by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 08:14 AM

Old November 25th, 2021, 10:06 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Stempaw limped into the medicine den. He was chasing a rabbit when a burrow collapsed. He had thankfully pulled himself out, but he thought he had broken his leg. “Bounceberry?” He called into the darkness. “Are you there?”

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old November 26th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The huge tom limbed his way into the medicine den behind the ShadowClan leader, their camp was extremely strange and the strong reek of ShadowClan made him want to throw-up. Batglare fixed his stern glower onto the tom that served as ShadowClan's medicine cat. His den reeked of the flowery scent of lavender and it made Batglare wonder if the number of cats that have died or gotten in here was so high that the smell of rot and blood needed to be covered up with lavender.

He didn't bother addressing the tom and hobbled his way over to open space. Batglare hadn't bothered letting Dawnstar know that Snowypaw had darted off not long after being led to the camp. They'd be safer out of ShadowClan's grasp over staying with him. Running wasn't an option Batglare could take, his shoulder was utterly dislocated, so following along with the massive she-cat was all he could do. "You could let me leave like I wanted to originally," Batglare growled in a dry tone while rolling his eyes at Dawnstar, uncaring of her reaction.

Bouncyball? The senior warrior found the name rather strange to call your medicine cat but didn't comment on it since it wasn't his place. Knowing the toad leader was going to ask about Snowypaw, he spoke up with a dull hiss. "The apprentice is gone." Once he was seated, he was tempted to see if he could lift a forepaw to prob along his head to find the bump he knew was on his head. The idea was dashing after he flinched away and took all the weight off his left shoulder after it flared to life with pain. The bone was protruding strangely underneath the fur and skin, it didn't hurt when he left it alone, it just looked strange in his opinion.

"I need you to pop my shoulder back in place." Ignoring what he figured would be a fuming Toadystar, he directed his words to Bounceberry with a touch more respect than he had offered the leader. Medicine cats were neutral or were supposed to be neutral, so Batglare didn't see the point in taking out his aggravation with the situation on him.
@Undertaker @Fletcher

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 30th, 2021, 09:13 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
She had to admit, him actually caring was weird. Being completely honest, she kind of appreciated the care, At least, she would if she wasn't all bloody and stuff. Briarpaw shrugged noncommittally when he tried reassuring her, say that it would be okay. He was probably lying. To her and himself. But she decided to just roll with it. As he placed the seeds at her paws, she glanced at them then looked back up at him, before stooping down and lapping them up with swift movements of her tongue. Wobbling slightly, she suppressed a groan. Ow. It hurt really bad. She wondered if she should mention her inability to see out of one eyes, but decided against it. He had probably already guessed it, anyways.

@Fletcher
Bouncepaw nodded before grabbing some soaked moss and gently dabbing it around the worst of the wounds, sucking up the blood and putting pressure on the parts it still seemed to be bleeding.

The seeds he had her eat were poppy seeds, which would dull the pain and make her drowsy. He was so stressed, he began purring in an attempt to comfort both himself and the heavily wounded apprentice, "D-do not stress yourself, keep still, keep s-still..."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old December 5th, 2021, 12:33 AM

@Moonraven @Undertaker

Bounceberry approached the larger tom, he probably matched the cat in height or length, but was much slimmer and less bulky. He gave a glance to his leader and gave a respectful knot once more. He circled the stranger, saying not a word and conducting a thorough investigation. As he approached the other cat, smelling strongly of pine, he worked. Though one of his eyes was split like the sky, he appeared to be very thorough and meticulous. He continued to listen, quiet, as the Windclanner spoke. It was only when he was told what was requested of him, when he actually decided to chime in..

"Y-yes. That will not be a problem, I've handled a few dislocations in the past." he spoke, tone and cadence rhythmic and soothing, it was an antithesis to the way Dawnstar acted; smooth, sly, and charismatic, as opposed to cruel, imposing, and powerful.

Of course, that didn't mean he wasn't dangerous. Regardless though he was here to do a job, he got up on his hind legs right next to Batglare. He took a brief few moments to palpate his paws around the injured cat's shoulder, making sure he knew where he was moving.

"All i-it takes is a bit of force, and a little..." he gave a grunt, just barely, as he suddenly moved and clicked the dislocated shoulder back into place, letting out a sickly pop from the other Tom's bones, "Finnese."

He fell back, observing his handiwork and sitting down with a satisfied nod. He looked over to Dawnstar again, remaining quiet but standing ready in case she required anything else of him.

