Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:42 PM

Old April 30th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusKit was listening in on the conversation the whole time. He mewed hopefully, “Please please PLEASE take me! I’ve been wanting to go catch mice all day!”
"Sorry, I don't think we can take kits out into the hunting grounds" She said.
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:35 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
"Oh, I'll be her foster mother." Lilyflame said smiling. "It's just fine."
Sorry for the late reply.
"Oh. Good." Duskfern looked relieved. That hadn't been too awkward. "Of course, we'll have to check with Fallenstat...."
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 30th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

[QUOTE=Dream Weaver;500735]

"Oh. Good." Duskfern looked relieved. That hadn't been too awkward. "Of course, we'll have to check with Fallenstat...."
[/QUOTE/]
"That's fine," she said and started grooming her face.
Old April 30th, 2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
She nodded, smiling back.
Thrushwhisker leaned down and gave her cheek a lick before running his tail under her chin as he passed her. "Come now, we have some training to do." He mewed.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:54 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Thrushwhisker leaned down and gave her cheek a lick before running his tail under her chin as he passed her. "Come now, we have some training to do." He mewed.
"Okay."

bump after 72 hours

Old May 1st, 2018, 08:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Whisperblaze couldnt really argue with the kit for wanting to explore, after all, he had been trying to coop them up in the nursery recently. "Well, just ask me next time okay? I wouldve gladly showed you around." he mewed softly, turning his gaze to the clearing for a second. it was a bit chilly, atleast for anyone who had short fur. Whisperblaze had always been blessed with thick fur, the hairs on his pelt so long that his belly fur often dragged against the ground at times. there was the soft chatter in the clearing, the humble sound of cats talking was peaceful. things seemed to be calm lately despite his mates leadership ending rather quickly.

"A story? Hm." there were many he could tell. but his mind came to a certain one rather quickly. "Before your father, Russetswirl, became leader, the clans were run by evil cats. Instead of the last name star they had the name night as their suffix, and treated the clans badly. wars and battles were every where, until the clan, skyclan came along and helped us defeat them. they werent here before, they used to live some where. we call them the mountain cats." he explained, hoping he was remembering skyclans history right, he hoped so, "after they helped up defeat the evil leaders, your other father, Russetswirl, became Russetstar, and lead Riverclan through to become glorious again. he retired recently because of stress, but that just means we get to spend more time with you." he mewed, leaning down for a moment and drawing his tongue across the kits head affectionately.
Feeling like an absolute mess, Mistfall laid in the clearing, staring off to the distance. Her gaze was fixed on something that was not there, yet she could not let go of. Her mind was both a mess of thoughts and empty of thoughts. Everything running around, yet she did not have the determination to grab any one and ponder it. They were all useless anyway. Everything she thought of were either things that could not be changed or things that she never bothered to change. Mistfall had recently been thinking that it was the Evil Era that made her like this, that nothing was able to settle down since then and everything has been a mess. But that wasn't true.

It was always like this for her.

After a few moments - or perhaps it had been hours, for she had lost concept of time - she blinked her pale orbs and sighed. Mistfall felt like she was running in place. Feeling as though she was going somewhere, only to realize that she had never moved in the first place. She hung onto things and that made her unable to move on. The warrior continued to have sleepless nights, continued to patrol the territory in the middle of the night... what if Geckoleaf ever returned? What is was out there, somewhere? What if she were hurt and alone? Mistfall wanted to be there when she made her way back to the clans, she wanted to be the first one that Geckoleaf saw and wanted to make sure she was safe in the medicine cat's den once again.... This was currently the thing she was holding onto, unable to let go. Of course, there was a lot more going on with the molly, but for now she was heartbroken and hung up on her dear friend's disappearance.

She had subconsciously turned towards the medicine cat's den while thinking of Geckoleaf, and snapped back to the clearing when she saw movement as a cat made their way out of the den. For a moment she was at a lost to who they were, knowing they weren't Riverclan but also knowing she had seen them around before, it too a moment for her to figure out that they were the Shadowclan medicine cat - Daydream. They had been around before, but the two had never talked. It wasn't anything against them, it was just that Mistfall never had anything to say to Daydream since she did not know them. That was why she was surprised when the medicine cat called out a name. Called out her name. Instinctively she stood up. The warrior was uncertain and suspicious as to why the cat would call out her name, but she stepped towards them nonetheless.

"Yes? I'm Mistfall. ...Is there something wrong?" Her orbs glanced around, and even flicked towards the medicine den to see if Heatherfur was watching, believing that it must have been them to send Daydream for her. But she was more confused when she did not see Heatherfur at the entrance.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 1st, 2018, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
"Lets see if we can leave camp with our moms. I could show you how I get around without smell! Its easier than I thought. It just takes practice!" Lunakit bounced in circles around skykit, accidentally stepping on her tail. She did that a lot.
@Blueberry
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Maybe! It would be great if we could....or we can just sneak!" Willowpaw said with a evil smirk. Her eyes holding rebellious.
Patchpaw blinked a bit shocked by her friends suggestion but yet she shouldn't be willowpaw was a rebellious cat which she did like it would be great to have in a persona since sometimes when your told to do something that may not sound so great will allow you to not be pushed around . " always the rebellious one . Although I do need to take more risks...we can try but if we get caught I will not hesitate to say it's your idea ok? " she meowed with her own mischievous smile and a rebellious shimmer in her eyes as well . She was never the one to disobey the leaders rules this is being one of them but she does need to live a little so why not? She stood up and laughed " here I am encouraging this type of behaviour where I really should be scolding you . But I can't scold my best friend now can i? " she meowed she wasn't the one to say no easily .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 1st, 2018, 03:46 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Patchpaw blinked a bit shocked by her friends suggestion but yet she shouldn't be willowpaw was a rebellious cat which she did like it would be great to have in a persona since sometimes when your told to do something that may not sound so great will allow you to not be pushed around . " always the rebellious one . Although I do need to take more risks...we can try but if we get caught I will not hesitate to say it's your idea ok? " she meowed with her own mischievous smile and a rebellious shimmer in her eyes as well . She was never the one to disobey the leaders rules this is being one of them but she does need to live a little so why not? She stood up and laughed " here I am encouraging this type of behaviour where I really should be scolding you . But I can't scold my best friend now can i? " she meowed she wasn't the one to say no easily .
Willowpaw smiled and nodded, she got up and started walking. "Trust me, this will be fun" she said. Her bright Olive eyes still gleaming with rebellion. She was aleays the one to disobey rules. It wasnt that she didnt lime thrm it was just she wasnt good at following them, and she loved to explore.
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Willowpaw smiled and nodded, she got up and started walking. "Trust me, this will be fun" she said. Her bright Olive eyes still gleaming with rebellion. She was aleays the one to disobey rules. It wasnt that she didnt lime thrm it was just she wasnt good at following them, and she loved to explore.
With that a pur escaped her throat she chuckled and bowed she lifted her right paw and moved it to the right " lead the way O fearless leader of mine ! " she meowed with a swish of her tail. She liked being around willowpaw she felt like she can be herself she felt happy as well truly happy like she was with her uncle rockstorm these two were her family . She lifted her head and placed her paw back down she thought of something a cat said once and fell in love with it " thus kindly I scatter thy leaves or the bed where thy mates of the garden lie senseless and dead ... " she recited and purred for some reason she loved it she looked at willowpaw " have you ever heard of that before ? " sHe asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )