by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 04:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 08:17 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Blackhaze shook his head, scared for his kit before looking at Fawnsqueak to answer the question. “She’s destroying Shadowclan with this, war she’s started against everyone else. Most of us just want peace and the only way to get that is if Icestar is no longer in power. Now how do you supposed we’d get her out of power without killing her ourselves.” he mewed.

He didn’t want to come out and say it but he had to tell Fawnsqueak. He didn’t know why he just didn’t want to his anything from the Squirrel. He wouldn’t let anyone be killed if he saw it but he wouldn’t be fighting either.
@Dipper @Fawnhearted

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:20 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Batglare gave a surprised yelp as he lost his balance. Venompaw sinking her fangs into his leg was going to leave him limping for a bit. He let go of Beastspark's ear, to turn and shoot a glare at the apprentice as well as ask Elderpaw to do something about the nuisance. He didn't get the chance, he was sailing through the wind and landed roughly on his side. He took a second to get some air back into his lungs. Everything hurt, pushing through the pain, Batglare slowly gets up and glancing around at the fighting cats. He spotted Icestar, Twilightstar, and Rushingmoor fighting. It didn't look like the ShadowClan leader was winning, it didn't look like any of the ShadowClan cats were winning.
"We can keep going, you and I, but even if you beat me another will take my place." He waved his tail in the direction of the cats who were still fighting. "You can't win this, give up, take that apprentice, and leave." Batglare speech was off as pain blasted throughout his body, the puncture wound in his cheek made speaking difficult.
[/FONT]

Elderpaw's paws begin to tremble as she pushes herself up, swallowing an angry lump of bile that had risen while watching Venompaw attacking her mentor. But she doesn't have the time to heroically jump in to rescue him as she typically did in these fights they kept finding themselves in- Batglare had gotten sent across the grass by Beastspark. Gasping, the molly could only watch the tom struggle to get back up. He was tiring. She was tired, too, despite not having done enough. Surely this large cat was, as well. Surely they were all tired??
Her eyes go back to the other apprentice and harden. Elderpaw still felt angry, and a little bit hurt that this young cat cared only about making their lives Hell. She steps around Venompaw, circling her while lowering her body. She couldn't get to Batglare if Elderpaw didn't let her. "Do you even know how to fight, kitten?" the gray tabby challenges, her tone icy.
[ @Cucumberr ]
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @Cucumberr
Beastspark parted his maw as he panted and slowly rolled back on to his paws when he saw the other tom was winded. He was a little proud to see the several wounds he left on the other tom. The bleeding cheek was currently his finest. He could still feel the sting pain from having both sides of his face split open by those claws. Beastspark waited until Batglare got up and looked over to the two molly apprentices. He paces a step forward eager to be back in the fight, but stops and shakes off his battle haze with Batglare's words.

Looking around he saw that there were several WindClan cats still here, but not nearly as many ShadowClan. He saw quite a few alarming things, he could smell the smoke even from here. If he put that together with the fact Blackhaze, a kit, and Fawnsqueak were together something must be wrong. It wasn't overly strange to see a RiverClan cat working with WindClan, he wouldn't be shocked if they had planned this. It was strange to see a kit here and needing medical attention. Had something happened at the barn?

He gave Batglare one more snarl but made it clear he was done fighting with him by sheathing his claws. He looked over to Icestar once more and spotted Dawnstripe fighting with another cat. The leader would be alright with Dawnstripe watching her back. He bit off the urge to yowl a retreat, instead looked at Venompaw silently urging her to tag along with him as he turned tail and darted off into some nearby trees. He needed to check on the cats by the waterbarn.

@Cas @CheetahPelt
Dawnstripe whipped around to face the incoming tom with a kit that looked fresh out of the nursery. This didn't look like she'd have any fun at all, plus they were in the way of getting to mother. No. One. Does. That. As Whitesong leaped at her, she reared up to meet him, aiming to slam her claws into his chest and push him backward. She was going to pin the little worm and then she was going to bite off his nose tear open his throat. If that kit was smart she'd stay out of it.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Quiverpaw stilled when the apprentice hopped away from her flailing limbs, letting out a shaky breath. He had caught her off-guard, but she quickly got a hold of herself now. This was no practice fight, this was the real thing - she had to use her head and the skills Heathernose had taught her. Amber eyes narrowed on the Shadowclanner as he hissed an insult at her. The only response she offered was letting her tabby fur bristle angrily, she didn't satisfy the younger cat with any retort. She was too focused on figuring out how to take him down now.

She stood her ground when Mirepaw darted forward once more, arching her back and aiming a well-practiced front paw strike at his face as he drew close.
Mirepaw caught a face full of claw as he failed to pull back in time. He let out a snarl, drawing back quickly.

