Today 03:51 AM

Old November 18th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang raised his head just a notch as the sweet song of his mate's voice. In the glittering field of Starclan, the light of her pelt gleamed and wavered like the light of the full moon on the surface of the moonpool. It was beautiful, but nowhere near as the parts of her still left from her time with him that still remained: the way her paws glided over the grass, that larksong of her meow, the curve of her spine as she moved to him and nuzzled him. He swallowed. Looking at her was like drinking deeply after days of drought, but all this time he had wanted to be strong for her and now he felt so beaten and defeated. All of his beliefs that he held so close about what it meant to be a good warrior were in pieces, and lugging his battered body around became harder with every stride. "Slate..." he whispered finally, looking away so that she wouldn't see the pools beginning to well in his eyes. "I'm so tired..."
Any words she tried to utter were swallowed by the thick silence following Shinefang's words. Her ears were ringing, eyes resting sadly upon his frame. It was only then that the Starclan feline noticed the thinning gray hair, bones beginning to jut out of the skin of his old frame, and tired bags resting beneath his features. Time had not been kind to Shinefang, but still his beauty shone bright through the withering image of him. With a delicately hitched breath, Slatepelt brought her muzzle close to the tom, pressing her warm damp nose into his soft cheek fur once more, coaxing him to look back at her. Pain tugged at her heart, though not for herself. So badly she wanted to be there for Shine, be physically at his side, tend to his aches and pains, murmur words of encouragement into his ears - loving and tender. "Shine.." Her voice trailed off, choked by grief. "Rest with me... here." Slatepelt ran the tip of her tail down his back, noting each vertebrae of the spine with care. Her wispy star-strewn fur entangled into his, her voice soft as a lulling mother, "Please." She whispered quietly, her eyes welling with warm tears, slowly rolling down her cheeks. It had been a long time since she had cried for Shinefang. Watching him suffer like this broke her heart. Pale Golden hues expectantly searched the warm Amber orbs of Shinefang. What else could she do? Slatepelt knew how stubborn he was, but even he had to have his limit.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 18th, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Any words she tried to utter were swallowed by the thick silence following Shinefang's words. Her ears were ringing, eyes resting sadly upon his frame. It was only then that the Starclan feline noticed the thinning gray hair, bones beginning to jut out of the skin of his old frame, and tired bags resting beneath his features. Time had not been kind to Shinefang, but still his beauty shone bright through the withering image of him. With a delicately hitched breath, Slatepelt brought her muzzle close to the tom, pressing her warm damp nose into his soft cheek fur once more, coaxing him to look back at her. Pain tugged at her heart, though not for herself. So badly she wanted to be there for Shine, be physically at his side, tend to his aches and pains, murmur words of encouragement into his ears - loving and tender. "Shine.." Her voice trailed off, choked by grief. "Rest with me... here." Slatepelt ran the tip of her tail down his back, noting each vertebrae of the spine with care. Her wispy star-strewn fur entangled into his, her voice soft as a lulling mother, "Please." She whispered quietly, her eyes welling with warm tears, slowly rolling down her cheeks. It had been a long time since she had cried for Shinefang. Watching him suffer like this broke her heart. Pale Golden hues expectantly searched the warm Amber orbs of Shinefang. What else could she do? Slatepelt knew how stubborn he was, but even he had to have his limit.
Shinefang let her curl around him, the scent of her falling over him like sunshine pouring through the trees. Even now that she was here, her physical body left behind far away in the old territory, he could still smell the cedars on her pelt. She smelled like home. The old tom closed his eyes as his nose settled in the warm fur of her neck. "The winter is hard," he murmured after a long pause. "I'm trying my best for my clan, but the pain is in my bones...Slatepelt, I know you can't always answer me when I ask about the future but..." the words seemed to lodge in his throat. Even an old tom like him who knew the end couldn't be far off still feared it to some extent. "I don't have much longer, do I?" Grimly, he looked away. "I know no cat lives forever, and I've tried the best I can to do well for Skyclan, but now with everything that's going on. With Riverclan...and the forest... I'm not ready yet."

Old November 23rd, 2018, 06:47 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Mauve

Cobraspirit couldn't stop the smile that crossed his maw as he watched the she-cat close the distance between them. His eyes wanted to tear up, however, he kept himself from crying and instead returned to a rather calm, professional posture. "I'm proud of you, my daughter. I wish things could be different, but I must have you know, I'm proud of you all," he spoke. His tone was full of pride and love. "I know the anger that must be coming from your clan and I know you must be wanting answers," he paused, frowning a bit. "I can only tell you, these things happen for a reason. You all interrupted our omen differently and unfortunately, that resulted in the loss of your new home," he spoke sadly. He knew Heatherfur was in RiverClan now and not WindClan. "You must bring RiverClan home, though. They cannot stay were you are now," he finished.

As sudden as the happiness and calm waves of peace had fluttered across her, in rushed a new wave of anxiety and confusion. Heatherfur blinked, her green eyes dazzled in the light surrounding the two. How was she expected to bring RiverClan home? "If we come back now, it will be chaos. We're too weak to take on all four Clans..." she mewed through gritted teeth. The fact that her Clanmates were weak and dying around her infuriated the medicine cat. She wanted to scream at some cat, any cat who would listen, of her frustrations but instead she kept them bottled up and worked until her pawpads ached to make sure she could save the Clanmates that were left. Dragging them back to their former home would be a treacherous mission. "Why can't StarClan come clarify the omen? I've tried to explain it to Fallenstar - he simply won't have any of it..." she paused as she noticed how her voice shook, before continuing, "I was just a warrior before this. There's no way Fallenstar would listen to any cat now, especially me, who didn't share his vision of war between the Clans..."
Old November 23rd, 2018, 07:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Mauve

Cobraspirit's eyes saddened a little bit as he listened to Heatherfur's voice. He could understand the frustrations, but there wasn't anything he could do. "That is not for me to decide. There are cats who have been here a very long time. The ancestors I always told you about. They control what does and doesn't happen. You guys are in charge of what happens from there on out," he spoke, leaning forward to nuzzle his daughter. He didn't know how to reassure her. "RiverClan cannot stay where they are. Your peacemakers must bring everyone together," he spoke. StarClan knew about the peacemakers and he needed Heatherfur to take advantage of the rallies.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 24th, 2018, 12:15 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@SuspiciousMindz

The peacemaker rallies... StarClan knew of them? Heatherfur had believed them to be alone in this fight, but perhaps she had been mistaken. "StarClan knows..." she mewed, realization flickering into her eyes as she stared at Cobraspirit, wondering if this is why her father had summoned her to StarClan's sacred territory. Her mind whirled with everything going on; the first gathering called by Rowanflower, the following rallies that had been held in secret, desperately trying to come up with a plan to combat the unrelenting wave of violence that threatened to drown all five Clans. "I have to take over these rallies now, don't I? I have to show RiverClan - and the other Clans - that war is not the answer..." A paused, and Heatherfur swallowed nervously before continuing. "Is this why StarClan turned my path away from that of a WindClan warrior, to RiverClan's medicine cat? To create peace?" It was a far fetched thought, and honestly scared Heatherfur down to her core, but it made sense. StarClan wanted peace between the Clans - perhaps one of the last resort options was to create ties between the Clans that no one had expected.
Old December 8th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Shinefang let her curl around him, the scent of her falling over him like sunshine pouring through the trees. Even now that she was here, her physical body left behind far away in the old territory, he could still smell the cedars on her pelt. She smelled like home. The old tom closed his eyes as his nose settled in the warm fur of her neck. "The winter is hard," he murmured after a long pause. "I'm trying my best for my clan, but the pain is in my bones...Slatepelt, I know you can't always answer me when I ask about the future but..." the words seemed to lodge in his throat. Even an old tom like him who knew the end couldn't be far off still feared it to some extent. "I don't have much longer, do I?" Grimly, he looked away. "I know no cat lives forever, and I've tried the best I can to do well for Skyclan, but now with everything that's going on. With Riverclan...and the forest... I'm not ready yet."
@Dust

He swallowed when she didn’t answer right away and buried his muzzle in her pelt, vibrant with starlight. “It’s ok. I know in the end... we’ll be together. That’s all that matters.”

The old Tom breathed in her scent as he let his shoulders fall as an ease settled over him.

Old December 29th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Sigh...

@Dust @Snowkapi

Shinefang found himself wandering the shining fields again. He seemed to be coming here a lot in his dreams. He chuckled. "I can't be far from being here full time as often as I seem to be here these days. How many more trips before I'm an honorary clan member?" The old tom stretched out his back. It felt good to do that here in Starclan. His joints didn't lock up and shock him with pain the way they usually did. Then, he curled his bushy tail around his feet and enjoyed the warmth of the day.

Old January 5th, 2019, 01:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
@Dust @Snowkapi

Shinefang found himself wandering the shining fields again. He seemed to be coming here a lot in his dreams. He chuckled. "I can't be far from being here full time as often as I seem to be here these days. How many more trips before I'm an honorary clan member?" The old tom stretched out his back. It felt good to do that here in Starclan. His joints didn't lock up and shock him with pain the way they usually did. Then, he curled his bushy tail around his feet and enjoyed the warmth of the day.
Whisperkit nervously scampered out of the Starclan nursery and into the territory. He heard a cat speaking. As he approached the cat, he ducked behind a tree pering out to see Shinefang, Skyclan’s medicine cat. As he heard his remark he padded back from around the tree,” You are just as honorary as all living medicie cats.” He remarked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
Whisperkit nervously scampered out of the Starclan nursery and into the territory. He heard a cat speaking. As he approached the cat, he ducked behind a tree pering out to see Shinefang, Skyclan’s medicine cat. As he heard his remark he padded back from around the tree,” You are just as honorary as all living medicie cats.” He remarked.
Shinefang turned his head as one of his gnarled ears gave a twitch. The cat that stood there on a shimmering plane was smaller than any he'd seen here. A kit no less. His lips curled up into an amused grin and he was just about to say something dismissive to the kit when a flash of memory made him freeze. All words were yanked from his throat like a twoleg had kicked the wind from him, and he felt the color drain from his face. He knew that pelt. He had only seen it once but he knew it... It had been wet then, and streaked with blood, a tiny, unmoving body in a downy nest. Slowly, as if expecting her to vanish if he moved to fast, the old tom got to his feet and took a step forward. Eye wide, he approached the little figure. For a long while, he stood over him and stared before finally letting the name slip from him maw like a secret. "Whisperkit... my kit..." He lowered his muzzle to touch noses, to breath in his scent, "My son..." Tears of joy and disbelief made the starry fields around him shimmer. "My boy. Is it really you?"

Old January 7th, 2019, 11:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Shinefang turned his head as one of his gnarled ears gave a twitch. The cat that stood there on a shimmering plane was smaller than any he'd seen here. A kit no less. His lips curled up into an amused grin and he was just about to say something dismissive to the kit when a flash of memory made him freeze. All words were yanked from his throat like a twoleg had kicked the wind from him, and he felt the color drain from his face. He knew that pelt. He had only seen it once but he knew it... It had been wet then, and streaked with blood, a tiny, unmoving body in a downy nest. Slowly, as if expecting her to vanish if he moved to fast, the old tom got to his feet and took a step forward. Eye wide, he approached the little figure. For a long while, he stood over him and stared before finally letting the name slip from him maw like a secret. "Whisperkit... my kit..." He lowered his muzzle to touch noses, to breath in his scent, "My son..." Tears of joy and disbelief made the starry fields around him shimmer. "My boy. Is it really you?"
Whisperkit looked up at his father tears swelling in his eyes,” Yes father, it’s really me.” He purred his eyes glowing in excitement to see him father, he was lucky because his father visited Starclan. Many other Starclan kits never see their family til they join them in Starclan, but he could see his father sometimes.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here