Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:05 PM

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
Echopaw sensed the anger build up in his mentors voice, so he began to shrink to the ground. 'Is she going to attack me. She wouldn't do that. Would she?' thought Echopaw with alarm.
Bluestream felt her fur pick up and so she smoothed it down and tried to stay as calm as she could to not frighten her poor traumatized Apprentice. "I'm sorry, Echopaw. It's just that you need to calm down before you really get me angry. If you thought that was angry, wait till you see me really ticked off. I will rip your fur out and place it on the tree over there." She meowed half teasing. "I'm usually a calm, levelheaded cat." she finished.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.

Last edited by Fawn; December 13th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream stood up and stretched till it hurt. She padded to the center of the clearing and yawned. "Sure." She mumbled sleepily.
"Mmm perhaps you'll pluck another squirrel from the trees again, huh?" Pinestorm chuckled, leaning over to give her ear a quick lick. "Stop being so cute," he huffed down at her, green eyes sparkling as he took in Nightstream's sleepy appearance.

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Bluestream felt her fur pick up and so she smoothed it down and tried to stay as calm as she could to not frighten her poor traumatized Apprentice. "I'm sorry, Echopaw. It's just that you need to calm down before you really get me angry. If you thought that was angry, wait till you see me really ticked off. I will rip your fur out and place it on the tree over there." She meowed half teasing. "I'm usually a calm, levelheaded cat." she finished.
"Let's just hunt. I will listen to you for now on." Replied Echopaw. Echopaw sniffed the air and scented a lizard on the marshy shadowclan ground. He got into a crouch and moved his tail with excitement.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955

Last edited by Fawn; December 13th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
"Let's just hunt. I will listen to you for now on." Replied Echopaw. Echopaw sniffed the air and scented a lizard on the marshy shadowclan ground. He got into a crouch and moved his tail with excitement.
Bluestream looked at her apprentice with a roll of her eyes. She let out a long sigh. "You can't catch prey like that. Make sure your tail stays to the ground, but don't let it brush up against the leaves or you'll scare your prey away. Get lower, but same as your tail don't let leaves brush up against your belly fur. Oh and Make your crouch tighter." whispered Bluestream as she quietly walked over to the young tom.

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Bluestream looked at her apprentice with a roll of her eyes. She let out a long sigh. "You can't catch prey like that. Make sure your tail stays to the ground, but don't let it brush up against the leaves or you'll scare your prey away. Get lower, but same as your tail don't let leaves brush up against your belly fur. Oh and Make your crouch tighter." whispered Bluestream as she quietly walked over to the young tom.
He looked at her and let his tail go still and placed it closer to the forest floor, but making sure it didn't brush any leaves. He got tighter into the hunters crouch and began slowly stalking the lizard. The lizard took no notice of Echopaw. He pounced and landed squarely on top of the small slipery body and swiftly bit it's neck, killing it. "How is that?" asked the Shadowclan apprentice.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Mmm perhaps you'll pluck another squirrel from the trees again, huh?" Pinestorm chuckled, leaning over to give her ear a quick lick. "Stop being so cute," he huffed down at her, green eyes sparkling as he took in Nightstream's sleepy appearance.
Nightstream purred and shakes herself to wake up. She smelled mouse. "Mouse." She hissed. Mouse? Why didn't it smell us? she started to stalk towards the scent till she saw a small mouse tail sticking out of the brush.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
He looked at her and let his tail go still and placed it closer to the forest floor, but making sure it didn't brush any leaves. He got tighter into the hunters crouch and began slowly stalking the lizard. The lizard took no notice of Echopaw. He pounced and landed squarely on top of the small slipery body and swiftly bit it's neck, killing it. "How is that?" asked the Shadowclan apprentice.
"That was nice. Do you remember what we do after we catch a piece of food that starclan sacrificed for us?" replied Bluestream with a purr.

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
"That was nice. Do you remember what we do after we catch a piece of food that starclan sacrificed for us?" replied Bluestream with a purr.
"We thank them for giving this life for ours." smiled Echopaw. He put his face to the dead body of his catch. "Thank you starclan for the life of this prey. Thanks for all you have given the clans." He whispered to his fresh kill. He looked up at the sky with a long smile. "Thank you, mother." he sighed. He didn't let the sadness flood over him.

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
"We thank them for giving this life for ours." smiled Echopaw. He put his face to the dead body of his catch. "Thank you starclan for the life of this prey. Thanks for all you have given the clans." He whispered to his fresh kill. He looked up at the sky with a long smile. "Thank you, mother." he sighed. He didn't let the sadness flood over him.
"I know you miss your mother, Echopaw. I miss my mother as well. Her name was Brightshower. She was the best mother there was until she was killed by Shadowgaze from this clan, until he was exiled from the clan for committing that crime. He's dead now, Thank Starclan." she mumbled, then she realized the last part was the wrong thing to say.

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:
"I know you miss your mother, Echopaw. I miss my mother as well. Her name was Brightshower. She was the best mother there was until she was killed by Shadowgaze from this clan, until he was exiled from the clan for committing that crime. He's dead now, Thank Starclan." she mumbled, then she realized the last part was the wrong thing to say.
"I'm sorry for what my father did. I don't even want to say he is my father. I do miss my mother, but I have you. I wish you were my mother... instead of...Flightfeather." he sighed.