Old September 27th, 2023, 01:56 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 2 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | ---
Plumkit grinned when he heard his papa's voice, and turned to see what he was holding. He gasped upon seeing the plump fluffy critter hanging from his maw. That was a squirrel, right? Plumkit wasn't familiar with his prey animals yet, but he knew enough to know a squirrel when he saw one. And that right there was definitely a big fluffy squirrel!

"A scurrl?! I want some! Can I have it tail?" Plumkit was already on his feet and barreling toward his papa and Fawn-Sis, eyes focused on the squirrel lying between them. He wanted to be the one to taste it first. He ought to be first anyway.

Acorn-Sis might have bravely defeated a moss ball, but he, the bestest and strongest leader of all time, defeated the nefarious Muddy-beast all on his own. He had the super leader stick to prove it! Plumkit would be sure to tell his sibbies all about his heroic battle... right after he got a bite of that tasty-looking squirrel!

It looked like he'd be third though, as Fawn-Sis and Poppy-Sis had already gotten there first. How could Plumkit be slower than his wobbly-walking sister? Third was about to become fourth as he noticed Acorn-Sis stumble over to the gathered felines. Oh well, maybe they saved the tail at least. Were you even able to tail? He'd find out soon enough.

(Didn't know this rp existed lol, guess the mention was eaten or somthing)

@silverwynds (Eveningdance) | @TheNyanCatMinecart (Acornkit) | @umbreon_22 (Eelkit) | @Barnaby (Fawnkit) | @Estelle (Poppykit)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 27th, 2023 at 02:16 AM.
Old September 27th, 2023, 05:18 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Nursery

BeeKit

"Im going to be the best warrior ever!"

beekit was curled in her bed, she was hungry but knowing she didnt have a r e a l mother or father she just laid there, her belly growled and she sighed. she wasnt going to ask for help- no SHE was going to be the best warrior ever soon to be leader! but really...right now...all she wanted was some food. she looked around the nursery and saw other kits that had someone to care for them. maybe she shouldent avoid the warriors and queens anymore. but who wanted to look at her...she looked like weakling..."i'll show them!" she hissed, she got up and wiggled out the back of the nursery...she would hunt her own food!
Old September 27th, 2023, 12:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(I hope you don't mind me joining in this RP! Also, for this RP, I've decided to age Acornkit up to two moons. However, she'll still be one moon old for the clearing RP!)

~ ACORNKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

Pale brown tabby she-kit with a dark brown head and colorpoints and bright yellow-green eyes.

Bio can be read here.

Dark brown paws flashed against green foliage, blending with the earthy tones coating the world. Claws ripped and tore, their reflective white surface an outlier. Bright yellow-green eyes narrowed and flashed in the sunlight. I must defeat my enemy! the frantic feline thought. Striped tail lashing behind her, she sprang and pinned the ball of moss to the ground! Acornkit hissed and decimated the thing, green scraps flying everywhere. Ha! I've killed it! I'm a true ThunderClan warrior now! Acornkit beamed, holding her head high. At two moons old, she was ready to get her full name! She didn't even have to be an apprentice! Oh, she was sooooo cool! My littermates can't compare! she thought proudly, kicking dirt over the shredded moss.

Then she heard voices coming from the nursery. Acornkit's curled ears pricked as she recognized them. That's Father and Popsykit! Though she now knew that her shaky-pawed sister was called Poppykit, Acornkit much preferred Popsykit. What are they doing with him? she wondered, curiosity overcoming her. Then jealousy exploded in her chest. They can't leave me out! I won't let 'em!

The colorpointed tabby ran into the nursery, tottering on little legs she had yet to grow into. She was still round and c h o n k y, so she stumbled a lot, but that was okay! Acornkit was dignified. She was a warrior. She poked her speckled nose into the warm, milk-scented shadows of the nursery, blinking to get used to the dim light. Sure enough, there was Father! No more "Papa." Father sounded way more mature.

"Pa- Father!" Acornkit exclaimed way too loudly, springing at his tail. Woah, she'd almost had an oopsies with her voice! But Acornkit had recovered! She was a warrior! She couldn't wait to tell- Ooh, was that a skirrel? "Skirrel! Skirrels tasty!" Acornkit yelped, abandoning Eveningdance's tail and exchanging it for the squirrel's. "Woah! It's so softie! Acornkit likes softie tails!" Her own tail swished behind her, and she glanced at Poppykit. "Popsykit, look! Skirrel!" She puffed her chest out. "I bet I could eat a whole skirrel by meself!" Never mind that it was at least four times her size, maybe more. "I can eat it," Acornkit continued, "because I'm a warrior!" Her adventure flew back into her mind.

"I killed a moss-ball! I shredded it like a big warrior! Tell Bumblystar to give me my warrior name! Please?" Acornkit looked up at her father with pleading yellow-green eyes. She felt proud. Then she remembered Poppykit was there and glanced at her sister. Poppykit hadn't accomplished anything like that as far as Acornkit knew, but Acornkit suddenly felt bad for leaving her out. We need to become warriors together! I can't leave them behind!

Shifting from one round paw to the other, Acornkit squeaked, "Not just me, but Popsykit and Plumkit and Fawnkit and Eelkit!" She inhaled massively to catch her breath, then continued, "We're gonna be the youngest warriors ever! We're ready, Father! Don't you think so?" I'm especially ready! she added silently. I killed a moss-ball!

@umbreon_22 (Eelkit) @Barnaby (Fawnkit) @Tecumoi (Plumkit) @Estelle (Poppykit) @silverwynds (Eveningdance) @Ladiebugg (Raspberrysplotch)

@umbreon_22 (Eelkit) @Barnaby (Fawnkit) @Tecumoi (Plumkit) @Estelle (Poppykit) @silverwynds (Eveningdance) @TheNyanMinecart (AcornKit)[/QUOTE]

RaspberrySplotch chuckled, watching AcornKit.

(Sorry this is so short. My friend has the braincell)

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old September 27th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Smiling, Sparkkit reached over and gave Mushroomkit a friendly lick. "I hope to be friends with you," he commented.

Shockkit agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit nodded, scooting closer so the kit could reach them. The black kit really liked them, though they squabbled a little bit.
Silvershell
Thunderclan

The short, long she-cat walked into the nursery, hearing talking. She stop on the outside to make sure she didn't have any stuff on her that could harm the kits. While she cleaned her paws, she heard what they were saying clearly. Soon enough, she was sure nothing was lodged in her pads or anything, so she walked into the nursery. "Hello! What are you kits up to?"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:26 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

The trip back to camp went smoothly, with only one incident where Wolfmist had to scramble to re-gather his moss after it had slipped out of his grasp. Now he carefully ducked into the nursery, eyes flickering around curiously. He usually didn't have much cause to come here unless he was dropping of prey or moss, and he hadn't really done that since he was an apprentice - he made a side note to try and bring some prey to the nursery after his next hunt.

He let the wad of moss fall from where it was tucked under his chin and gingerly set the feathers to the ground, spreading them out a bit. They were a bit plain, but they should be entertaining enough. "I have some moss and feathers for anyone who would like some for their nest or to play with." He moved to sit by the entrance as he spoke.

[ open to any kit or queen who'd like to come take something! ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Silvershell
Thunderclan

The short, long she-cat walked into the nursery, hearing talking. She stop on the outside to make sure she didn't have any stuff on her that could harm the kits. While she cleaned her paws, she heard what they were saying clearly. Soon enough, she was sure nothing was lodged in her pads or anything, so she walked into the nursery. "Hello! What are you kits up to?"

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit looked at the she-cat, his mouth opening like he was meowing,
but no sound came out. The black kit sat next to the two kits, staring at the ground. @Sleek

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 28th, 2023, 07:22 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

The father cannot help but chuckle at his little one's enthusiasm. Of course he knew that they all had a long way to go until they would be named warriors of Thunderclan but there was no harm in playing along, was there? Settling into a loaf with little Poppykit safely planted atop his back, he offers a soft smile to Acornkit's ramblings, clearly amused by the pride in her small chest.

"In due time, love. All warriors must become apprentices first. Warriors have many moons of training but with hard work perhaps you can become the youngest still." His voice is soft and kind, as if he were speaking in something akin to a coo. "To become a warrior that means you have to learn all your warrior skills. So be sure to listen to your mentor when the time comes, okay?"

Mismatched gaze turns onto Plumkit who was squealing about the squirrel's tail. With how voracious all of their appetites seemed to be, he was glad that he picked a plump one. Not one picky eater, huh? Lucky him. He had assumed there would be at least one in the litter that would turn their nose up at the meal he brought. Purring rumbling quietly in his chest, he gazes fondly at his son from his spot.

"You may have the tail but be warned: it doesn't have much of anything on it at all aside from thick fur." It would be a good lesson if he decided to try eating the tail of the prey. Not all parts of every creature was edible. Sometimes experiencing it was more helpful than being warned heavily against it.

acornkit | @TheNyanCatMinecart // eelkit | @umbreon_22 // fawnkit | @Barnaby // poppykit | @Estelle // plumkit | @Tecumori // raspberrysplotch | @Ladiebugg

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 28th, 2023, 09:42 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Eelkit
- @TheNyanCatMinecart - @silverwynds - @Tecumori - @Estelle - @Ladiebugg - @Barnaby -

Eelkit watched silently as they got ready to pounce. They wanted to impress his siblings and parents with how silent he was.
"Rah!" he yelled as he tumbled just behind Eveningdance. He 'frowned' as his jump failed. "Aw..." he grumbled sadly.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old September 28th, 2023, 12:31 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit looked at the queen who had just entered the nursery. "We're playing," she meowed. "Well, we're still thinking of what to play," she added.

Sparkkit nodded, agreeing. "And Mushroomkit here is mute." He continued to think of what to play. "Do you guys want to play tackletag?"

@Shadowed Flower @TheShoomy
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 30th, 2023, 08:34 PM

Bump Policy: Weekends, (including Fri) And ill respond after school hours or when i have time :kittyface:
My Mood: Amazed

With graceful movements, Lunarkit bounded into the cozy confines of the nursery, her cream-colored pelt glistening under the soft glow of the sunlight. As she greeted her fellow feline friends with a cheerful "Hi everyone!", her fluffy tail swayed in excitement, hinting at her eagerness to play. With a burst of energy, she twirled around in teeny circles, sending a flurry of leaves flying in all directions from her pelt. Lunarkit shook her rear end and prepared to jump on her mother, Browniestripe. "Oh, Lunarkit, you startled me!" exclaimed Browniestripe. "Sorry, mommy," replied Lunarkit, trying to be cute but not quite succeeding. She snuggled up to her mother and soon drifted off to sleep, worn out from playing.