Blood dripping from the gashes above his eye, he drew his lips back and let out a mighty hiss, thick pelt bristling.

Now that she wasn’t running, he might catch her easier, though her lean form lent quickness.
He had to distract her.

Mirepaw readied himself, crouching to leap forwards. His paws were aimed for hers, trying to knock her upside down.
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:50 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Venompaw would retract her claws and give one last glare at Elderpaw. She would fight but she was already hurt enough, and her muscles felt like they were on fire. She would scoff at the other apprentice before turning away and dart into the trees where Beastspark was. She would have to explain a little about why she was telling him to do things, it was part of her plan...but she was sure the Deputy thought it was nonsense.
@Undertaker
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

----Feather-Fur------
Feather-Fur couldnt comprehend all the noise , so she ran off and into a bushes, the blind she-cat was super scared and was at tears there were to many scents and sounds ~ Oh god , oh god , oh god ! Star-clan help me please these is why I should have become the med cat. {OPEN , for a windclan warrior or app to calm her down. and help her know whats going on }

Last edited by BEAR.; August 5th, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:53 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The battle seemed to pause for a moment as nobody made a move. Icestar found herself holding her breath as the wretched she-cat reinforced her word. But...She couldn't be serious. Not even Icestar would have tried to chase an entire clan out of their territory permanently. This was a whole different level of anger.

"Are you serious?" Icestar snarled, snapping her jaws. "Your new territory? You seriously think you can get away with forcing out a whole Clan?" She looked around her, seeing all of the blood in the clearing, and knowing all too well that it was mostly ShadowClan's. They were losing. To WindClan. This could not be happening. The fear of defeat flashed in the dark leader's eyes for a moment, and a sickening feeling twisted in her stomach---not just from the wound. She knew what needed to happen

"ShadowClan, to the Waterbarn!" The leader called out, hoping her clan would start moving in that direction. Maybe if they could get to at least their backup camp, the WindClan cats would listen to reason.

It was then that she smelled the smoke. A fire? Now? Stars...you have to be kidding me. Things couldn't get any worse. She dared not move yet, surrounded by tense warriors ready to leap at a moment's notice. She was in no state to take them all on. She stared into Twilightstar's eyes, her own glinting with such a deep hatred that it simply could not be portrayed in any way but silence.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Beau

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:59 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilypaw quickly dashed around, she was just going to launch straight into battle and threw herself at a random cat.

She had backed up slightly and shook her head to focus and once she opened her eyes she was stunned to see the familiar face of..."Twistedkit...?" she mumbled with wide eyes, Lilypaw couldn't believe it! She hand't seen her in a while and it was hard seeing her now...she had always felt so bad for her!

@TheNyanCatMinecart

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:10 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[ my replies will be shorter than usual due to the battle and the amount of cats i got participating]

-- @Slushie @Beau @Mumble --
[hope im not too late hhhh, was asleep]
"Wait WHATS GOING ON?!" Buckspring rushed out of the den and watched HIS CUTIE get dragged away. NO one was dragging away his cutie from him! They may not know each other's name but no way was his cutie going to get killed by these spineless flowerless idiots in front of him. "I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU! OH AND SAVE THE CLAN!" With that the large warrior jumped out for the apprentice trying to free up his favourite buddy.

-- @Glitchy @Whiteystripes --
Breezefeather had followed the clan slowly behind the warrior wanting to save his energy before the attack. Looking at Rabbitpaw he just gestured with his head, "Just follow my lead. And try not to get killed." With that the agile and lithe silver warrior unsheathed his claws. He was experienced in this... despite not wanting to be. So when he spotted a golden she-cat he lowered himself before launching off with his hindlegs, paws outstretched aiming to turn in the air and then land on her back.

-- @Puddle~ @Estelle [feel free to pop Hail in]
Weaselskip had been skulking around, the molly's darker fur fitting in surprisingly well with the pines. Shaking her head she refocused. Hailpaw hadn't shoved up as far as Weaselskip could see, but this left the grey warrior alone to do this battle. And she would do it good. Spotting an apprentice, despite her dislike for attacking someone younger than her, she stalked over to them, aiming to knock out their hindlegs with her front paws.

-- @Elementals @Moonraven --
Stagpaw was bouncing with energy. He was going to fight! And this time the apprentice didn't have an excited expression on his face but rather eyes glinting in seriousness for once. This would be interesting. So spotting an apprentice that looked the same size as he did, he fluffed up his fur, looking more like a porcupine he jumped towards them and hissed, "I'LL FIGHT YOU IF HAVE TO!"

