Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2017, 10:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She hadn't noticed that Coldhearted had entered the den untill he was practically on top of her. Her eyes widened and she tensed up, at the shook but then her nerves calmed and she loosened up a bit. "It's fine..." She reached over with her paw and rearranged the moss. She smiled "Good job Coldy! You scared me!" She purred. She was running topics to talk to her mate about in her head. Once she had found the right one she smirked "Oh Coldhearted~ when we have have kits what do you think they will be like?"
Coldhearted simply flicked his tail at his mate as he stared at her, rearranging her nest. It looked soft to lay upon, and Coldhearted hopped up on it again to relax. The praise of his mate, made him roll his eyes. It seemed like she was talking to him like he was a kit that caught its first prey. As she said her next words, the tom felt himself tensing. Why was she talking about kits? Now? This second? Coldhearted twitched his ears. "Oh, come on, Clovey. I'm sure they'll be great." He purrs at her, and was hoping for a subject change. The tom was long ways from thinking of having kits. He feared he wasn't ready to take care of little hums running around. It was already hard enough for him to keep up with Cloverwhisker! "How was your day today?" He asked. Hopefully the steer of conversation would make him less timid.
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted simply flicked his tail at his mate as he stared at her, rearranging her nest. It looked soft to lay upon, and Coldhearted hopped up on it again to relax. The praise of his mate, made him roll his eyes. It seemed like she was talking to him like he was a kit that caught its first prey. As she said her next words, the tom felt himself tensing. Why was she talking about kits? Now? This second? Coldhearted twitched his ears. "Oh, come on, Clovey. I'm sure they'll be great." He purrs at her, and was hoping for a subject change. The tom was long ways from thinking of having kits. He feared he wasn't ready to take care of little hums running around. It was already hard enough for him to keep up with Cloverwhisker! "How was your day today?" He asked. Hopefully the steer of conversation would make him less timid.
Cloverwhisker purred "I had a great day~ back on topic, what do you think our kits will look like?" She wasn't giving up so easily "Oh and what names do you like? I was thinking Fawnkit. I've always liked that name~" she grinned and stared him in the eyes as she waited for a response.
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Cloverwhisker purred "I had a great day~ back on topic, what do you think our kits will look like?" She wasn't giving up so easily "Oh and what names do you like? I was thinking Fawnkit. I've always liked that name~" she grinned and stared him in the eyes as she waited for a response.
"A great day, huh? What did you do today?" Coldhearted asked, and he began calmly grooming himself, his tongue stroking the few furs on his chest. But, soon enough he let out a groan. What was with her and talking about kits so much? Coldhearted narrowed his eyes, but he allowed his mate to talk. "I'm sure they'll look like a blend of us." He replies, his eyes half lidded in boredom. "Fawnkit is a pretty name." He says, and lays down on her nest. It was pretty comfortable. "I'll like whatever name you give them, Cloverwhisker." He says, giving his jaw a lick. He couldn't even meet her gaze. Talking about kits made him uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable to the point he was ready to leave. And, he knew she wanted kits. Only he was holding her back. Because he wasn't ready.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"A great day, huh? What did you do today?" Coldhearted asked, and he began calmly grooming himself, his tongue stroking the few furs on his chest. But, soon enough he let out a groan. What was with her and talking about kits so much? Coldhearted narrowed his eyes, but he allowed his mate to talk. "I'm sure they'll look like a blend of us." He replies, his eyes half lidded in boredom. "Fawnkit is a pretty name." He says, and lays down on her nest. It was pretty comfortable. "I'll like whatever name you give them, Cloverwhisker." He says, giving his jaw a lick. He couldn't even meet her gaze. Talking about kits made him uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable to the point he was ready to leave. And, he knew she wanted kits. Only he was holding her back. Because he wasn't ready.
She frowned "Well you aught to have a say in what their names are, and what if they come out looking like our parents? Or out grandparents? Or theirs?" She questioned. That aught to give him something to mull over "Are there any names that you like in particular?"
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She frowned "Well you aught to have a say in what their names are, and what if they come out looking like our parents? Or out grandparents? Or theirs?" She questioned. That aught to give him something to mull over "Are there any names that you like in particular?"
Coldhearted lifted his head from his spot as he turned to look at his mate. Was she being serious at the moment? She couldnt be serious at the moment. At all. Coldhearted twitched his nose, something he did whenever he was annoyed. He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure our kits would come out looking as such. Why does it matter anyway?" He huffed. He rarely got mad at Cloverwhisker nowadays, but she constantly aggravated him--especially when she talked about kits. Of course, the tom didn't bash the idea of having kits. He wanted kits, but he could wait for the right time, unlike Cloverwhisker. When she asked her other question, Coldhearted let out an exasperated groan. "I didn't think of any names because I'm not thinking of the ideas of kits. It's a rush decision, Cloverwhisker." He says, lays down comfortable next to her, about ready to hear her retort.
