Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by Starfall
Today 10:28 AM

Old April 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Birchstep laughed wildly. "Only if it doesn't partane to my kits," she laughed.
Otterkit growled, frustrated. She then hopped off, purposefully launching herself into the side of the Nursery. She mewed, a slight sting from the surrounding den walls smacking her going from her fore-paws to her face. She then turned, and bounded up to Blazingheart once more, launching herself once more in attempts to knock him over, or at least to make him stumble a bit.
"Great StarClan," muttered Blazingheart, right before Otterkit leaped onto him. Taken by surprise, Blazingheart feigned a quick stumble, but he regained his posture once more and glanced at the kit. "Alright, alright, you knocked me down!" He laughed. "I surrender!" He flicked the kit's flank with his plumy tail, purring. "You proved me wrong, kit," he sighed, curling his tail around his paws. He low-key grinned at the pale furred she-cat. "I know now not to trust a queen," he joked.
Old April 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
"Great StarClan," muttered Blazingheart, right before Otterkit leaped onto him. Taken by surprise, Blazingheart feigned a quick stumble, but he regained his posture once more and glanced at the kit. "Alright, alright, you knocked me down!" He laughed. "I surrender!" He flicked the kit's flank with his plumy tail, purring. "You proved me wrong, kit," he sighed, curling his tail around his paws. He low-key grinned at the pale furred she-cat. "I know now not to trust a queen," he joked.
(So sorry for the short replies. I keep getting distracted and losing my train of thought... *cough*myfianceisabuttsometimes*cough* xD)

"Oh come now," Birchstep said with a light giggle. "She is my kit after all." The fluffy queen licked her proud kit's forehead when she came back, then smiled at Blazingheart. "So, Blazingheart, how have you enjoyed being in Riverclan?" she asked, legitimately wanting to know.
Old April 20th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:

(So sorry for the short replies. I keep getting distracted and losing my train of thought... *cough*myfianceisabuttsometimes*cough* xD)

"Oh come now," Birchstep said with a light giggle. "She is my kit after all." The fluffy queen licked her proud kit's forehead when she came back, then smiled at Blazingheart. "So, Blazingheart, how have you enjoyed being in Riverclan?" she asked, legitimately wanting to know.

(Haha, it's fine xD)

Blazingheart's ears pricked at the question, trying to formulate a vague answer. "I've quite liked it," he replied, being honest. "It's certainly the kind of life I've always striven for - not a completely feral rogue, but not a housecat either. This is the perfect in-between," he purred, part of the distant look fading from his eyes as he focused his thoughts on the Clan and not on his abandoned family. His purr dried in his throat, but he shook off the memories and glanced toward Birchstep's kits. "So..." He said, trying to figure out how to word what he wanted to ask. "Has their.... father helped in the raising?" He asked. Unknowing of who the father was, he - as well as most of his Clanmates - were confused as to who was the other parent to the kit. Although he didn't want to pry, he politely worded the question in a way that wouldn't seem too personal, so the she-cat wouldn't have to answer to anything she didn't want to or was uncomfortable thinking about.
Old April 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

(Haha, it's fine xD)

Blazingheart's ears pricked at the question, trying to formulate a vague answer. "I've quite liked it," he replied, being honest. "It's certainly the kind of life I've always striven for - not a completely feral rogue, but not a housecat either. This is the perfect in-between," he purred, part of the distant look fading from his eyes as he focused his thoughts on the Clan and not on his abandoned family. His purr dried in his throat, but he shook off the memories and glanced toward Birchstep's kits. "So..." He said, trying to figure out how to word what he wanted to ask. "Has their.... father helped in the raising?" He asked. Unknowing of who the father was, he - as well as most of his Clanmates - were confused as to who was the other parent to the kit. Although he didn't want to pry, he politely worded the question in a way that wouldn't seem too personal, so the she-cat wouldn't have to answer to anything she didn't want to or was uncomfortable thinking about.
"Who, Yewheart? No, he lives in Skyclan. It'd be a bit hard for him to come help me with the kits," she giggled. "It's okay though, I knew he was a player from the beginning." She laughed once more. "I'm not even sure if he knows about them honestly. I can't remember if I told him before he left," she giggled. She honestly felt no hard feelings toward the tom, as she understood his need for travel.
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:

"Who, Yewheart? No, he lives in Skyclan. It'd be a bit hard for him to come help me with the kits," she giggled. "It's okay though, I knew he was a player from the beginning." She laughed once more. "I'm not even sure if he knows about them honestly. I can't remember if I told him before he left," she giggled. She honestly felt no hard feelings toward the tom, as she understood his need for travel.
Blazingheart was struck speechless. Their father was from another Clan...? "A-a SkyClan cat...?" He asked, shocked. "You could get exiled for that!" He warned. He hoped the news didn't travel to Blackgaze, or worse, Russetstar. He glanced at the kits. If they were to be exiled with their mother... there was no chance they'd survive alone. Blazingheart had never thought Birchstep one to betray her Clan, but the nonchalant way she spoke about her breaking of the Code made him re-ponder the entire situation.
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Blazingheart was struck speechless. Their father was from another Clan...? "A-a SkyClan cat...?" He asked, shocked. "You could get exiled for that!" He warned. He hoped the news didn't travel to Blackgaze, or worse, Russetstar. He glanced at the kits. If they were to be exiled with their mother... there was no chance they'd survive alone. Blazingheart had never thought Birchstep one to betray her Clan, but the nonchalant way she spoke about her breaking of the Code made him re-ponder the entire situation.
"I hope you don't think less of me," she said. "You are a dear friend to me after-all." The fluffy she-cat flicked her tail. She was legitimately worried, as she didn't know how he would take what she said. He was simply too easy to talk to. "Their father will never be in their lives, whether he's from Riverclan or not. I'd prefer to leave the past in the past..."
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:

"I hope you don't think less of me," she said. "You are a dear friend to me after-all." The fluffy she-cat flicked her tail. She was legitimately worried, as she didn't know how he would take what she said. He was simply too easy to talk to. "Their father will never be in their lives, whether he's from Riverclan or not. I'd prefer to leave the past in the past..."

"But does.... anyone else know?" A whirlwind of thoughts flooded into Blazingheart's mind, as they usually did when he found something to think about. No, of course he wouldn't think less of her, but it was a very impromptu statement from a cat he had assumed was fully loyal to her Clan. After all, some of the most noble cats in Clan history had been half-Clan cats, so was there really anything to worry about? She could get exiled, dreadfully thought the tom.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Talon @Hexict @Clover @Ever @fenic!
[After talon posts their response to this one you guys can start roleplaying as two moon olds]
The grey molly purred then looked up at her mate the moment she heard him call her name, her blue hues gleamed with nothing but love. She licked his cheek once he got close enough then nudged her kits closer to her stomach. "Took you long enough to get here mousebrain. I saved you one to name, figured you'd like that." she said, her gaze still locked onto her kits. Mistyskip still was unsure about her mate, she loved him, she loved him to death, but he had his moments when he didn't seem like....Bolderglare, honestly, it scared her. Every once in a while she'd get a chill down her spine whenever she saw the look on the warriors face, cold, heartless eyes. After a few moments of just spacing out she grimaced and began to lick her chest fur, trying to clean off the dirt and sweat, she'd leave the stomach for later. "I named the two toms Cygenkit and Jaggedkit, and then I named two out of the three mollys Veridiankit and Juniperkit. There's one more molly for you to name, have at it." she hummed, her tail tip twitched as she awaited her mates response "And I'm not changin their names! If you wanted them to have different names you should have come here sooner!" she snapped at the warrior, annoyance evident on her face. Although she snapped at him often, she could only be mad for a certian amount of time, only be annoyed at the warrior for a short amount to time. While Boulderglare, in the amount of time that she knew him, never shown that he was mad, never stated it aloud, but she noticed it, in his little movements, in his actions. Although she would never point it out, never nag him about it. The queen pushed her thoughts away and smiled, trying to think of more positive things, "Hey." she started, shifting her weight so she could look up at her mate "Could you do me a favor? My fur is grimy and I would clean it but with them sleeping I don't want to wake them. That and honestly, I could use a nap myself." she yawned, her fur fluffed up as she did so.
Boulderglare flattened his ears after Mistyskip called him mouse-brain. He knew that she was just joking and could see the love in her eyes, a feeling that he never felt not even for her. Boulderglare just forced a smile that was convincing and nodded. "Sorry about that but I was out hunting," he said. He had been hunting but he also didn't rush back to camp to check on his mate. Most of the warriors that had a mate in the nursery would check them everyday to see if they needed anything or if their kits had been born yet. But Boulderglare had more important things to do then to watch over some pregnant she-cat, even if she was his mate. He had actually only gone to the nursery now because when he got back he had heard that Mistyskip had given birth while he was out hunting.

"Oh?" Boulderglare said after Mistyskip told him that she had already named four of their kits and that he got to name the last one. His eyes narrowed slightly after she snapped at him for being late but he pretended to brush it off, but he could hold a grudge of pretty much anything. Boulderglare didn't care about the names pf the kits and only cared about what they would achieve when they got older. "How about Greykit?" He asked and looked at the unnamed kit. "Does that sound good for her?" He stopped after she began to speak about something else. "Of course," Boulderglare began to clean her fur. He watched his kits as he cleaned Mistyskip and hoped that they wouldn't end up like their older brothers and sisters. He hoped that they would become strong and maybe even one of them would lead the clan someday.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"Oh he has? What has he told you about me?" he chuckled. He couldn't get over the kits enthusiasm. He loved kits,ever since his three kits had died he had felt lonely;even if they were in another clan. There wasn't any words he could form the emotion into-losing a child hurt him deeply. He didn't even get to meet them. He felt like he let his past mate Tumbledrop down,that because he didn't go to Thunderclan sooner maybe they would have lived. He blames himself. So,to see the sight of a hyper-active kits lifted his apirits greatly and made him feel at home;Riverclan;where his loyalty lied. He was happy to finally meet the kit,he hadn't met any of his best friends kits and he felt bad about that since they were so close. It made him feel like he had a family.
[[no this isn't late what r u talking about
,,,oh look behind you it's a motherless child //runs]]

Shellkit tilted her head to the side, something she often did when thinking. "Um... he said you were really nice, I think! Which is good, because I like really nice cats! Nice cats are good. I have a lot of nice friends who are nice cats, and-" She was rambling. Again. It was something of a habit. Especially when conversing with quieter cats, she needed to fill every moment of quiet with words, even if those words consisted of her digressing more and more, so much so that she often forgot the original topic she was speaking on. Ears heating with embarrassment, Shellkit stumbled back onto topic. "He.. he also said he thought you were a really amazing cat, but you disappeared! And he missed you! But you couldn't have disappeared, because you're here. Right?" Wasn't that how disappearing worked? Despite already being 5 moons of age- almost an apprentice- the kitten had very little idea of how man things worked, likely due to her bad memory, or perhaps just because of her near-inability to be quiet for a few moments and let other cats talk.

Last edited by Crow; April 22nd, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Nighty
The grey kit turned to her sister and stuck her tongue out, her ears folded back a she glared at Otterkit. "How would you know? You're always sleeping! And besides it's not my stench that they run away from! You fart in your sleep!" she barked, her fluffed up and her tail lashing behind her. She let out a snort then looked back at Gracklekit, a big grin plastered on her face, which was quickly wiped away at her mother's retort. Poolkit let out a whine and poked Birtchstep "You wouldn't know either! All you guys do is sleep!" she retorted, but instead of just pressing it further she let out a huff and looked back at the sister who actually seemed excited about her tale. The grey molly licked her chest and sat herself back down and took a deep breath "So, I was playing out begphind the nursery, which isn't outside the camp, and I heard the leaves rustling." she started, excitement twinkled in her eyes "So, I snuck forward and bumped into the nose of a fox!" she gasped "I scratched its nose and tackled it down. I gripped its neck and bit as hard as I possibly could. It flung me off, but that didn't stop me. I lunged forward and landed the killing blow, ending its life swiftly because I didn't want to let it suffer." she stated smugly, an eyebrow quirked and her eyes closed, a smug, satisfied grin on her maw.
@Liquoris
Gracklekit smiled as she met her sisters gaze. She glanced over to her other sibling, Otterkit and smiled goofily. "Its justa story, even I know that, but where's the fun in that?" She asked, challenging them. She turned back to Poolkit, eyes widened as she listed, ears perked attentively to her. She bushed out her gray and orange and white dappled fur, smiling as she listened, she even threw in a gasp of surprise when she talked about killing it. She loved exaggerating things, knowing it could provide some extra fun to the situation, unnecessary drama and suspense, as long as every one took it in a joking form. "Oh good, we wouldn't want it to suffer, the mangy flea bag!" She growled playfully. "Tell us some more stories Poolkit! Please?" She begged, green hues shining brightly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; April 22nd, 2017 at 10:46 PM.