Last post by squidz
Yesterday 11:36 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 02:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Echo sat in clearing, she had been sitting there for most of the afternoon, The molly scanned the clearing her blue hues sparkled as the sun shone at her,Time seemed to slow today but that was normal The Dusk Syndicate did not allow 'Nice' cats well as they knew anyway maybe there would be a cat who was nice?

Her Silver fur rippled as wind went past it she shivered slightly, Looking up she could see that the clouds had covered the sun, Echo's heart raced thinking of having to go back to to the hunter's den there were so many cats in there she hated it for some reason the molly couldn't bear a crowd, But that was okay it would mean cats would not bother her, If she just acted like she was a none then they wouldn't bother her.

Anxiety made her mind race as she spotted a cat across the clearing, Her blue Hues narrowed slightly then she shook her head Stop it Echo maybe there just looking for a friend of theres? No Cats here don't have friends..
Arrow's hues landed on a nervous looking silver cat who was sitting by themselves, looking...worried. It was an expression that he recognized all too well. One that he'd worn way too often for his liking. An expression that reminded him of defeat, and anxiety, and worry...all things that made his heart sink with every second. Arrow's tail lashed back and forth as he looked over at her, almost waiting for her to look over at him again before he said- or did- anything. The tom sighed. Why would she approach him? Even if she was scared, which it appeared she was, there was no way that she would be willing to allow him to come over to her and help.
That was probably out of the question. She was certainly pretty- he could give her that, she looked as though she would attract attention. Perhaps she was just trying to avoid the attention that was undeniably given to her. Arrow couldn't imagine that a cat would not attract attention. In that case, I should definitely leave her alone. He thought, until the voice in the back of his mind began to speak up.

But what if she's lonely?
Shut up. She's not.
She could need a friend.
There's no way.
That's what you think.
FINE!
With a scowl, Arrow padded over towards the she cat, his hues glinting as he looked from side to side, anxious to avoid any unwanted attention himself. He settled down beside her, curling his tail around his paws, his stance more concerned then he cared to mention. Even with his stance being fairly concerned, he didn't look like the friendliest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. "Something I can help you with?" He asked. That was his greeting; although it didn't have the general comforting note that it should have had, given his intentions. Frustrated with this, Arrow's face contorted into a sort of frustrated snarl, and he tried to hide it from the she cat, not wanting her to be worried- if that was her problem.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:08 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

A sharp gaze flicked between the clearing, as a cat emerged, the bushes tremble, revealing the brown and white cat, nicknamed Frenzy, Frenzy's gaze whipped around the clearing again, before she began to walk in an unorganized circle, her tail whipping around her. She coughed, before finally finding a good place to settle and Frenzy soon dozed off.

[OPEN]
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
For the young rowdy kit, the sunny day was a excellent day for roughhousing, or perhaps bullying weak kits who would, probably be stupid hunters. Hunters were weak, every Dusk Syndicate Cat knew that, even young Zyphyr knew that. Her family was a bit weak, being hunters themselves, sure, she loved them, but someone had to be the fighter, the fierce one, and respected by all Dusk Syndicate Members, and that would be for certain, Zyphyr. After spooking off a rather small, two moon old kit, gnawing their ears so they would remember her by, but a little too roughly, making their ears bleed, and they would, perhaps, have to go to some stupid healer. She snickered to herself, yelling to them, to stay out of her way, satisfaction rippling through her dirty, gruffy pelt, as the afternoon sun shone on her pelt, warming her from head to tail, perfect, she need the energy for more bullying, and roughhousing.
Bullying is satisfying, a great enjoyment for me, an excellent activity. Weak kits are very easy, one scratch, and they go running. She thought, a smirk on her face as she strutted across the clearing, claws digging into the dirt, confidence beaming through her. A perfect day for picking on weak kits, the kit thought pleasantly, stomping as she walked, in a marching fashion, a confident stride for sure, as she trotted around. A very perfect day indeed.
But, perhaps, a perfect day can be ruined. For the three moon old, that was a quite easy feat to get, and preform. As the kit thought confidently, and satisfyingly thinking about who they should they pick on next. A single bump slipped her from her thoughts, and wiped on the satisfied smirk off her face, replaced with an irritated, and furious glare. Ugh! Who bumped into me? Zyphyr thought with an annoyed growl, looking up at the cat who she bumped into, they were tall, that was certain. Optics narrowed slightly, fury building up inside of her.

"Hey! You stupid tom!"

She snapped angrily, her furious tone coming into a yell, as she dug her claws into the mud and dirt, tail lashing as she looked up at the dark gray mass. "Watch where you're going!" Zyphyr continued her rage induced explosion, before marching away from Hannibal, grumbling to herself all the way as she marched away, stomping furiously, with an irritated huff. "Stupid old tom...can't even watch where their going!" She grumbled,going toward somewhere she usually went to when in a bad mood, just a place to think, or to pick on other kits, if they were near it, and she made it certain, that they wouldn't come near anymore. She made sure every kit in the group, feared her, and respected her, just like other cats in the Dusk Syndicate. They were tiny steps to what she truly desired, and wanted. Power, full power. The tree was a bit away from the camp, but enough where she could go their without scoldings, or anything of that category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Duskflight
@tawny~
@MootheBean
A white-furred she-cat with one glowing light green eye, and one piercing light blue eye, padded out of the Dusk Syndicate Nursery beside her mate, a light grey and dark grey striped tomcat with green eyes. The she-cat was Sky, for her cloud-white pelt, meanwhile the tomcat was named Lucky, for his green eyes. They payed more attention to their other 2 kits, Felecia and Aurora, rather than Zyphyr. Sky and Lucky stared at Zyphyr as he acted disrespectful towards a very feared cat, Hannibal, and did no action towards it. They simply sat there while she slashed at kits' ears, and harmed them at as young as 2 moons old. While he was stomping away, Sky approached Hannibal in a very unworthy manner. "You shouldn't have PUSHED our daughter! It's.. all.. your.. FAULT!" She head-butted him in the chest. "STAY AWAY from our daughter!" She threatened him. Lucky padded up to him and pushed him before leaving. He called back, "Now you know how it feels!", before entering the Nursery with Zyphyr, Felecia, and Aurora.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Aurora whimpered a bit before following her parents into the nursery. "Momma, that cat that you shouted at looked scary..." She looked back to see Hannibal still there and shivered, pressing herself closer to her mother.

(Do we go to the nursery?)
{My apologies for the late reply!}

It wasn't uncommon to have kits out of the nursery, though usually they had the decent mind to stay away from dangerous looking cats, or at least their parents did. But then again, half the time, the parents that let their kits out of the nursery before they were well capable of protecting themselves, didn't care if their kits died by the paws of a Syndicate member or not and very likely didn't want to take care of the kits anyways. Hannibal didn't have any problem with kits, they were like anything else to him and half the time, he truly paid them no mind. It's when they were rude, that's when they catch his attention and quite frankly it's not the kind of attention you want from this tom if you want his attention at all.
Nonetheless, the dark grey tom hardly even noticed that Zephyr even existed, his gaze focused on other cats of the clearing, cats that he needed to keep his attention on for very specific reasons.
However he did hear the tiny sound of approaching pawsteps and swiveled his ear in the direction, his orange-red gaze slowly sliding to the side where he could see the kit approaching, without a care in the world, hardly even paying attention to wherever she was going and just as what he could predict, the kit went running into his side, Hannibal not even making a sound or even moving in the slightest as the kit bumped into him and promptly grew an agitated face.
What a curious reaction.
Now what she said next. That wiped the curiousity away and filled him with a dangerous, boiling void of nothingness. It wasn't the nothingness that he felt on the daily basis it's the deep, eternal nothingness that brewed his most darkest, evilest of intentions. It was the nothingness that no cat ever wanted him to feel because what came from it.. Was a horror so unimaginable it would put the dark forest to immediate shame, it was a horror so demented that nothing else could compare to it. It was what made Hannibal, by far, the most feared cat in the Syndicate. And yet.. His outward appearance didn't change, not in the slightest, the only thing that changed was a minuscule look in his eyes. His tongue flicked across his lips as Zephyr padded away, his sole attention focused on that kit. Oh Starclan save her soul. He contemplated following her but decided this process.. It would be slow. Painfully slow. Insidious in nature.

