Today 08:00 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:52 AM

Old December 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Dewstorm had nothing to do and stretched out in the wet air that surrounded her. She sighed and finally decided to choose a small piece from the prey pile, she ended up clawing a red fish that was slightly scrawny. She ate it quickly without hesitation and sneezed from the slighty cold,dewy like air. She shook her head and walked across the clearing. She stretched before laying down comfortably.

Dewstorm's paw ached with unease and she hoped to fish properly soon, although her paw wasn't infected...but fishing was not easy with a sore paw anyways. She licked it frequently and regularly, cleaning it and hoping it would heal faster. ("Mousedung! how did a small sharp stone from fishing cause such a sore paw?....it should be healed already...")

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Old December 9th, 2016, 09:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade flicked her tail in an amused way, perhaps she should try and keep conversation going. "So" daisyshade quickly turned her head craning her neck as they exit the camp, making sure no one had followed or was listening she continued "What do you think of this, uh darkforest belief that riverclan has adapted?" She asked nervously. Hanging her head low, perhaps asking tumble step if anyone wasn't a good idea.

"Oh lovely, the river sounds like a great idea" she meows trying to cover up her question. "I think your right, all the prey we can get until our paws turn into ice" she meows with a little bit of enthusiasm.
[ Post in the Territory? c: ]

TumbleStep was quick to follow after DaisyShade, but he managed to trip over his own paws once or twice. However, he swiftly got back up again and chased after her. He even met her gaze when she looked back at him. What an improvement he's made! He felt pride for himself, which encouraged him to pad beside her instead of behind her. Unfortunately, he didn't feel as confident as to keep his head raised. As he clumsily tripped and crawled at her right flank, he kept his ears erect for a sign of her voice. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped at her question.

What did he think of their new, forced belief? Well, he didn't like it. He was a StarClan follower, through and through. The Dark Forest didn't deserve his prayers. He hadn't thought about it much until now, so her interest in his beliefs had been rather shocking - especially since nobody's ever really been interested in him. TumbleStep thought her swift coverup was sweet, but it would be near to impossible to clear his mind of her previous words. DaisyShade's compliment on his suggestion of the river, though, did cheer him up a bit, and he smiled brightly, his eyes twinkling with pride.

``I-I-Thank y-you,`` He meowed, referring to her enthusiastic compliment. He even glanced up at her to allow her a short look at his thankful, and happy expression at her words. TumbleStep cleared his throat once again as he remembered her first sentence, and then he began to speak. ``The-the Dark F-Forest doesn't d-d-deserve RiverC-Clan as a f-follower. I-I th-think B-BuckNight is in-insane, as-as is Th-ThornFrost. They've ch-changed every-everything.``
Old December 10th, 2016, 02:20 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Summerpaw looked slightly confused for a moment, before her bright smile returned and her hues went back to their original state. "Oh really? Well, what would your definition of...'interesting' be?" She asked, cocking her head to the side in a kit-like manner. She wanted to find out more so that she could use it later when she wanted to, because at the moment, no information that she had was working. "Also...I have a...question. Am I- am I not interesting to you? Because...you seem a little...I don't know, different when I'm talking to you," Summerpaw mewed. She hadn't been planning on telling Brackenpaw that; the words had just sort of seemed to come out.

Still, she was half glad that she had gotten the words out. After all, she had been feeling slightly confused and now perhaps she would be able to make some sense out of this. Perhaps now she could actually figure out how she could get closer to this tom who seemed so...uninterested in her. Which is not normal, and why is this so weird, I knew not everyone would think I was interesting forever, Summerpaw thought, trying to shrug it off as though it were nothing. Still, it felt strange. Knowing that there was actually someone who, in her thoughts, was 'immune' to her charms made her feel pretty strange. As though she hadn't thought that she would ever be able to come down, as though she had thought that she would eventually win everyone over. Summerpaw considered herself to be pretty good at winning other cats over, but with Brackenpaw...was she not good enough? Was there something wrong with her in his opinion? She wasn't quite sure, but if there was, she was determined to fix it and make herself better. The best she could be.
(I apologize that this is such a late reply!)
Brackenpaw stopped sweeping his tail back and forth as Summerpaw quickly replied. "Interesting?", Brackenpaw started. His eyes focused on the sandy ground in front of him and he appeared as if he was not listening nor thinking but he was, he simply wasn't making much eye contact with Summerpaw. "Well i've never really thought about it, since no one has ever asked but I guess I define interesting as something that isn't part of normal everyday life and something that stands out and is different from the rest", Brackenpaw continued. He thought about what he had said, is that how he defined interesting? Something that wasn't normal? Something that stood out from everything else? Then, Summerpaw's voice brought him out of his thoughts. Did he not find her interesting? Brackenpaw opened his mouth to reply but quickly snapped it shut so he could think before he spoke. Do I appear different when I talk to Summerpaw? What does she mean by 'different'? Does she think I don't find her interesting?. All those thoughts swirled around in Brackenpaw's head and the thoughts made him feel as though a mini headache was coming on.
"Well, I don't find you not interesting", Brackenpaw finally said. "I think you are interesting but I don't know much about you just yet so, I don't have too much opinion about you right now", the calico tom explained. How Summerpaw would take that, he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if she would be offended, pleased or maybe she might not even care about what he had said. But then, why would she bother asking him if he wasn't interested in his opinion. Then after that, he thought about her next stated phrase. "Define 'different'", the apprentice then said, holding back an amused chuckle.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 10th, 2016, 04:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(I apologize that this is such a late reply!)

Brackenpaw stopped sweeping his tail back and forth as Summerpaw quickly replied. "Interesting?", Brackenpaw started. His eyes focused on the sandy ground in front of him and he appeared as if he was not listening nor thinking but he was, he simply wasn't making much eye contact with Summerpaw. "Well i've never really thought about it, since no one has ever asked but I guess I define interesting as something that isn't part of normal everyday life and something that stands out and is different from the rest", Brackenpaw continued. He thought about what he had said, is that how he defined interesting? Something that wasn't normal? Something that stood out from everything else? Then, Summerpaw's voice brought him out of his thoughts. Did he not find her interesting? Brackenpaw opened his mouth to reply but quickly snapped it shut so he could think before he spoke. Do I appear different when I talk to Summerpaw? What does she mean by 'different'? Does she think I don't find her interesting?. All those thoughts swirled around in Brackenpaw's head and the thoughts made him feel as though a mini headache was coming on.

"Well, I don't find you not interesting", Brackenpaw finally said. "I think you are interesting but I don't know much about you just yet so, I don't have too much opinion about you right now", the calico tom explained. How Summerpaw would take that, he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if she would be offended, pleased or maybe she might not even care about what he had said. But then, why would she bother asking him if he wasn't interested in his opinion. Then after that, he thought about her next stated phrase. "Define 'different'", the apprentice then said, holding back an amused chuckle.
Summerpaw listened to Brackenpaw speak, and her ears tilted forwards in a harmless, friendly manner. She smiled a little, and realized that Brackenpaw's description of the word 'interesting' made a lot of sense. Something that isn't a part of everyday life, She thought with a small shrug. So...would counting to me talk as interesting? Summerpaw wondered, feeling a small electric jolt shoot through her. She examined the other apprentice for a moment with her light, sage colored hues. Was he interesting to her? He definitely seemed to stand out, that was for sure. Although that could have just been her confusion with how...different he seemed when he was speaking to her. Different in the sense that he really didn't seem to be interested in her appearance quite as much as her as a cat in general. Which was something that she both appreciated and was scared of. Did she really want to allow him to stick around, see who she actually was? He's bothering to try. So why not let him? She thought, with a small flick of her tail."Hm. So in general, you care about me? Like, just me and not what I-" She cut herself off, feeling strange for a moment and she averted her eyes from him. She suddenly became very interested in the ground, staring at it as though something she had never seen before had just crawled up from under it.

"D-define different? Oh, well...it's kind of complicated...but in general, a lot of cats talk to me because of what I look like. Especially toms. All the time. They want me to take...well, an interest in them. And you just seem different from them, like you actually want to get to know me and you don't care what I look like and you don't- well- actually care about me taking an interest in you. More than a friendly interest, I mean. So...you're different." Summerpaw mewed. Did that make sense? It did to her, but she wondered if it would to Brackenpaw. Oh StarClan, what if I'm wrong? What if he does want me to, and I've just offended the only cat who actually didn't come right out and act all stupid around me? She thought, with a sudden jolt of realization. She hoped that wouldn't be the case. Brackenpaw seemed like a nice tom, even if she didn't know him that well, and she had always hated rejecting others.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Crimsonmoon swallowed another tough mouthful of her prey and her stomach groaned in response. She flicked her ears back in embarrassment at the sound before replying. "I could smell the char and smoke, but didn't see the fire ruins, thankfully it didn't come too near to our clan." She pawed at her food a moment longer before continuing with a bored sigh. "As usual it was uneventful, none of the clans would dare trespass here." She lifted her gaze to watch his, ears perking attentively again. "We're strong, they're weak. Why even try." She further explained before reaching down to pull third meager mouthful out of her meal, the feeling of the tough meat made her teeth sore by this point and she had to put a clawed paw in the mouse to be able to tear the bite free. "This is what I hate the most about leaf bare." She sighed miserably and began the work of chewing the leather-like meat.
Pastblaze lifted a brow at the crimson molly as her stomach groaned at the bite, though instead of questioning her about it he simply listened to her following words. His nose scrunched up slightly at the thought of the smokey aroma on their territory. It was good that she hadn't come across any sign of the fire getting too close to Riverclan. Of course, they could be fine due to the fact that their territory probably couldn't even catch fire since it was wet with marshes and bogs, so that didn't seem to be a worry. But that wasn't the only thing that could've been bad for Riverclan during such events. "That's good - if the fire got too close than there could've been a chance that the smoke might have pouted the water. And that's not what we need so close to leaf-bare."

His ears twitched when Crimsonmoon claimed that the other clans wouldn't dare trespass. He gave a content nod to this, pleased to hear that the other clans haven't even bothered. He was sure that they wouldn't due to the difference if prey, yet if Thunderclan or Windclan became desperate for prey since they had lost much of their territory to the flames, than they might become desperate enough to try something like stealing Riverclan's prey. But Crimsonmoon was right - they were strong, the others were weak. Especially since they had a leader like Bucknight.

The silver tom's gaze turned towards the mouse as the molly seemed aggravated at it. He could tell that the meat much be tough, having noticed how she had tried to rip off the mouthfuls. "Yes, it can be inconveniencing," the young warrior noted. Pastblaze hated how leaf-bare limited their prey. It froze over the river and starved the other animals - soon there would be hardly any meat on prey's small bones. His tail gave a small lash at this thought.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:06 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ Post in the Territory? c: ]

TumbleStep was quick to follow after DaisyShade, but he managed to trip over his own paws once or twice. However, he swiftly got back up again and chased after her. He even met her gaze when she looked back at him. What an improvement he's made! He felt pride for himself, which encouraged him to pad beside her instead of behind her. Unfortunately, he didn't feel as confident as to keep his head raised. As he clumsily tripped and crawled at her right flank, he kept his ears erect for a sign of her voice. His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped at her question.

What did he think of their new, forced belief? Well, he didn't like it. He was a StarClan follower, through and through. The Dark Forest didn't deserve his prayers. He hadn't thought about it much until now, so her interest in his beliefs had been rather shocking - especially since nobody's ever really been interested in him. TumbleStep thought her swift coverup was sweet, but it would be near to impossible to clear his mind of her previous words. DaisyShade's compliment on his suggestion of the river, though, did cheer him up a bit, and he smiled brightly, his eyes twinkling with pride.

``I-I-Thank y-you,`` He meowed, referring to her enthusiastic compliment. He even glanced up at her to allow her a short look at his thankful, and happy expression at her words. TumbleStep cleared his throat once again as he remembered her first sentence, and then he began to speak. ``The-the Dark F-Forest doesn't d-d-deserve RiverC-Clan as a f-follower. I-I th-think B-BuckNight is in-insane, as-as is Th-ThornFrost. They've ch-changed every-everything.``
@Dux Sure

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 10th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Heronwing continued to look over her shoulder every so often. The other Clans had moved closer to RiverClan, which made her uneasy. Rainberry still hadn't come back to camp, and the tabby she-cat was beginning to worry.

Fallenspirit sighed. She grabbed a piece of prey and settled down to eat it. Often, she womdered if anyone would miss her if she just dissapeared, but she didn't think so.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 10th, 2016, 01:59 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Glancing up from his wash, Shalefur let his gaze rest on the warrior who had approached him. He'd seen him around - Russetswiril, if he recalled correctly. Inaudibly, a growl rumbled in his throat. For some reason, the former loner had never really liked the senior warrior, but couldn't pinpoint a reason for it. Something about the dusted brown tom put him quiet on edge, cutting through his arrogant aura that constantly surrounded him. "That's me. It used to be just Shale, but I guess for whatever reason they just tack on that last part," the tom huffed eye an exaggerated eye-roll. He let his gaze wander off just a bit, only half paying attention to what the rest of his fellow Clanmate was saying.

Shalefur perked up at the mention of snow. Old, foggy memories from when he was a kit flooded his mind - yelps of laughter and joy coming from him and his littermates as they trampled through the powdery white fluff, just a few moons into their life. There was a faint tug at Shalefur's otherwise cold heart, but it didn't last long. "All snow is good for is scaring away prey and slipping," the tom grouched, but then let a snarky smile slip onto his face. "I mean, it can be quite hilarious to watch a training session - slipping all around on the ice and such." A purr escaped the warriors lips as he shook his head, looking over at Russetswirl. "It's Russetswirl, am I right?" the tom inquired, despite already knowing his name. A bit of an edge lined his voice, but was barely noticeable amongst his facial features.
"...Oh- it's just something the clans do, adding a suffix for something that seems to mesh with your prefix, or maybe just a trait that defines you." Russetswirl grinned, trying not to pay attention to Shalefur's rudeness- even if he'd gotten slightly better at knowing if others didn't really like him or not after being forced to deal with his sister. His patterned fur bristled slightly as the tom rolled his eyes, but he cheerfully ignored it with his speech, hoping that it would be able to make his new clanmate a bit more open towards others. "I guess you could say that it's funny to watch- except when somebody gets hurt, of course." The warrior mewed, absentmindedly attempting to appeal to the tom's interests in order to strike up a better conversation.

