Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:43 AM
Roo's Training Tracker
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:31 AM
RAINBIRTHDAY
by Bean
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:16 AM
Roo's Roleplay Tracker
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:03 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:00 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Shadomaru

“Indeed, I am.” Blackfrost said as they both padded into the warmth of the Warrior’s Den, “Even after that long nap, I’m still feeling rather sleepy.” To prove this, her words were ended with yet another yawn that rumbled from her. She purred at the sight of the comfortable moss nests and went towards the back of den, hoping Crowhawk would follow. “I think this one is good enough, what do you think?” The warrior asked, prodding at a soft nest that was a bit bigger than one meant for one single cat. She looked at him with a softened, tired smile on her maw, hoping that everything would be as peaceful and simple as this for awhile yet.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Shadomaru

“Indeed, I am.” Blackfrost said as they both padded into the warmth of the Warrior’s Den, “Even after that long nap, I’m still feeling rather sleepy.” To prove this, her words were ended with yet another yawn that rumbled from her. She purred at the sight of the comfortable moss nests and went towards the back of den, hoping Crowhawk would follow. “I think this one is good enough, what do you think?” The warrior asked, prodding at a soft nest that was a bit bigger than one meant for one single cat. She looked at him with a softened, tired smile on her maw, hoping that everything would be as peaceful and simple as this for awhile yet.
He smiled at her and laughed. "You seem to be more tired today than anything." He told her. "And I'm no medicine cat or anything but I think I know the answer." He said following her in. He saw some moss and smiled following her there. "That one is perfect." He told her. "After you."
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He smiled at her and laughed. "You seem to be more tired today than anything." He told her. "And I'm no medicine cat or anything but I think I know the answer." He said following her in. He saw some moss and smiled following her there. "That one is perfect." He told her. "After you."
A light-hearted chuckle left her parted jaws at his words and she smiled, knowing that she was much more tired than usual - probably from working so much on patrols and having nightmares that keep her up all night. Blackfrost was delighted when he claimed that the moss nest that she chose was perfect. “Such a gentleman.” She purred and laid down on one side of the soft moss nest, kneading her claws for a moment before tucking them under her chest. The she-cat looked up at her mate with a gleam in her gaze. “Come on - you belong here too, bee-brain.” She teased him, her tail resting behind her on the bed of moss.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:15 PM
tired individual

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
@Fawn
Newtpaw padded out into the spacious clearing, her curious eyes peering up at the trees as drops of rain that still lingered on the leaves slipped off and onto the ground. It was finally safe enough to come outside from the den after the nasty storm that brushed through the forest had finally moved on. A determined smile shone on her muzzle as she padded out into the clearing, walking rather fast with her shortened legs to get to the middle of the clearing. “Today is the day where I can finally work towards becoming the warrior that I’ve dreamed about..” The small she-cat murmured, closing her eyes as she felt a cooling breeze ruffle through her long-fur. The apprentice’s long, fluffy tail swished back and forth behind her as she looked around at the clanmates around her, conversing and eating prey with one another. For the past moons, she had been stuck up in the Nursery, treated like a kitten all the way to the day she turned six moons just because she didn’t grow as big as the others. She was rarely let outside, feared of wandering off or getting picked on - but now, she could go outside and go where she wanted, at least, in the territory boundaries of Shadowclan. Newtpaw was excited, giving a little bound of happiness and splashing up the mud that sat underneath her paws. Some of the dirty substance landed on her face with a small splat and she shook her head, wincing. “Mousedung..” The small female murmured. Since she was lower to the ground, she was more prone to stuff like this happening.
The golden brown tom sprinted into the clearing. He'd just finished his second ever training session with his mentor, and he was still pumped up and energized from it. He couldn't wait to become a warrior, even though it was a ways away. His mentor said he did very well for his second session. Today, they were learning to hunt again; he hadn't had any training in combat, because his mentor figured it'd be best for Lionpaw to learn to hunt at least a little first. Although he hadn't had any training to fight yet, he very much preferred hunting over the idea of fighting. He suddenly felt sort of board, and his yellow-green eyes scanned the clearing. He spotted a familiar cat, bouncing about in the mud. That looked fun. He began making his way over, but stopped as he realized she'd accidentally splashed himself in the face. He noticed her legs, shorter than the average cat's and that's what must've caused it. "Hey," he mewed out as he approached her, "You okay?"
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown tom sprinted into the clearing. He'd just finished his second ever training session with his mentor, and he was still pumped up and energized from it. He couldn't wait to become a warrior, even though it was a ways away. His mentor said he did very well for his second session. Today, they were learning to hunt again; he hadn't had any training in combat, because his mentor figured it'd be best for Lionpaw to learn to hunt at least a little first. Although he hadn't had any training to fight yet, he very much preferred hunting over the idea of fighting. He suddenly felt sort of board, and his yellow-green eyes scanned the clearing. He spotted a familiar cat, bouncing about in the mud. That looked fun. He began making his way over, but stopped as he realized she'd accidentally splashed himself in the face. He noticed her legs, shorter than the average cat's and that's what must've caused it. "Hey," he mewed out as he approached her, "You okay?"
The small she-cat was pawing the mud off her face with her tongue poking out her mouth with annoyance. Newtpaw was caught up in her acts that she didn’t notice another apprentice approaching her until he halted and mewed to her, making the female pause and lift her paw from her face, peering up at the male with her yellowish green eyes for a moment. “Oh, hello there!” Newtpaw said, trying to look presentable by standing proudly before him, even though she was much smaller and there was still a few specks of mud on her face, but she didn’t let that get her down, “Yes, I’m fine.. Hehe.. Just trying to get used to the muddy conditions. There must’ve been a really bad storm earlier to cause all this mud.” Her tone was young and polite. With tan-colored fur with white here and there, the apprentice was nothing really impressive, with her small, stubby legs, long, fluffy tail and pinkish ears - she was quite the unusual sight to behold.

“My name’s Newtpaw!” She decided to introduce herself, her tail swishing behind her over the mud, “I’m one of the new apprentices. This is my first time out of the nursery on my own without any queens babying me around.” Newtpaw said with a certain sense of pride in her tone, it was like she didn’t even notice how different she looked compared to the other apprentice.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
A light-hearted chuckle left her parted jaws at his words and she smiled, knowing that she was much more tired than usual - probably from working so much on patrols and having nightmares that keep her up all night. Blackfrost was delighted when he claimed that the moss nest that she chose was perfect. “Such a gentleman.” She purred and laid down on one side of the soft moss nest, kneading her claws for a moment before tucking them under her chest. The she-cat looked up at her mate with a gleam in her gaze. “Come on - you belong here too, bee-brain.” She teased him, her tail resting behind her on the bed of moss.
Crowhawk smiled and sat down waiting for her to get comfortable in the moss. "I'm always a gentleman." He looked down at her watching her lay in the bed. He caught the look in her eye and smiled as she told him to come in. "Its the moss for bee-brains." He purred. He stepped in the moss and laid down, immediately feeling her warmth and purring again at the feeling. He curled up and another yawn escaped him. "Thank you for this." He told her quietly. "I really needed this."
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Their ears twitched at the answer, eyes turning to Nightpaw, "You really thought climbing a tree was a good idea?" they mumbled under their breath. Normally, Daypaw would have given punishment for such a stupid act and report it to Halestar. But it seemed by the trauma both Nightpaw and his friend had gone through none was needed. They turned to Eclispepaw, prodding her gently with a paw, "Eclispepaw, Eclsipepaw can you hear me." they wanted the apprentice awake, as during things like this it was always better for the victim to be awake. Hopefully she wasnt dead.
@MoonHeart & Friends

Daypaw stared at the elder with an unamused expression,"I think youll need a warrior guard to make sure you dont leave camp for thinking crazy thoughts like that." they sighed, mumbling under their breath. Eyes scanning over the toms body they located the thorns. They turned away in the den, facing their herb wall. The wall was mainly rocks, little herbs and flowers stuffed between the cracks. It looked pretty, Daypaw thought. Of course theyd never say that out loud. grabbing a poppy flower and marigold flowers, they made their way back to Acornfall. They dropped the flowers infront of him. Daypaw picked two seeds off of the poppy flower, before shuffling them over to Acorns reach. "Eat those, itll make the pain dull a bit. If it makes you sleepy, thats normal." They turned to where the thorns were. It seemed they were deep in the toms flank, tangled in his thick fur and embedded in his skin a bit. Leaning their head down they grabbed ahold of a thorn with their small teeth before pulling the said thorn out with a huff. They leaned down again and licked at the wound to clean it. Despite Daypaws grumpy outlook, they could be gentle at times. They leaned down again to another thorn and repeated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw looked down. "I-It wasn't and I told her, but she preferred to do as she wanted... I warned her and everything!" He said, ears flattened against his head, he felt so bad now. "But it wasn't a good idea, we thought it would be fun, but I don't know why such things always happen to us..." He grumbled, he was definitively angry by the intonation of his voice. "This was a dumb move on our part..." He added, gazing at the apprentice as the medecine cat prodded her with a paw, he only hoped she would wake up.
Eclisepaw felt everything, like when they placed the webs on her wounds but despite this, her memory had gotten foggy all she could remember now was hearing a twoleg and going up a tree then everything else was just a blur it felt so strange, Suddenly she could hear a voice speaking but it sounded muffled all she could hear was 'wake' and then a gentle prod in her side I have to move... her muscles were stiff she couldn't move a single one but as she was about give up the molly heard the soft voice of Nightpaw she could never forget how much he helped and cared for her even now he was worried, determination filled her she was going to wake up open her eyes and see Nightpaw again simple right? she hoped she could do it, at first all she could was move one her paws a tingling sensation through her whole body then her eyes opened slowly for a moment it was blurry then she could see Nightpaw and the medicine cat Daypaw, Eclipsepaw tried to stand up but her legs buckled and she fell back down with a grunt, looking up at the two all she could was smile "Y-your okay Nightpaw! I thought..Y-You would get hurt.." her voice was croaky and the pain from the slashes still was there but happiness consumed her the world seemed that little bit brighter for her.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:24 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
@woly @Jingle