The tip of his tail flicked in dark thought as his eyes remained trained on the place he saw the young she-cat disappear. His thoughts were promptly interrupted as another cat approached him, it only took him a second to figure out this was the mother of the incredible disrespectful kit, the tom not bothering to speak to the she-cat as she accused Hannibal of something he very obviously did not do. When the white she-cat headbutted him in the chest, a soft grunt escaped the tom and it took every single ounce of his being not to aim a well aimed slice and open this she-cats neck to bleed out in front of him without a prayer of being saved, bleeding out in front of the whole clan without a single hope of surviving. But he didn't. He didn't utter a single word. He didn't do a thing. All good things to those who wait.
When Lucky pushed him, he nearly threw himself on the tom and began to chew off his face in the most vicious manner possible. But he didn't. He simply stood and stared after the two parents, his gaze lingering on Aurora who trailed after with a whimper. He's made up his mind.
Starclan won't be able to save this family. No one will.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

It wasn't uncommon to have kits out of the nursery, though usually they had the decent mind to stay away from dangerous looking cats, or at least their parents did. But then again, half the time, the parents that let their kits out of the nursery before they were well capable of protecting themselves, didn't care if their kits died by the paws of a Syndicate member or not and very likely didn't want to take care of the kits anyways. Hannibal didn't have any problem with kits, they were like anything else to him and half the time, he truly paid them no mind. It's when they were rude, that's when they catch his attention and quite frankly it's not the kind of attention you want from this tom if you want his attention at all.
Nonetheless, the dark grey tom hardly even noticed that Zephyr even existed, his gaze focused on other cats of the clearing, cats that he needed to keep his attention on for very specific reasons.
However he did hear the tiny sound of approaching pawsteps and swiveled his ear in the direction, his orange-red gaze slowly sliding to the side where he could see the kit approaching, without a care in the world, hardly even paying attention to wherever she was going and just as what he could predict, the kit went running into his side, Hannibal not even making a sound or even moving in the slightest as the kit bumped into him and promptly grew an agitated face.
What a curious reaction.
Now what she said next. That wiped the curiousity away and filled him with a dangerous, boiling void of nothingness. It wasn't the nothingness that he felt on the daily basis it's the deep, eternal nothingness that brewed his most darkest, evilest of intentions. It was the nothingness that no cat ever wanted him to feel because what came from it.. Was a horror so unimaginable it would put the dark forest to immediate shame, it was a horror so demented that nothing else could compare to it. It was what made Hannibal, by far, the most feared cat in the Syndicate. And yet.. His outward appearance didn't change, not in the slightest, the only thing that changed was a minuscule look in his eyes. His tongue flicked across his lips as Zephyr padded away, his sole attention focused on that kit. Oh Starclan save her soul. He contemplated following her but decided this process.. It would be slow. Painfully slow. Insidious in nature.

The tip of his tail flicked in dark thought as his eyes remained trained on the place he saw the young she-cat disappear. His thoughts were promptly interrupted as another cat approached him, it only took him a second to figure out this was the mother of the incredible disrespectful kit, the tom not bothering to speak to the she-cat as she accused Hannibal of something he very obviously did not do. When the white she-cat headbutted him in the chest, a soft grunt escaped the tom and it took every single ounce of his being not to aim a well aimed slice and open this she-cats neck to bleed out in front of him without a prayer of being saved, bleeding out in front of the whole clan without a single hope of surviving. But he didn't. He didn't utter a single word. He didn't do a thing. All good things to those who wait.
When Lucky pushed him, he nearly threw himself on the tom and began to chew off his face in the most vicious manner possible. But he didn't. He simply stood and stared after the two parents, his gaze lingering on Aurora who trailed after with a whimper. He's made up his mind.
(my god... )

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old February 6th, 2017, 04:15 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

A few hours later, Frenzy was awake, obviously agitated from her dreams, she lashed her tail..

The brown and white she-cat found sympathy in the chatter, odd.. She was never sympathetic, so why now?
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Aurora whimpered a bit before following her parents into the nursery. "Momma, that cat that you shouted at looked scary..." She looked back to see Hannibal still there and shivered, pressing herself closer to her mother.

