Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:37 PM

Old January 28th, 2019, 11:47 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Quarantine Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
The little kit looked up at the warrior and gave a quick glance hoping the warrior wouldn’t get sick,” Don’t get sick.” He murmered
"Dont worry about me little one, Ill be fine, focus on getting better." the molly said as she made her out of the camp to go to her next misson.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 28th, 2019, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post

"Dont worry about me little one, Ill be fine, focus on getting better." the molly said as she made her out of the camp to go to her next misson.
The little kit gave a small nod.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Branch of Life
Oriolestorm had to treat all of the cats, but she had a soft spot for kits she couldn't control. The tortie she-cat rushed towards a small kit caught up in the midst of things. "Come on," she ordered, standing behind the kitten. "As soon as we get to the temporary camp I'll treat you.

@Hexict
Oriolestorm, now a full fledged medicine cat had not the least bit expected the sickness that had hit the clans. She held catmint in her jaws accompanied by tansy in case the cat had a fever. The first that she spotted was a misty colored she-cat. As she approached her she was able to smell a hint of RiverClan scent, but it was overwhelmed by the scent of whitecough. Oriolestorm could sense that if not treated correctly it would soon by greencough. She sat down beside the she-cat. "Do you feel feverish?" she asked her.

Old January 28th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

(Do you don’t get tos confused)
Deerkit looked up as she saw Oriolestorm approach her. Deerkit was confused but let the medicine cat guide her to the temporary camp to treat her. She padded slowly glancing behind her to see if Oriolestorm was still there. The small kit wheezed and coughed a bit her almond colored eyes slightly foggy.

(Sorry it’s short) @Cosmo

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:41 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Infirmary

Quote:
@Cosmo
A small kit scrunched up into a tight little ball wheezing and coughing. She looked miserable and felt worse than she looked. (Green cough)
Tallmarsh padded from cat to cat, trying to find a ThunderClanner. She had decided that she wasn't going to help sick RiverClan cats. She already had too many patients and too little supplies, and plus they had Oriolestorm and Goosepaw helping them. That was more than enough. The dark tabby spotted a small bundle of fur that seemed to be very, very sick. Luckily enough for the medicine cat, this particular scrap of fur happened to be in ThunderClan--she wouldn't have to feel bad about not helping a sick kit. Her green eyes softening a bit, she padded over to the kit and said, "Hey, there. Let's get you some help."
Old January 28th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

@Charmer

A black kit with a white underbelly laid in the camp. She understood why they sent her away. She laid still waiting for Shinefang or Ringpaw whoever it was to come treat her. (Green cough)
@Delta
@pomegranate

"Keep moving!" Shinefang growled through loosely grit teeth. He and Ringpaw had just arrived on the scene of the Greencough epidemic that has swept through the clans. He was shocked it had spread so fast. Greencough was contagious alright but looking around, the sheer number of cats was gut-wrenching, not in any small part because a number of them were elders and kits. The first patient caught his eye at once, a kit he had spoken to before. The last time he had seen Eveningkit, she was tearful and shakily telling him about her thoughts of hurting her littermates and seeing visions of the dark forest in her sleep. Now here she was looking weak and puny. Setting down his pile of precious catmint, he hesitated, then pushed a single leaf under the little kits nose. "Eat this," he commanded simply. Turning back to Ringpaw, he added. "A sprig of coltsfoot too. I will help sooth her cough and hopefully get the sleep she needs to heal properly."

Old January 29th, 2019, 07:12 AM
happy Shamrock day!

My Mood: Blah

Sparrowfur looked around. "so many sick... is everyone here?"
Old January 29th, 2019, 09:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh padded from cat to cat, trying to find a ThunderClanner. She had decided that she wasn't going to help sick RiverClan cats. She already had too many patients and too little supplies, and plus they had Oriolestorm and Goosepaw helping them. That was more than enough. The dark tabby spotted a small bundle of fur that seemed to be very, very sick. Luckily enough for the medicine cat, this particular scrap of fur happened to be in ThunderClan--she wouldn't have to feel bad about not helping a sick kit. Her green eyes softening a bit, she padded over to the kit and said, "Hey, there. Let's get you some help."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@pomegranate

"Keep moving!" Shinefang growled through loosely grit teeth. He and Ringpaw had just arrived on the scene of the Greencough epidemic that has swept through the clans. He was shocked it had spread so fast. Greencough was contagious alright but looking around, the sheer number of cats was gut-wrenching, not in any small part because a number of them were elders and kits. The first patient caught his eye at once, a kit he had spoken to before. The last time he had seen Eveningkit, she was tearful and shakily telling him about her thoughts of hurting her littermates and seeing visions of the dark forest in her sleep. Now here she was looking weak and puny. Setting down his pile of precious catmint, he hesitated, then pushed a single leaf under the little kits nose. "Eat this," he commanded simply. Turning back to Ringpaw, he added. "A sprig of coltsfoot too. I will help sooth her cough and hopefully get the sleep she needs to heal properly."

The small Thunderclan kit curled up tighter in a ball shivering, her nose running,” T-t-thank you Tallmarsh.” She meowed as she heard Tallmarsh’s name and the scent of herbs and Thunderclan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveningkit forced her eyes open to see Shinefang and Ringpaw. Normally she was rather inquisitive and would ask what it would do, but she was too sick to care. She obediently swallowed. She knew everyone was sick, but she didn’t want to be surrounded by all the germs around. She wasn’t necessarily a germaphobe, but being surrounded by all these germs which she carried made her quite uncomfortable.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 29th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar had 9 lives to lose.

Why had he trekked all the way from ShadowClan camp to Seastones in his condition? Well, he still needed to be there for ShadowClan as it’s only leader. He still don’t know who to pick for the deputy. So, as the Clan’s only leader, he needed to stay back and lead. He didn’t want to spread any sickness, so he slipped out of camp to go see the medicine cat apprentice, Goosepaw. He hadn’t heard much about them, and honestly wanted to know more.

As he arrived, the rattling coughs chilled his bones. He was coughing as well, but he didn’t think it was that bad. That’s why he wanted to be treated early, so he’d be fine, right? He had to be. So he looked around, trying to find an obvious medical area. “Goosepaw?” he called - or croaked. Ouch. His voice was sore. That couldn’t be a good sign.

@Peachy
goosepaw was instructed to study herbs all morning while daydream went herb hunting. she would have much rather been out and about, but with the sudden plague, goosepaw didn’t argue. for the first time in her life, she felt sympathy for others illnesses. she was born weak and haunted by greencough at the ripe age of 6 moons, so whenever anyone else got sick, she’d roll her eyes and think they couldn't compare to her struggles. but...now that she’s healthy for once, goosepaw couldn't help but soften up a bit.

hearing her name, goosepaw spun her head around like an owl to see who called. oh. she knew this one. windystar - used to be called windygale. she never got to speak with him during her sick days, but his voice was unmistakable. well, as unmistakable as you can get with a frog stuck in your throat. the young medicine cat smiled, dipping her head politely as she padded over to him. “ah, if it isn't windy. we finally meet.” her smile dropped as she got a closer look at him. “ewh...greencough is a drag, eh? here, let me find you something for your throat.” the small diluted cat hurried herself to day’s organized selection and hunched over for a bit, nose wiggling. she knew the common treatments for greencough and the basics, as she had been practically raised in the medicine den her whole life. although identifying if that herb was the correct herb she’s thinking of was a little...challenging.

while she searched for catmint, goosepaw tried to keep windy patiently entertained. “bet it must be interesting to be a ‘star’ now, eh? i mean it's definitely strange for me to be called goosepaw, but then again i never liked addressing suffixes. too formal for my taste. you can just call me goose, if ya like.”
Old January 29th, 2019, 11:30 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
The small Thunderclan kit curled up tighter in a ball shivering, her nose running,” T-t-thank you Tallmarsh.” She meowed as she heard Tallmarsh’s name and the scent of herbs and Thunderclan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveningkit forced her eyes open to see Shinefang and Ringpaw. Normally she was rather inquisitive and would ask what it would do, but she was too sick to care. She obediently swallowed. She knew everyone was sick, but she didn’t want to be surrounded by all the germs around. She wasn’t necessarily a germaphobe, but being surrounded by all these germs which she carried made her quite uncomfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@pomegranate

Ringpaw nodded dutifully, her face softening as she turned to the sickly kitten. She watched as the little black and white kit swallowed the catmint as soon as she had been told. With a small smile, Ringpaw sat down next to the kit, pushing a small sprig of coltsfoot towards the cat. “I’m Ringpaw. What’s your name?” She purred softly, looking down at the small cat with gentleness. It made her heart ache to see a kitten this small coughing and hurting so much, away from her mother and family. Resting her tail on the kit’s spine, Ringpaw moved it forwards a bit to her head, where she could feel the beginnings of a fever. Hopefully the coltsfoot and catmint would help put off a fever, which could be fatal. “How are you feeling?” She asked gently, moving her tail away again.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!