"But if you look at the snow covering Thunderclan's treetops on the border, or when ice sheets grow above our river, isn't it kind of amazing? You get to watch the seasons change all by yourself."
He whispered, looking into the air and shivering for a second as a breeze ruffled his fur gently. Oh Starclan, please tell me that there are other cats who are thanking you for being able to see this right now. I'm sure that you're still up there- so why don't you speak to us? Smiling up towards the sky for a few seconds as he thought out a plea to his ancestors, his attention snapped back to Shalefur as he waited for a respone- he was sure Starclan was here somewhere.

He was sure they'd prevail, even in the beautiful darkness.
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Oh- it's just something the clans do, adding a suffix for something that seems to mesh with your prefix, or maybe just a trait that defines you." Russetswirl grinned, trying not to pay attention to Shalefur's rudeness- even if he'd gotten slightly better at knowing if others didn't really like him or not after being forced to deal with his sister. His patterned fur bristled slightly as the tom rolled his eyes, but he cheerfully ignored it with his speech, hoping that it would be able to make his new clanmate a bit more open towards others. "I guess you could say that it's funny to watch- except when somebody gets hurt, of course." The warrior mewed, absentmindedly attempting to appeal to the tom's interests in order to strike up a better conversation.

"But if you look at the snow covering Thunderclan's treetops on the border, or when ice sheets grow above our river, isn't it kind of amazing? You get to watch the seasons change all by yourself."
He whispered, looking into the air and shivering for a second as a breeze ruffled his fur gently. Oh Starclan, please tell me that there are other cats who are thanking you for being able to see this right now. I'm sure that you're still up there- so why don't you speak to us? Smiling up towards the sky for a few seconds as he thought out a plea to his ancestors, his attention snapped back to Shalefur as he waited for a respone- he was sure Starclan was here somewhere.

He was sure they'd prevail, even in the beautiful darkness.

Shalefur stared at Russetswiril as he spoke, a bit of disbelief sparking within the depths of his amber eyes. Maybe it was this tom's unbelievable optimism that rubbed the warrior the wrong way. That had to be it. Deciding to entertain the idea of a conversation for at least a little while, Shalefur swiveled his ears forward. "Oh? I don't think I've ever done too much exploring - I'm sure it's gorgeous though," he purred, a slight undertone of sarcasm lining his words. Inside, he was laughing as this conversation attempt. Usually, he would just end it, but something spurred him on to continue - what, he wasn't sure.

Following the other tom's glance up towards the sky, the pale furred warrior let out a snort. "Are you expecting an answer from your starry furred friends?" he asked, this time more sarcasm present within his voice. The former loner didn't necessarily have the shared belief that his newfound "friends" did; according to him, all that was up there was just sky, clouds, and stars. He glanced up, looking at the dusky clouds that were hanging just a bit low in the sky. "You'd think they'd at least thaw up some of the ice so that not all the prey was hiding this winter - I mean, leaf-bare."
Old December 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@mirefern (reposting this with a mention since i learned that some people don't notice without the mention X3)

Mistfall let silence fell between the two of them as Mirefern agreed that much has changed. She gave a sigh and glanced down as she a small nod in agreement to her finishing statement. The two had lost a lot in the few moons since they had last seen each other, and Mist knew that Mirefern's loss was the worst of the two, and could already see that the dark molly had become somewhat of a shell of her former self after her mate's death. She couldn't help but give her a look of pity, but when she realized she was doing so the younger cat shook her head.

She wanted desperately to have something to say. The present was not nice and she did have hopes that the future would be better - even with Bucknight's newest proclamation. For some reason she doubted that his rule would last,this was mostly due to the fact that she wasn't sure the clan would put up with this. He may be strong now, but someday his own words and rules will come crashing down on him.

Mistfall observed Mirefern for a few moments as she formed some words in her head. She knew that the shell in front of her shouldn't continue like this, she needed something. Mist was tempted to suggest considering adopting a kit that needed a mother, but she was quick to discard this thought. She wasn't sure if Mirefern could do that so soon after Marshsnow's death. Though the mother had been too numb to feels towards her feelings to really feel the shattering affect of her daughter's death, Mistfall assumed that she had been broken by it.

"The future sure if a beacon of hope," she gave a small sigh. "Do you have an apprentice now? I'm sure that you must've been assigned one after I left," Mistfall doubted that she was Mirefern's only apprentice - and also doubted that her sudden disappearance had really affect her former mentor. They hardly trained together, and she was probably quickly replaced with another apprentice. Though she couldn't blame anyone if that was the case.
(bump for @mirefern)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