Old December 17th, 2023, 07:47 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
=QUAILHEART=

Quailheart, feeling less panicked with her mate nearby- he was a pretty strong warrior- she pivoted and bowled over the fox, gritting her teeth at the taste in her mouth.

Mapledusk whipped around slashing the foxes face as it turned to run.
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:47 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth Dust View Post
Mapledusk whipped around slashing the foxes face as it turned to run.
=QUAILHEART=
Quail shrieked as teeth met her skin, and turned to claw at the fox- It's bloodied jaws met her spine, but Quailheart tore at it's eye. The fox yapped and ran, Mapledusk at its heels.
Quailheart's spine had a bad puncture wound- but she would be alright.
She turned to race toward Mapledusk, but cried out. It had his hindquarters tight in it's deadly maw.
Old December 17th, 2023, 08:52 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
=QUAILHEART=
Quail shrieked as teeth met her skin, and turned to claw at the fox- It's bloodied jaws met her spine, but Quailheart tore at it's eye. The fox yapped and ran, Mapledusk at its heels.
Quailheart's spine had a bad puncture wound- but she would be alright.
She turned to race toward Mapledusk, but cried out. It had his hindquarters tight in it's deadly maw.

Mapledusk clawed at the fox’s rear as it ran seeing the angry glint in his eyes.He ran skidding to a stop next to his mate. “ Are you okay?” He mewed trying to keep the worried note out of his voice.
Old December 17th, 2023, 09:00 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth Dust View Post
Mapledusk clawed at the fox’s rear as it ran seeing the angry glint in his eyes.He ran skidding to a stop next to his mate. “ Are you okay?” He mewed trying to keep the worried note out of his voice.
=QUAILHEART=

Quailheart nodded. "Yeah, I'll be okay." She said softly,gently, before giving Mapledusk an anxious lick. "You're bleeding- Oh, you've ought to see the medicine cat! That doesn't look too good." Quailheart murmured, shaking out her fur and scattering a few droplets of blood from her wound. Quailheart licked it briskly, ignoring the pain of her tongue against the open puncture wound.
"Rather, that makes two of us."

(I'll mention you in the camp; then we can continue
Old December 17th, 2023, 06:58 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Well, she didn’t know what caused the sudden shift in the wind, but she could say that her fur was now a mess. Generally she didn’t care what it looked like, but well, Spots was there and she couldn’t help be feel a bit self-conscious of its current state. So, while Crowtooth told Grey to buzz off, the orange tabby took that moment to lick down some of her ruffled fur.

When the other two warriors left, Firestrom turned away from the medicine cat and sat down. Stubbornly pointing her nose in the air, she curled her fluffy tail over her paws. With the colder moons in full swing, her medium-sized fur had grown out a considerable amount and was even more wild than usual.

”I wouldn’t have killed him, ya’ know. I… I don’t do that kind of stuff.” She finally said after a moment of silence. She hadn’t liked the way that the calico seemingly accused her of being little more than a mindless killer, even less than the glare she received a few moments before.

Sure, she had been angry (rightfully so!), and maybe overreacted just a little bit, but that didn’t mean that she’d have killed the tom! Maybe rough ‘em up a little so that he’d leave if he refused, but definitely not kill. Firestorm considered herself to be many things, however, a killer and a murderer she was not. She just… wanted Grey to leave so Spots would be safe…

”I won’t apologize.” she insisted stubbornly, glancing over at the healer for a moment before quickly looking away ”Listen, love. You can think wha’ you wan’, or be mad a’me, but I was jus lookin out for ya.”

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @_Eclipse_ @Alchemist Kitsune @Dark @Rani
═ ═ ═
Poppysong nods to the medicine cat and takes off after the loner, realizing after a moment they’re going to scare them by running at full speed, and slowing down just behind the loner. They look back at Crowtooth, trying to gauge what they’re feeling.

Because they aren’t looking, they stumble on a rock, then snap back to attention, continuing on following the loner.

Well, they didn’t find a badger or something to fight, but at least something interesting happened. As they get farther from Lightningstorm, they notice their heart slowing and their shoulders relaxing. They suppose they don’t trust them as much as they thought they did.

(Apologies for forgetting to reply lol)

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 17th, 2023 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 17th, 2023, 11:12 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ugh. Deadmoon hated having to go on long patrols like this, without any breaks for hunting or anything. Redspring and Duskpaw weren't the problem in and of themselves, but their general presence meant she had to put a bit more effort into running than she liked. With Duckpaw and Mintpaw she could set the pace, seeing as they were both quite new and lacking in stamina and Mintpaw had a similar issue with glow's paw, but with these two it was really her holding proceedings back and she'd rather not draw attention to the annoying lumpy leg she was dragging around.

