Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 11:11 PM

Old November 10th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Smile Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Alright, now this was funny. Two babies prepared to spar over him? That was hardly necessary when Lionstar had taken his pick of the bunch, but.. he enjoyed the attention nonetheless. "Bigpaw [ @Venus], when you're done crushing that bug you should go to my den. I have something I wish to discuss with you and Frostflight [ @Dust]."

He'd keep an eye on the children in the meantime, but for now he resumed ceremonies. He was tired of waiting-- if they weren't here yet, they could enjoy missing their new mentors or apprentices. "And now it is time to fix one of Fallenstream's greatest mistakes: allowing apprentices to go without mentors. Chestnutpaw [ @Okapi], Saltpaw [ @RedHead], Coralpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline], Coastpaw [ @Zero to Hero], Frozenpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline], Eveningpaw [ @Starstruck], ...Loathepaw [ @sunflowerseed], Bunnypaw [ @RedHead], Eaglepaw [ @Lilyfur2], Snowpaw [ @EternalBlaze], and Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle] step forward. If you don't step forward, you don't get a new mentor."
Loathepaw stepped forward, nervousness quivering up his spine. Its time! Im so nervous! He stared up at his leader
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Having heard the call of Lionstar, Spicestorm shuffled his way closer to the streamstone, having already been hanging about in the area. He sat down with his other clan members, eyes narrowed slightly as he watched their new leader. He seemed capable of getting things done, for which Spicestorm was respectful of. Ceremonies were a big thing that needed to happen, and Spicestorm wanted to see how this be would go.

Gingerblossom had come right over at Lionstar’s call, plopping herself in the middle of the throng if cats. Her minty eyes were wide, she’d never really watched ceremonies happen before. In Riverclan at least. Grousestar had done them enough in Skyclan, but still then, there never seemed to be this many things going on.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:25 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@BILL.

Eveninpaw awkwardly shuffled forwards. She wasn't sure that she wanted a mentor. Oh well, she thought. The leader's word is 'law'. She wondered who would be her mentor. Hopefully someone nice. How many other cats were getting mentors again? She looked around. A lot. Her fur stood on end as she felt the eyes of the other Riverclan cats on her pelt. I hate this. Why does it have to be some big ceremony?

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 11th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 01:29 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@BILL.

Upon hearing Lionstar's voice ring out across the clearing, a bleary-eyed Zinniaspark scrambled out of the warrior's den, hoping she wasn't too late. She sat at the edge of the crowd of cats as she furiously groomed her messy fur. There were so many cats having ceremonies, the warrior hoped her naming ceremony wasn't overlooked.
Old November 12th, 2019, 03:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar was glad most of the apprentices had the sense to step forward. It seemed Oaknutpaw was the only one who failed to arrive, along with Scarface-- something he'd bring up to Tigerpaw later. It was one thing to miss a Clan meeting, it was another to miss both his son's apprentice ceremony and a potential apprentice assignment.

"You have all been neglected long enough!" Lionstar's voice boomed. "It is time that changed. Saltpaw-- wow, that's one fitting name [ @RedHead], from this moment until your receive your warrior name, Chickadeequip [ @Haunted] will be your mentor.

"Coralpaw.. you should be another Saltpaw.. [ @Fuzzyfeline], you will be mentored by Spicestorm [ @RedHead].

"Coastpaw [ @Zero to Hero], Fallenstar-- Fallenstream's apprentice. It's a shame your mentor fell down a pit before he could complete your training, but have no fear: Gingerblossom [ @RedHead] probably won't follow in his footsteps.

"Frozenpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline]-- why the hell are you still an apprentice? Your mentor will be Dirtfur [ @Dirtfur]. Get this boy done with his training, at this rate he'll be fifty before he qualifies to be a warrior. Your sister has done a lot better of a job than you have, and she's gone through twenty mentors already.

"Eveningpaw [ @Starstruck], you better not cry on me again. I understand you were attempting to assist Skunkpaw when she foolishly attacked ShadowClan, but next time you should let that fleabag get shredded. Sunblaze, that enthusiastic fireball over there, [ @xeno] will be your mentor.

"Loathepaw... [ @sunflowerseed]. Quite frankly, that's a terrible name and the first thing we're doing is changing it. From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sandpaw. Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins] will be your mentor.

"Bunnypaw.. [ @RedHead] maybe we should rename you when you're out of your kit-phase. Until you receive your warrior name, Silverflame [ @Fuzzyfeline] will be your mentor.

"Eaglepaw [ @Lilyfur2]-- you again? Are you going to flirt with these other apprentices too? I hope Cloudfang [ @evergreen] is capable of knocking some sense into you.

"Snowpaw [ @EternalBlaze], I know you'd rather argue with Dirtfur, but you should focus your energy on your new mentor, Springtail [ @sunflowerseed]. Springtail, I trust you will pass the patience you held on that patrol onto this apprentice.

"And finally... ugh, Ratpaw [ @hxneysuckle] really suits you. How are you a cat? Your mentor will be Honeynose [ @Dust]. Get out of my sight before I squirt deathberry juice into my eyes to save them from the trauma of looking at you any longer."

Finished with the apprentices, his gaze swapped to the last cat in need of a ceremony: Zinniaspark.

"The last ceremony today will be for Zen... Zenaya? Zeniiyaspark? [ @Delta] You know who you are, step forward!"
Old November 12th, 2019, 04:21 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

As soon as he heard his name, Sunblaze sprung up so fast he nearly fell flat on his face. Eveningpaw! That's their name! The young warrior practically ricocheted off his clanmates as he rushed to meet his new apprentice, a broad grin spread across his cheeks. That was them, right? The small russet she-cat towards the front? He approached her with a welcoming purr, making sure to contain himself so that he didn't scare her off before training even began. "Hi! I'm Sunblaze! I'm your mentor now! You already know that, though." Oh, right they were supposed to touch noses. It was some sort of formality that he still didn't quite understand, but was all to happy to oblige regardless. He wasted no time in eagerly leaning in to touch noses.

@Starstruck

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 12th, 2019, 06:43 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Bill

Is it truly real? Dirtfur finally got an apprentice after all these moons? The tabby look at his paws then twisted his head to his dirt-covered back. He aged a lot, Dirtfur thought. Licking his dirty front paws.
taste like... -The dirt warrior shivered- dirt. The brown tabby bounded towards an older apprentice. Maybe this is Frozenpaw? "Hello Frozenpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline] , I will make sure you will have enough training to become a true warrior," Dirtfur began meowing. "we will start training as soon as this ceremony is over "

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 12th, 2019, 07:03 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Saltpaw? Who even is that? Chickadeequip glanced around the mass of felines encompassing the stream-stone, his bright olive gaze searching for the apprentice he was given by Lionstar and spotted the pale grey apprentice over in a corner near some of the other named apprentices.

With a dazed expression, the off-white tom trotted over towards the small tom, his muscular build relaxed though his mind buzzed with tension at the thought of having his own apprentice -- how would this even work out? He didn't know Saltpaw [ @RedHead ] at all, besides seeing him around camp some, but Lionstar seemed to have a low opinion of the tom. Then again, Lionstar [ @BILL.] seemed to have a low opinion on every cat.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old November 12th, 2019, 07:53 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
Saltpaw? Who even is that? Chickadeequip glanced around the mass of felines encompassing the stream-stone, his bright olive gaze searching for the apprentice he was given by Lionstar and spotted the pale grey apprentice over in a corner near some of the other named apprentices.

With a dazed expression, the off-white tom trotted over towards the small tom, his muscular build relaxed though his mind buzzed with tension at the thought of having his own apprentice -- how would this even work out? He didn't know Saltpaw [ @RedHead ] at all, besides seeing him around camp some, but Lionstar seemed to have a low opinion of the tom. Then again, Lionstar [ @BILL.] seemed to have a low opinion on every cat.

Saltpaw had listened to Lionstar as he did the ceremonies, laughing on the inside a little at how... blunt the leader was being about his opinions. Saltpaw hadn't taken the comment towards himself too harshly, it could've been physical after all. He turned his head to look for his new mentor, spotting a tomcat trotting towards him. Cickadeequip.. what an odd name. He'd seen the tom around, but Saltpaw had never really talked to him. Hopefully this warrior would have some sense and finish up his training. He'd been an apprentice for a while, his previous mentor being quite negligent in training him. "Hey there you, I'm just gonna lay it out right now, you better be good at training. Because I don't want to be stuck for an apprentice longer than I have to." He meowed once the tom had approached him, standing and looking straight up at the tom. He didn't have to look far, Saltpaw had grown significantly and with his father's height, he was going to be quite the large warrior.

-------

Gingerblossom had held great sympathy when hearing about Fallenstream falling down a pit those few moons ago, but she agreed with Lionstar here. She was far too smart to fall down a pit of her own. Unless I accidentally do it.... maybe I should be extra careful just in case. Those thoughts were quickly forgotten though, as she leaped to her paws and scampered towards Coastpaw. Her eyes were lit with enthusiasm as she looked down at her new apprentice, giving him a smile. "Hi Coastpaw, i'm Gingerblossom! I was once a Skyclan cat but now that Lionstar has merged the clans I guess I'm not anymore, but hopefully you're okay with that!" Her tail-tip twitched with excitement as she looked down at the younger cat, minty green eyes bright.
@Zero to Hero

-------

Spicestorm didn't listen to much of the ceremony, already knowing he was probably going to get annoyed with some of the golden tabby's comments. When he heard his name, he listened to his assignment of a new apprentice, glancing over at Coralpaw once, before he resumed in ignoring what was going on. He uncurled his tail from his paws and stood up once Lionstar had finished speaking, moving over to his new apprentice. "Uh, hi." He meowed, unsure of how to greet the younger cat properly before he got down to business with training.
@Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 12th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Loathepaw was excited, jumping slightly when the leader called his name. He stretched his sandy and russet shaded legs in anticipation. He listened to his leaders words, eyes widening in slight shock. Name change?His leader was right, Loathepaw was an awful name. He was named that because his foster parents didn't love him as much as their real kits. The small tom didn't mind, though, he was moving on and that was good. His stomach filled with anticipation What's my new name!?His heart leap at the words, "Sandpaw." He held back a scream of excitement

He turned around, his eyes turning to his new mentor. "Raccoontail." He repeated his name over and over in his head, and repeated his mentors name. He ran over to his mentor and sloppily shoved his nose against Raccoontails.

@Pepperkins