression fall with what appeared to be disappointment. "This is only your first time hunting. We'll have to work on distinguishing stale scents from fresh scents later. I merely wanted to get you used to the hunting techniques today." He offered kindly hoping to cheer her up. Sure she had made a mistake, but it was due to a lack of understanding, something that he could help her with later on.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 19th, 2016, 06:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default behold the monstrosity

Planning ahead and scouting out where they needed to go left Bucknight the knowledge that the trek to the campgrounds would not be as strenuous as he initially believed. Preceding his research, Bucknight had been under the impression the Twoleg inhabited land was farther from the clans. In reality, it was located so close it almost hurt.

He didn’t know how he’d miss the distant fires from the Seastones; perhaps it was because he hadn’t cared for what happened beyond the territories. Even his journey to the Starcave to receive his lives had been met with an evasion of the thinly patched trees that dominated the plains between the Seastones and the Thunderpath. In his defense, he’d been in a hurry to escape Marshsnow’s pessimistic company. She would have made concealing his intentions difficult.

Stepping from the trees that marked the end of RiverClan’s side of the forest, and peering into the darkness at the lights that dimly flickered in the distance, Bucknight’s voice was a mumble as he spoke to his companion. “Are you sure you’re up for this?” His concern for Cakeless’s well-being left a part of him opposing his mate’s company. It wasn’t like he was going to control Cakeless though; if he thought he could handle it in his condition, Bucknight wouldn’t stop him from joining him in stealing fire from Twolegs.

Trailing after Bucknight, Cakeless was careful to keep an eye on the territory after what'd happened with the fox a couple moons ago, leaving them both semi-cautious about what could lurk within the undergrowth, especially at this hour of night. It'd been too painful to be witness to his mate losing a life in the battle because, even with the knowledge of his multiple lives, there was always the lingering uncertainty. He couldn't imagine being without the one he truly loved.

It wasn't long before the RiverClan marsh came and went, replaced with a fairly open field that led them to where the Twolegs started their fires. Surveying it, Cakeless deduced it was a small patch of forest, nothing too dense or difficult to navigate, though he was winded by the time they could see the flickering light that marked the end of their journey. Determined to maintain his strength in front of Bucknight, he stood up a bit straighter as he peered onward, contemplating how easy it all seemed: retrieve the fire, begin the panic.

A snicker escaped him; he wasn't about to let Bucknight scale a plan of this magnitude on his own. "Partners in crime," he responded, hoping that answered his question sufficiently--it was what he'd agreed to by becoming mates with Bucknight. There was no feline he'd rather assist in taking over the Clans. "I want to watch it go up in flames just as badly as you do." He paused, the smile on his muzzle softening as something close to affection shone in his gaze as it settled on Bucknight's. "I'll be fine," Cakeless promised, then shifted his weight only to be reminded of the life he was carrying. "Our kits will be fine."

The battle with the fox was a nagging memory, and Bucknight still bore the scars from where his fur still hadn't entirely grown back. Outside the treeline and the foliage, with the gentle night breeze on his fur and the plains spread before them, Bucknight wasn't terribly concerned of being ambushed by a predator. The grass that surrounded them wasn't high enough to impede their vision, and it was flattened by the consistent ocean breeze that dominated the field.

Knowing Cakeless would be out of breath, Bucknight watched his mate meet his side, and in a small act of affection, he pressed his muzzle against his cheek. If there was any cat that didn't need to maintain their strength around him, it was Cakeless. He knew his mate was strong, and he understood the increase of his mate's weight would have an adverse effect on his stamina.

"Fair enough," he hummed. "Can't use the 'you didn't have to come to this' excuse when we're pulling off a grand heist. I wonder how well ThunderClan will burn." There hadn't been much rainfall since the flood that took place during their youth, but it was possible the trees still contained enough moisture to prolong the spread of fire. "You know I want you a ways back," he said. "Just to be on the safe side. If the wind shifts, I don't want something happening to any of you."

A light purr escaped him as Bucknight's muzzle collided with his cheek and in return, he gave Bucknight a quick lick. Gestures of affection weren't terribly rare with them especially after they'd become mates, but there was something intimate about this moment, being the calm before the impending storm, the final evening before his mate's reign would prevail and loom over the forest.

It was a beautiful night for it, too. The weather was dry and slightly cool, making the air crisp and ready for the heat of a crackling fire to sweep across its vast surface to wreak havoc upon their enemies.

"Exactly, I want to do this," Cakeless reassured, allowing a small, content exhale to fall from him, "for you." For us. It wasn't that he considered either of them evil. This was a required step in taking what was rightfully theirs and unfortunately, it would result in some inevitable casualties, not that he was too worried about that aspect when it would be the cats too weak or unwilling to serve.

Although he'd expected it, he wrinkled his nose briefly before giving a shrug of his shoulders. "Overprotective, much?" he joked but understood it would be for the best. Cakeless had no business being near the flames in his current state, nor would his presence aid Bucknight if he was too concerned to properly finish the job. "Fine," Cakeless meowed, dramatically and clearly less-than-serious, "I'll leave the work to you while I sit back and watch." To date, he’d had plenty of practice at being lazy, so this would be a breeze.

Content standing beside his partner, Bucknight's gaze flicked back to the fire in the distance. The night was young; filled with the chirps of crickets and the gentle crash of waves on the nearby shore.

He wondered how the water would look with flames reflecting on it. If everything worked out as planned, ThunderClan would ignite and take WindClan with it. With WindClan also being close to the water, there was a chance he could see the fiery sea.

"For us," he said. Soon the clans would be under the reign of The Mad King, and those that resisted them would be slaves or dead. There wasn't room for anything in between; if there was one thing he learned from his past life, it was that the clans needed to be destroyed in spirit. They were rodents that deserved to die like caged rats.

Chuckling softly, he booped his nose against Cakeless's cheek in a final act of affection. "Don't want to risk anything. With smoke inhalation, and the possibility of being surrounded by fire.." he shrugged. "You'll get to admire the view."

The two words "for us" sent a chill rushing through his spine, a shiver of anticipation and thrill as he determined this was it, the pivotal event in which everything would change if it went well. After tonight, the Clans would have a new leader to bow down to.

Quizzically, he peered at Bucknight and was tempted to ask what'd gotten into him to warrant this amount of affection, but he held his tongue. Whether it was concern or nervous excitement about their unborn kits, he didn't wish to know. What he said hinted at the former, but Cakeless decided it was best to avoid prying for information.

Cakeless found amusement in that, not to say he wouldn't be enjoying the front-row-seat as the forest burned. "I'll probably be too busy watching you to see anything else. I'm sure flames will enhance your handsomeness, if that's even possible."

He drew in a deep breath and expelled it again, looking to Bucknight with an expression mixed with hesitance and positive anxiety, "Are you ready? I'm all for whispering sweet nothings to each other the entire evening, but that's hardly what we're here to do." It could wait until they returned to RiverClan and the job was done.

"I did say you'd get to admire the view, right?" Bucknight teased. He never did state what view Cakeless would be admiring, but he found amusement in his mate's interpretation being the fire. "I'm sure I'll look hot."

With the reminder they couldn't dally all night, Bucknight took a few steps forward. "When it’s time to ignite, hang out at the Owl Oak. That should give you a decent view of the events while not putting you dangerously close to the camp. Let's go!" He was still in no real rush, only longing for the aftermath where he would rule with his mate and their children at his side. He kept an easy pace for Cakeless, not wanting his small mate to overexert himself with the trek.

As they neared the fires, Bucknight detoured to snatch a hefty - but manageable - branch from beneath a tree. Clasping it in his jaws, he approached the fires, watching the Twolegs shift and fumble about. When they moved away from the fire pit, he shot forward, planting the end of the branch into the flames.

The fire crept, leaping from the burning logs onto the dry branch, and Bucknight backed away from the flames and returned to Cakeless's side. While he was confident they could make it to ThunderClan's territory before the flames reached him, they'd need to move quickly. Dry wood burned fast, and Bucknight didn't need to add burns to his list of injuries.

