by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:58 PM

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:05 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

// @Fletcher

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw winced as Bounceberry put more of this stingy stuff on him. Usually, he would run out of there as soon as possible. But something about one of the things his mother had told him when he was younger got him through it. It was that even the smallest pains could give back great reward. Now the keyword in that sentence was could but he was fairly certain in this situation it would bring back reward in the fact that his damn wounds would be healed. "Out of curiosity, how come you got this job? Or more why I guess. It seems pretty boring being cooped up in here all day. Do you even get to hunt or fight??"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:53 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
// @Fletcher

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw winced as Bounceberry put more of this stingy stuff on him. Usually, he would run out of there as soon as possible. But something about one of the things his mother had told him when he was younger got him through it. It was that even the smallest pains could give back great reward. Now the keyword in that sentence was could but he was fairly certain in this situation it would bring back reward in the fact that his damn wounds would be healed. "Out of curiosity, how come you got this job? Or more why I guess. It seems pretty boring being cooped up in here all day. Do you even get to hunt or fight??"
Bounceberry stepped back away from the apprentice when he was done, tilting his head from side to side and trying to gauge if there was anything else he needed to do before he let the little guy go loose. After turning to the creek, stepping over, and washing his paws from the potent marigold, he lashed his tail a few times.

"This job?... Well, that's a bit of a long story." he turned back to face the apprentice and sat down, curling his tail around his front paws, "I don't think I would have made a very good warrior, I mean I'm sure I would have learned. My eye isn't that debilitating, really, sure it takes a few moments for me to register what I'm looking at but you don't need eyesight to fight. What really got me interested was the fact that... I really didn't want to fight, it's not that I couldn't. Dawnstar doesn't like that, trust me. But if it means that I don't have to slaughter innocent lives, I'm more than happy to sit here."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old November 9th, 2021, 08:01 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @Fletcher

The blood in her eye was stinging. Painful, all she could see in her left eye was blood. A small, wheezing sob left her mouth as she hobbled into the medicine den. Gaunt frame trembling, Briarpaw looked around for the medicine cat. She held her side with a paw, but her white paw grew red from the blood. She grimaced, her good eyes wide still with the adrenaline pumping. ¨Bounceberry....?¨ Her voice was high, thin. The den seemed to be moving around really fast, and she choked back a cry. No, she had to be strong. With her new revelation that StarClan didn´t exist, she knew that no one up there was going to help her. A chill went through her. How horrifying was it.. to believe so strongly and then have everything fall apart?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 9th, 2021, 03:29 PM
eternally tired

// @Fletcher

Puffinpaw

"hmm, I guess thats understandable." Puffinpaw thought that was a reasonable answer. While he had personally never been in a real fight, he thought the rush would be amazing! That's what he had heard anyway, and thats why he wanted to be the best figher in ShadowClan! Of course that would probably mean he'd be assigned to fight a lot however and he wanted to have at least a little downtime.. so maybe 2nd best! "Yeah, you must've been brave to give up fighting when she's our leader. I'm sure you would have been a monster in battle if that was something you were into.. anyway though, am I okay to leave now? I need to get back to training! I heard from the other apprentices that if you slack you'll get kicked from the clan! And i certainly don't want that."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 13th, 2021, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
- @Fletcher

The blood in her eye was stinging. Painful, all she could see in her left eye was blood. A small, wheezing sob left her mouth as she hobbled into the medicine den. Gaunt frame trembling, Briarpaw looked around for the medicine cat. She held her side with a paw, but her white paw grew red from the blood. She grimaced, her good eyes wide still with the adrenaline pumping. ¨Bounceberry....?¨ Her voice was high, thin. The den seemed to be moving around really fast, and she choked back a cry. No, she had to be strong. With her new revelation that StarClan didn´t exist, she knew that no one up there was going to help her. A chill went through her. How horrifying was it.. to believe so strongly and then have everything fall apart?
Bounceberry had just returned from a walk, covered in sap and leaves, he was attempting to shake them off with his hind legs— and failing miserably. Fighting a losing battle, he was alarmed to see Briarpaw enter in such an alarming state. Thrashing his tail and quickly standing, he stepped over to her, "Oh, Stars, w-what happened to you?" he chattered frantically, ears pinned and eyes as large as the moon.

