by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:49 AM

Old June 7th, 2017, 10:49 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Melo's Territory {Open To All}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shadow looked at Melo as she placed her head down, and asked, "Is something stuck on your mind?" He noticed that she looked a bit tired, or atleast more tired than usual, but he decided that it would be better for her to answer in however she wanted to.
[/CENTER]

Melo curled thick tail around herself as her mint green gaze rested on Shadow "I'm just tired out from my run, it was just a short run though so i don't understand why it has me so..Tired"
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
Melo curled thick tail around herself as her mint green gaze rested on Shadow "I'm just tired out from my run, it was just a short run though so i don't understand why it has me so..Tired"
"Hmm..." Shadow said aloud, thinking of why a short run would tire her. Soon he thought of something, and looked at Melo, asking, "Melo...can you show me your stomach real quick?" He wondered if she would pick up on his question and he wanted to be sure before saying that it was what he thought it was.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:04 PM

Quote:
"Hmm..." Shadow said aloud, thinking of why a short run would tire her. Soon he thought of something, and looked at Melo, asking, "Melo...can you show me your stomach real quick?" He wondered if she would pick up on his question and he wanted to be sure before saying that it was what he thought it was.

"Oh uh Sure Shadow.." Melo shifted slightly allowing the Tom to have a decent view of her stomach, already knowing why he was asking and she did her best to keep from digging her claws into the nest
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
"Oh uh Sure Shadow.." Melo shifted slightly allowing the Tom to have a decent view of her stomach, already knowing why he was asking and she did her best to keep from digging her claws into the nest
Shadow soon examined the she-cats stomach, prodding it with a paw before resting an ear next to the stomach, then pulling away and asking, "How much have you eaten today, just so I can confirm its what I'm thinking of."
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Shadow soon examined the she-cats stomach, prodding it with a paw before resting an ear next to the stomach, then pulling away and asking, "How much have you eaten today, just so I can confirm its what I'm thinking of."

" I had a few mice...." Melo's tail slowly curled around her hind legs as she averted her gaze from Shadow, claws sinking into the moss of Shadow's nest...
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
" I had a few mice...." Melo's tail slowly curled around her hind legs as she averted her gaze from Shadow, claws sinking into the moss of Shadow's nest...
"Only a few?" Shadow asked, noticing her claws sinking into his nest, as well as her tail curling around her hind legs. "Melo...I think you're going to be a mother." He said, assuming it was that by the way her stomach looked when only eating a few mice. He wondered if she already knew this and wasn't wanting him to notice, but he didn't mind.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:26 PM

Quote:
"Only a few?" Shadow asked, noticing her claws sinking into his nest, as well as her tail curling around her hind legs. "Melo...I think you're going to be a mother." He said, assuming it was that by the way her stomach looked when only eating a few mice. He wondered if she already knew this and wasn't wanting him to notice, but he didn't mind.

Melo's eyes widened as she stared at Shadow for a split second once again averting her gaze quickly claws still digging into the moss " A-Are you being serious Shadow..?!" there was a glint in her mint gren eyes as well as a hint of worry
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Melo's eyes widened as she stared at Shadow for a split second once again averting her gaze quickly claws still digging into the moss " A-Are you being serious Shadow..?!" there was a glint in her mint gren eyes as well as a hint of worry
Shade gave a nod, saying, "Pretty sure eating only a few mice wouldn't make your stomach look like that." He soon picked up on her worry and asked, "Are you afraid of being one?" He decided not to worry about the moss this time since he could replace it with new moss, but he first wanted Melo calm and happy about this. He rested his head on her, careful not to hurt her, and wanted to see how she would react to him doing that.
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Shade gave a nod, saying, "Pretty sure eating only a few mice wouldn't make your stomach look like that." He soon picked up on her worry and asked, "Are you afraid of being one?" He decided not to worry about the moss this time since he could replace it with new moss, but he first wanted Melo calm and happy about this. He rested his head on her, careful not to hurt her, and wanted to see how she would react to him doing that.

Melo slowly nodded " V-Very afraid..I just don't want to fail again Shadow" she curled her tail around herself once again, legs shaking slightly as she felt ready to collapse. She was afraid of being a mother again after the death of her first litter of kits, she couldn't handle the thought that she could fail as a mother once again...
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Melo slowly nodded " V-Very afraid..I just don't want to fail again Shadow" she curled her tail around herself once again, legs shaking slightly as she felt ready to collapse. She was afraid of being a mother again after the death of her first litter of kits, she couldn't handle the thought that she could fail as a mother once again...
"You won't fail Melo." Shadow said, trying to comfort her. He wasn't sure of what words to actually say to comfort her, but soon said, "I'll be here to keep us on the road of success." He didn't know what actually comforted her, and he wasn't too good of someone who would comfort another, but he wanted to try.