Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 11:53 AM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:41 AM
finley's travelling trader...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:37 AM
Cal's encounter with a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For whatever reason, Obsidiansky was tired. Again. This was almost a moon now that he had been tired all day... was there something wrong with him? True, he hadn't been sleeping very well. And yet he didn't feel stressed out during the day. The tom sighed, sinking down on the ground and wrapping his tail around his body, the tip of it twitching somewhat nervously as he observed the passing cats with interest. After all, the goings-on of the day were often intriguing to him. Another new member might be nice, that always made for an exciting afternoon, but he figured it was probably a rarer occurance. He'd never payed much attention as an apprentice and, as far as he knew, no other newcomers had come in this short time. Glancing around once more, the ebony tom realized he was looking more for cats that he already knew rather then making a new friend. Still-- if someone needed it, he would be there! That was what he thought of as his job right now. What he did in his spare time. But, everyone looked happy. Everyone appeared to be absolutely fine to him. Such a boring existence, just sitting around. And it was the heat of the day, too hot for him to go hunting out on the open moors of WindClan. He'd be burning up for sure. Probably get overheated and die; it'd happened before, and from what Obsidiansky knew, it was not a good way to die. So he waited in the shadiest part of the clearing he could find, which still had specks of light dappling his medium-thick black fur and making him feel even more warm then before.

With ears pressed firmly against her head, and a sly smile perched on her cream muzzle. The dark tom in front of her was so ignorant... it was so satisfying it hurt. A small chuckle almost escaped Caninheart's smiling face. Perched in the darkness, her belly fur touching the grassy ground. Her emerald eyes watched every movement, finally deciding when Obsidiansky's head was turned toward two other smiling cats, she finally decided to do what she was prepared to do: pounce.

She leapt with all her might; Canineheart's launches reaching an amazing altitude. Her small pink tongue was sticking out in concentration, her smile still on her maw. "Gotcha!" Canineheart called in a hearty tone, a small laugh in her tone.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Cottonspark sat by the apprentice's den, her fluffy white tail wrapped around her elegantly. She looked up at the sky, following the clouds that she so resembled for a minute, then poked her head in the den. It stood out very strongly against the shadows. "Pigeonpaw!" she called, wanting to have a training session. @Nighty

Last edited by Splash; May 16th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
"Well, he's my first apprentice, so... I guess I would be considered a 'newbie' as you put it."
A newbie. Truth be told, the thought of that had never even crossed Obsidiansky's mind. Whether he liked it or disliked it was uncertain, however. It made him sound like he had no experience; which was true, that didn't bother him, but at the same time it sounded like he didn't know how to teach. Which wasn't true! Rainpaw had caught onto everything very fast so far... Obsidiansky could only hope that this would continue to go on until Rainpaw would be made a warrior. If he were being honest-- in his own mind-- that day couldn't come fast enough for the tom. So far Rainpaw had proven to be more difficult then he could have imagined. His friends were sympathetic of course, but there was only so much they could do about the situation currently going on.

"He does what I ask. But he's always serious... more so then an apprentice of his age should be. His Mother was... a good cat, but she made some bad choices. He's determined not to be like her and I'm afraid if he tries too hard, he's going to end up just like her."

The tom sighed, then realized that this was probably a bit of a strange conversation to be having at the moment. Still, she didn't seem to mind. As far as he could tell, Infernosky hadn't made any attempt at shutting the conversation off. Starting a conversation was never easy for him. Harder then it should be, to be honest. Unless there was some shared interest, or accomplishment, or something else... it was near to impossible for him to talk to another cat. Her offer made his eyes widen in surprise. That was something he hadn't been expecting... he hadn't thought she would want to.

Or was she just being nice? Now this was a part of social life that Obsidiansky remembered getting wrong more times then he could count. Almost always, he got it wrong. "Well, thank you for your offer. I might take you up on that." Does that make me sound stupid? Possibly it did. At least he didn't overthink as he sometimes did. It would make things a hundred times worse, and did most of the time. And he liked Infernosky-- he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable before he got a chance to let her know everything that happened. In his mind. Okay. You're officially creepy. Nice going. At least he wasn't thinking out loud, that probaby wouldn't go very well. Considering his thoughts were extremely strange at the moment. Her expression seemed to change for a moment.. and Obsidiansky looked closer, but by then, it was gone. What had happened?

Had she actually felt empathetic towards him? Now, normally Obsidiansky tried not to judge others based on their outwards appearance. Or first impressions. But from what he had seen so far? She didn't seem like the type to really be empathetic. Infernosky's voice was calm, level, and collected. How could she be so calm all the time? It wasn't a monotone... and it wasn't always the same... but it was like that of a mentor talking to an apprentice. Not like she was better, but like she was more experienced, perhaps. Like she knew what she was talking about. She held authority, that was it! That was what he was thinking of, she spoke like she had authority but not like she was a better cat and would hurt anyone who dared not to listen to her. Thank StarClan she didn't talk like that. Perhaps that was the reason the darker furred tom didn't get along with the deputy very well.

Because he acted like he was way too good for everyone else. But that one cat, whatever her name was... and a few others. Favoritism. That was what it appeared to be to Obsidiansky. "Yeah, you know. I think he tries to close himself off because he's grown up having others not trust him. And he's got a lot of hatred in his mind, towards... well, pretty much everyone. And he's-- sorry, I don't mean to ramble. Let me know if I'm boring you," He mewed with a chuckle. The subject of Rainpaw was not the most interesting in the world; this Obsidiansky knew very well. But at least he was honest when talking about the apprentice. This was his opinion, he really did believe all of this about Rainpaw. He liked the younger cat. All he wanted to do was get through to him... and that seemed to be the one thing that he was unable to do.

Her next words made sense as well. He was beginning to get the sense she didn't really, well... mess around very much. She said what she meant, and all that. "That's good advice." It seemed like the only thing there was to say after that. He felt a little strange, like he was a kit talking to an elder or a senior warrior-- but at least he felt as though he were being polite. Politeness was important... and Obsidiansky tried to be polite all the time.

The former deputy's gaze followed the tom's expressions observantly after she had finished her proposals. The first reaction she got from his face was a but of uncertainty---in response to this, she added, "That's not to say you aren't fully capable of training your own apprentice. The majority of mentoring comes naturally to most warriors---it's just the different approaches that one would suggest to heed a little advice."

As the fellow warrior continued his description of his apprentice, Infernosky nodded her head in a genuine understanding of what he was saying. This apprentice of his reminded her a lot of what she had been like at that age. Blunt, very serious, over-achieving...perhaps those qualities didn't describe only her past self.
"From what you're saying, it doesn't seem like he holds a personal dislike for you, but his...insecurities , I suppose you could say...that are caused by his family condition and history are simply reflecting in his attitude, and you're caught in the line of fire, that's all." At this point, the former deputy realized that she very likely might be intruding on some private information, and her overly analytic observations of feline behavior could easily prove to be disconcerting to Obsidiansky. She suspected that this could be the case when the tom only responded to her offer with "Well, thank you for your offer. I might take you up on that." Mousedung. In a hopeless attempt to rescue her invasive words, she answered, "Perhaps I could learn a little something from your mentoring as well, if you consider a group training session with our apprentices."

Her suspicions proved to be folly when, to Infernosky's surprise, Obsidiansky continued to share some of his concerns about his apprentice. Good, she hadn't screwed up...that much. As she listened, she felt herself finding a common ground and connection with this apprentice, and that made it easier for her to understand where both the apprentice, and Obsidiansky, were coming from.
"No--it's alright. Perhaps, if I could get to know your apprentice, I could help you get through to him more effectively." She sounded like there was some kind of mindless science to apprentice training. That wasn't how she meant it, of course, it's just how things came out of her mouth; in a very factual manner. She knew, from experience, apprentices such as this could have emotional barriers so thick not even Infernosky could get through. However, as she looked and listened to Obsidiansky continue, perhaps he had an advantage that Infernosky had always lacked; empathy. Obsidiansky, as far as the former deputy had known him, has listened intently to her every word, and understood ever bit of it---at least it seemed that way. Infernosky didn't say it out loud, but perhaps that was precisely what this raging apprentice needed; someone to listen, and empathize, and to simply be there for him. Being the natural instructor and teacher that she was, she found immense satisfaction and pleasure in coming to this conclusion. Yes, this dynamic could work out nicely for both cats.

"You know...maybe you're doing things right. Who am I to show prejudice when I haven't even seen you train."

(This post is a mess I'm sorry)

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; May 16th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Hexict @Lonestar23 @Lawlipop
[Fenic pulled their kit from the liter so it's just you guys]

Thrushflight looked towards the kits as they starting asking about his former mentor and the former leader. If only they were raised in the time he and Caramelblood were. Things would've been so much easier and the family could actually live normally. Not now. They had to hide and keep the kits knowledge on things as innocent as possible until they were old enough to realize that they need to keep some things to themselves. The chocolate calico let out another sigh before shifting his body weight a bit to let his pale blues dance across each kit. Caramelblood had made them perfect, but once again, Thrushflight was starting to think about how his mate hadn't been around much. Maybe a talk will fix that? The kits were three moons old now and had no idea who their mother was. They'd be fine while he and his mate had a little talk right? Maybe. He forced himself from that topic to think about the story again. Which ones he had told from what views and which ones he hadn't. There wasn't much to tell anymore, the evil leader's reign didn't last long enough to make many true stories from. Of course he'd heard stories of them from the queens, many of the stories were blasted way out of perspective so Thrushflight tried to shield his kits from them. Blinking for a moment, he let out a low humming noise. Finally, he lowered his head and rested it on his paws right in front of the four of them so he could talk a bit lower. Of course he merely hoped this was simply to look dramatic for the kits. "Well Singenight is currently residing in the Dusk Syndicate, it's a gang of big bad cats. I know of a few, but shhh, we're not supposed to speak about that," he winked before continuing hoping to leave them wondering about the Dusk Syndicate a bit. If his kits were ever driven from Windclan, he wanted them to know about the Syndicate so maybe they'd have a place to reside. "Before Skyclan came and nosed their way into our business, Singenight and Gorsefeather were leading the clan to greatness. They had everyone bowing at their paws because if they didn't, their lives would be lost. Of course, Singenight didn't care. If your cats aren't loyal, why keep them? They're going to bring you down eventually, right? He ruled by using fear..." Thrushflight continued on with the story, his voice hushed, but dramatic. He emphasized words or scenes here and there, but he left much of the gore out. He wanted to wait until the kits were closer to being apprentices before he really go to getting into detail. He wanted to show them what it was like. Of course it'd start out as prey, but eventually he wanted to watch them take down a cat just as he had watched Caramelblood that faithful day.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 21st, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mumblenose faltered, his excitement fading as he adopted a frown. Singe hadn't told them who he was, that they had kin back in WindClan. Quickly, he forced a reassuring grin back on his face. He was aware of her brief fright as he approached her. He hadn't realized how much he and Singe resembled one another, and how Forestpaw might fear he would be her father - perhaps coming to punish her for leaving? In fact, he had pictured this going perfectly. He'd remind her that Singe had a father, meaning she had a grandfather - him. The apprentice may feel doubtful, but she will swiftly adjust. Everything would just be... great.

But he wasn't feeling that emotion that his rushing heart provided when he imagined this moment. Mumblenose felt worry, not a kit-like joy. Figuring Forestpaw may still be concerned about him and his identity, Mumblenose cautiously stepped back, glancing at the ground with uncertainty. Maybe he shouldn't be doing this?

And then Mumblenose decided that he wasn't doing anything wrong by telling Forestpaw what she should already know. Raising his head, and smiling softly at the smaller cat, he meowed gently, ``I'm your kin. Your father, Singe, is my son.`` And now, it was out. His shoulders felt lighter, and he could breathe much more easier now that the stressful weight was gone. It was even visible - his muscles relaxed and lost their tension. His shoulders sagged with relief, and his head dropped slightly as he no longer had to alertly hold himself up.

Then he realized Forestpaw still had to react. Would she react badly? Positively? Would she doubt him, or welcome him kindly into her life? The worrisome thoughts brought some tension back to his muscles.
Frostpaws whiskers twitched as she realized it was bad looking, and probably not good for the emotions of the other cat. She had reacted in fear, instincts, defense. She knew, but still. What would any cat do if their evil fathers look a like just showed up behind them? Most cats would freak out, she was sure. Hopefully he wouldn't be the same way. But she watched as the emotions flickered in his eyes. She had her ways of reading cats, she had had to when around Broken, that way she knew how to act. It was in the eyes, they truly were the windows to the soul.

The reveal of who he was though, it brought some worry back to her. She stepped back, almost the same time he did. This was her grandfather. The grandfather she had never known existed. Singe nor Sorrel had ever mentioned anything about grandparents. No cousins no nothing. Just them. Just Singe, Sorrel, Brindle, Flash, Burning, and Dapple. That was it, no other mentions of family had ever cropped up in conversation.

But was he like Singe? They practically mirrored each other, and it was blatantly obvious that they were related rather closely. Did this cat, who was her grandfather, believe in the same beliefs as her father and mother? Did he despise Starclan? Had he opted to stay here to seek revenge for his son and daughting in law? Had he stayed here to watch over Brindlepaw and make sure she was okay so Singe didn't have to worry for her? Because despite all his evil attributes, he cared for his family above all. Loyalty and Change, those attributes made up his world.

But what if it was the opposite? What if he hated his son? What if he opposed everything about a Singe? What if he was the strongest Starclan believer out there? What if his faith in Starclan was never faltering? What he he feared Singe like she was starting to do? But then, if he despised everything that was Singe and Singe related, how did he feel about her? She was the kin of Singe. What did he think about her? Hopefully it wasn't too horrid, as it seemed he had ran into her. Besides, he hadn't murdered her.....yet.

Forestpaw sighed inwardly though. Her mind was getting the better of her again. She knew all too well her mind was her strongest attribute. She knew she was head strong. She knew that a majority of her strength was mental. She liked it too...sometimes. She knew she could easily analyze a situation, see different solutions, come to different conclusions, but that also meant bad things. It meant that she became easily paranoid. She would over think things, stress herself out over nothing. She knew that her mind, while being her greatest strength, was also her greatest downfall. "My Grandfather?" She queried, staring at him, her pastel green hues blinking softly at him. He seemed genuine, but it could be a trick. He could have been the source of Singe's slyness and cunning.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
With ears pressed firmly against her head, and a sly smile perched on her cream muzzle. The dark tom in front of her was so ignorant... it was so satisfying it hurt. A small chuckle almost escaped Caninheart's smiling face. Perched in the darkness, her belly fur touching the grassy ground. Her emerald eyes watched every movement, finally deciding when Obsidiansky's head was turned toward two other smiling cats, she finally decided to do what she was prepared to do: pounce.
Quote:

She leapt with all her might; Canineheart's launches reaching an amazing altitude. Her small pink tongue was sticking out in concentration, her smile still on her maw. "Gotcha!" Canineheart called in a hearty tone, a small laugh in her tone.
A surprised yowl escaped the black tom's maw as a sudden weight landed on him. Sound the alarm! We're all under attack! I'm going to die. This is it; I'm going to die. Those were just a few of the thoughts that rolled through his head before he heard Canineheart's laughing tone. "Not fair! You didn't even give me a warning!" He mewed, his ears flicking backwards, although his tone was laughing as well. To be honest there wasn't too much humor in the situation. So what was he laughing about? Perhaps it was just funny that she had actually done it. When Obsidiansky had first met her, he hadn't thought of her as a playful type. Then again, when he had first met Sagewhisker, he hadn't thought of her as a motherly type. Infernosky hadn't seemed like a sympathetic type. Rainpaw hadn't seemed like the type to take advice. It would have been thought that he would have learned his lesson by now. "But it's good to see you anyway. Even if you did decide to show me up," He mrrowed with a purr rumbling in his throat at the same time. It was nice to see her. She was looking a lot happier then she had before. And that made Obsidiansky really, truly happy.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainpaw suppressed a sigh of relief that his mentor finally fell silent about his personal affairs but twitched his ear in annoyance when he saw the pleased smile on Obsidiansky's maw. You win this round. At last he could push all that away and focus on hunting. He wanted to become an apprentice that the darker tom was proud of.

"I'll do the hunting crouch." He tried to remember everything about crouches he could remember but there seemed to be hardly anything. Remembering watching the kits in the nursery play hunt would be no help to him, what did they know? However, he did remember a small conversation he picked up from a couple of apprentices.
"Haretuft said I'm learning quickly!"
"Lucky! I can't seem to get my crouch low enough..."

The voices faded as the memory did but it didn't leave Rainpaw with too much information. Low. He took a deep breath and launched right in, bunching up his undeveloped muscles and lowering into a crouch...except, it wasn't so much a crouch as much it was an awkward pose. He was lopsided and though he leaned down his hind quarters stuck in the air. If only Rainpaw could see himself he'd realize how silly and off he was but this is what he thought a hunting crouch was.
Clearing his throat, it was obvious that the tom was doing everything in his power not to laugh. True, at least the apprentice was trying. That was what really counted. "Alright, okay, umm... tell you what. There's... there's a few things that need work, but mostly you're actually pretty good!" He praised. And no, he wasn't just saying that to make Rainpaw feel better. He really did believe that the younger tom showed potential. And he certainly did in this case, to be honest. Look at him! He'd gone ahead and done it without any prior real experience, which Obsidiansky thought deserved at least some credit. "Just make sure your weight is centered and stay low to the ground, okay?" That was it. That was all Rainpaw needed to know, wasn't it? Oh StarClan, please don't let me mess this up. He didn't want to ruin his budding possible friendship with the younger cat. Already they had come such a long way from where they had started. Seriously, at first the younger cat had hated him. Now it seemed like they were going to get along. "Do you want me to show you?" Obsidiansky asked in the most gentle, friendly voice that he could muster. There was no longer anything funny about the situation. He's trying. He's trying. Just be friendly and take it slow, he's going to learn soon enough. It was somewhat frustrating to the older cat that it was going to take a longer amount of time but hey, that was what training was for. To help younger cats get better and develop their skills so that someday they would be warriors. And, to be honest, so far Rainpaw had shown quite a bit of skill.

He just needed to develop it more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
A surprised yowl escaped the black tom's maw as a sudden weight landed on him. Sound the alarm! We're all under attack! I'm going to die. This is it; I'm going to die. Those were just a few of the thoughts that rolled through his head before he heard Canineheart's laughing tone. "Not fair! You didn't even give me a warning!" He mewed, his ears flicking backwards, although his tone was laughing as well. To be honest there wasn't too much humor in the situation. So what was he laughing about? Perhaps it was just funny that she had actually done it. When Obsidiansky had first met her, he hadn't thought of her as a playful type. Then again, when he had first met Sagewhisker, he hadn't thought of her as a motherly type. Infernosky hadn't seemed like a sympathetic type. Rainpaw hadn't seemed like the type to take advice. It would have been thought that he would have learned his lesson by now. "But it's good to see you anyway. Even if you did decide to show me up," He mrrowed with a purr rumbling in his throat at the same time. It was nice to see her. She was looking a lot happier then she had before. And that made Obsidiansky really, truly happy.
Canineheart's smile leased a tad as Obsidiansky's ears flitted back, but it eventually returned. It felt great talking to the tom again; he was the only cat that hadn't pressured her too much. In fact, he was quite the opposite, he was the one who had helped her stand up to her "friends", he was the one who she felt comfortable around. Of course, now a days, it felt like he was the only one who she could be herself around. After she had spoken to her friends and been firm with them, they showed their true arrogant sides, the ones where they never really cared about her. No matter how much Canineheart wanted to release her feelings on to Obsidiansky as she had done before, Canineheart figured that she shouldn't dampen the bright and cheery mood.

"Show you up?" Canineheart scoffed with a purr, "I never thought I would hear those words come from your mouth." The smile broadened on her maw. " And now that the whole clan thinks we're under attack, want to go hunting?" Canineheart asked, oblivious to Obsidiansky's exhaustion. Unlike her tom-friend, Canineheart wasn't as prone to the heat, with her brown pelt and short fur. The heat felt great to her, and she didn't actually consider what it felt like to others.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:09 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post
{ @RedHead }
Larkmark padded in, mouse in his maw. He was ready to bound around, talk and flirty with Infernosky, talk with Tundrastorm, or do something weird or fun. But then the white molly caught his gaze and he smiled. Rainpaw, his only surviving daughter, was out and about. He missed her apprentice ceremony and thought he should make it up, and so he took the mouse to her, smiling. "Hello, Rainpaw." he meowed through mouse fur and he dropped it and nuzzled it to her. "How's the training?" he asked, sitting down and flicking his tail. He brushed it over her head playfully, his orange eyes beaming down on her as he had a content, happy look. He loved her, as she looked alot like her mother. A near spitting image. He saw alot in her, alot of potential and alot of good in her heart, like him. He was proud of her, more proud than he could ever be. He purred as he brushed his tail over her nose.
(*coughrainismalecough*)
Rainpaw smiled as his father came up to him. He hadn't been able to hand out with him lately, and really wanted to. He laughed as his father brushed his tail over him, then flicked his own tail at his father playfully. "Training is going okay, I guess... I mean, I don't really like the battle training." Rainpaw wasn't a fighter, he prefered to use words to "battle" his way through a situation, instead of having to unsheathe his claws. Rainpaw's tongue was his asset in any battle. "How about you dad? Have you been interacting with other warriors?" Rainpaw knew that when the tunnels collapsed on their family, it took a large toll on his father, but Rain knew his father was strong. He had gotten through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

In the clearing, laid a light brown molly with beautiful blue orbs basking on a sun warmed rock as it's rays kissed her fur and made her shine. She glazed over her hazel colored pelt with her rough tongue, grooming every length of her body. Her shiny coat isn't something she rolls out of her nest to achieve, it takes a lot of dedication and effort. Dedication and effort that could have been used to do her duties she was supposed to attend to earlier. Unfortunately for Hazelfrost, her duties as a warrior isn't a top priority, self-care is. Just a little bit more then I shall go. she will tell herself, but it is often so rare for it be "just a little bit more", her duties are usually done very late. Sometimes, she doesn't get the time to do her duties. She takes her time with each slow, carefree stroke. Except for today, her grooming seemed a bit more anxious than it was lac. The heated subject on ThunderClan and WindClan has got her on edge. Hazelfrost isn't skilled in fighting, it wouldn't take long for her to fall to the ground defeated. So naturally, she wouldn't be thrilled upon hearing about potential battles. She tried to worry too much. Maybe if I am lucky, this will just be about blowing off heated steam and it will all fade away.
Goosegrumble was still at the camp entrance, but as he spotted a fellow warrior just basking around in the sun, he narrowed his amber eyes. What's she doing? She should be hunting! With the tensions high between Thunderclan and Windclan, Goosegrumble had been on even more edge than before. The clan would need food to keep them strong, especially if a battle came up. So every cat should be pulling their weight and helping out. Of course, that was just how Goose's mind thought about it, he was always planning ahead. Every little thing he thought about, he had to think of the consequences that came with it. Goosegrumble was never not prepared. And his plans had to flow. His plan would not flow if this she-cat sat there and groomed herself. On any other day, Goosegrumble might have surpassed her and not cared, but today, Goose was feeling especially grumpy. He stalked over to her, lashing his tail through the air.
"So, Windclan and Thunderclan are at high stakes right now, and you're just planning to sit there and groom your fur?" Goosegrumble growled, an agitated look on his face. "There's really no point in that, if we have a battle then your fur is definitely going to get messed up." Ahh Goosegrumble, always saying it like it is. The tom himself hadn't groomed in a while, with how much he had put on his own plate. But Goosegrumble didn't care. His white fur may be all ruffly, the ginger splotches as well, but at least he was helping the clan.
Unlike this feline right in front of him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Canineheart's smile leased a tad as Obsidiansky's ears flitted back, but it eventually returned. It felt great talking to the tom again; he was the only cat that hadn't pressured her too much. In fact, he was quite the opposite, he was the one who had helped her stand up to her "friends", he was the one who she felt comfortable around. Of course, now a days, it felt like he was the only one who she could be herself around. After she had spoken to her friends and been firm with them, they showed their true arrogant sides, the ones where they never really cared about her. No matter how much Canineheart wanted to release her feelings on to Obsidiansky as she had done before, Canineheart figured that she shouldn't dampen the bright and cheery mood.
Quote:

"Show you up?" Canineheart scoffed with a purr, "I never thought I would hear those words come from your mouth." The smile broadened on her maw. " And now that the whole clan thinks we're under attack, want to go hunting?" Canineheart asked, oblivious to Obsidiansky's exhaustion. Unlike her tom-friend, Canineheart wasn't as prone to the heat, with her brown pelt and short fur. The heat felt great to her, and she didn't actually consider what it felt like to others.
"You know you love me." He flicked her with his tail teasingly, a friendly smile on his features as usual. Her proposal of hunting would be fun, if it wasn't so hot. Casting a glance out at the height of the sun; not to mention the fact that he could feel it's warmth all the way from the current area of the clearing; Obsidiansky figured it probably wasn't the best idea. "You know I would, but... it's awfully hot out for me. I'll take you up on that later though. I need to beat you in a hunting competition so I can mend my wounded pride." His hues flashed with pleasure and the tip of his tail twitched again as he sighed. How tired could he get? Perhaps the heat was making him sluggish, but he felt lazy. It was days like these that he wished he were a RiverClan cat... he would just go swimming to cool off, but his thick pelt would probably drag him down. And the thought of that terrified him.

"In the meantime, anything new going on?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. He had always wanted to know what others were thinking, to feel what they were feeling at the moment, and he glanced at her curiously as though expecting her to tell him all of this in the next few seconds. Of course she wasn't going to... what kind of cat would? But, they were close. And he was hoping that she knew she could trust him. Whatever she told him, the words would not go further. He wasn't much of a gossip-- sure, he listened to the daily talk, caught up on what happened with his friends, but he didn't spread their worries and hopes around. You could trust him.

Last edited by lone; May 17th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Closed Thread