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted lifted his head from his spot as he turned to look at his mate. Was she being serious at the moment? She couldnt be serious at the moment. At all. Coldhearted twitched his nose, something he did whenever he was annoyed. He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure our kits would come out looking as such. Why does it matter anyway?" He huffed. He rarely got mad at Cloverwhisker nowadays, but she constantly aggravated him--especially when she talked about kits. Of course, the tom didn't bash the idea of having kits. He wanted kits, but he could wait for the right time, unlike Cloverwhisker. When she asked her other question, Coldhearted let out an exasperated groan. "I didn't think of any names because I'm not thinking of the ideas of kits. It's a rush decision, Cloverwhisker." He says, lays down comfortable next to her, about ready to hear her retort.
Cloverwhisker sighed and shook her head "I didn't mean that we should have kits now doofus, I meant..well...I was thinking ahead that's all..." She smiled "Why don't you think ahead too? I mean, it's fun to entertain the idea..is it not?" She flopped on her back and looked over at him
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Cloverwhisker sighed and shook her head "I didn't mean that we should have kits now doofus, I meant..well...I was thinking ahead that's all..." She smiled "Why don't you think ahead too? I mean, it's fun to entertain the idea..is it not?" She flopped on her back and looked over at him
Coldhearted felt the tip of his ears going red when she mentioned that. Of course she didn't mean that they should have kits now. Coldhearted wasn't ready for the now. He doubt he would be even ready when they both were looking to have kits. "Okay, good then." The tom says, bending his head and flicking his ears. "You shouldn't even be thinking ahead." He comments. "Just allow the future to surprise you. Don't you like surprises?" He teased, and he sees her flop onto her back. Coldhearted took the opportunity to lay his head on her. "I don't like thinking ahead. Next we'll be having kits, then they would grow up, and we would grow up! Thinking ahead is thinking too fast for me." He says, glancing at her with his blue hues. Then, the tom let out a soft gruff sound, and said much quietly, "Falconkit." Then he clears his throat. "I like the name Falconkit." The thought of talking about kits intimidated him, but as long as she didn't want to do the deed now, Coldhearted was fine.
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted felt the tip of his ears going red when she mentioned that. Of course she didn't mean that they should have kits now. Coldhearted wasn't ready for the now. He doubt he would be even ready when they both were looking to have kits. "Okay, good then." The tom says, bending his head and flicking his ears. "You shouldn't even be thinking ahead." He comments. "Just allow the future to surprise you. Don't you like surprises?" He teased, and he sees her flop onto her back. Coldhearted took the opportunity to lay his head on her. "I don't like thinking ahead. Next we'll be having kits, then they would grow up, and we would grow up! Thinking ahead is thinking too fast for me." He says, glancing at her with his blue hues. Then, the tom let out a soft gruff sound, and said much quietly, "Falconkit." Then he clears his throat. "I like the name Falconkit." The thought of talking about kits intimidated him, but as long as she didn't want to do the deed now, Coldhearted was fine.
She purred and rolled to the side so his head would fall off "Coldy? Do you like the name Falconkit? Falconkit and Fawnkit ah! Maybe we should go for all F's Falcon, Fawn, Fish, Fern, Finch, Feather, Fin, Flash, Fighter!" She smiled and annouannounced the last one father loudly so most in the den could hear. "Do you like any of those names?"
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:49 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She purred and rolled to the side so his head would fall off "Coldy? Do you like the name Falconkit? Falconkit and Fawnkit ah! Maybe we should go for all F's Falcon, Fawn, Fish, Fern, Finch, Feather, Fin, Flash, Fighter!" She smiled and annouannounced the last one father loudly so most in the den could hear. "Do you like any of those names?"
"Hey!" Coldhearted growl as he was disturbed of his peace. Why didn't he see this coming!? Now, the tom felt that he had his mate all riled up. And for what? Kits that she wished to have and was already planning. Coldhearted was the type of cat that enjoyed seeing what life would bring him. Whether it would be lemons or berries. The tom laid his head on the moss below them. "Do you have to be so loud?" He remarked. "I'm right here in front of you. You trying to have the whole of Starclan hear you?" He snorted. "Don't tell me you plan on using all those names. I doubt we'll have that many kits, Cloverwhisker." His eyes widened slightly. If his mate thought that, she was certainly insane to him. Coldhearted would surely be overwhelmed just caring for one kit let alone for all the F names she said.
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:49 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw nodded in agreement, but hid the slight disappointment that entered his chest. It wasn't everyday he was disappointed by something, but he wasn't sure he was ready to leave the comfortable warm beside the marbled she-cat. With slight hesitation, he got himself out of his awkward position and backed back up into his own nest. From there, he curled up, facing the other warrior. His olive hues watched her for a moment, watching her side rise and fall with each breath. Before her eyes shifted towards him, he had shuffled his nose beneath his tail and allowed his hues to close. Jaguarclaw didn't fall asleep right away. There were so many thoughts going through his mind that he had to force the away. He had to clear his mind before the drowsiness finally took over. Slowly he began to drift off to sleep, his sides rose and fell slower and slower as his breath grew deep and slow. At some point in time, the Bengal eventually began to dream.
Marbledface was exhausted so she quickly fell asleep once her eyes were closed. Though the normal nightmares that haunted her sleep didn't bother her this time. She finally felt safe, and for the most part at peace as well. It left her with a light airy sleep that would leave her feeling better when she awoke, and her shoulder really needed it. In her mind, now more than ever where she so badly desired to impress and make up for her absence.
(feel free to time skip to wake up time)
Closed Thread