-- @/Elementals --

Doepaw had been fast asleep but at the sounds... she knew it was bad. ANOTHER raid? Sighing she pulled herself out of the den, ears perked but still lowered along her neck. Deciding to prowl along the clearing she narrowly managed to avoid the claws coming at her face, before she proceeded to turn on her paws and aiming to land on the other cat's back. That was a way to end a fight but she felt doozy already. A few nights of nightmares and sleep deprivation had taken its toll on the senior apprentice.

-- OPEN WC Cat!/cats! --
Driftstep was up and about, the warrior looking for someone to fight. Turning on his paws he launched himself at the nearest Windclan cat with claws outstretched.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Arie @Mumble @Slushie ]

“Handsome!”

Antlerfluff beamed as his cutie appeared and his eyes widened as the tom seemed to be running straight for him without slowing down. Antler ducked and the handsome white warrior soared above him, ripping the little opponent from his back. Standing again, Antlerfluff waved his tail happily and purred,

“Thanks, cutie!”

The second he turned back to face the warrior opponent his face was thrown to the side by the scraping of claws against his cheek and Antlerfluff giggled, feeling the blood begin to drip- this was one good battle! Not waiting to see what else this she-cat wanted to try, Antler darted toward her and veered of, aiming to take his claws down her flank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Beau @Mumble @Arie ]

----Sheeppaw----

He jerked his head away from the warrior's teeth, and they snapped shut just next to his ear. He shuddered. If he had moved any slower, he might have been thrown, or... worse. ShadowClan cats wouldn't exactly hesitate to kill, right?
A sharp yowl made his head shoot back up, and he had just enough time to glance in the direction of the noise before wham! He was slammed off of Antlerfluff's back and into the dirt. Panic flared in his chest and he raised his paws to swipe at the cat's face, yelping, "Get off of me!" Stormstrike needed help, and he couldn't help her if he was trapped under this guy!

Stormstrike scowled as yet another cat appeared. Really? She almost gagged at the names they have eachother. Though, she was extremely glad that her attack hit. A couple more hits, and they'll be running away, squealing in fright. She was snapped out of her thoughts yet again as she felt a stinging pain on her flank. She looked back just in time to see claws taking down her side, and she immediately whipped around to face him. Darting forward, she decided to try and use her size to her advantage by trying to knock him over. She leapt out at him, her paws outstretched. Hopefully she would barrel them both over and potentially he able to pin him. Even if that didn't work, she would still try to did her class into his and draw some blood, cause some pain, the usual. She didn't worry all that much about Sheeppaw. He could care for himself. She knew that if he needed help, he would call out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadTurtle View Post
BearPaw stopped and stared at his brother fighting a warrior, he sighed and continued to retreat. “Do any kits need help!” He yowled, hopefully one cat could hear him over the yowls of pain and aggression.
{Open}

_________

SunPelt let go and yowled with pain, his eye was shut, and blood was dripping on to the ground, staining the once dark green grass. “Good job. S-SnailPaw.” He stuttered, the pain in his eye was horrible. “You’ll b-be sorry!” SunPelt snapped, attempting to pounce on to Sagewhisker’s back.
@.Bread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Snailpaw let out a big hiss, directed towards Sagewhisker for hurting her mentor. She went to go and scratch the molly's pelt again, but her eyes widened as she was elevating into the air. She let out another big hiss as she felt teeth digging into her scruff. The apprentice tried to wriggle her way out of it, but the cat from ShadowClan had flung her before she got the chance to escape.

@BreadTurtle @Mumble

Sagewhisker grinned as she flung the apprentice away. It felt amazing! She loved this feeling of the adrenaline rushing through her, and the exhilaration of battle. She loved it! She quickly darted out of the way, though his claws reached her back as she dodged. She went to sink her teeth into Sunpelts shoulder or neck, whichever she was able to reach.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old August 5th, 2020, 10:12 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

He said defensive...defensive! Coyotepaw nodded affirmatively, watching her mentor closely. This was a big important lesson! Defensive, claws, not teeth...yelling!! She was stunned when Whitesong seemed to seek out the biggest, meanest looking cat and shout at her. Mud-face! Good one! So this was what defense meant! Well, if that was all there was to it, then Coyotepaw was going to be great at it.

"Yeah! Mud-face, mud-face!" She echoed, copying her mentor's actions. She was surprised when the big, smelly warrior started bounding over.

Suddenly, she wasn't as cheerful anymore. She froze in terror, speechless, as Dawnstripe launched herself at Whitesong. She had never seen a real fight like this, cat against cat. She stammered something that came out as a sort of frightened whimper as she stared wide-eyed at the scene. She'd been apprenticed at ten moons instead of six, because it took her longer to figure things out and to understand what was going on. And now, things were starting to come together in her mind here, about this fight...And she didn't like that.

@Undertaker @CheetahPelt

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread