Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:37 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by squidz
Today 05:33 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 05:30 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:35 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Hazelstorm said his name, he gave a small smile, though, when she spoke about Violeteye, his heart sunk, he had really grown close to the she-cat, they even had kits now... And even then, they never really came to see him, he never knew why, after all, most of them had grown close to him, he had always given them the attention they deserved, he even suffered for them, he now had a missing eye and a huge scar over his nose from previous battles, he approached the she-cat before burying his muzzle in her fur, even if he hated to admit it, she shared some similarities to his previous mate, like her scent, he could honestly breathe in it all day long, just like he could with Violet, shutting his blue eye and simply staying close to her. "She was my mate..." He said sadly.
Hazelstorm shut her eyes tightly and was reminded of all the images of Alderstripe, a younger Alderstripe and a happier one, with Violeteye. She couldn't even start to imagine how hard it would be to recover from such events; even his kits being torn away from him.
As the she-cat found the Tom closer to her, she gave a reassuring smile. "Things will get better, I'm sure," she softly purred. Hazelstorm found that she hadn't noticed Alderstripe that much before in the clan. Her friends had been pushing her in the way of the more so called 'handsome' toms, but in reality, Hazelstorm wasn't interested - but she sensed something deep inside Alderstripe that... that she loved. (aa I'm really sorry I didn't respond sooner! I was reminded of an assignment I had to finish ;; )

Last edited by Chalcedony; May 23rd, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

(Little rusty >.<)

Violeteye came back in, her fur matted, her claws painted with red blood. The tiny black cat struggled to lay down as she closed her eyes and took a shakey breath. The Evil Era had been terrible and she, like the coward she was, had run with her kits, fearing for her life and leaving him behind. Her heart was pounding. She was a coward, thinking she could be safe at the Twolegplace. Shs'd lost her kits to deceit and kitnapping along the way. At least Alderstripe was here.....unless....no. She refused to believe that he hadnt survived. She squinted her eyes and focused on Alderstripe who was currently burrying his face in some she cat's fur. Violeteye tore her eyes away, not wanting to cause her body anymore trauma.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprints View Post
Hazelstorm shut her eyes tightly and was reminded of all the images of Alderstripe, a younger Alderstripe and a happier one, with Violeteye. She couldn't even start to imagine how hard it would be to recover from such events; even his kits being torn away from him.
As the she-cat found the Tom closer to her, she gave a reassuring smile. "Things will get better, I'm sure," she softly purred. Hazelstorm found that she hadn't noticed Alderstripe that much before in the clan. Her friends had been pushing her in the way of the more so called 'handsome' toms, but in reality, Hazelstorm wasn't interested - but she sensed something deep inside Alderstripe that... that she loved. (aa I'm really sorry I didn't respond sooner! I was reminded of an assignment I had to finish ;; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
(Little rusty >.<)

Violeteye came back in, her fur matted, her claws painted with red blood. The tiny black cat struggled to lay down as she closed her eyes and took a shakey breath. The Evil Era had been terrible and she, like the coward she was, had run with her kits, fearing for her life and leaving him behind. Her heart was pounding. She was a coward, thinking she could be safe at the Twolegplace. Shs'd lost her kits to deceit and kitnapping along the way. At least Alderstripe was here.....unless....no. She refused to believe that he hadnt survived. She squinted her eyes and focused on Alderstripe who was currently burrying his face in some she cat's fur. Violeteye tore her eyes away, not wanting to cause her body anymore trauma.
Alderstripe still had his face buried in Hazelstorm's fur, sighing, though, he hated to admit that breaking his promise was one of the worst things he would've done in his life, his blue eye shut tightly, though, as he finally sniffed the air one more time, as to hold himself back from crying, something quickly found its way to his nostrils, his head jerked up and he looked around only to spot this recognisable black and white she-cat, he sprung up to his paws and darted in her direction, eye wide open as he suddently rolled with her, purring as he finally breathed in her wonderful scent. "Violeteye... I-I thought you were dead..." He said and finally started crying, holding her close, now she was back here, back with him... "You don't know how much I cried you... I much I lamented your absence... I thought you weren't gonna come back." He sobbed, licking the top of her head and he sure wasn't gonna stop.

Last edited by Gone; May 23rd, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Plant of Poison

"Oof! Alderstripe!" She squeaked in pain as he held her closely. Violeteye was having mixed emotions: exhaustion, pain, confusion, anger, and love all at the same time. She nosed him away a little bit from her. "Careful..." She mewed and licked his face, stopping in mid-lick to gaze at his one blind, pale eye. "What hapenned to you?" She said stopping as she put a paw down on his nose so she could see his eye better and sniffed it.

Dare me to run
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
"Oof! Alderstripe!" She squeaked in pain as he held her closely. Violeteye was having mixed emotions: exhaustion, pain, confusion, anger, and love all at the same time. She nosed him away a little bit from her. "Careful..." She mewed and licked his face, stopping in mid-lick to gaze at his one blind, pale eye. "What hapenned to you?" She said stopping as she put a paw down on his nose so she could see his eye better and sniffed it.
Alderstripe still had his tongue sticking out as she stopped him in his licking, he gazed at her and waited, closing his eye. "Well, I had a battle and it didn't turn out too well, I honestly lost all meaning of life when you dissapeared..." The brown tabby admitted, his tail finding hers and intertwining with it tightly. "I never stopped thinking about you, whether you were close or far away from me, I even slept in your nest in the nursery sometimes..." The tom admitted, licking her paw lovingly.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:11 PM
Plant of Poison

Violeteye looked at him and then at this strange new she cat who was walking away. "Care to introduce me later?" She asked looking back at him, giving him the look that she had seen his actions. "Alderstripe, who was she?" She asked, not being able to recall any of her clanmates' names. "And...where is..where is my mother?" Violeteye rose her head, as she steadied her breathing. Her pale blue eyes flickered around the camp as she tasted the air, not finding a trace of Ravenclaw's scent.

Dare me to run

Last edited by Ivy; May 23rd, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:12 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Blackstripe woke up, the gray tabby stretching out his long legs, StarClan's love, for how long had he slept? He didn't know nor care about that, what he knew was that whatever his dream was, he had clearly enjoyed it, he licked his slightly matted fur and started heading outside towards the clearing, the only thing he sure didn't know was that he was going to be interrupted by someone.
@roseprints

Last edited by Gone; May 23rd, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Violeteye looked at him and then at this strange new she cat. "Care to introduce me?" She asked looking back at him, giving him the look that she had seen his actions. "Alderstripe, who is she?" She asked, not being able to recall any of her clanmates' names. "And...where is..where is my mother?" Violeteye rose her head, as she steadied her breathing. Her pale blue eyes flickered around the camp as she tasted the air, not finding a trace of Ravenclaw's scent.
(Hazel already left, could you please like... Redo the post?)

P.S: QUOTE ME
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Plant of Poison

It says shes replying

Dare me to run
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Alderstripe still had his tongue sticking out as she stopped him in his licking, he gazed at her and waited, closing his eye. "Well, I had a battle and it didn't turn out too well, I honestly lost all meaning of life when you dissapeared..." The brown tabby admitted, his tail finding hers and intertwining with it tightly. "I never stopped thinking about you, whether you were close or far away from me, I even slept in your nest in the nursery sometimes..." The tom admitted, licking her paw lovingly.
Hazelstorm, confused, decided to slowly step away from the two lovebirds' (or two lovecats, rather) special event. She knew better than to interfere with something so important to both of them. After padding away, the she-cat immediately regretted not at least greeting Violeteye. Hazelstrom could've welcomed her back! Oh well, too late now, she thought as she made her way to the warriors' den, the newleaf breeze catching on her fur.
Closed Thread