Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:42 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:41 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:41 PM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:37 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by c1nder
Today 03:36 PM

Old January 13th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
Whisperkit looked up at his father tears swelling in his eyes,” Yes father, it’s really me.” He purred his eyes glowing in excitement to see him father, he was lucky because his father visited Starclan. Many other Starclan kits never see their family til they join them in Starclan, but he could see his father sometimes.
Shinefang could smell the faintest scent of moss and milk on the kits shimmering fur. In flashes, he was back in the den he had shared with his mate, ages ago. A lifetime ago...He'd dreamed of meeting his kits as he nestled beside Slatepelt, feeling the tiny movements in her belly as she rested. What should have been a happy day had been a surreal nightmare. His mates agonizing wails still haunted the darkest corners of his mind in the night when the rest of the world was still. When Whisperkit had been born dead, his heart had not had time to break in that moment. His mate was still struggling, still fighting for life when she gave birth to two more, all tiny, all too stiff and still. When his heart broke for Whisperkit, it had shattered not just for him, but for his lost family and the future he would never have with them. He was a warrior then. He knew next to nothing about medicine, and the medicine cat at the time couldn't save any of them. He knew even now that some cats can't be saved even by the most skilled medicine cat. But even so, as a tear rolled down his face, the old tom's voice cracked as he looked his son in the eyes. "I'm sorry..." he croaked out. "I should have done something...I wanted to do anything to help you." His voice left him all at once, and unable to say more, or meet his son's gaze, he hang his head as the tears fell.

Old January 20th, 2019, 05:01 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang could smell the faintest scent of moss and milk on the kits shimmering fur. In flashes, he was back in the den he had shared with his mate, ages ago. A lifetime ago...He'd dreamed of meeting his kits as he nestled beside Slatepelt, feeling the tiny movements in her belly as she rested. What should have been a happy day had been a surreal nightmare. His mates agonizing wails still haunted the darkest corners of his mind in the night when the rest of the world was still. When Whisperkit had been born dead, his heart had not had time to break in that moment. His mate was still struggling, still fighting for life when she gave birth to two more, all tiny, all too stiff and still. When his heart broke for Whisperkit, it had shattered not just for him, but for his lost family and the future he would never have with them. He was a warrior then. He knew next to nothing about medicine, and the medicine cat at the time couldn't save any of them. He knew even now that some cats can't be saved even by the most skilled medicine cat. But even so, as a tear rolled down his face, the old tom's voice cracked as he looked his son in the eyes. "I'm sorry..." he croaked out. "I should have done something...I wanted to do anything to help you." His voice left him all at once, and unable to say more, or meet his son's gaze, he hang his head as the tears fell.
@Snowkapi

The tom waited in silence for his son to say something, noticing the tears welling in the kits eyes. He raised a white paw, and gently brushed the tears away.

Old January 20th, 2019, 05:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Whisperkit nuzzled his father, giving him a reasuring smile,” You couldn’t have done anything.” He remarked knowing that was true,” I have my siblings and mother. We all are well.” He promised.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2019, 07:14 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress Of Evil

There was a gentle breeze, carrying on it the sweet scent of flowers and the nursery. A slender feline was nestled up against a cluster of smooth stones, her body stream lined and dotted with small stars. Daisyshade the previous riverclan deputy was sleeping under the starclan sun, stretched out over some smooth stones to relax.

After a few minutes she stirred, the graceful feline sitting up flexing her claws and stretching out before leaping into the grass, padding along the stones to a perfect patch of yellow and white flowers, The riverclan queen would spend her time here, it reminded her most of home, of tumblestep. Her smile faded as she slowly slid into the the patch of flowers sitting back down and reaching to pull the flowers stem closer to her face, closing her eyes to inhale the sweet scent. "Daisys.." she whispered softly moving her paw and letting the flower pop back upright.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 21st, 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:26 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
@Empress Of Evil

There was a gentle breeze, carrying on it the sweet scent of flowers and the nursery. A slender feline was nestled up against a cluster of smooth stones, her body stream lined and dotted with small stars. Daisyshade the previous riverclan deputy was sleeping under the starclan sun, stretched out over some smooth stones to relax.

After a few minutes she stirred, the graceful feline sitting up flexing her claws and stretching out before leaping into the grass, padding along the stones to a perfect patch of yellow and white flowers, The riverclan queen would spend her time here, it reminded her most of home, of tumblestep. Her smile faded as she slowly slid into the the patch of flowers sitting back down and reaching to pull the flowers stem closer to her face, closing her eyes to inhale the sweet scent. "Daisys.." she whispered softly moving her paw and letting the flower pop back upright.
The ebony she-cat opened her eyes and adjusted herself to her surroundings. She was surprised to find that she was already standing, when she could've sworn a moment ago that she had been asleep. She blinked and gazed around in confusion at the new sight. She was in an unfamiliar territory, and she wasn't sure how she had gotten here. She couldn't have sleepwalked, there was no way she would be able to make it out of SkyClan's territory without bumping in a tree, so how did she get here?

Auroraflame wandered around for a couple of minutes, her close unsheathed as she waited for the threat of an enemy to come upon her. But nothing happened. It wasn't long before she finally noticed the shape of a cat sitting in a patch of flowers. She narrowed her eyes. Was it just her, or was that cat awfully familiar? She padded closer and then the shape of the cat, her fur colour, her eyes, all triggered her memory. Rowanflower! Auroraflame was still not aware that the she-cat had changed her name before her death. Wait. Her death. "Rowanflower?" She asked questioningly as though she didn't believe it were her, then she slowly made her way over to the former deputy. "How are you- I thought you were-," she stammered, unable to finish a sentence. But then it hit her. She was in StarClan.

"Was am I here?" She asked quietly, her eyes wide with curiosity and a little bit of concern. Did StarClan bring her here to tell her something important? Surely not? They would've been better off telling a medicine cat. Still, she waited patiently for a reply from the starry pelted she-cat.
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
Whisperkit nuzzled his father, giving him a reasuring smile,” You couldn’t have done anything.” He remarked knowing that was true,” I have my siblings and mother. We all are well.” He promised.
The sound of his son's simple reply sent a shiver down the old tom's spine. Before he realized what he was doing, the medicine cat slung a paw over his child and held his close to his own chest. Then with a start gasp, he felt himself beginning to drift as he started to wake up. "No...no not yet!" Shinefang cried out, but already he could see his body beginning to fade as Whisperkit's body began to waver like the fading dream that it was. Swallowing, he said to the small cat. "I'll see you when I fall asleep again?" he hadn't meant for it to sound so shaky.

Old January 28th, 2019, 12:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The sound of his son's simple reply sent a shiver down the old tom's spine. Before he realized what he was doing, the medicine cat slung a paw over his child and held his close to his own chest. Then with a start gasp, he felt himself beginning to drift as he started to wake up. "No...no not yet!" Shinefang cried out, but already he could see his body beginning to fade as Whisperkit's body began to waver like the fading dream that it was. Swallowing, he said to the small cat. "I'll see you when I fall asleep again?" he hadn't meant for it to sound so shaky.
Whisperkit knew that Shinefang was returning to the world of the living so he gave a quick meow," Of course. I love you." Before knowing that his father was in the waking world once more.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2019, 02:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The ebony she-cat opened her eyes and adjusted herself to her surroundings. She was surprised to find that she was already standing, when she could've sworn a moment ago that she had been asleep. She blinked and gazed around in confusion at the new sight. She was in an unfamiliar territory, and she wasn't sure how she had gotten here. She couldn't have sleepwalked, there was no way she would be able to make it out of SkyClan's territory without bumping in a tree, so how did she get here?

Auroraflame wandered around for a couple of minutes, her close unsheathed as she waited for the threat of an enemy to come upon her. But nothing happened. It wasn't long before she finally noticed the shape of a cat sitting in a patch of flowers. She narrowed her eyes. Was it just her, or was that cat awfully familiar? She padded closer and then the shape of the cat, her fur colour, her eyes, all triggered her memory. Rowanflower! Auroraflame was still not aware that the she-cat had changed her name before her death. Wait. Her death. "Rowanflower?" She asked questioningly as though she didn't believe it were her, then she slowly made her way over to the former deputy. "How are you- I thought you were-," she stammered, unable to finish a sentence. But then it hit her. She was in StarClan.

"Was am I here?" She asked quietly, her eyes wide with curiosity and a little bit of concern. Did StarClan bring her here to tell her something important? Surely not? They would've been better off telling a medicine cat. Still, she waited patiently for a reply from the starry pelted she-cat.

(( geeeez Sorry this sucked so bad ))

There was hurried pawsteps through the grass that at first caught her attention, causing her to lift her head from the tangle of stems and petals. The familiar jet black She cat auoraflame appeared in view, slowly she rose from her place pushing her way into view. “ auoraflame “ she cooed in response, taking note of the confusion on her face. Written as clear as day. Much like ravenfrost had been, sceptical of being in such a place so abruptly, so un called for.

She didn’t have time to explain as the She cat put the puzzle pieces together and it finally clicked, she let out a smooth laugh before once again sitting down. “ your eyes don’t deceive you auoraflame, Your in starclan “ she whispered calmly, her eyes glistening with amusement. It was always a marvel to see their expressions, the sense of awe an amazement to be in such a place. It never failed to amaze her each time. “ and I suppose I never got to tell you this, but following my demotion I returned to my original name. Daisyshade, it only seems fitting now that I’m no longer who I was “

She produced a thin smile on her muzzle, raising her tail to gently press it to her shoulder “ I know it’s a lot to take in “ she said calmly, a pang in her heart causing her smile to briefly drop.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 2nd, 2019, 07:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

(( geeeez Sorry this sucked so bad ))

There was hurried pawsteps through the grass that at first caught her attention, causing her to lift her head from the tangle of stems and petals. The familiar jet black She cat auoraflame appeared in view, slowly she rose from her place pushing her way into view. “ auoraflame “ she cooed in response, taking note of the confusion on her face. Written as clear as day. Much like ravenfrost had been, sceptical of being in such a place so abruptly, so un called for.

She didn’t have time to explain as the She cat put the puzzle pieces together and it finally clicked, she let out a smooth laugh before once again sitting down. “ your eyes don’t deceive you auoraflame, Your in starclan “ she whispered calmly, her eyes glistening with amusement. It was always a marvel to see their expressions, the sense of awe an amazement to be in such a place. It never failed to amaze her each time. “ and I suppose I never got to tell you this, but following my demotion I returned to my original name. Daisyshade, it only seems fitting now that I’m no longer who I was “

She produced a thin smile on her muzzle, raising her tail to gently press it to her shoulder “ I know it’s a lot to take in “ she said calmly, a pang in her heart causing her smile to briefly drop.
[Don't worry me too]

"But why?" she quickly asked, confusion lighting her icy gaze. She waited for the she-cat to respond, expecting some kind of prophecy or something cool. But instead she went on to tell her about her name change. That was cool too. She stood in silence for a moment, letting all of it sink into her. She was in StarClan. She was meeting up with a cat she used to know, and even then she managed to surprise her by changing her name. "It suits you," she said finally, respectfully dipping her head.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but did StarClan send me here to tell me something? Do they have a prophecy for me?" she asked, her brows furrowing in concern and curiosity. Grousestar hadn't been his usual state recently, and Auroraflame could really do with some help and guidance from their ancestors. She wasn't sure what she could do to comfort and motivate the tom anymore, but perhaps this would be her chance to discover something that would hopefully lead to Grousestar's recovery. Auroraflame felt alone. Her bond with the leader had been broken after her betrayal and Auroraflame wasn't sure who she could turn to. She couldn't really talk to one of her clanmates for the fear of making them worry over the state of their leader. What else could she do?
Old February 15th, 2019, 03:06 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Lilyfur padded quietly through the starry forest, looking this way and that. Today she had a small skip in her step, and felt like something goodness going to happen. Maybe more new cats needed a guide? After Willowpaw had dissapeared, she felt like she had nothing to look forward to. Even a cat to talk to would be nice!, she thought, exasperated. She looked around at the empty landscape, and decided she'd just give up. She sat by a puddle with a sigh.

@RosePelt145

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3