"You don't need a fire to accomplish that," Cakeless pointed out, a laugh attached to his words, even if they were true. It was still a mystery why Bucknight found him worthy of his attention, but now wasn't the night for that conversation.

As Bucknight signaled to go, Cakeless suppressed a huff of exertion and started forward. Despite his mate not moving quickly (for his consideration, he assumed), a cross between a protest and whine of Bucknight's name escaped him as he worked to keep the pace, muscles aching from the extra weight.

Slowing as they drew nearer, he stayed back while he kept an eye on Bucknight, who went on ahead to begin the first stage of the chaos that was bound to ensue. It was as if time itself froze to witness the powerful RiverClan leader grabbing the branch and igniting it on the Twolegs' campfire. There was a dangerous beauty to the scene, but it wasn't one they could play audience to forever when there was a forest to light up.

The added comfort of having Bucknight by his side again was calming, not that he'd been worried. Not at all. However, he didn't lose a second, painfully aware they were being timed by how long the branch could burn, and he mustered his remaining energy to maintain a steady dash into ThunderClan Territory. His breathing was labored and strained, but he forced his legs to continue; they had to do this. They were mates, partners in crime, and this was the beginning of their reign. A little pregnancy wouldn't stand in their way.

Trees and bushes passed, and foliage blurred as their pawsteps thundered over dry leaves until he could see the large tree in the distance: the designated waiting spot. As they approached it, there was a loving word or two on the tip of his tongue just in case something went wrong, yet Cakeless didn't voice it -- Bucknight would be perfectly fine, and they would soon be curled up in the leader's den together with this behind them. Finally, Cakeless gradually fell out of step with his mate and as promised, waited near the Owl Oak for his return.

As they approached the tree line that represented the start of clan territories, Bucknight raised his head. Flames cackled in his ear, and the fur along his spine bristled as he focused on being careful of where he ran. Starting a fire on the outskirts would ruin their plans; there'd be less casualties and panic with the fire needing more time to engulf the camp.

The scent of ThunderClan was growing stronger, but burnt wood and smoke had consumed Bucknight's senses. Inside ThunderClan territory and nearing the Owl Oak, Bucknight stole a concerned glance at his mate. When this was over, he deserved a long session of rest in the leader's den.

Leaving Cakeless at the Owl Oak, Bucknight drew closer to the camp. The forest had opened up some, gaps allowing for easy visibility. Bucknight stopped beside bushes, the burning branch set beside the dry brush. It took a moment to catch, but the flames danced along the plant, growing the more fuel it consumed. For precautionary measures, Bucknight set aflame several other bushes and thickets, watching as the flames began to leap to the trees.

He abandoned the branch and dashed back to where Cakeless waited at the Owl Oak. His breathing was coming in short gasps, muscles aching from a night of running.

The parting glance seemed to cause physical pain as the fear that it'd be their last nagged him, but he was able to take a couple deep breaths when Bucknight disappeared into the mess of trees, leaves, and brush. It wasn't in character for Cakeless to fret so heavily, and he blamed it on the fact that he was expecting-- still, a skilled and intelligent leader like Bucknight would know better than to test his limits.

Given a chance to rest, Cakeless seized the opportunity to scan his surroundings and refill his lungs with oxygen. The forest was dark, the dense woodland blocking out the majority of moonlight, though what did spill upon the forest floor was stunning. The stench of ThunderClan infiltrated his nostrils, which he deemed quite gross, but he was content with knowing it would be replaced with the scent of smoke.

It wasn't long after that Bucknight reemerged from the depths of the territory, and Cakeless felt relief spread throughout him, a fond and victorious purr rising in his chest. He moved forward to gently nuzzle his mate, murmuring, "It went as planned?" A simple nod would suffice when he was certain Bucknight had to be winded. While he knew they'd need to retreat to RiverClan territory shortly as ThunderClan went up in flames, he didn't think there was a rush.

Between struggling to catch his breath and returning the nuzzle, all Bucknight could manage was a nod. There hadn't been much time for Bucknight to rest, and with the fire started and there being no rush, he was relieved to be able to settle down for a moment.

"Glad that's over," he managed, chuckling softly between huffs for breath. "At least we can sit back and watch the world burn, yeah?" Bucknight would need to be present to instruct the battle party, but all things considered he thought the night went well.

He glanced back over his shoulder in the direction he'd come. Through plumes of smoke that billowed through the trees, he could see the red-orange flames that danced as it consumed the forest that surrounded it.

The fire was still growing, and at first Bucknight didn't think much of the flames nearing. ThunderClan ignited nicely.

Seeing--well, more like feeling--the nod was all he needed to be assured they were fine, and that the deed was done. Even if the Clans did trace the fire back to RiverClan, what retribution could be dished out when the territories were already theirs?

"Somehow you pulled it off," he teased, but it was Cakeless-speak for, "I'm glad you're okay." He raised his eyes to the horizon where billows of smoke began to fill the night sky, blocking their visibility of Silverpelt's deceptive ancestors; he hoped, if they were up there, that they could have a perfect view of the panic and suffering. It was the beginning of the end, and it'd never felt so sweetly justified.

Following Bucknight's gaze, he noticed the flames breaking through the trees in the distance and flicked his attention back to his mate with a nervous laugh escaping him. "The forest must have been really dry," Cakeless commented. "How far do you think it'll go?"

There was pleasure in knowing StarClan was witness to this glorious event. They had failed once before, and now they could see all their "hard work" crumble before them once again.

"Somehow." Bucknight smiled. "It hasn't rained in a long time. And with summer drying out everything, I'm surprised this place hasn't gone up already." He pressed his paw down on a dry leaf beside him, crunching it. "Well," it wasn't that simple to gauge how far the inferno would travel, "it depends on the wind and the amount of fuel, really. If let's say, the wind shifted and blew it back to where it already burned, the fire won't go as far as if it were to be blown to new timber. Ah --, it's getting a bit close, actually."

The breeze had shifted, coaxing the fire towards the duo. Bucknight shifted where he sat. It was, in no way, unnerving that the fire seemed to have started in their direction.

Amused as Bucknight started into what he considered a fairly detailed explanation of how it would spread, his cheer faded a tad upon realizing the flicker of orange and red was indeed nearing them. "Just as I thought, you look quite handsome in the light of the flames," Cakeless commented, a hint of a smirk on his muzzle.

The flames weren't particularly close to them, but it wasn't too far off either, and sudden, internal movement reminded him that they had younger lives to watch out for. Although a bit surprised, he affectionately meowed, "I think the kits are moving," a pause and a glance at the direction of the fire later, he added, "but we ought to start--" Cakeless was rendered unable to finish the sentence as the wind picked up, whipping flames toward the stretch of the territory they were in and with the dry weather, the woodland caught on fire immediately. Heat engulfed the surrounding area, the inferno snaking up the trees and consuming the undergrowth.

Panic in his eyes, Cakeless knew it was time to go; there was no question about that. But actually getting out was a challenge when the clearing had ignited, the crackling and hissing of burning brush overwhelming the small feline and cutting off the majority of easy exits.

Opening his mouth, the scent of smoke caused him to cough, but he still managed a broken, shrill cry of, "Bucknight!" The fear and uncertainty in his yowl was unmistakable, and he pressed himself to his mate, desperately hoping he had determined an escape route.

"Please," Bucknight responded fondly, "my looks have nothing on how stunning you are in the flames' light." And in general, although he decided now wasn't the time. He could return to his complimenting ways when they were back home.

The kits? His ears perked up at the reminder it wasn't just them, and he dipped his head to brush his nose against Cakeless's side. A little hello to the children they were bringing into this world. The sudden gust of wind whipping flames onto the woodland that surrounded them, the ignition of the dry flora and the burst of heat ..

They didn't have many options. Fire blocked the majority of their escape routes, and most of the openings they were provided wouldn't give them much leeway from the flames. It wasn't the possible burns they might receive that he was worried about; it was their kits.

"Come on!" he called out to Cakeless, unsure if his mate heard him over the crackling and hissing of their burning surroundings. Beckoning Cakeless to follow, he darted towards the nearest opening; a gap between two blazing trees.

Ears pinned against his skull, a terrified Cakeless was searching for a way out. Anywhere. Time was their enemy since the longer they waited, the less likely getting away would be. But it was rapidly becoming a new reality that staying here was worse than any alternative when the fire was creeping closer, caging them in and threatening to snuff out not only their lives, but their kits'.

With the roar of an angry forest in the background, it was difficult to hear Bucknight as he located a means of escape, but he bolted after without hesitation. The kits and the exhaustion they caused hindered his speed, but he did his best to keep up, aware this was life or death now.

Racing between the trees once his mate had gone through, Cakeless heard an ominous crack and didn't have to look back to know what was happening, nor could he bring himself to--no amount of curiosity would convince him. His muscles were screaming in protest as he forced them to go faster and to his sheer horror, Cakeless' suspicions were confirmed a moment later, a deafening boom drowning out the other sounds and shaking the ground as the ignited tree landed too close for comfort.

The conflagration was their primary obstacle, and he was doing everything possible to dodge the wildfire and burning foliage, however smoke was filling the territory. It stole their sense of smell and sight, and hearing was nearly impossible with the thundering flames.

The explosive noise of a fallen tree caused Bucknight to glance back, pace slowing as he checked to ensure his mate was behind him. Relieved to see Cakeless was, he took a few precious seconds to wait for him to catch up. His mate was suffering the brunt of the inferno; by carrying their kits, he was at an increased risk for smoke inhalation due to his weight, and Bucknight wanted to be close in case something did happen.

On the move, and blinded by smoke, he did his best to traverse through the flaming forest. The smoke was almost suffocating, leaving Bucknight to take smaller breaths to conserve what oxygen he could. It seemed the woodlands didn't end; where was the river when they needed it??

The additional challenge in escaping the fire was catching up to him quickly. Cakeless was physically nearing his breaking point, and the lack of quality oxygen in the air wasn't helping -- all he could inhale was smoke, and it was beginning to make his head spin.

Fear was radiating off of him in waves, feeling helpless and vulnerable to the hungry flames. Even with Bucknight by his side, presumably ready to intervene if it was needed, Cakeless was very aware of what was on the line and could only beg his body to keep moving.

By now, he wasn't seeing where he was going but instead hoping Bucknight could lead them in the general direction of the river before it was too late. Heat lapped at his pelt while flames surrounded the area, the burning forest falling down around them and threatening to take them with it. Distantly, he could hear trees crashing to the ground and determined it was a matter of luck; being in the wrong place at the wrong time was an instant death sentence.

Pace faltering, Cakeless wheezed in an attempt to draw a sufficient amount of oxygen back into his lungs to no avail, and he was met with nothing but dizziness. Through the smoke, the territory melted together, shifting and dancing in the fire, and Cakeless staggered clumsily, bumping into Bucknight as his legs seemed to give out.

Knowing that Cakeless would be reaching his limit soon, and unaware of how close they were to the river, Bucknight anxiously stayed by Cakeless' side. Their activity and the fire was leaving it's toll on his mate's body, and at any moment their luck could turn from bad to worse.

"C'mon," he tried, though with the noise emitted from their surroundings he didn't believe Cakeless could hear him, "we're almost there!" Whether they were or not he didn't know, but Bucknight could very clearly see Cakeless was faltering. "Please, Cake - you can do this." They couldn't be that far away from the river now, right?

His legs seemed to be giving out, and Bucknight caught him on his shoulder. "Cakeless?" he murmured, in part a plea. "We need to keep moving, can you walk?"

With his grip on reality slipping and his nauseousness rising exceedingly fast, Cakeless fought to stay upright, on course, and focused on getting to the river, but that was proving to be nearly impossible with his mind swimming in a similar smoke as to what enveloped the territory. The only thing that kept him from collapsing was the constant nag that he had a mate and was expecting kits; giving up was not an option.

Although he could hear a comforting voice above the noise of the fire, what it said was unintelligible and distant. But he pressed on wildly, hoping with all of his being that they were nearing their destination, since he didn't know how much longer he could physically hold out.

He was hardly able to comprehend what was happening but could decipher his name amongst the incoherent garbling, a reminder of the love of his life's presence, but he was too far gone to acknowledge the comfort in it. Unable to verbally answer Bucknight when his lungs felt as if they were aflame, Cakeless was determined to demonstrate that he could do this. He would do this. He hadto do this--it was do or die.

And so he trudged on, fatigue fighting him with every step of the way, in each movement he made, yet thoughts of his family keeping him going.

Cakeless continued forth despite his brief fall, and Bucknight didn't press the matter. Partially because he didn't believe his mate could hear him, and he needed to hold on to what little oxygen he had.

The forest seemed to go on forever; an endless flight from flames that threatened to engulf them. A sudden drop in Bucknight's footing almost unbalanced him, and the realization his foot had sunk into water left the tom ecstatic. "The river!"

Walking a few more steps forth, and now standing fully in the water, Bucknight tested for a deeper end. The river was shallow all across, although it compensated with its width. Bucknight wadded back to Cakeless. "It's shallow, so normally I'd say you don't need to swim but -" Cakeless was young and small, and it was likely he wouldn't maintain much of a footing in the water. Being fatigued would also be a concern, and despite his own weariness Bucknight would carry his mate across if he needed it.

His ability to flee was growing increasingly damaged by a drifting attention span, dizziness, and overall exhaustion. Cakeless didn't want to succumb to the flames, but he didn't know how he could carry on with the elements and the state of his body stacked against him.

With another step forward, Cakeless felt himself falling slightly, and he wondered if he'd finally lost consciousness, but the sudden water hitting his chest and muzzle told a different story. They had to be at the river, unless the forest had somehow melted into a giant puddle of former ThunderClan territory.

An involuntary gasp of surprise sent a rush of water into him, which he immediately coughed up, however it did nothing to shake him from his smoke-induced stupor. A new wave of self-determination flooded him as he realized his paws could feel the bottom of the river--just barely, but it gave him something as he pressed on, battling the slight current while he swam-slash-waded toward the other side.

More often than not, Cakeless' footing would slip (a direct result of the strain on his body), and he'd fight to stay above water-level even with the added weight in his midsection.

When it was evident his mate was incapable of swimming successfully (or rather, without the prospect of drowning), Bucknight took his side, ducked his head beneath his small frame, and as carefully as he could, slipped his mate onto his back.

Being weighed down was an odd sensation, but Bucknight ignored it as he wadded through the water to the opposite side of the shore.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 19th, 2016 at 06:19 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

( @Spirited Darkness )
Lionpaw layed on the ground, his pelt cut up and burned. He was barely breathing, still suffering from the lingering smoke in the air. His eyes shut as he wheezed, trying to get fresh air. I'm sorry Honeypaw... I won't be able to make it back... he thought.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:33 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
( @Spirited Darkness )
Lionpaw layed on the ground, his pelt cut up and burned. He was barely breathing, still suffering from the lingering smoke in the air. His eyes shut as he wheezed, trying to get fresh air. I'm sorry Honeypaw... I won't be able to make it back... he thought.
Apurva saw flames and smoke and stopped, raising her head. She quickly ran towards it, her eyes dark with concern. Se saw a tree that was fallen over and on fire. Someone could be trapped! She thought, running faster. She saw a few tufts of tabby fur and slowed. “Hello? Is anyone under there?” she called, inching closer, careful not to inhale too much smoke.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva saw flames and smoke and stopped, raising her head. She quickly ran towards it, her eyes dark with concern. Se saw a tree that was fallen over and on fire. Someone could be trapped! She thought, running faster. She saw a few tufts of tabby fur and slowed. “Hello? Is anyone under there?” she called, inching closer, careful not to inhale too much smoke.
Lionpaw opened his eyes at the sound of a voice. "Over here!" he coughed, trying to push him self up, but collapsed due to the weight of the tree and the lack of air.