Autumnpaw gasped as Halestar padded in, face hot with anger and embarrassment Autumnpaw glared at Daypaw, but quickly switched their focus back to Halestar, a defiant look in her eyes. "What? Am I not allowed to express my options? Is my ideas less valid than his? If anything he's worse then me. He can't even fight his own battles!" She half growled. The she-cat did not care she was speaking to a leader. She did not think that Daypaw even deserved to be in the clan. "Well! What are you going to do now? Kick me out of the clan? Id like to see you try, you may be leader, but there are many cats who share my options. They're less opinions, I think, more like FACTS."
@woly

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:54 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Eclisepaw felt everything, like when they placed the webs on her wounds but despite this, her memory had gotten foggy all she could remember now was hearing a twoleg and going up a tree then everything else was just a blur it felt so strange, Suddenly she could hear a voice speaking but it sounded muffled all she could hear was 'wake' and then a gentle prod in her side I have to move... her muscles were stiff she couldn't move a single one but as she was about give up the molly heard the soft voice of Nightpaw she could never forget how much he helped and cared for her even now he was worried, determination filled her she was going to wake up open her eyes and see Nightpaw again simple right? she hoped she could do it, at first all she could was move one her paws a tingling sensation through her whole body then her eyes opened slowly for a moment it was blurry then she could see Nightpaw and the medicine cat Daypaw, Eclipsepaw tried to stand up but her legs buckled and she fell back down with a grunt, looking up at the two all she could was smile "Y-your okay Nightpaw! I thought..Y-You would get hurt.." her voice was croaky and the pain from the slashes still was there but happiness consumed her the world seemed that little bit brighter for her.
@Raven & Co
"Are you crazy? Never try to stand up unless ordered." the enby muttered as they settled Eclispepaw back in place. The molly was greatly injured, and couldnt be moving around like that. "Nightpaw brought you here, you both could have died." the apprentice muttered sternly. They wanted to get into these young cats heads that this was serious, beyond their little love story. That cats could have died. Daypaw sat up and walked to the wall herbs were placed. the wall was mostly rock, having herbs stuffed inbetween the cracks. Daypaw picked out a poppy flower and a comb of honey. grabbing them in their muzzle they made their way back to the apprentice, placing them infront of her. They picked off a few seeds from the poppy flower, placing them on top of the honey comb so they poppy seeds were covered in Honey. "I want you to eat these seeds, they will help with easing the pain in your body, the honey will help with your throat- it sounds terrible."
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Raven & Co
"Are you crazy? Never try to stand up unless ordered." the enby muttered as they settled Eclispepaw back in place. The molly was greatly injured, and couldnt be moving around like that. "Nightpaw brought you here, you both could have died." the apprentice muttered sternly. They wanted to get into these young cats heads that this was serious, beyond their little love story. That cats could have died. Daypaw sat up and walked to the wall herbs were placed. the wall was mostly rock, having herbs stuffed inbetween the cracks. Daypaw picked out a poppy flower and a comb of honey. grabbing them in their muzzle they made their way back to the apprentice, placing them infront of her. They picked off a few seeds from the poppy flower, placing them on top of the honey comb so they poppy seeds were covered in Honey. "I want you to eat these seeds, they will help with easing the pain in your body, the honey will help with your throat- it sounds terrible."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Nightpaw's ears perked immediatly as he heard his name and he gazed at Eclipsepaw, his eyes widening. "Don't try to stand up, you're not in shape to do so!" He said and sat by her side, his tail gently caressing her side with his tail. "Just stay down, no, I'm not hurt, if I was, I wouldn't have been able to bring you back here, only the branch you stepped on broke, not the whole tree." He mewed and leaned over to give her cheek a lovely lick, he would stay here for her. Suddently turning his gaze over to the medecine cat, eyes turning to slits. "No, she isn't crazy... It's what a cat does when it wakes up." He said simply. "Do you always have to look so angry about life for StarClan's sake, know that we don't owe you all the respect we give you, maybe showing some in return wouldn't be too bad." He growled before looking back towards Eclipsepaw.
Closed Thread