Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
On quiet softened pawsteps, the tall dark-furred tomcat swiftly made his way towards the familiar hot springs. Golden rays of sunlight broke through the forest trees, shining down onto his back as he walked, warming his sensitive body from the chilly air of leafbare. Pikestar could see the waves of steam rolling over the grass and stone in the near distance, motivating the oriental clan leader to quicken his pace. Once his large paws hit the smooth rock surface, his agitated form slowly relaxed as Pikestar allowed himself to finally take a breath. They gazed into the hot bubbling pool of water closest to them with their one working eye. It had been quite awhile since the dark-furred feline had been in this part of RiverClan territory, but today, it felt like something he needed in order to calm his anxieties. Carefully, Pikestar dipped his front paws into the water, easing his entire body into the hot spring until only his head was above it’s surface. From there, he turned himself so that his back faced the floor. He floated like that for a long second or two before closing his eye and sinking into the spring, until just his muzzle stuck out—so he could breathe. Pikestar relaxed his muscles, allowing the water to calm him and send him into a trance of momentary peace.

a cold air blowing the the blinded mollies fur her ears pricked around listening for any sound, the molly shook her pelt before continuing along on her walk, the molly sniffed the ground smelling for maybe any prey, being stuck in the nursery the molly felt useless there yet she did still feel useless as a warrior, recalling that.... the molly thought if she's ever been on patrol.. patrol? no the molly shook her head then coming back to the real world after some time of distractions the molly pricked as she tripped on her paws her tail lifted trying to balancing going off to the side she landed into the water, Echo swimmed up gasping for air she coughed a bit unaware the leader pikestar was near her, her ears pricked as she could feel leftover waves after pikestar went into the water,

the molly sighed as she let the water relax her but her curiosity came and made her curious of who else was in the water her tail swishing around in the water and her paws moving in the water keeping her up at the surface, who else is in the water? she asked herself in the head so little answers could help

[ sorry if this a little sloppy still tryna get motivated in writing longer paragraphs plus i'm trying to match your post]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 28th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Haven Springs

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
As the long-furred clan leader floated in the pitch-black warmth that surrounded them almost completely, aimless words bounced around in his empty head, only making sense to him and him alone in that very moment. For a long time, Pikestar relaxed there and allowed himself to just drift into an empty void for nothing mattered. There was only him. Nothing else. And for a moment, it was nice. Time had no place here, and the RiverClan tomcat was blissfully unaware of how little time had passed once the hot water shifted, making him snap back to the cruel unjust reality of his life. He lifted his head out of the water, opening his one working eye to notice another feline had accompanied him here.

Deerthroat. That was her name. She looked rather uncomfortable, like she hadn’t meant to intrude on Pikestar’s private time. With a low sigh leaving him, the large RiverClan leader sat up in the hot spring, sitting down on his rump rather than continue laying on his back like before. “It is.” The Lord of Waters replied, his tone nonchalant as he peered off into the distant woods beyond the spring, “Especially after all the snow and rain we’ve gotten as of late.” Pikestar leaned back, resting his body slightly against the rim of the naturally-made pool. “It won’t be staying for too long.” And they didn't have to be an almighty being to know that. Good weather never lasted, especially during leafbare.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ @Cupidity ]
Old January 29th, 2023, 10:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Subtly, the tall dark-furred tomcat slid his partial gaze over to look at the molly, an unknown emotion flicking in his deep blue eye. “Indeed. It shall bring a lot more prey, and a lot more herbs too.” He spoke casually, silently moving his line of sight to the bubbling water in front of him, “I’ve never really been a fan of leafbare. Far too cold for my taste, you know?” Pikestar exhaled through his nose before drawing his rough tongue over the side of his muzzle to lick up a few stray drops of hot water that clung to his whiskers. He lifted his right paw out of the water and idly scratched his fluffy chest, humming to himself. His mind drifted, questioning certain things the large leader now pondered.

However, Pikestar snapped back to reality once Deerthroat asked him another question. "Ah, fine... For the most part." He said, his right ear twitching aimlessly, "I don't think... the rest of the clan is too happy with my decision regarding outsiders." The oriental feline, of course, was referring to his choice in opening RiverClan's borders to any cat that wished to join their ranks. It shouldn't have been too much of a surprise that the vast majority didn't react well to change. His singular gaze soon found Deerthroat again. "How're you doing today?"
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ @Cupidity ]
Old January 30th, 2023, 08:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
“Mine has to be leaf-fall.” They admitted with a small smile directed towards the RiverClan she-cat, “I really like how stunning the leaves look during that season. Before I joined RiverClan, I would often hear kittypets refer to leaf-fall as Autumn. Isn’t that such a pretty word?” There were so many unique and interesting words that cats that grew up in different places had for different things. Maybe that was just something the oriental leader only thought about, and most clan cats would think he was stupid. Exhaling another softened, relaxed sigh through his nose, Pikestar slowly eased himself onto his back again in the pool. Moments like these made him wish the camp was located in a hot spring. How cool would that be? It would certainly make these colder days more bearable. They guessed it would have it's own minuses.

His tall tufted ears twitched slightly as he listened to Deerthroat tell him about what happened regarding their clanmate, Daisyroot, earlier. “I… had not wanted to cause such a unsightly ruckus at the meeting, and make so many cats upset.” Pikestar said, the smile falling from his maw, “It was never my intention. I only wanted to give other cats a home when they don’t have one, like RiverClan did for me long ago. I don’t understand why clan cats hate other cats so easily just because they were born in a different place.” He knew it was because he was born outside of the clans that he did not understand that part of their culture. "Raccoonpelt is a good cat, and I trust Flintfang's judgement to want him in RiverClan. How can so many of our clanmates treat that poor tom like he alone did all the terrible things Dawnstar has done? Must we judge individual cats based on their birthclan's sins?" This dilemma frustrated them.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ @Cupidity ]
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:31 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

@Emo Rat

Grassheart - short-furred white she-cat (she/her)

Grassheart padded through the reeds, her nose close to the ground as she followed the scent of her clanmates to Haven Springs. Mistycloud was right behind her.
The white-she cat parted the reeds to reveal the two hot, bubbling springs. Several cats were already swimming and relaxing inside the pools.

But to get to the springs, the two she-cats would need to cross a rundown two-leg bridge that created a pathway over an empty streambed.
Grassheart tentatively placed her paw on the creaky bridge before swiping it away to hold close to her chest. "You know, I don't trust anything two-legs make... it looks so rundown and spooky! Like it could collapse and my leg could get stuck and then I'd be trapped forever!" The she-cat mewed with worry.
"How about you cross first?" Grassheart stepped back and allowed Mistycloud to take the lead.
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatontheMoon View Post
@Emo Rat

Grassheart - short-furred white she-cat (she/her)

Grassheart padded through the reeds, her nose close to the ground as she followed the scent of her clanmates to Haven Springs. Mistycloud was right behind her.
The white-she cat parted the reeds to reveal the two hot, bubbling springs. Several cats were already swimming and relaxing inside the pools.

But to get to the springs, the two she-cats would need to cross a rundown two-leg bridge that created a pathway over an empty streambed.
Grassheart tentatively placed her paw on the creaky bridge before swiping it away to hold close to her chest. "You know, I don't trust anything two-legs make... it looks so rundown and spooky! Like it could collapse and my leg could get stuck and then I'd be trapped forever!" The she-cat mewed with worry.
"How about you cross first?" Grassheart stepped back and allowed Mistycloud to take the lead.

Mistycloud

Mistycloud chuckled at the warriors comment.

“I don’t either but you know, we gotta do what we gotta do,” the she-cat spoke. Carefully, the white molly began to cross the bridge. Soon enough, she made it to the other side.

“I’ll be right here, it’s your turn,” Mistycloud tried to be as soothing as possible to keep the warrior calm so Grassheart wouldn’t fall.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 31st, 2023, 10:26 AM
semi-inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Mistycloud

Mistycloud chuckled at the warriors comment.

“I don’t either but you know, we gotta do what we gotta do,” the she-cat spoke. Carefully, the white molly began to cross the bridge. Soon enough, she made it to the other side.

“I’ll be right here, it’s your turn,” Mistycloud tried to be as soothing as possible to keep the warrior calm so Grassheart wouldn’t fall.
Grassheart watched Mistycloud safely cross the rickety bridge. She took a deep breath and scampered across the pathway.
"I did it!" The she-cat exclaimed happily. But as she glanced back, she thought to herself. I could've just gone through the empty streambed...

"Oh look! There's the springs!" Grassheart shook out her pelt and padded towards the pools.
Old January 31st, 2023, 01:00 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Grassheart watched Mistycloud safely cross the rickety bridge. She took a deep breath and scampered across the pathway.
"I did it!" The she-cat exclaimed happily. But as she glanced back, she thought to herself. I could've just gone through the empty streambed...

"Oh look! There's the springs!" Grassheart shook out her pelt and padded towards the pools.
“Good job!” Mistycloud purred she was glad that the molly had made it across safely.
Moving quickly, the warrior bounded after Grassheart.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 31st, 2023, 03:01 PM
semi-inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

“Good job!” Mistycloud purred she was glad that the molly had made it across safely.
Moving quickly, the warrior bounded after Grassheart.
Grassheart dipped her paw tentatively into the bubbling spring. It was hot but not scolding. The she-cat slid into the water and found an underwater ledge for her to sit on. "Come in! These springs are awesome!" She meowed to Mistycloud.
Old January 31st, 2023, 03:17 PM
Lover's Rock

Quote:
Grassheart dipped her paw tentatively into the bubbling spring. It was hot but not scolding. The she-cat slid into the water and found an underwater ledge for her to sit on. "Come in! These springs are awesome!" She meowed to Mistycloud.
Mistycloud

Mistycloud hopped in next to Grassheart and smiled a little.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters