by Ragwort
Last post by cantcodegoawaythe2nd
Today 05:14 PM

Old January 2nd, 2024, 04:05 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Rainpaw quietly padded into the medicine den, Willowpaw following behind her. She looked around and spotted Her brother, CloudKit. She walked over to him and sat next to him. So the wounds had healed a bit- now scars on his head and paw. (I belive- WCO staff if this is wrong lmk I’m sorry I can’t remember rn). He was still in a half-trance, he couldn’t move very much and his breathing was shallow. “Um, CloudKit.. if you can hear me… hey..” Rainpaw whispered. She burried her head in Cloud’s fur and wrapped her tail around him. @~MothDust~

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:55 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Rainpaw quietly padded into the medicine den, Willowpaw following behind her. She looked around and spotted Her brother, CloudKit. She walked over to him and sat next to him. So the wounds had healed a bit- now scars on his head and paw. (I belive- WCO staff if this is wrong lmk I’m sorry I can’t remember rn). He was still in a half-trance, he couldn’t move very much and his breathing was shallow. “Um, CloudKit.. if you can hear me… hey..” Rainpaw whispered. She burried her head in Cloud’s fur and wrapped her tail around him. @~MothDust~

Willowpaw

FtM|6 1/2 moons| mentor: MothDust| fluffy dark smoky FtM with green eyes|

She sat a bit away from them, giving Rainpaw some space and time. "May I ask what happened?" she said quietly, sitting there.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:38 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
Willowpaw

She sat a bit away from them, giving Rainpaw some space and time. "May I ask what happened?" she said quietly, sitting there.
“I… yeah, give me a minute..”

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:26 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

What a shy molly. Drizzlecloud couldn’t help but think as she listened to her words, watched as she shrank inwards on herself–a soft hum escaped her lips as she dipped her head to inspect Redhawk’s paw. Well, as far as she could tell, it didn’t appear to be broken. Just a sprain.

Opening her mouth, she was about to instruct the shy warrior to take some time off and rest–her orders. If anyone told her otherwise, they could speak to her about it. However, those words never came out, as instead she was given a question.

Gentledoe. Drizzlecloud’s mouth snapped shut, and she blinked owlishly at the molly before her. It had been a while since she last saw Gentledoe–hadn’t she gone missing? It was unfortunate, really. All that she had gone through. Wherever she was, she hoped that she was alright. Although she never truly had the chance to realize it, she had grown a slight protectiveness over Gentledoe after she had been nearly fatally wounded by that Shadowclan tom. The memory made her cringe inwardly, but she hoped that Redhawk didn’t notice that. “Yes, that’s right.”

[ @tallulah ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 4th, 2024, 08:07 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“I… yeah, give me a minute..”
Willowpaw

She nodded, letting Rainpaw take her time. She hoped Rainpaw's brother would get better soon, so Rainpaw could be happier.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Something was off... the reaction that her question garnered surprised Redhawk, and she kept her green eyes on Drizzlecloud. With her paw still suspended above the ground so that it could finish being checked over, the warrior tried to figure out what to say next. Perhaps the question that had been on her mind the most? "...D-Did something... happen t-to her? I haven't s-seen... ssss-seen her a-around camp, and n-no one's spoken o-of her..." The creeping, tingling doubt that had been lingering on the edges of her consciousness ever since she'd gotten back started to trickle in again. There was a slight hint of fear in her eyes as she looked at the medicine cat.

[ @Omari ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Violetfreckle didn't miss the slight stutter in Bumblestar's words. If she were any more aware, it may have even freaked her out a bit. Bumblestar was a confident, outwardly self-assured cat. If even she felt visibly nervous, and if Violetfreckle had the energy to connect the dots, she would have declared herself doomed. As the leader hoisted her onto her shoulders, Violetfreckle felt an odd sense of déjà vu. Except instead of talking, she knew she had to preserve all the energy she could to just stay alive.

As soon as she lay rested atop the other cat's back, she felt her eyelids grow heavy. A part of her yearned to close them, to give in to sleep and preserve more energy. But the louder part yelled at her to stay awake at all costs. And she couldn't just... sit quietly. She had to focus on something. So it seemed talking was in fact on the itinerary, and Violetfreckle would start with two slow, raspy words.

"I'm... sorry."

// @dino. \\
"Don't apologize. Nothin' to be sorry for. I've got you, just hang onto me."

No matter what response was given, Bumblestar started back to camp as quickly as she could, not stopping until she had slipped through the entrance and was stepping over the stream to get into the medicine den. Her legs burned from the effort, and her lungs from the cold, but she was still able to muster enough breath to call out to the medicine cats. "Drizzlecloud, Springpaw, I need help!"

@Omari @eris

Last edited by dino.; January 7th, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @eris )

"Of course," came the reply, in a tone that conveyed surprise Springpaw would think she had to ask that. "Bumblestar is the one who asked me to talk to the other high ranks and the Hornets about my idea. I think we should have some sort of evacuation plan in place for the Clan. Definitely not something we want to use, but something it makes sense to have.

"We'd have specific roles for certain tasks. Cats to help the young, sick, and injured, cats to stay behind and check the dens one last time before leaving. Maybe cats to help evacuate herbs, if possible. I also think it makes sense to have cats to help defend the high ranks if they're unable to do so themselves, since we don't have enough Hornets to cover everyone. Finally, we ought to have an agreed-upon place to meet if we evacuate, along with a back-up place in case that location is compromised."

He paused to allow Springpaw to share her thoughts. Drizzlenight knew it was a lot to take in; the whole plan came off a bit rambly, now that he thought about it. Nonetheless, he didn't want to waste time by breaking it up into chunks. The sooner he could get everyone's thoughts and get back to Bumblestar, the better.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 11th, 2024, 04:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

With Drizzlenight’s arrival, she had only heard the tail-end of his sentence, something important. Her tail flicked from left to right behind her, and she lifted her head to peer at the warrior from over her shoulder. Giving him a welcoming smile and a small nod, it was a silent welcome into her den, allowing him to enter further. “You’ve caught me at a good time, Drizzlenight. I’m all ears.”

As if to emphasize her words, her left ear twitched.

[ @Cherry~ ]

With a sigh, Drizzlecloud nosed gently at Redhawk’s paw, silently telling her that she could put it down now. To be quite honest, Drizzlecloud knew just as much as Redhawk. Well, she wasn’t sure if she knew about her sister’s recent injury–but after that, all she knew was that she had been gone for a little while. She didn’t know what happened to her.

“She…” Drizzlecloud didn’t know how to go about it gently. “A few moons ago, she got injured really badly. Her eye, ah… By the time the battle was over, she came out with only one. My first, and probably one of the worst injuries I’ve seen during my moons as a medicine cat.”

Well, surely that wasn’t very reassuring. Either way, if Redhawk didn’t already know about those details, she thought that she deserved to know. “She lived, despite all of the odds. Springpaw and I were dedicated to making sure that she survived… And she did. She even became a hornet. She was strong.”

“But, like you said… I’m afraid I haven’t seen her around camp very often, either. I’m not sure if anyone knows where she is.” Her explanation might have come off a bit harsh, but each and every one of her words were practically laced with lavender. Her voice was soft, careful, hoping to deliver the news as gently as possible while still being straightforward. The topic of Gentledoe in general left a sour taste in her mouth–placed a weight on her shoulders. The same weight that had been there the moment that she watched that Shadowclan warrior tear her eye out of her head. Guilt, perhaps–the desire to protect someone that you couldn’t. The idea that she could have protected Gentledoe from her fate that day would probably linger in the back of her mind until the day that she went under, too. “She’s gone missing, Redhawk. I’m sorry.”

[ @tallulah ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:11 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Willowstripes walked into the medicine den. She was anxious to see what the results would be. The only thing Willowstripes could hear was the beat of her heart in her chest. She was coming for good news not bad but she was guessing that it would be bad. "Hello, is anyone here?" She didn't hear the bracken rustling the only reason she knew someone coming was because she could see the bracken quivering.

@Omari

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV