Today 11:35 AM

Old June 30th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the fluffy tabby finally made it to where ivyshine was only to viciously shake herself in attempts at getting rid of the pain "er...yeah...." she answered before blinking and looking back at the other only to see that there was one of her once more. Her ears folded back as she pawed at her forehead "you still got a head start" she mumbled , sometimes she had a hard time at admitting that she lost something . The pain had decreased to where she could make full thoughts , and enough where she felt she could still hunt.
She crouched down near the streams edge and focused on finding prey "For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul
'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
Then my limbs all froze and my eyes won't close
And I can't say no, I can't say no
Careful..
" she whisper sang . This was something that always tended to entertain her and or calm her down if she felt nervous . But she didn't have the chance to

do that lately and right now seemed like an ok time.
Ivyshine only smirked, knowing she had but only by a few pawsteps. She won because she was fast and because Bramble had tripped. She was close enough to hear Brambleblaze sing, and it was a melodious sound that made Ivyshine sway to some unknown tune. "Yeah, but you will always win in a singing contest." She murmured, eyes closed as she listened to her. Opening her eyes she said, "You know, we dont really have to hunt right now. Want to hang out in the river?" She asked hopefully, tired and hot from the run and heat.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 30th, 2019, 09:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine only smirked, knowing she had but only by a few pawsteps. She won because she was fast and because Bramble had tripped. She was close enough to hear Brambleblaze sing, and it was a melodious sound that made Ivyshine sway to some unknown tune. "Yeah, but you will always win in a singing contest." She murmured, eyes closed as she listened to her. Opening her eyes she said, "You know, we dont really have to hunt right now. Want to hang out in the river?" She asked hopefully, tired and hot from the run and heat.
her ears perked up at that and she only snorted or chuckled....it was a mixture of the two "that's rich! You know when others say ' it's prettier in the dark'? Yeah , that's me. When I'm practically whispering ." she chuckled but then hummed before shrugging "if you want, then yeah. I'm just...trying to contribute and be active more.....And not look so.....lazy.." she meowed before yawning and resting her chin in her paws. However as she was looking in the river at her own reflection she swore she saw her eyes change to a dark red...And have a devilish grin . She looked more...dark. It made her eyes widen only to close them for a while , then reopen them to see that it was fine . Like nothing happened . Her throat tightened ok ..weird.... " have you ever hallucinated before ?....." she asked with slight fear in her tone.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 30th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
her ears perked up at that and she only snorted or chuckled....it was a mixture of the two "that's rich! You know when others say ' it's prettier in the dark'? Yeah , that's me. When I'm practically whispering ." she chuckled but then hummed before shrugging "if you want, then yeah. I'm just...trying to contribute and be active more.....And not look so.....lazy.." she meowed before yawning and resting her chin in her paws. However as she was looking in the river at her own reflection she swore she saw her eyes change to a dark red...And have a devilish grin . She looked more...dark. It made her eyes widen only to close them for a while , then reopen them to see that it was fine . Like nothing happened . Her throat tightened ok ..weird.... " have you ever hallucinated before ?....." she asked with slight fear in her tone.
Ivyshine shook her head, astonished at her for saying that. "No! Your singing is great. I love it." She argued. "And your not lazy! your anything but. Your putting in hard work, even if its not... here." She mentioned the Dark Forest like a vile beast, but she accepted the fact that Brambleblaze worked there. She lied down beside her while she stared into the water, groming a tuft of fur before she asked the question. "Uh no, not that I remember." she said, turning to her. "Why?"

No star is lost at all

Old June 30th, 2019, 10:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine shook her head, astonished at her for saying that. "No! Your singing is great. I love it." She argued. "And your not lazy! your anything but. Your putting in hard work, even if its not... here." She mentioned the Dark Forest like a vile beast, but she accepted the fact that Brambleblaze worked there. She lied down beside her while she stared into the water, groming a tuft of fur before she asked the question. "Uh no, not that I remember." she said, turning to her. "Why?"
seriously ?.... even though she didn't say that out loud it could be written all over her face but she decided to not keep arguing and just give a smile . That's when she was taken aback...I'm not?....but...no . She's right...if others can't appreciate the effort I put in its their fault. But still.. "thanks ....But still. I just want them to stop looking at me funny and stop judging......I want them to know that I deserve the title of warrior too. But....thanks . " she meowed but purred at the last word. She looked back at the water "I thought ...when I looked at my reflection i....my eyes were dark red instead of my original color ...And ....I looked...darker... I don't get it. It could just be the humidity messing with me....But you sure you haven't before?" she meowed as she was desperate in hearing a maybe or perhaps ,or something to let her know that she's not going insane .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 30th, 2019, 11:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
seriously ?.... even though she didn't say that out loud it could be written all over her face but she decided to not keep arguing and just give a smile . That's when she was taken aback...I'm not?....but...no . She's right...if others can't appreciate the effort I put in its their fault. But still.. "thanks ....But still. I just want them to stop looking at me funny and stop judging......I want them to know that I deserve the title of warrior too. But....thanks . " she meowed but purred at the last word. She looked back at the water "I thought ...when I looked at my reflection i....my eyes were dark red instead of my original color ...And ....I looked...darker... I don't get it. It could just be the humidity messing with me....But you sure you haven't before?" she meowed as she was desperate in hearing a maybe or perhaps ,or something to let her know that she's not going insane .
"You do." Ivyshine promised. She looked away, deciding a tree nearby was very interesting for a moment, and scowled. Whoever is giving her a hard time is going to get it if they don't stop, she decided in her head, before turning back to the water, face placid like the pool nearby. Hearing the desperation in Bramble's voice, Ivy stammered, "Oh uh.." And thought, racking her brain. "Oh, well maybe once." She said truthfully, though uncertain. It would've been moons ago at night and she was sure she had been daydreaming. But maybe not.

No star is lost at all

Old July 1st, 2019, 12:13 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw looked up in surprise,she felt everything seem to fall in slow motion- her breath caught in her throat, she was crying? Why was QuickFeather crying?! DawnPaw immeadiately broke eye contact her voice sounded angry slightly."Why? Why are saying this too me?".The more the apologies and sappy words came out of QuickFeathers mouth the more she started to break,the more the hard wall she had built around her heart came crashing down, the more she heard the thick emotion in her voice the more she felt like she was being torn in two- she had no idea how to reply,what to say, what to do- She knew that the thing she wanted most was never going to come, she would never have the loving family she only saw in her dreams they were merely pictures of her imagination.Her mind Reeled and she felt a heavy and tense emotion swirl in her, anger, sadness but most of all guilt- she didn't exactly have a right to talk, once becoming an apprentice she put others through just as much pain as her parents had,she had put QuickFeather through pain- no her Mother through pain. DawnPaw felt her self start to tremble, hearing her state the comment about RedGlow she spoke with a voice shaking tone, the sound was unusual and something that had never came out her mouth before."...I'm- ...I- am sorry...I'm sorry for just proving everyone's words right- E-Even though I act angry all the time I really never wanted to be this way-".she paused her voice was quieting her eyes started too feel strangely hot, what was she saying? What exactly was this feeling that was bursting from inside her? The cream Molly continued as she looked up at QuickFeather."I hated myself- I hated that I was a mistake- I hated that I was like you in so many ways- I hated that I was weak- I hated the fact I was even born! I- I was angry with you- and I forced myself to act the way I did out of rage and jealousy, but all I've ever wanted was to be worth something! I just wanted you to n-notice me! I just wanted to be loved!".DawnPaw felt thick hot tears roll down her face as small quiet sobs escaped her.
She had finally broke.
Quickfeather stood from where she once sat and she balanced on the branch for a short while, as silence took over. The feline was speechless, and the quiet, filled only by the songs of crickets with the occasional call of a nightbird, made it feel like she was lifetimes away from her daughter. She snapped out of it when Dawnpaw spoke again. The words were echoing in her head, they all sounding far too familiar, like an old wound opening again. "I wanted the same when I was with Darkfang, but all I caused was more pain and suffering," she sighed and lept down from the tree. "I was a fool, don't blame this on yourself please. I was wrong and I know that now, just know that I have cleared my head of that and I love you Dawnpaw. I really do," she had to pause as she was being choked by emotions. She stepped forward a few paces at a time, till she was a whisker away from her daughter the cream tabby bowed her head ready to take anything Dawnpaw had to say.
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:39 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Quickfeather stood from where she once sat and she balanced on the branch for a short while, as silence took over. The feline was speechless, and the quiet, filled only by the songs of crickets with the occasional call of a nightbird, made it feel like she was lifetimes away from her daughter. She snapped out of it when Dawnpaw spoke again. The words were echoing in her head, they all sounding far too familiar, like an old wound opening again. "I wanted the same when I was with Darkfang, but all I caused was more pain and suffering," she sighed and lept down from the tree. "I was a fool, don't blame this on yourself please. I was wrong and I know that now, just know that I have cleared my head of that and I love you Dawnpaw. I really do," she had to pause as she was being choked by emotions. She stepped forward a few paces at a time, till she was a whisker away from her daughter the cream tabby bowed her head ready to take anything Dawnpaw had to say.
DawnPaw took a shaky breath as the silence grew,forcing herself to not show the amount of weakness she was showing- she felt confused and even she hadn't realised that's how she felt, hearing QuickFeather she glanced up at her in shock,the words echoing in her head. Love? She loved her? No- that wasn't possibly, she must be hearing things,She's never been told this before- she didn't understand what she was trying to say,She felt her world start too spin slightly and she got to her paws trying to avoid being seen at all but felt herself staring to tremble slightly before speaking in a choking typed tone."...D-don't lie to me!".all her emotions and thoughts were blurring together to the point she felt overwhelmed,She looked at QuickFeather and her chest ached slightly at the sight of her looking so weak and vulnerable, much like herself, her mind swirled in a heated mess as she was reminded that her only purpose to join the DarkForest was to get her parents to feel regretful- What purpose did she have now? She thought this would feel good- make her happy but it didn't it felt like her heart was constantly getting ripped from her chest and returned in prices that she was unable to put back together. Everything was becoming overwhelming for the shecat plonking down in front of QuickFeather, she felt small and pathetic- and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't muster the words to return her words- how could she when she doesn't understand what to say or feel about this,she just felt guilt and and grief. DawnPaw looked at QuickFeather in the eye her voice quiet."...i...i...".It wouldn't come out and deep down she just couldn't say it but hearing QuickFeather- hearing her mother say those words she felt herself buckle slightly and she said in a soft but croaky tone, the only words she could muster."...i'm so sorry mom-...I'm sorry DuskKit died- that DarkFang hated me- I'm sorry you hated me! I'm sorry that I did horrible things..".she broke out in tears her voice being cut off-her vision was blurred as she stared at QuickFeather."...I really am a mistake- I just bring trouble for everyone who's around me, I'm sorry...".She spoke in a sad and breaking tone, she knew that she should be calmly talking but she didn't know how else to explain how she felt- but she allowed her self to keep crying, the repressed feelings she had pent up spilled out and she couldn't stop.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 1st, 2019 at 01:47 AM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Starfall

It wasn't a very pretty day out, clouds clustered in the dark blue sky giving off a warning of rain. The air wasn't cold, more of a musty still with a damp coat. Heat threatened to grip over the damp air. You could practically taste the water by breathing which was odd to the little molly. Water was running from somewhere and it was a new yet soothing sound. Sadly there didn't seem to be much color from the small figures perspective. Greens and browns with one grays from the stones.
Paws light on the pebble dusted ground the ginger and ivory kit walked on. She was young, thin and hungry, since the death of her mother she hadn't eaten and shortly after her brother had died. Petunia didn't know how to hunt not had she tried. She wasn't sure were to start or if she was aloud. Her mother warned her that there were cats who didn't like cats in their land eating their food. How would you tell when you were on some cats land?

Amber eyes scanning over the peaceful scenery the slightly fluffy kit loosened her grip on the flowers she had clamped in her jaws. The rest of flower stems were all her tongue could recognized as she carried flowers everywhere. Two colorfully different flowers hung from her tiny muzzle. One stem had a cluster of pink flowers that piped up randomly on the green grass like thing. The other had a bright red flower on the end with big petals. They were both pretty.
Holding flowers had become a habit, she's always loved them but carrying them around made her feel comforted when she was alone. If she could she would live with flowers but that probably wasn't possible. Hearing a tussle the ginger patched kit stopped in her tracks tail twitching nervously. Is it a dog? Is it one of those big things that killed mama!? She was scared but didn't know how to respond to that. So she just froze, refusing to let go of the flowers she held so tight.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[Please do not reply to this!]

Determination flowed through him. He felt the need to make it up to Fawnpaw for pranking him so horribly. Ratpaw's tail lashed as he stomped toward the river, determined to hunt for a gift for the brown feline. His eyes were set on the path in from of him and he moved with a mission, gears turning in his mind. The biggest fish! He had to catch the biggest fish! Then surely Fawnpaw would forgive him for his prank!
As he approached the river, Ratpaw gave an ambitious smile and rushed forward. He looked into the river, crouching on the side and preparing himself to lash out. Despite having only had a moon and a half of training so far, Ratpaw felt that he could catch this fish. Even if it took him all day.
With a grin, he spotted a flash of silver in the water. The tom wriggled his rump, waiting for it to come closer to him before lashing out. It swam away, having caught sight of his clumsy attack, and he tried to reach after it but felt his back paws slip on the moistened ground below him. Ratpaw couldn't catch himself before he was falling into the river, the water soaking into his fur and causing him to yelp.
He quickly splashed around, paws flailing, barely able to lift himself from the water. His chest heaved and he dragged himself onto the brank with a pout. I can't let this stop me. Still determined, Ratpaw stood and moved further down the river, crouching once more. Water dripped from his pelt and soaked his ears, but he only shook it off and continued to look for fish.
Once again, a sparkle caught his attention. He closed his eyes and breathed, hoping he wasn't already detected. His body stilled and he tensed up, then lashed out with all the strength he could muster. Yes! He caught one! It thrashed in his hold, but he couldn't lift it up to the bank with just one paw. Ratpaw sighed and allowed the fish to drag him into the river again. He then placed both paws onto the silver creature and bit into its head as hard as he could, killing it after a few tries. And, struggling greatly, Ratpaw lifted the fish onto the bank and began to slowly take it back to camp, stumbling over his paws every few steps. His pelt was dripping and the fish was gathering quite a bit of dirt on it as he dragged it along the ground, but he otherwise was proud of his (rather clumsy) catch.
Fawnpaw is going to love this! I tried real hard to get it!
Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:00 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Timberspark angrily made his way out of the territory, fur bristled. Oh, he would find Larkstorm. He would tell him he was no longer a kit, but now a warrior. He would inquire him about the wound on Dawnpaw. He would tell him that Dawnpaw wouldn't love him back. ever.
The somali shook his pelt, looking for the brown and creamy tom. He narrowed his eyes once seeing the familiar tom he hated so much under a tree, two mollies walking away from him. Making his way over, he glared up at Larkstorm. "Have you heard Larkstorm? I'm a warrior now." He said coldly, a cold look in his chocolate eyes.
"But i doubt you did, considering you were out here..what? flirting with mollies?'' He snapped, brows furrowed. He would finally be able to snap back.
"I bet you laughed seeing me and Dawnpaw get in trouble with Lionstorm." He sneered, Timberspark huffing. Anger was bubbling up in him again.

"Would you ever hurt Dawnpaw?" He asked suddenly, a blank, cold look in his eyes. It was as if a dark shadow was covering his eyes, brows furrowed together.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days