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old November 15th, 2021, 07:46 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

- @Fletcher

When Bounceberry did show up, Briarpaw let out a relieved sigh. Or more like a choke. A relieved choke, as uncomfortable as that sounded. "I ran into a fox... and then I fell." She mumbled. That was the gist of it. She locked her leg joints in, so that they wouldn't fall out from underneath her. "I couldn't fight back... I-I didn't know how to." The ugly russet face flashed in her mind, and she ducked her head. She would wipe a tear away, but her front paw was supporting herself as the other forepaw was clutching at the gash. It hurt. Super bad. "I... I was wondering..... if you could help me, please?" She wouldn't be too disappointed if he refused. She would be a waste of herbs, and at this point, death would be a luxury.

Old November 18th, 2021, 05:06 PM

@poppy.

Worried sick, Bounceberry let out a huff and spun around a few times, aghast at all the blood, and honestly amazed that she was still alive, "It will be fine, it will b-be okay..." he murmured— though at that point, the reassurance was more for himself than the poor apprentice. He ducked into the storage; dismal, barely anything, and Leafbare was soon to be upon them. Cursing under his breath, he grabbed what herbs he could and trotted back out.

He laid down an assortment of things on the cold stone floor and gestured to a pile of seeds on the ground, "E-eat these."

Bounceberry

Old November 21st, 2021, 09:08 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

She had to admit, him actually caring was weird. Being completely honest, she kind of appreciated the care, At least, she would if she wasn't all bloody and stuff. Briarpaw shrugged noncommittally when he tried reassuring her, say that it would be okay. He was probably lying. To her and himself. But she decided to just roll with it. As he placed the seeds at her paws, she glanced at them then looked back up at him, before stooping down and lapping them up with swift movements of her tongue. Wobbling slightly, she suppressed a groan. Ow. It hurt really bad. She wondered if she should mention her inability to see out of one eyes, but decided against it. He had probably already guessed it, anyways.

@Fletcher

Old November 21st, 2021, 07:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @spade @Fletcher [post whenever.]
After locating some stray bunnies and more or less threatening them with death if they didn't follow her, Dawnstar led the way through the pine forest and straight to the heart of ShadowClan. If she wasn't always angling for a fight or war of some sort, she might have been worried about bringing another clan's cats to her camp, but this was Dawnstar. Who would she be if she wasn't constantly inviting trouble, stirring up trouble, or looking for a new challenge?

The ShadowClan led the way down the steep incline and through the clearing, locating the den that served as their medicine cat's, she stepped right in like she own the place... Oh, wait she did! Ha! The she-cat was in a somewhat smug mood purely because of her new captives, maybe she should see about capturing cats instead of just killing them? That might entertain her for a total of five minutes.

"Bounceyball, come here. I need you to fix Batsy and Skittishpaw. I want you to keep them here for a bit too, I'm not sure what I want to do with them yet." She was keeping them of course, Dawnstar just hadn't thought out what she should do with them until WindClan showed up. The idea of being hospitable made her stomach curl, she might have dry heaved if it wasn't so disgraceful.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 25th, 2021, 09:51 AM

@Moonraven @spade @Undertaker

Bounceberry heeded Dawnstar's call, approaching wearily and suppressing an urge to yawn. He glanced back and forth at the situation in front of him, as amused as he was absolutely baffled, "Uh...huh..." he blinked a couple of times in quick succession.

"R-rest assured, it'll be done," he bowed his head, regarding the outsiders with a healthy dose of uncertainty. The den smelled like Lavender, and while one would think that would make the scent calming and serene, there was something about it that gave the den a sinister, uneasy air.

Bounceberry