AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Slick foot smiled at the kit calmly.
"Nothing to be embedded about.everyone missis prey.in this case the mood ball"
Her comment only seemed to make Rebelkit blush even harder. "I know!" He protested, puffing out his chest and shaking bits of moss from his ears. The kitten picked up the ball of moss in his paws and tossed it toward the warrior carefully. "I'm gonna catch enough prey to feed the whole clan someday, though!" Of course, that was unrealistic, but Rebelkit was still young and naive.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 10th, 2017, 07:17 AM

My Mood: Stressed

@Cedar

Moleclaw sat towards the edge of the clearing, munching down on a mouse angrily. "I don't see why we had to move territory for these other clans," he huffed bitterly to himself. "We were doing just fine before, there was no reason to." In all honesty, he didn't mind the new territory too much. He just didn't like being so far away from his deceased mate's resting spot.

Old January 10th, 2017, 10:14 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkit to no notice to the full grown warrior near her. She giggled pawing at the leaf. Hearing the cat talk made her jump, she looked over. She puffed her fur out, "I'm um, Fawnpaw! I going to be a warrior soon!" She fluffed her fur out as much as possible, trying to convince Starfall that she was almost 12 Moons. She kept the leaf at her paws. Fawnkit lifted her head high, "See?" She mewed.
(Sorry its short writers block x.x)
@starfall
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:48 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Cedar

Moleclaw sat towards the edge of the clearing, munching down on a mouse angrily. "I don't see why we had to move territory for these other clans," he huffed bitterly to himself. "We were doing just fine before, there was no reason to." In all honesty, he didn't mind the new territory too much. He just didn't like being so far away from his deceased mate's resting spot.
Cougarleap came padding in with a skinny mouse in her jaw. It wasn't much, but it was the cold season. There wasn't much food to go around. She flicked, well, tried to flick her torn off right ear. It would serve as a reminder of her failure to drive out the Loner she ran into. She felt weak and intimidated by every cat young or old. She felt as if she had failed her clan. However, she tried not to show it to the other cats. She would keep her optimistic ways. She would not fall into depression.
Old January 10th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cougarleap came padding in with a skinny mouse in her jaw. It wasn't much, but it was the cold season. There wasn't much food to go around. She flicked, well, tried to flick her torn off right ear. It would serve as a reminder of her failure to drive out the Loner she ran into. She felt weak and intimidated by every cat young or old. She felt as if she had failed her clan. However, she tried not to show it to the other cats. She would keep her optimistic ways. She would not fall into depression.
Moleclaw dimly noticed Cougarleap return to camp, though didn't think anything of it. He continued to angrily nibble at his meal, tail waving back and forth in irritation behind him. "Dumb clans," he hissed. "Not able to fend for themselves. They're lucky Skyclan came along to save their pelts."

Old January 10th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Moleclaw dimly noticed Cougarleap return to camp, though didn't think anything of it. He continued to angrily nibble at his meal, tail waving back and forth in irritation behind him. "Dumb clans," he hissed. "Not able to fend for themselves. They're lucky Skyclan came along to save their pelts."
The female perked her ear as she heard the male grumbling. She padded over after placing the prey in the fresh-kill pile. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you grumbling about?" she asked tilting her head. She normally didn't hear one complaining so much. Therefore, this made her come over.
Old January 10th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The female perked her ear as she heard the male grumbling. She padded over after placing the prey in the fresh-kill pile. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you grumbling about?" she asked tilting her head. She normally didn't hear one complaining so much. Therefore, this made her come over.
Moleclaw glanced up, eyes narrowed grouchily. "I don't remember inviting you over," he grumbled. "But, I was saying that it's stupid we had to leave our home for some weak clans. They should've been able to take care of their problem without us, and we shouldn't have had to move just for them." He huffed angrily, wanting badly to sink his claws into something to let out his anger. Perhaps I should go hunting.

Old January 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Butterflyheart frowns and leans towards him and licks his ear "Whats bothering u?" she asks her voice going from her bright cheerful demeanor to a caring almost mother-like way
Cloudspots pulled his head away and flicked his ear, bewilderment evident on his face as he heard the molly's question, for a few seconds he wanted to pour his heart out to the black molly, let go of his weight, share his mind, cleanse his soul, but he refused to let others know what he was feeling, what he was thinking, he didn't want others to trudge through his burden with him, it was his and his alone. The grey and white tom let out a sigh and gave the she cat a soft smile "Nothing, I guess I'm just not in a playful mood is all." he stated, his words dripping with honey as he tried to mask his discomfort and woes, he flicked his ear and looked up, his blue hues watched as the clouds gently drifted by, felling most of his negative thoughts leave with them "What did you think of the other clans? I thought they smelled a little odd, but that must be because of where they live, like the Thunderclan cats, they smell like pine and sap, odd no?" he asked, turning his attention back to Butterflyheart, trying to change the subject, he didn't want to alarm her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Fawnkit to no notice to the full grown warrior near her. She giggled pawing at the leaf. Hearing the cat talk made her jump, she looked over. She puffed her fur out, "I'm um, Fawnpaw! I going to be a warrior soon!" She fluffed her fur out as much as possible, trying to convince Starfall that she was almost 12 Moons. She kept the leaf at her paws. Fawnkit lifted her head high, "See?" She mewed.
(Sorry its short writers block x.x)
The white molly couldn't hold back a giggle at the young kits efforts, she sat up and looked down at the kit, her blue orbs glowing with amusement and kindness "Oooohh I see, well my mistake, fawnpaw." She said, putting emphasis on the paw. She loved playing with the younger ones, they had just a big imagination as her, unlike some of the warriors here, which is why she didn't truly get along with most here, finding it a little akward to talk about her fantasies to much older and down to earth warriors. The ragdoll lowered her head, bowing to the young kit "Are there any orders you wish to give me...Fawnstar?" She asked, deciding to create a new game, she went in a crouching postiton and lashed her tail, her soft smile never leaving her face as she awaited the orders from the little brown kit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Unhappy Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The white molly couldn't hold back a giggle at the young kits efforts, she sat up and looked down at the kit, her blue orbs glowing with amusement and kindness "Oooohh I see, well my mistake, fawnpaw." She said, putting emphasis on the paw. She loved playing with the younger ones, they had just a big imagination as her, unlike some of the warriors here, which is why she didn't truly get along with most here, finding it a little akward to talk about her fantasies to much older and down to earth warriors. The ragdoll lowered her head, bowing to the young kit "Are there any orders you wish to give me...Fawnstar?" She asked, deciding to create a new game, she went in a crouching postiton and lashed her tail, her soft smile never leaving her face as she awaited the orders from the little brown kit.
(*Sniff* I missed role playing her <3 it's weird rping her as a kit)
Fawnkit giggled, "Yes, if fact I appoint you Starfall as deputy!" She mewed. Fawnkit fluffed herself up more. The brownkit purred, flicking her tail. She flopped over, "Opps..." She got up, making her fur fall flat. "Hey Starfall, did you always want to be a warrior?" She asked. Fawnkit say down, letting her fur fall flat. Fallowwisp had told her about the different ranks. She was still thinking about what she really wanted to do. She blinked her green orbs, waving her tail. Fawnkit's ears turned over at Starfall.