ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:14 PM

Old December 30th, 2020, 11:58 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Meta Runner (RP)

@cmdR_Paige

All the while she was trying not to act up, she had her eyes closed for half of it . Once she heard skye give the ok she rubbed that part of her wrist. This made her cringe just a tad bit, it felt so..yucky. "ok-" she stared at it for just a moment only to make a disgusted face and shake her wrist like mad . EW! "Thank you , can we please get out of here?.. Anything else is up to you -"

______

He heard her over the Mic only to gulp and book it. Only managed to get a few piece of wood! Shaking with fear, he entered a building near by and tried to search for any sort of chest. Chests always had goodies in them.

Evelyn had a better thought as she landed on the tree near the enemies 'base' "just to make this interesting- how about I weaken her and once she's down for the count you take her out? If you do try and come in stylishly " she giggled as she got her weapon ready. Fans loved tag teams! She aimed her weapon at Paige only to aim a few blasts, hoping to land a target.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 30th, 2020, 12:43 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

- @Holly Checkmate -

"Sure thing. I seem to remember Theo wanting to meet with you again... would you be up for that?" Skye gestured for Tari to follow, waving the other scientists away. It would be a hot minute before Tari fully regained her strength.

______

"Come on, man; could really use some backup right about now!" It was bound to happen-- Paige wasn't familiar with Evelyn's strategies. For all she knew the girl would go offensive one moment, and lead her into a trap the next. She tried to counter-attack as best she could, but she sustained quite a bit of damage.

"Don't knock her senseless just yet, I wanna enjoy the fight," Belle huffed. "It'll be too easy of a win if you up and throw a grenade at 'em. Let me have a turn!" Her avatar drew her weapon and opened fire.

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; December 30th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 01:34 PM

@cmdR_Paige

Taris eyes lit up at this only for her to hop off the table "yes!" she squeaked with a little hop. Although as soon as she did that she started to feel a little woozy . Her balance wavered so she had to grab the table for support . looks like she had to take things slow for a minute or so. Smiling as she regained her balance she nodded eagerly.

_____

Evelyn got hit with the counter attack only to fall off the tree..some of her health lowered. HOW!? this angered her. She slammer her fists on the table "Right" she growled . She made her avatar go away from the scene. She used the bushes and anything else to cover herself . Reloading her weapon she took another shot from behind a bush that was near Paige.

The meta runner jolted and hid behind a wall, but not before his avatar got hit four times. Oh great "I'm busy! They've got me cornered!" he frowned. Not too far off , luck struck him. He found a chest! Darting forward he opened it, he found two not so great guns..A explosive... And two healing bottle thingys. He frowned but gathered the items. With the new found weaponry he wasted his explosive and threw it to where he thought Belle was. Hoping it landed a hit.

Old December 30th, 2020, 05:49 PM
She we do not speak of

- @Holly Checkmate -

Skye offered to help her with an outstretched hand, in case she needed it-- and led her over to the screen they normally used to contact Theo. With a few keystrokes, the monitor began to activate.

_____

Belle took a bit of damage, but it wasn't enough to gravely wound her avatar, as she'd taken none until now. Irritated, she returned the greeting with a round of gunfire.

Paige was down, but not defeated. "Now would be a good time to use those things you found!" She whirled around to search for Evelyn's avatar.

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; December 30th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 07:06 PM

@cmdR_Paige

Once they were at the screen Tari looked over at her friend only to smile "have I said thank you already?.. If not thanks" how else could she express her gratitude?.. What did friends usually do? Ergh this was difficult . She'll dwell on that later , with that she looked back at the screen. "Theo? " she called.

_____

Evelyn cackled in victory but decided to wait, she didn't want to have to deal with a screaming belle. So to make things a little more entertaining , she clicked a taunt emote.

"AAAH! SORRY!" he yelled in fear . As he ran over to his partner, he got hit with a few good rounds. No! Looking at his health it was near half way- he could make it! He just had to carry the cargo. Getting back up, his avatar ran over to page and spilled all the items.
He didn't take any of the healing bottles . "quick!-" taking a weapon he hid and fired a few rounds, desperately hoping they'll hit. A few good explosives and he was done for.

Old December 30th, 2020, 07:21 PM
She we do not speak of

- @Holly Checkmate -

"TARIIII!" Theo called back, grinning brightly as ever. He sprinted across the sand and spread his short, chibi-like arms as if he was going to give her a massive bear hug, then realized he was going to hit the screen and stopped himself. "I missed you so much! I know it's only been a day but I still missed you and the courses were all too dangerous so I couldn't run 'em and I've been so bored without talking to anyone and--" he tried to catch his breath. "I could go for a smoothie."

Skye giggled and 'summoned' one for him, and he sat in front of the screen, sipping it contentedly. "So how's everything on the outside world? You can warp into mine now! I mean... if you want to," the green-haired boy grinned.

"Tari was really brave today, Theo..." Skye told him. "We had to run some tests on her, and it was pretty scary for her, but she pulled through it."

"They didn't hurt you, did they, Tari?" He gripped his smoothie with both hands, tropical blue eyes full of concern. If they had, someone would have an angry kid on their hands-- one that could throw a mean coconut!

_____
(oh poor Whimpu-
i'll make it up to you buddy
but rn I gotta have some angst)

Belle's health ran down partway; she had about a third of it left.

Paige had only a quarter, and that was after she'd used a healing bottle. She tried to fight back as best she could.

Belle smirked and took a moment to mess with her arm. "Time to die," she whispered in a sing-songy voice, launching a grenade at the two of them. Unless the two of them had more than a quarter of their health left, this victory would go to Tascorp.

- I left -
Old December 30th, 2020, 07:42 PM

@cmdR_Paige

( @___@ ok belle scared me with that @__@ )

"heh..no they didn't , I missed you too! Everything's ...well the same. It seems Skyes still on Lucks good side so thats good! Although shes a bit stubborn and doesnt take care of herself " she said with a small glare. Its like that meme , Drink Water.
"I mean...if you want me to! If that's ok with everyone -"

_____

"PAIGE TAKE THE OTHER BOTTLE HURRY! " he yelled only to be blown away by the blast pretty far. Landing on ' his ' back , he glanced at his health...0 . I tried - he thought as his avatar vanished. Outside of the game he frowned and covered his face , he almost felt like crying...

Evelyn laughed in victory only to hop out of the bushes "its been fun guys truly, Any last words? " she grinned only to look back at her partner again . All yours !

Last edited by Leucos; December 30th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 30th, 2020, 07:56 PM
She we do not speak of

- @Holly Checkmate -

Skye scratched the back of her neck and laughed nervously, almost like a character out of a visual novel. "Yeah... um... I suppose I could do with a little less caffeine in my system."

"Ooh, you drink coffee? What's it like? Does it make you feel all grown up and stuff?"

"Uh, no... but, um... Theo, it's probably better that you just stick to smoothies." She gave Tari a thumbs up, as a means of giving her the green light to enter the game world.

"Aw, okay. These are pretty good though. I won't lie to you." His eyes lit up. "What if you added coconut juice to them?"

_____

Paige took a deep breath and glanced around the room. All her fans were holding their breath or cheering her name... or covering their eyes in fear.
Any last words...? "About that--" She had saved the best for last.

Belle had gotten within striking distance-- her mistake. Paige whipped out a second, larger firearm that looked like a handheld tank. When the more experienced Meta Runner gasped in shock across from her, she shrugged and remarked, "Guess I got lucky." With that, she opened fire on the two of them, humming the theme from Battle Blaze to herself for motivation. "Don't worry," she told her partner. "I still have a fighting chance left. I'll avenge you!"

- I left -
Old December 31st, 2020, 12:02 PM

@cmdR_Paige

"Its not a guess,you need water-" she huffed only to jolt at theos question. Yeah no coffee for him... Though she cringed at the coconut part." I don't know about that Theo heh.." sounds a bit too sweet. She smiled at skye once more before grabbing a controller and hopping back in the game.

________

Evelyn jumped at this only to run off to a safer distance "stupid little- take cover ! " she yelled. She had a plan in mind. She needed to find a chest with healing bottles! Quick!
While ran off she aimed a few explosives to try and stall the other.
The meta runner outside the game gave his partner a thumbs up. But it didn't stop him from crying. It was in front of millions of people! And he just...he failed.

Old December 31st, 2020, 12:37 PM
She we do not speak of

- @Holly Checkmate -

Skye watched as the two conversed and kept quiet for now, letting them catch up with one another. It warmed her heart to see them together.

"So... what do you wanna do now?" Theo asked, eyes bright as ever. "I'm so bored I can't even think of what I want to do first!"

________

Paige wanted to comfort him, but words were difficult to form when you were deep in concentration like she was.

"Evelyn, if we coordinate our attacks we can take her out. She's just pulling a juggernaut move-- powerful but slow. I'll distract her a bit; you get behind her and attack there. She can't defend both sides."

- I left -