Today 01:02 PM

Old November 10th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shadetail would just sit there silently, taking in all of Petalpaw's words, trying to keep her emotions on the inside until she ran away, turning around for a second. "Petalpaw wait!" She said, though then gave a sigh,not going after her, and instead shooting a nasty glare at Redfur. "This is all your fault, Redfur..." She said in a dark tone, not minding Stormclaw.
@Bracken12
@~+Harvest+~
@Blade
@Fuzzyfeline
@Hopekitt
@~Warriorsfan101~

(Who will go after Petal, let's look at our contestants, Will it be? #StormDad , #RedDad or #ShadeMom? Who will win this war?)

Petal'Paw heard her mother's cry but was too hysterical to go back, she wanted to escape it all.'I Just don't understand!?'.She cried out in her mind as she started to slow her pace. She found a quiet spot near a small puddle of water. "...*Insert Sobbing noises"...". Petal'Paw started to sob quietly, she was at a loss for words, not knowing what to do and not in control of her emotions. She looked up at the sky that was now filled with stars, Her white pelt was bathed in Moonlight. "Ah...". She opened her mouth a bit as she breathed slowly.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 10th, 2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:07 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

Petal'Paw stopped in her tracks staring at her, she was speechless, she didn't know what to feel...Happiness? Sadness? or Anger?."So it's true...".Petal'Paw's voice cracked as she stared at her. "...Haha..No you must be joking...I T-Thought you were dead!? why did you lie to me?".She chocked on her own words looking at the situation unfold before her emotions broke, Tears falling down her face and her face twitching as Shade'Tail, Red'Fur and Storm'Claw Remained Quiet."I-I Don't understand why?Why? WHY?!". She Screamed as tears were running down her face. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY BELIEVED EVERYONE! why didn't I just listened to myself...".She Started stumbling backward, she felt like beating herself up about it. "I HATE MYSELF! I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE JUST HAD A NORMAL LIFE BUT INSTEAD I WAS BORN A MISTAKE, A BURDEN!".She Started yelling at them even though she was beating herself up. "How Selfish can you guys be?". She whispered hysterically before she whipped around, running away.
Quote:
At first the she-cat kept on walking, then suddenly froze when her name, her actual name, got called out by her daughter. She wasn't expecting her daughter to remember her, but she was wrong, and a bit relieved at that. Soon enough, she sat down and looked down, though kept facing away from the other cats. "...So, you remember now..." She said, waiting for confirmation.
Quote:

Petal'Paw Glanced at Jutice'Paw who was leaving quickly, Dove'Paw following Closely behind her before staring at the two cats."Your mother would've been proud, but you ignore me like none of us would care". Petal'Paw Eye's Widden at Red'Furs Words, Her claws unleashing in anger. "AND WHO'S FAULT DO YOU THINK THAT IS?!". She started lasing out, by this time her voice was trying to cry out but kept going quiet. "SHADE'TAIL WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY CARED ABOUT ME! BUT THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN EVERYTHING!".Petal'Paw Was eager to break down crying on the spot but she kept a straight face, She turned around her eye's becoming wide at 'Silver's' Words."Redfur, you need to shut your trap. You could've lived a wonderful life with her mother, but you ruined it, and because of that your daughter chooses to act the way she does towards you...I'll see you at the edge tonight, and if you aren't there I will be forced to tell your daughter the truth...". Petal'Paw stared at the she who started to leave. 'The Truth...T-They do know her! WHY AM I GETTING LEFT IN THE DARK AND WHY DOES SHE LOOK AND SOUND SO FAMILIAR?!'.Her Mind seemed to scream at her, Petal'Paw froze horrified as something hit her.'Silver?... The cats in the memory... It was Red'Fur and Shade'Tail...Shade...Silver...SILVER IS-'. Her Thoughts cut off as she started to feel her self-chasing after her automatically. "Silver...Silver...SHADE'TAIL!".She Screamed out as she called out her Mother, her voice seemed to whimper a bit.

(Aww Petal T_T)
Quote:

(Who will go after Petal, let's look at our contestants, Will it be? #StormDad , #RedDad or #ShadeMom? Who will win this war?)

Petal'Paw heard her mother's cry but was too hysterical to go back, she wanted to escape it all.'I Just don't understand!?'.She cried out in her mind as she started to slow her pace. She found a quiet spot near a small puddle of water. "...*Insert Sobbing noises"...". Petal'Paw started to sob quietly, she was at a loss for words, not knowing what to do and not in control of her emotions. She looked up at the sky that was now filled with stars, Her white pelt was bathed in Moonlight. "Ah...". She opened her mouth a bit as she breathed slowly.

(OOF NUUU GIVE IT A DAY!! SHE KNOWS TOO MUCH!
#RedIsNowDed
So red doesn't like himself anymore. So im going to make this really dramatic. So dramatic. I know jow im gonna end Red. But for now, lets pretend that shade is his sister, like a squirrelflight and leafpool)

Red just stood there. It was too much to take in.
What had he done? Where had he gone wrong?
He didn't know. "Petal'Paw! Come back! She's my Sister!" He knew she was far, but he yowled as loud as he could so that she could possibly hear her.
He flashed his eyes at his mate. "Why are you back? I thought you never wanted to see me again." He growled and turned sharply to Storm. "And if you think you're not a part of this, think again you fool. This is all your fault. Yours. You shouldn't have followed her in the first place. Just because you are her mentor doesn't mean you have to watch her every pawsteps every day." He bared his teeth. He wasn't sure who he was anymore. He had done so many things that have separated him from his family. Mistakes and lies. He looked down at his paws and walked over to his mate silently.
"Why now?" He mewed. "Why after everything that has happened, every conflict that begun today, did you have to find our apprentice at the border?" He tried not to sniff, but couldn't help it. He looked up, hoping for answers from Starclan, not expecting anything. "Why?"

(Rip fingers. Rip Red. He's gonna want to kill himself. Tsk Tsk Tsk, the warrior code kills too many cats)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; November 10th, 2018 at 07:10 AM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post

#RedIsNowDed
So red doesn't like himself anymore. So im going to make this really dramatic. So dramatic. I know jow im gonna end Red. But for now, lets pretend that shade is his sister, like a squirrelflight and leafpool)

He didn't know. "Petal'Paw! Come back! She's my Sister!" He knew she was far, but he yowled as loud as he could so that she could possibly hear her.
He flashed his eyes at his mate. "Why are you back? I thought you never wanted to see me again." He growled and turned sharply to Storm. "And if you think you're not a part of this, think again you fool. This is all your fault. Yours. You shouldn't have followed her in the first place. Just because you are her mentor doesn't mean you have to watch her every pawsteps every day." He bared his teeth. He wasn't sure who he was anymore. He had done so many things that have separated him from his family. Mistakes and lies. He looked down at his paws and walked over to his mate silently.
"Why now?" He mewed. "Why after everything that has happened, every conflict that begun today, did you have to find our apprentice at the border?" He tried not to sniff, but couldn't help it. He looked up, hoping for answers from Starclan, not expecting anything. "Why?"

(Rip fingers. Rip Red. He's gonna want to kill himself. Tsk Tsk Tsk, the warrior code kills too many cats)

"I don't want to see you again, but you know I come every three moons to see how my daughter is doing. And don't think you can just pin your problems on her mentor." Shadetail said, continuing to glare at him before sighing. "Stormclaw, was it? Try to calm this cat full of lies before he does something mouse-brained." She told Stormclaw, getting up to go after Petalpaw, slowing and eventually stopping when she got near, sitting down to listen to her.
Old November 10th, 2018, 09:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Pearldance's eyes shot upwards and she stopped jumping around for a moment as the sound of a voice spooked her. She should've been paying more attention! What if this were to have been an enemy! She couldn't defend herself very well right now, her kits could've lost a mom! She beat herself up mentally about the situation before letting her gaze focus on Smokestorm. Her tail raised in the air behind her, waving slightly as a signal of greeting. Of all gestures, that seemed to be the most understood, which she enjoyed. Communication was her hardest thing to master, but she knew one day she'd get there.
For a moment, the tom’s expression changed to one of confusion. Usually he at least got a verbal greeting, although it wasn’t always a friendly one… and that was when it suddenly dawned on him. Smokestorm had heard stories of cats who couldn’t talk, but he had never expected to meet one. Still, she seemed friendly, and happy… he wondered how long it had taken her to come to terms with the fact that she couldn’t talk. ”Uh… I’m Smokestorm, I don’t think we’ve met…” His voice trailed off before he could ask what her name was. He wasn’t sure how this was going to work, but it was nice to have some company out here. Even if the conversation did feel one-sided, he was pretty sure he would get used to it soon. And besides, she seemed to like games… it had been a while, but Smokestorm was pretty sure you didn’t really have to talk in order to have fun.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 10th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post

#RedIsNowDed

(NU DON'T KILL RED OFF JUST YET D : petal needs to become closer to him first)

Quote:
"I don't want to see you again, but you know I come every three moons to see how my daughter is doing. And don't think you can just pin your problems on her mentor." Shadetail said, continuing to glare at him before sighing. "Stormclaw, was it? Try to calm this cat full of lies before he does something mouse-brained." She told Stormclaw, getting up to go after Petalpaw, slowing and eventually stopping when she got near, sitting down to listen to her.
(#ShadeMom is taking the lead!)

Petal'Paw ear Flicked as she smelt the nearby scent of her mother, knowing she was listening she started talking softly. "Did you know the Moon is my favourite thing to look at?...".She drew in a heavy breathe before continuing. " Reason is because I can relate to it so much...The moon is so lonely up in the sky, it's colours are so different compared to the sun making it stand out...I Wonder if the Moon ever feels that its feelings always get the better of it..Well...We'll never know now will we?...".She even started to scoff at her own words pathetically.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 10th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Petal'Paw ear Flicked as she smelt the nearby scent of her mother, knowing she was listening she started talking softly. "Did you know the Moon is my favourite thing to look at?...".She drew in a heavy breathe before continuing. " Reason is because I can relate to it so much...The moon is so lonely up in the sky, it's colours are so different compared to the sun making it stand out...I Wonder if the Moon ever feels that its feelings always get the better of it..Well...We'll never know now will we?...".She even started to scoff at her own words pathetically.

Shadetail would sit there in silence, listening to her daughters words. Once her daughter was done talking, she would get up and move next to her, sitting down. "But you're not alone, Petal, and the moon isn't either. You have some great friends and a caring mentor, and the moon has the stars to accompany it..." She explained, looking over and down at Petalpaw.
Old November 10th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Shadetail would sit there in silence, listening to her daughters words. Once her daughter was done talking, she would get up and move next to her, sitting down. "But you're not alone, Petal, and the moon isn't either. You have some great friends and a caring mentor, and the moon has the stars to accompany it..." She explained, looking over and down at Petalpaw.
@Blade
@Bracken12
@Hopekitt
@~+Harvest+~
@Fuzzyfeline

Petal'Paw Looked up at her mother,Petal'Paw's green eye's looked dead, you couldn't find a shred of emotion in them anymore, She then turned to look at the Moon. "Sure...The Moon is surrounded by stars but that doesn't mean it can't be lonely...No matter how many Stars there are surrounding it, it still doesn't change the fact that at any moment they could turn into falling stars and leave the Moon behind...".Petal'Paw turned her head away a bit her voice spoke softly but it was filled with sorrow. " For example...Do you even know what I've been through?". Her fur was ruffled as she continued speaking, asking a simple yet painful question. "Why did you leave me alone?". She looked up at Shade'Tail, She felt hurt, Betrayed, Abandon but she also felt Happy that her mother was alive but it still pains her to know the truth. Sighing she looked at her paws, she knew her mother wouldn't want to answer because the answer was yet another painful one. "...I Don't mean to Treat Red'Fur that way...I do it because...Im scared to get close to him...I...Also thought he never cared since of the way he treats me...".She Spoke quietly as this was a bad subject to talk about. "...Im scared to get close to people because they may end up like you...Dead or they abandon me to be all alone, It's why I act the way I do...".By this point, she felt another tear fall down her face. "*Sob* bEcUsE I dOn'T wAnT tO lOoSe AnY oNe...*Sob*".She started shaking as she started to sob, she somewhat found it easy to let her emotions slip in front of her mother.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 10th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:49 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Birchpaw had heard everything and looked down silently her blue eyes aghast with mental exaustion and sadness. She barely noticed as she started crying and the tears glittered like little crystal raindrops as they fell. she ran and collapsed near petalpaw in the undergrowth. she was so angry, tired, and sad that all the emotions she had been holding back flowed out like a river that had burst through a dam. She cried quietly, and tried not to be heard if any cat was around.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; November 10th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@DragonChaos
@Blade

Birchpaw had heard everything and looked down silently her blue eyes aghast with mental exaustion and sadness. She barely noticed as she started crying and the tears glittered like little crystal raindrops as they fell. she ran and collapsed near petalpaw in the undergrowth. she was so angry, tired, and sad that all the emotions she had been holding back flowed out like a river that had burst through a dam. She cried quietly and tried not to be heard if any cat was around.
@DragonChaos
@Blade
@Bracken12
@Hopekitt
@Fuzzyfeline

Petal'Paw Turned her head a bit hearing crying she started looking around a bit before waiting silently for her Mother to respond, as she whipped her tears away with her paw.
( @~+Harvest+~ Should birch be there and listen on this convo as well, also question is Birch crying For petal or is she crying because of how sad/intense the situation is?)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 10th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 07:18 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Petal'Paw Turned her head a bit hearing crying she started looking around a bit before waiting silently for her Mother to respond.
( @~+Harvest+~ Should birch be there and listen on this convo as well, also question is Birch crying For petal or is she crying because of how sad/intense the situation is?)
(Crazy mix of both, and for another reason, she is completely mentally exhausted at this point, and she couldn't handle it, so she had a breakdown from anxiety)
Birchpaw looked around for anyone that was listening and looked down, hearing the familiar shuffling of her halfsisters feet. Her blue orbs were dull and pitiful, smimming with sadness, angst, and a flaring anger that was just a spark but she would fan it into a wholehearted bonfire.
#ShadeMom #BothDadsAreNotGoodAndTheyAreReallyHorrible