Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM

Old May 29th, 2020, 03:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

@Wolfie [it's okay]

Berrypaw yowled in triumph as she successfully latched onto her mentor's back. It seemed the element of surprise had worked in her favor after all. But the feelings of exultation didn't last very long, as she felt a sudden jolt, followed by an unexpected drop. Before she could even interpret what was happening, she landed on her back and was met with a crushing weight and a load of fur to her face. She opened her mouth to scream, but her attempts were muffled by Twilightheart's pelt. Unsure of what else to do, the young molly began furiously kicking out her limbs and wiggling vigorously, trying to get her mentor off her.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 29th, 2020 at 03:20 PM.
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Puddle~

Silentpaw woke up in an unfamiliar place with dead leaves and a stench of blood in the air. He saw Berrypaw training with some other cat he had no idea of. Compared to the dead trees, he looked like the sun with his bright orange tabby fur. Quickly hurrying to the nearest puddle of mud, he rolled himself in it and tried to blend in with to bushes but some of his fur was still a bit orange. He wiggled his eyebrows to tell Berrypaw that he was going to watch her. Silentpaw tried to hold himself back as the cat had landed ontop of Berrpaw and stuck out his claws ready to rescue his friend. Now, where was Fernpaw?
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Twilightheart got to her paws and shook her black matted pelt. "Well done, I have been planning this training session." She mewed unsheathing her claws and getting low to the forest floor, preparing to sprint like a startled squirrel. "I'm going to teach you the Shred." And with her words, she shot out towards Berrypaw and began to swipe quickly in an attempt to shred her apprentice to pieces, her paws swiped swiftly and quickly as she focused on trying to get a hit. @Puddle~

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 29th, 2020, 06:33 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Wolfie @Elementals

Growling a little, Berrypaw rolled back over and got to her paws, shaking the dirt and dust from her fur. She began listening closely to what Twilightheart was saying, that is, until she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It was another cat, someone who she didn't recognize at first. Narrowing her eyes, she worried that someone was spying on them. It was a mottled brown tom who she'd never seen before. Opening her mouth, the young molly was about to alert her mentor, until she noticed it. A bright orange streak of fur down the side of the cat's face. Perhaps this was Silentpaw, disguised by mud like they'd planned? She didn't get much time for a closer look though, as she soon felt movement to the side of her. Whipping her head around, Berrypaw saw an incoming Twilightheart, charging angrily towards her, claws rapidly raking the air for a hit. The molly jumped out of the way as hurriedly as she could, but she just wasn't fast enough. Claws struck her hind right leg, and she screamed in pain as she felt the gashes of a fresh wound carved into her skin. She scampered away and gave the wound a fast lick, trying to stop most of the blood from spilling out onto the grimy floor. When she recovered, the apprentice turned around, raised her hackles and hissed, before speedily darting at her mentor. As she neared, the young feline began furiously swiping with her front left paw, attempting to mimic the same move and hoping to feel the satisfaction of a little payback.

Old May 29th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Murder Daddy

Twilightheart scented dead leaves and ThunderClan. Before Berrypaw could land a hit another shape dashed infront of her and the sound of a familiar voice came along with the scent. It was Scarface! Right on time too! Twilightheart padded away towards Silentpaw and took a seat to listen.

---

A dark brown tabby shape dashed in front of the blind black molly. His amber eyes glared at Berrypaw as he took his paw and aimed to rake her chest, "Take a seat." His voice was raspy and harsh as he loomed over her, a long slash on his right eye ending on his left cheek along with visible gash on his throat from where his living mate Flamepelt killed him. @Puddle~ @Elementals

Old May 29th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Wolfie @Puddle~

Silentpaw gulped as cat was about to come in his direction and sighed in relief when he was not going to be exposed. He hoped that he wasn't going to be killed, based on what he witness about their unbelievable fighting skills he was going to be dead. Ahhhh, he silently screamed in his head, I am going to join my kin too soon >_<!The tabby that now looked like a goop of dung gave a nervous glance at Berrypaw.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 29th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old May 29th, 2020, 08:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Wolfie @Elementals

Berrypaw pulled away slightly as the newcomer's claws slightly grazed her chest, luckily not deep enough to draw any blood. She wanted to look back to see if Silentpaw was still okay in the bush, but she didn't dare try. It would lead these cats straight to her friend, and she didn't want to think about what would happen to him if they found out he'd been watching the session. Instead she looked up at the tom's in front of her, and noticed the large scar on his face, and the gaping wound on his throat. Yeesh. What happened to this sicko? She was about to question his command, before deciding otherwise. It seemed like this cat and Twilightheart knew each other, so he probably wasn't an enemy or anything. Sitting as she was told, the molly waited to see what would happen next. Questions raced through her mind, but she didn't dare to ask any. The apprentice was smart enough to know what could happen here if she opened her mouth without being told to.

Old May 29th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Murder Daddy

The tom looked at Berrypaw pleased as she sat, he began to circle the apprentice. His amber gaze burned through her's, Hmph, smaller than I had imagined. I don't think she'll be ready for this move.... Let's give it a try anyway. Scarface thought before he spoke, "Greetings Berrypaw." His voice was harsh as he spat the greeting, "I am Scarface... Your sighted mentor, you'll be trained by both myself and Twilightheart." With his tail he lifted Berrypaw's chin higher, "You're a smaller one, ay? Hopefully you won't die during today" He laughed manically as he dropped his tail and padded a few fox-lengths away, turning to face the apprentice "Attack me." Scarface ordered glaring at Berrypaw unsheathing his claws. @Elementals @Puddle~

Old May 29th, 2020, 08:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Wolfie @Elementals

Scarface? She could see where he got that name. And two Dark Forest mentors, ehh? This could get interesting. Listening carefully, Berrypaw was caught off guard by some of the things he said. "Hopefully I won't die during today? Is that a threat? And I'm not some small-ass kit like you're calling me. I'm just not as big as you. But I'd say I'm average-sized for an apprentice my age." The molly raised her hackles slightly. Up until now, she'd been quite at ease in the gloomy forest setting. But it seemed that was about to change. Things appeared to be taking a far more serious turn. And so, at the command of her new mentor, the apprentice sped forward and leaped high in the air, claws unsheathed, attempting to land on his back.

Old May 29th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Murder Daddy

The toms eyes were glued to Berrypaw's every movement, as soon as she tried to leap over him he sprang up and aimed to rake the ginger patched apprentice's belly. He then rolled out of the way and shot up aiming to pin her so he could continue raking her belly. Amber eyes screamed 'psychotic stay back'. He was dangerous yes, but Lucky, was extremely dangerous and skilled in the arts of battle and murder. Maybe he'll take on Berrypaw and train them? @Puddle~ @Elementals