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!

Last edited by Fletcher; December 5th, 2021 at 12:33 AM.
Old December 26th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Fletcher
@Silverspot11

—Rainburst—

The cream colored tabby warrior hurried into the medicine cat’s den, careful not to hurt the little kit she was carrying in her maw. Rainburst was also cautious not to bump into anything, or any cat, for that matter. Gently, as gently as she could, Rainburst set the little kit down in the floor of the den.

“Excuse me!” she called out. “Bounceberry? There’s a kit that needs medical attention here,” Rainburst paused, then added. “I don’t mean to be a bother!” Rainburst licked a bit of blood off the kit’s fur, hoping that Lilykit wouldn’t die. Rainburst didn’t know what she would do if the kit died.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; December 26th, 2021 at 01:53 PM.
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:05 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Lilykit continued to lay on the floor. Her little breaths were shallow.
@Brightlight

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; December 26th, 2021 at 02:06 PM.
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
@Fletcher
@Silverspot11

—Rainburst—

The cream colored tabby warrior hurried into the medicine cat’s den, careful not to hurt the little kit she was carrying in her maw. Rainburst was also cautious not to bump into anything, or any cat, for that matter. Gently, as gently as she could, Rainburst set the little kit down in the floor of the den.

“Excuse me!” she called out. “Bounceberry? There’s a kit that needs medical attention here,” Rainburst paused, then added. “I don’t mean to be a bother!” Rainburst licked a bit of blood off the kit’s fur, hoping that Lilykit wouldn’t die. Rainburst didn’t know what she would do if the kit died.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Lilykit continued to lay on the floor. Her little breaths were shallow.
@Brightlight
A small, fluffy, and snow-white creature came hopping into the den, aquiver with indignation. How dare that big mean cat carry her sister around! Just like the other mean big cats that Mintkit remembered from when she was little. "WIIIIIIIWYYYYYYYYYYY!" Mintkit mewled unnecessarily loudly before spotting another tiny white heap on the ground, splattered with red stuff. What WAS that? The kit ran over and sniffed Lilykit. She smelled weird! REALLY weird! Mintkit turned and begain hissing at the cat next to her sister. "Wet Wiwy go!" She squeaked, her fur puffing up, something which only served to make her less menacing. Her sister was, Mintkit realized, not moving. That was NOT good AT ALL. "What you do to Wiwy!?" She mewed at the top of her tiny lungs, arching her back. Had this cat been mean to Lilykit, like her own mother had been?

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.
Old December 26th, 2021, 03:23 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Lilykit squeaks ever so softly but remains unconcious.
(Maybe Mintkit could tell the other kits what is happening to Lilykit?)
@Brightlight @WinterBug @Fletcher

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; December 27th, 2021 at 11:27 AM.
Old December 27th, 2021, 12:57 PM

@Brightlight @WinterBug @Silverspot11

Bounceberry trot out of the herb storage, alerted by the commotion of approximately too much commotion. He eyed Rainburst and the kit shrieking so hard it made him pin his ears back. Bounceberry ushered the older cat and the disproportionately loud kit to the entrance. He flicked his tail, eyes lidded and tense.

"Rainburst, please t-take the screaming child out of here," he said, possibly a bit too forcefully, "Unless one is offering some sort of assistance, I'd rather no one be in the den but who actually needs help, rather than...causing a scene," he sighed, giving Mintkit a disapproving glower.

Bounceberry got to work on the kit, picking her up and carrying her over to the crick. He positioned her carefully, making sure her head was above the water, and let the cool stream wash the blood away.

Bounceberry

Old December 27th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@WinterBug

—Rainburst—

The cream colored warrior let herself be led to the entrance of the den, and dipped her head in acknowledgement of Bounceberry’s words. Rainburst had knew it was a good idea not to respond to the little kit’s screeching antics, she had been pretty sure that Bounceberrry wouldn’t have wanted chaos in the den.

“Alright, little one.” Rainburst whispered quietly, leading Mintkit out of the den. “Let’s go somewhere nicer, shall we?” As she left, Rainburst cast a glance over her shoulder at Bounceberry and Lilykit. She was sure the little kit was in good paws, but still Rainburst made a quiet plead to Starclan. Rainburst couldn’t handle the thought of a kit dying while she sat by and did nothing. She couldn’t.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; December 28th, 2021 at 09:44 AM.