Regardless, they made it to the edge of their territory in a decent time, though perhaps not as fast as Redspring and Duskpaw would have managed on their own. Whatever. She was far too old to be worrying about this sort of stuff now. Insecurities and all that were for apprentices and young warriors, not forty moon warriors. Or they should be, anyway. Deadmoon hadn't quite managed to leave hers behind, but she was trying. Sort of. Mostly just deflecting, but it was basically the same thing! Don't come for her, its a work in progress. Totally.

Also a work in progress? Finding those stupid flowers. There wasn't much yellow to be seen, barely any color really, seeing as most things had died back in preparation for winter. But....was that a flash of yellow? Across the border? Deadmoon wasn't a fan of leaving the safety of Windclan, but there was definitely SOMETHING yellow a tantalizing dozen fox-lengths away. it might just be twoleg junk. But it also might be the flowers they needed. After a moment of deliberation, she mewed I'm going to check something out there. waving a paw in the general direction of the yellow. If I start yowling, run away, I'm already dead.

With her nice, morbid little instruction out of the way, Deadmoon crossed the scent line into the Outskirts. Things did not immediately go downhill, so she took another few steps. Still not fire of damnation. She didn't really care if Redspring or Duskpaw followed her, although ideally, it would be Redspring and not Duskpaw. Or both, both were fine. But she didn't know how much battle training the apprentice had, so it'd be better to have both warriors along if she wanted to check it out as well. Whatever. The flowers (they definitely were flowers but she didn't know what kind) did look promising, though, and Deadmoon didn't so much as glance back as she set her course for them. @chickadee @Ladiebugg

The apprentice debated saying something, knowing that its against the warrior code to cross the border, but decided against it, deciding to look for the flowers on their side of the border.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; December 17th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:47 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Toby
Toby hummed lightly before responding well call it what you want thrift. But for now I think it’s best you get back to your clan before someone sees you with me. with that Toby gave the clan cat a soft welcoming smile before nodding and getting up to finish his makeshift home. Windclan is somewhat hostile however there are unique cats here. he gave the direction thrift was heading a second glance. I’ll tell Dickson about this later.
@Spookez.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 18th, 2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 08:09 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

28/100
Starrypaw walked.
(open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:24 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ugh. Deadmoon hated having to go on long patrols like this, without any breaks for hunting or anything. Redspring and Duskpaw weren't the problem in and of themselves, but their general presence meant she had to put a bit more effort into running than she liked. With Duckpaw and Mintpaw she could set the pace, seeing as they were both quite new and lacking in stamina and Mintpaw had a similar issue with glow's paw, but with these two it was really her holding proceedings back and she'd rather not draw attention to the annoying lumpy leg she was dragging around.

Regardless, they made it to the edge of their territory in a decent time, though perhaps not as fast as Redspring and Duskpaw would have managed on their own. Whatever. She was far too old to be worrying about this sort of stuff now. Insecurities and all that were for apprentices and young warriors, not forty moon warriors. Or they should be, anyway. Deadmoon hadn't quite managed to leave hers behind, but she was trying. Sort of. Mostly just deflecting, but it was basically the same thing! Don't come for her, its a work in progress. Totally.

Also a work in progress? Finding those stupid flowers. There wasn't much yellow to be seen, barely any color really, seeing as most things had died back in preparation for winter. But....was that a flash of yellow? Across the border? Deadmoon wasn't a fan of leaving the safety of Windclan, but there was definitely SOMETHING yellow a tantalizing dozen fox-lengths away. it might just be twoleg junk. But it also might be the flowers they needed. After a moment of deliberation, she mewed I'm going to check something out there. waving a paw in the general direction of the yellow. If I start yowling, run away, I'm already dead.

With her nice, morbid little instruction out of the way, Deadmoon crossed the scent line into the Outskirts. Things did not immediately go downhill, so she took another few steps. Still not fire of damnation. She didn't really care if Redspring or Duskpaw followed her, although ideally, it would be Redspring and not Duskpaw. Or both, both were fine. But she didn't know how much battle training the apprentice had, so it'd be better to have both warriors along if she wanted to check it out as well. Whatever. The flowers (they definitely were flowers but she didn't know what kind) did look promising, though, and Deadmoon didn't so much as glance back as she set her course for them. @chickadee @Ladiebugg
- - -

“Hey! Wait up!” Redspring calls, beckoning for Duskpaw to follow as he bounds after Deadmoon. “I’m sure if Cowtuft put us on patrol together, he did it for a reason. If he wanted us to go alone, he would’ve said so.” Redspring comments, speeding up to walk next to Deadmoon. He looks at the flowers and asks quickly. “I assume those are the herbs we need?”