(Do we go to the nursery?)
Well, I guess!
@Duskflight
@MootheBean
@tawny~
OFF WE GO--TO THE NURSERY!
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 6th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

What a curious reaction.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE HANNIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHGHGH! <3
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old February 7th, 2017, 11:55 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

He gave a quick shrug "That isn't for me to decide honestly you would have to have a nice little chat with the commander about what they thing. But as far as im hearing I don't see why not. I personally haven't killed many cats but theres many that has done so... I believe theres a cat here whoses a little cannibalistic. But those are rumors i believe" Stretching out slightly he got up from his sited position stretching out his paws before he suddenly started to walk off. IT was that time on which he forgotten what he was doing. Looking around slightly his ears flickered slightly before he resided back in his usual position and began once more in his grooming process. He had always had this problem in which he forgot what he was doing and what he needed to be doing. It all started when he was almost an apprentice type age and had received an injury to his head. He was put off to his business and was still able to complete his task... he just needed help with reminders when it came to that
Aurora leaned forward, ears pricked and a smile crept up on her muzzle. Her eyes narrowed into very thin slits and she let out a rather harsh purr. "Really? Cannibals? Well, those really are some crooked cats and I would very much enjoy meeting them. And your commander... do you think you could introduce me to them? I'm sure he would very much enjoy having a cat like me around," Aurora said, her voice now smooth like silk. She eyed the tom and his rather weird behavior but dismissed it. "Would you willing to take me to your commander...er... You never told me your name, dear."
Old February 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Illusion's gaze shifted between his hues. There was a silence and suddenly she was feeling nervous. Sometimes she hated how much he thought before he spoke, but when he finally said something, he silently let out a breath of relief. So he knew. Sure, she was a flirt, but she'd never cheat more than a little flirting. It was in her nature after all. Hades had been the one who caught her attention the most, he was different in her eyes, a cat who didn't fall for her manipulative ways. A cat who seemed to know she had no kittypet background and never treated her as such. "I'm happy it's you who'll be raising them," she replied, wondering if the half-answered question would throw him off. What could she say? She wasn't that dumb to believe he didn't assume the worst at first. Illusion enjoyed seeing confusion, however she seemed to never be able to do it to him. It drove her mad in a way she liked.
Boop~ @Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2017, 01:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Illusion's gaze shifted between his hues. There was a silence and suddenly she was feeling nervous. Sometimes she hated how much he thought before he spoke, but when he finally said something, he silently let out a breath of relief. So he knew. Sure, she was a flirt, but she'd never cheat more than a little flirting. It was in her nature after all. Hades had been the one who caught her attention the most, he was different in her eyes, a cat who didn't fall for her manipulative ways. A cat who seemed to know she had no kittypet background and never treated her as such. "I'm happy it's you who'll be raising them," she replied, wondering if the half-answered question would throw him off. What could she say? She wasn't that dumb to believe he didn't assume the worst at first. Illusion enjoyed seeing confusion, however she seemed to never be able to do it to him. It drove her mad in a way she liked.
(So sorry about this late reply!)
Hades purred and leant forward, brushing his muzzle against hers. He loved Illusion with all his heart. He had to admit that when she flirted with others, it drove him nuts with jealousy, but he was slowly learning to deal with it. Hades knew that Illusion would never cheat on him though. Despite her flirtatious nature, he saw loyalty in her. He refused to believe anything else. "Our kits will be amazing", he murmured to her, chuckling softly to himself as he imagined miniature versions of him and his mate. These kits were going to complete his life. They would be the perfect family. A mother, a father, and kits. The perfect picture. Too bad that would end eventually. "I'm sure everyone else will be jealous of how perfect our kits will be", he said, a small smirk resting on his maw. Wouldn't it just be so funny, seeing other toms with jealous expressions sprawled across their faces. Toms that had thought they might've had a thing with Illusion. Hades liked making other cats jealous, he just didn't like being jealous himself. The egyptian mau didn't like showing he had any weaknesses. And he certainly did. Illusion. He kept their relationship secret for he didn't want anything bad to happen. He just wondered if Illusion had let their secret spill.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen