Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:59 PM
flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 12:56 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:48 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:45 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Mistytuft caught herself from stumbling, painting slightly to catch her breath. "Bigger than me? That will be the day." She mewed. Mistytuft let out a small yawn, flicking her tail. "That was pretty good, you have your small size as an advantage." Mistytuft paused, thinking and flicking her tail.
Sitting, she looked at Onionpaw with a serious look. "But, your answer was wrong. Yes, Shadowclan is a great clan, we have adapted to seeing in the dark.
But we need for clans, what if some enemy came and we couldn't fight them our selves? We need others to work together and grow as a team. So, the currect answer is, 'Kits'. Kits are the future for our clan."
Mistytuft still looked at Onionpaw, waving her tail.

Onionpaw lowered his head, kits? How come I didn't get that. his doubtful side came in and suddenly he sat wih a humpf. He looked away with saddened eyes and moped. Something he often did when he was wrong or someone scolded him. "Im sorry... I guess I'm not good enough for you... You should go find another apprentice" meows onionpaw with regret. He got up and shook his oelt from sand he had collected on his rump and began slowly padding away. Only stopping to pick a burr from his chest and continuing away. How come I didn't get that? I guess I'm not good enough for her. Now she must think I'm stupid... Oah what will everyone else think?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

The clarification made it awkward. He had never heard those words spoken at him until now. It felt uplifting to had done something right. He blinked away the raindrops that gathered around his eyelids. Perhaps his envy didn't need to be so tedious from time to time. Perhaps goldeneye was actually a good Tom. Tempestjay clawed his way up the bark until he was able to stand on the top of it. He looked down as he answered his question and slightly chuckled, it was inaudible over the storm but he seemed to take that as a joke. Inching closer to the deputy, he leaned over feeling his gravity shift and his head seem to grow heavier. He leaned and gripped goldeneyes scruff with his teeth and hauled him up, with much effort, over the side of the tree til they both stood shakily in the wind and rain. He examined the surging water for a moment, watching parts of dens floating away with Debre and oak leaves that trapped herbs within it. His pelt itched with uneasiness. His gaze searched the sides of camp to find the wall being beaten at with masses of rain water. Their where cats gathered utop the dens and he was tempted to bolt for the nursery and help the queens. Than he heard goldeneye and is attention was back on the feline. He knew goldeneye wouldn't ask anything stupid of him, so pushing down his guilt from leaving him for dead and snapping at him, "yes, anything" he meows urnestly
Goldeneye let out a breath of relief as Tempestjay didn't answer in a snappish tone. "Can you get the cats evacuated?" He mewed desperately, "I need to get Halestar!" His voice was still raised slightly, mostly because of the noise. Without waiting for an answer-mostly because he was paranoid-he continued, "Make sure the kits, queens and elders get out safely, and give orders to the apprentinces and warriors to get out, and see if any of them can help Daypaw get their herbs out of the medicine den before they're ruined!" He didn't mean to sound paranoid, he had actually meant to sound strong, but, well, that didn't really go the way he wanted to. The tom pushed himself up a little farther, practically shaking, the water wasn't horribly high yet, but still, it was enough to scare him for the other cats' lives. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, making him seem even more paranoid. Digging his claws into the bark, he prayed to Starclan that the trunk stayed steady, as that could turn out even worse, if the trunk started to move, dens could be destroyed, cats could be killed! He was getting paranoid, he finally realized that, Calm down Golden, he silently told himself, now looking at Tempest to see what he would say.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:

Onionpaw lowered his head, kits? How come I didn't get that. his doubtful side came in and suddenly he sat wih a humpf. He looked away with saddened eyes and moped. Something he often did when he was wrong or someone scolded him. "Im sorry... I guess I'm not good enough for you... You should go find another apprentice" meows onionpaw with regret. He got up and shook his oelt from sand he had collected on his rump and began slowly padding away. Only stopping to pick a burr from his chest and continuing away. How come I didn't get that? I guess I'm not good enough for her. Now she must think I'm stupid... Oah what will everyone else think?
Mistytuft looked at the apprentice oddly. "Now wait a moment!" Mistytuft walked after Onionpaw, steadying her pace beside him. "Now why do you say that? Your a perfect apprentice! Your always ready to train, and so happy. You don't give up if you mess up a move." Mistytuft purred.
She knew it could be disappointing to get something wrong, but this was a little to far. Mistytuft touched her tail to Onionpaw's shoulder, getting in front of him in an attempt to stop him. "I won't get angry or disappointed if you got one thing wrong. Your like a son to me, so I'm sorry kiddo, your stuck with me."
{It's a bit short sorry ^^}
Old July 3rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“Serves you right for challenging me, mouse-brain!” Newtpaw remarked, laughing with him and the scene became even funnier when he accidently got some of the mud in his mouth, but from his reaction, he was just as amused by all of this like she was. “Oh, really?” She teased Lionpaw, “I thought mud was as tasty as a freshly caught mouse.” The small apprentice scampered off as he was shaking the mud from his face, hearing him accept her challenge and soon enough, he was running after her across the clearing. With his longer legs, it was no surprise that he soon caught up to her, tackling the smaller apprentice and casting them both into a pile of filthy mud in the middle of the clearing. She giggled, her long fur drenched in brown mud and peered up at the tom-cat, who was just as covered as she was and the both of them were soon laughing off their little battle. “Yes, I believe that you did. Excellent work, Lionchaser.” Newtpaw chuckled and dramatically put one of her paws up to her forehead and closed her eyes, “It seems that the brave and noble Newtdash has been defeated by none other than the strong and handsome Lionchaser.” She played along and fakely collapsed on her back in the mud.

The small apprentice then opened her eyes and looked up at him with a smirk, seeing Lionpaw get up and pad a little bit away from her and shake the excess mud from his pelt. Hearing his words about a draw made her smile. “Ah, yes! A draw!” Newtpaw purred, jumping to her paws, “We shall meet again, mighty Lionchaser and then I shall defeat you once and for all! Mwahaha..” The short-legged female said in a fake evil tone and then laughed again, shaking her head, a few drops of mud flying in various directions. Newtpaw looked up at Lionpaw with a bright smile. “It’s alright.” She mewed, her whiskers twitching, “It was worth the fun we had.” The apprentice couldn't help but feel happier than ever after all that. "Gosh, that was so much fun.." She murmured and then looked at the tom again, "We're gonna have a lot of fun together as friends - I'm sure of it." She purred this, covered in mud.

( Sleep is for the weak.. I love these two apprentices more than sleep.. So cute and so precious.. Newtpaw is my new favorite character.. )
Lionpaw stopped for a moment, thinking back to some of Newtpaw's earlier words. "So," he mewed with a smirk, "'Handsome,' huh?" He laughed, padding back to the small she-cat. "I think we'll have lots of fun, too," he purred back, now serious. He felt like the two would be amazing friends, and was excited for the adventures to come. He shook his pelt a little again, though not enough to spatter any on Newtpaw. "This should be easy to clean off, though, since mud tastes like freshly caught mouse and all." He laughed again, "Really, though, this'll be a hassle. Since it's my fault, do you want me to help you clean up? I don't mind, and you shouldn't have to clean all that mud out of your fur when I'm the one who tackled you."

(Sorry for the absence, and the shortish post! The trip and all, plus there was barely any service nearly everywhere we went, haha. I should be back for the most part now, but with a little decreased activity! the next post should be longer, because I was distracted while I was writing this one; plus, I was rushing a bit to get replies to all three rps I'm in!)
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Cloverwhisker padded into the place she would be staying until her kittens arrived. She looked around at all the other Queens with there kittens, and that made her smile. She lifted her head high and trotted over to an empty area where there was an open nest. It was an old best though, she swept away the old miss and other nesting materials with her puffy tail and replaced some of it with the miss she had been carrying in on her mouth. She spread it out evenly among the small hollow in the ground and looked up to see if her mate was right behind her. She didn't see him yet so she lifted a paw and started to mess with a bit of moss that lay closest to her. She lifted her gaze to watch a Queen play with her babies. She sighed in content and laid down beside her soon to be best. She rolled into her back and purred loudly as she waited for Coldhearted.

@Constellation
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:30 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Lionpaw stopped for a moment, thinking back to some of Newtpaw's earlier words. "So," he mewed with a smirk, "'Handsome,' huh?" He laughed, padding back to the small she-cat. "I think we'll have lots of fun, too," he purred back, now serious. He felt like the two would be amazing friends, and was excited for the adventures to come. He shook his pelt a little again, though not enough to spatter any on Newtpaw. "This should be easy to clean off, though, since mud tastes like freshly caught mouse and all." He laughed again, "Really, though, this'll be a hassle. Since it's my fault, do you want me to help you clean up? I don't mind, and you shouldn't have to clean all that mud out of your fur when I'm the one who tackled you."

(Sorry for the absence, and the shortish post! The trip and all, plus there was barely any service nearly everywhere we went, haha. I should be back for the most part now, but with a little decreased activity! the next post should be longer, because I was distracted while I was writing this one; plus, I was rushing a bit to get replies to all three rps I'm in!)
Newtpaw froze and yet another rush of embarrassed heat rushed to her face, realizing that he had actually noticed what she had said. “I..I.. Uhhh..” She stuttered, her tiny paws shuffling underneath her. The small apprentice shook her head, laughing it off with him as he padded over to her and she smiled brightly at the fact that he agreed with her that they would have fun together. She rubbed a bit of the mud off her muzzle with one paw, looking up at him out of the corner of her eye. Newtpaw giggled softly at him mentioning her sarcastic comment about mud tasting as good as freshly caught prey. All his laughter made her smile, knowing that she was making another cat happy and she was truly excited to have him be her friend.

Although, his last words made her look up at Lionpaw for a moment. “That’s quite the nice offer.” She said, her tone quiet and shy, “Are you sure that you wouldn’t mind getting all this gross mud off of both of us?” Of course, she wouldn’t let him do all the work, but he seemed serious enough to want to make up for all of this being his fault and such - even though she didn’t mind, all of this was worth it and the little play fight that they had. “But sure, I wouldn’t mind the assistance.” Newtpaw said, smiling a little down at her paws, “Let’s go somewhere more dry though, there is still a lot of mud everywhere.” The apprentice mentioned to her friend and padded past him, flicking Lionpaw’s nose with her fluffy tail. “Over here is a soft patch of grass in the shade of a tree - perfectly dry.” She quickened her pace over to the spot and laid down in the grass, the softness quite relaxing on her underbelly. “Coming, Lionpaw?” She purred, looking over at him.

[ It’s completely fine - I understand the lack of wifi service, hehe, trust me. It can be such a nuisance sometimes. And that’s okay, I’m a patient person and I do love roleplaying these two compared to the rest of my characters. They are so adorable and I can’t wait to strengthen their bond. Also, don’t rush or worry about this. I would hate to overwhelm you. I enjoy roleplaying with you a lot and hope that your trip is going well. ^^ ]
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:33 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye let out a breath of relief as Tempestjay didn't answer in a snappish tone. "Can you get the cats evacuated?" He mewed desperately, "I need to get Halestar!" His voice was still raised slightly, mostly because of the noise. Without waiting for an answer-mostly because he was paranoid-he continued, "Make sure the kits, queens and elders get out safely, and give orders to the apprentinces and warriors to get out, and see if any of them can help Daypaw get their herbs out of the medicine den before they're ruined!" He didn't mean to sound paranoid, he had actually meant to sound strong, but, well, that didn't really go the way he wanted to. The tom pushed himself up a little farther, practically shaking, the water wasn't horribly high yet, but still, it was enough to scare him for the other cats' lives. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, making him seem even more paranoid. Digging his claws into the bark, he prayed to Starclan that the trunk stayed steady, as that could turn out even worse, if the trunk started to move, dens could be destroyed, cats could be killed! He was getting paranoid, he finally realized that, Calm down Golden, he silently told himself, now looking at Tempest to see what he would say.

At this point tempestjay was worried for his own clan as well, and the panicky deputy wasn't helping him feel any better. "Together Goldeneye. They don't know me, you hasta help me!" he protested. Honestly he felt like he was the deputy at this moment. If Goldeneye left leaving him accountable for all these cats and kits and apprentices and queens and everyone... And they died at his paws. What. What would he say? He would leave on the spot and he couldn't take that much responasability "I- I- Goldeneye I can't do this... Let me go.. I have a better chance of getting to halestar... You gets the cats out" he painted heavily. Eyes batting away the rain that blasted him from the heavens.

[ Sorry for the short post! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2017, 01:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnypaw watched him with an envious golden gaze. She wanted his relaxed attitude, his ability to be so... so positive. She often dwelled in the negatives of life and clung to them. Certain things just haunted her unlike others, it was uncontrollable. her gaze lowered as he asked how her training was and she simply shrugged. It wasn't that she was trying to leech off his happy attitude and dilute it, she simply just couldn't say anything positive about her training. Her mentor was tough, too tough, and never appreciative of the effort she was putting out. It felt as though becoming a warrior would be an impossible mission. "I thought I did well, I practice endlessly when I'm not with my mentor, but she wasn't impressed. She just continuously pointed out everything I was doing wrong. I understand that's her job, but she's just... so blunt about it." She tried to explain in a way the other apprentice could understand but she felt lonely revealing her troubles to him. Not even her siblings, as far as she knew, were experiencing what she was going through. They had mentors who were supportive, forgiving and who saw through their appearances. Tawny knew that she was the only one who resembled her mother so well, but it still wasn't fair that she be treated this way, it only made her want to leave the clan more than ever.
Canarypaw listened to Tawnypaw about her training. He understood how harsh mentors could be sometimes. He had a pretty harsh one himself. But you just had to understand that every cat has a different story, and that can influence who they are as a cat. "Well, I bet that because of the way she trains you, you're going to become one of the best warriors!" Canarypaw still couldn't pinpoint her coloring. He felt again as if he should know why she looked so familiar. But again, the young tom dropped it, categorizing that thought as unimportant in this moment. "Also, don't base all of your thoughts about your skills off of what your mentor says. If you truly think you are doing well, then i bet you are!" He purred, touching his golden tail to her shoulder before moving it and getting to his paws. "How about we go out in the territory and you could show some of those skills off to me?" The apprentice's green eyes sparkled playfully, awaiting the feline's answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Yeah, itll be alot easier now." Daypaw decided not to mention their Starclan mentor, Northpath. It would only raise questions on why they would want one, seeing in the past they have only expressed disliking Starclan. Even the thought of them made their pelt bristle a bit. The nodded along with their sibling, "That would be nice, hopefully I finish my training in time." med cat training took a bit longer then a warriors, seeing as there was more to learn, not to mention Daypaw just wasted half of their apprenticeship training to be a warrior, so it would take a bit of extra time. They didnt mind. They raised an eyebrow at Canarys question, "Well, hopefully so. I dont like to go out into the territory, but I'll be sure to not get chubby." They hated going out in the territory alone. Hated it. Large dark pines looming over them, creating shadows that werent there across the ground and in the corner of their eye. Though Daypaw wouldnt tell Canarypaw that, they didnt want him to stress over it.
"I bet you'll finish in time! You're super smart!" Canarypaw liked to encourage others, and the way he did it just made him seem very innocent and trusting of everyone. But Canarypaw wasn't exactly like that. He didn't trust every cat he came across. Trust took time to earn, especially since it was one of the easiest things to break. Along with promises, and aoneobed heart. Canarypaw had vowed to himself that he would never break any of those things. And so far, he'd done pretty good with his goal. "Well, if you start getting chubby, then I'll be sure to come in here and drag you all over the territory, okay?" He joked, nudging his brother's shoulder. Getting to his paws, Canrypaw perked his ears, and looked up at the sun. It was low in the sky, close to sunset. "Well, I think it's time for me to get back to my training. I told the elders I'd clean out their nests tonight, so I should get to that!" He made a face, sticking out his tongue, then laughed. "Wish me luck Daypaw!" Canarypaw called over his shoulder as he padded away.

{We can end it there after your post?}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 4th, 2017, 01:58 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

At this point tempestjay was worried for his own clan as well, and the panicky deputy wasn't helping him feel any better. "Together Goldeneye. They don't know me, you hasta help me!" he protested. Honestly he felt like he was the deputy at this moment. If Goldeneye left leaving him accountable for all these cats and kits and apprentices and queens and everyone... And they died at his paws. What. What would he say? He would leave on the spot and he couldn't take that much responasability "I- I- Goldeneye I can't do this... Let me go.. I have a better chance of getting to halestar... You gets the cats out" he painted heavily. Eyes batting away the rain that blasted him from the heavens.

[ Sorry for the short post! ]
(( It's fine :3 ))

Goldeneye looked at Tempestjay, blinking. "Come on, don't worry about that!" He forced out, trying to smile. "Think of this as a chance to become better than me," he sighed, not wanting to think that way, but knowing that it might be the only way to motivate Tempest. "Think about it!" He said smoothly, trying to act calm, "Brave Tempestjay saved the clan while pathetic Goldeneye ran to Halestar!" He shook as he said that, but forced himself to keep a straight face. He was basically talking himself down, but he could deal with that. What mattered now was getting Tempestjay comfortable with acting as deputy while he was away, because if he didn't, that would probably turn out bad for both of them.
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:04 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Newtpaw froze and yet another rush of embarrassed heat rushed to her face, realizing that he had actually noticed what she had said. “I..I.. Uhhh..” She stuttered, her tiny paws shuffling underneath her. The small apprentice shook her head, laughing it off with him as he padded over to her and she smiled brightly at the fact that he agreed with her that they would have fun together. She rubbed a bit of the mud off her muzzle with one paw, looking up at him out of the corner of her eye. Newtpaw giggled softly at him mentioning her sarcastic comment about mud tasting as good as freshly caught prey. All his laughter made her smile, knowing that she was making another cat happy and she was truly excited to have him be her friend.

Although, his last words made her look up at Lionpaw for a moment. “That’s quite the nice offer.” She said, her tone quiet and shy, “Are you sure that you wouldn’t mind getting all this gross mud off of both of us?” Of course, she wouldn’t let him do all the work, but he seemed serious enough to want to make up for all of this being his fault and such - even though she didn’t mind, all of this was worth it and the little play fight that they had. “But sure, I wouldn’t mind the assistance.” Newtpaw said, smiling a little down at her paws, “Let’s go somewhere more dry though, there is still a lot of mud everywhere.” The apprentice mentioned to her friend and padded past him, flicking Lionpaw’s nose with her fluffy tail. “Over here is a soft patch of grass in the shade of a tree - perfectly dry.” She quickened her pace over to the spot and laid down in the grass, the softness quite relaxing on her underbelly. “Coming, Lionpaw?” She purred, looking over at him.

[ It’s completely fine - I understand the lack of wifi service, hehe, trust me. It can be such a nuisance sometimes. And that’s okay, I’m a patient person and I do love roleplaying these two compared to the rest of my characters. They are so adorable and I can’t wait to strengthen their bond. Also, don’t rush or worry about this. I would hate to overwhelm you. I enjoy roleplaying with you a lot and hope that your trip is going well. ^^ ]
Lionpaw noticed the she-can pause, though didn't acknowledge it, and he was glad she laughed with him at his small mention. He knew he had to offer to help, he felt bad that because of him, she had a load of mud stuck in her long fur. He was happy when she asked for confirmation, to which he happily replied, "It's no problem at all, I don't mind," and when she accepted, purred in response and smiled at her. He was indeed glad to have her as a friend. She was very kind, funny, and playful, and Lionpaw was very glad that he'd approached her. He knew that, if her legs weren't short, she'd be the kind of cat to have tons of friends, and he found it very unfair that most cats couldn't look past one small thing. He'd promised to himself as a kit that he'd never let something like short legs or no tail bother him. After seeing a kit being made fun of for having a short, stumpy tail, he made himself that promise.
When she flicked his nose, it twitched from being tickled by the fluffy tail. He listened to what she said before glancing around in search of the place she was speaking of. He found it, and followed the small she-cat quickly over the to spot. The grass there was slightly flattened from the weight of multiple other cats sitting and laying on it, yet it was still quite fluffy and a comfortable spot to relax. He, too, sped up, before laying down and stretching, rolling on his back and extending his paws into the air, pushing his head slightly into the cushioning grass, ears pressing forwardly against his head in the process. "Alright," he sighed, rolling back over, "Lets do this. You first!"

[Thanks, Robin!!]
Closed Thread