Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redwater Finder!
Last post by constellation
Today 08:25 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:07 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2017, 12:04 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ cx yes! maybe they'll actually get somewhere this time! I'll start us off ]

Onyxpaw seemed to drift into the clearing with a blank expression on his face. It was as if he didn't want to be there, which he did not. He didn't know how he could face Halestar ever again, after such a heated disagreement. It was strange to him how quickly his innocent interest in the Clans led to an angry argument. He came to the conclusion the other day that he just despised SkyClan, and that he would always feel resentment towards the Clans. Onyxpaw halted in the center of the training grounds, staring anxiously - almost shamefully - at his still paws, like he was too nervous to move.

Ever since Halestar left him to think, he's been, well, thinking. Still, his opinions and emotions refused to change. His eyes were narrowed thoughtfully, and his tail-tip twitched thoughtlessly. Onyxpaw wondered what Halestar would have planned for today.

Halestar padded up to the apprentice, trying ever so hard to forget what their last training session had been. She looked at him and sat down gently, letting her tail sway gently as she began to speak. "Alright, Onyxpaw. Today I'd like to star you out with basic hunting skills. In the clan's this is far more important than fighting skills, so I would like to hold those off until later."

With finishing her sentence, the leader stood and positioned herself into a hunter's crouch, looking at Onyxpaw. "Position yourself like how I am. This is called the hunter's crouch. You may have seen or done this before, but I'd like to make sure you have the position and weight distributed correctly."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 16th, 2017, 01:59 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"You don't know that it won't! If it does it will be a miracle and we will have ten precious babies" she grinned and rolled over to her belly, she crossed her front paws and stared at him "Why do you only want one? I mean, any would be a blessing but don'tyou think it would get a bit lonely all by itself?" She questioned. Why would he only want one? Did he mean only one forever? She wanted a ton of little baby cats, atl east three litters..
''No,'' Coldhearted stared at her with his eyes growing wide. Something must had been wrong with her if she wanted that many kits to take care of. But, she was right about one thing. They would be lucky to have one kit. Not ten. Coldhearted was sure he wouldn't survive with that many kits swarming around him. His freedom would be gone, his life would be dedicated to running after little kits. Did he want that? Of course not. He definitely wanted kits someday...but not that many. ''Then, we'll have two.'' He snickered, teasing her as he flicked his tail and arched his back to enter a stretch. ''That way it won't be lonely. And, have another to play with.'' He smiled, thinking he solved the answers to all her problems. ''Besides, kits take away time we would like for ourselves.'' Coldhearted stated. ''Don't get me wrong, I want you to have my kits.'' He purred, just thinking of the thought. ''But, even I know you would get frustrated with being around them, won't you?'' He asked as he eyed with his pale blue gaze, calmly.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 16th, 2017 at 01:59 AM.
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:11 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Waspsting touched his tail to her shoulders. "Deep breaths Brightpond," he soothed. "Then you can tell me what's bothering you." Concern filled his eyes.
Brightpond snuggled close to him, still crying. "I've been like this for a while now,"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Chameleon

A dark black tom sat in the clearing, his short pelt blending in with the shadows of the area. He scanned the kits and apprentices, all doing what they should. Kits enjoying freedom while they could, apprentices helping out the elders and bringing in prey. He relaxed his tense muscles, his tail lashing as he yawned.

It was truly boring, being alone, the camps noise the only thing he heard. Stop thinking so pessimistically, Onyxclaw he growled in his head, blinking, the tom scanned the area to see if there was anyone to talk to.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar padded up to the apprentice, trying ever so hard to forget what their last training session had been. She looked at him and sat down gently, letting her tail sway gently as she began to speak. "Alright, Onyxpaw. Today I'd like to star you out with basic hunting skills. In the clan's this is far more important than fighting skills, so I would like to hold those off until later."

With finishing her sentence, the leader stood and positioned herself into a hunter's crouch, looking at Onyxpaw. "Position yourself like how I am. This is called the hunter's crouch. You may have seen or done this before, but I'd like to make sure you have the position and weight distributed correctly."
Onyxpaw, like Halestar, tried to act as if their previous training session had not even happened. However, he couldn't keep himself from feeling anger towards his mentor. He did his best to hide his emotions, though, replacing them with a somewhat interested expression. Although the two were not on what most would call `good terms`, Onyxpaw was genuinely excited to learn to hunt. Perhaps now he would be capable of showing his clanmates he was more than an evil leader's son.

The black-and-ginger apprentice attempted to copy his mentor's position, lowering himself into a crouch. Onyxpaw did well, except for the fact that his weight was still in his paws. If he were to walk, his steps would be heavy.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''No,'' Coldhearted stared at her with his eyes growing wide. Something must had been wrong with her if she wanted that many kits to take care of. But, she was right about one thing. They would be lucky to have one kit. Not ten. Coldhearted was sure he wouldn't survive with that many kits swarming around him. His freedom would be gone, his life would be dedicated to running after little kits. Did he want that? Of course not. He definitely wanted kits someday...but not that many. ''Then, we'll have two.'' He snickered, teasing her as he flicked his tail and arched his back to enter a stretch. ''That way it won't be lonely. And, have another to play with.'' He smiled, thinking he solved the answers to all her problems. ''Besides, kits take away time we would like for ourselves.'' Coldhearted stated. ''Don't get me wrong, I want you to have my kits.'' He purred, just thinking of the thought. ''But, even I know you would get frustrated with being around them, won't you?'' He asked as he eyed with his pale blue gaze, calmly.
"Well yes I would get angry with them, they're kittens. I would still love them, and it wouldn't hurt to be laid up in the nursery for a while~" she yawned. She wasn't going to fight with him about the number of kits anymore, it's not like either of them could control it. She rolled over to her side and stretched out.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Brightpond snuggled close to him, still crying. "I've been like this for a while now,"
Waspsting gaped. "Why didn't you ever tell me, Brightpond?" He touched his nose to her cheek. "I'm always here for you," he purred. "So please, tell me what's wrong."
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:16 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Onyxpaw, like Halestar, tried to act as if their previous training session had not even happened. However, he couldn't keep himself from feeling anger towards his mentor. He did his best to hide his emotions, though, replacing them with a somewhat interested expression. Although the two were not on what most would call `good terms`, Onyxpaw was genuinely excited to learn to hunt. Perhaps now he would be capable of showing his clanmates he was more than an evil leader's son.

The black-and-ginger apprentice attempted to copy his mentor's position, lowering himself into a crouch. Onyxpaw did well, except for the fact that his weight was still in his paws. If he were to walk, his steps would be heavy.
Halestar stood and circled around the tom, looking at him with a gentle expression. She gently pushed at one of his legs to see how his weight was distributed and looked at him, meeting his gaze. "Pretty good, however you have too much weight on your paws- that would make it so while you are stalking prey you may alert them with heavy footsteps." she said, crouching down into that position again.

"Try to put your weight into your toes." She instructed, a small smile on her face. "It will make your steps gentler."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 16th, 2017, 03:49 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Waspsting gaped. "Why didn't you ever tell me, Brightpond?" He touched his nose to her cheek. "I'm always here for you," he purred. "So please, tell me what's wrong."
"i.. I hear voices inside my head," She admits, sniffling.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
"i.. I hear voices inside my head," She admits, sniffling.
Waspsting froze. "That's it?" He asked with exasperation. "That's the most ridiculous story I've ever heard! Now why down you sit down and tell me the truth." His tail tip twitched with annoyance.