Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw unsheathed his unnatural blue shaded claws as sleetstrike raked his shoulder iceclaw back kicked him hard in the side then leaped at him knocking sleetstrike over and fastening his claws into his shoulders he started raking his stomach with his hind leg claws
He could feel his claws sink into Iceclaw's fur for only a moment before being kicked away. Sleetstrike yowled in pain as his stomach was pummeled with blows. Blood now splattered across his dull gray fur, mostly on his shoulders, as he was held in place on the ground. Determination burned in his green eyes as he stared into Iceclaw's, he would not die yet. With a furious growl he gathered all his strength and kicked at the warriors belly.
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
She paused," Is her brother dead? Since she a while back she said something about her brother in Starclan and wanting freedom."
She sighed in exasperation. "Sparrowpaw green. Pondfur green. Mudpaw fog... Ma.... Ma gone." She spat the word "Ma" out like a rotten piece of prey. She paused then meowed, "Sparrow fog. Honesty. Pond fog. Mud gone. Sparrow... Sparrow... Sparrow..." She sighed, struggling to explain herself. "Stars. Bird." She looked up at the cat. "Stars, bird, plant gone. Plant black. Plant.... Plant... Plant dry?"
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I... you... YOUR CLAN KILLED WILLOWLEAP, SHE WAS MY MENTOR! ARRRGH!"
Smokepaw gathered all of his strength and slashed the cat's muzzle. "You will be the target of my wrath!"

(look at him trying to be all proud and strong lol)
Fogpelt shook her head, a sad smile appearing on her face. "Bad reason, little one."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Fogpelt shook her head, a sad smile appearing on her face. "Bad reason, little one."
"oh well, I will die for Ratnight if I must, he's the one who matched me with miss Willow!" Smokepaw wasn't the best fighter, but he could hold his own.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 18th, 2016, 04:31 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
He could feel his claws sink into Iceclaw's fur for only a moment before being kicked away. Sleetstrike yowled in pain as his stomach was pummeled with blows. Blood now splattered across his dull gray fur, mostly on his shoulders, as he was held in place on the ground. Determination burned in his green eyes as he stared into Iceclaw's, he would not die yet. With a furious growl he gathered all his strength and kicked at the warriors belly.
(Here will show just how outmatched sleetsrike is they may be the same size but iceclaw is very very flexible in battle using any situation to his advantage especially when hes in the air XD) iceclaw felt himself get lifred into the air he twisted and when he came back down he was able to position himself to land right back on sleetstrike bringing his full weight down onto the warrior the move was executed so smoothly it was obvious that iceclaw practiced it plenty of times

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
She sighed in exasperation. "Sparrowpaw green. Pondfur green. Mudpaw fog... Ma.... Ma gone." She spat the word "Ma" out like a rotten piece of prey. She paused then meowed, "Sparrow fog. Honesty. Pond fog. Mud gone. Sparrow... Sparrow... Sparrow..." She sighed, struggling to explain herself. "Stars. Bird." She looked up at the cat. "Stars, bird, plant gone. Plant black. Plant.... Plant... Plant dry?"
It made perfect sense to her," You heard her.. She wishes to go." She eyed the mentor, " You want whatever you apprentice wants right? You'll get her it.. So I say let her go, she'll be honored and respected in Starclan and see Mudpaw again." She prayed to both Starclan and the Darkforest that it'd work.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:33 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"oh well, I will die for Ratnight if I must, he's the one who matched me with miss Willow!" Smokepaw wasn't the best fighter, but he could hold his own.
Fogpelt sighed. "Why are the best of warriors always on the wrong side... So you really want me to fight you?" she asked, ignoring the blood dripping from her muzzle.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Fogpelt sighed. "Why are the best of warriors always on the wrong side... So you really want me to fight you?" she asked, ignoring the blood dripping from her muzzle.
"Only if I have to, I don't like Ratnight but I fight out of loyalty and respect for Willowlight!" Smokepaw felt a single tear slide down his cheek, but he didn't pay attention to it.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 18th, 2016, 04:43 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
It made perfect sense to her," You heard her.. She wishes to go." She eyed the mentor, " You want whatever you apprentice wants right? You'll get her it.. So I say let her go, she'll be honored and respected in Starclan and see Mudpaw again." She prayed to both Starclan and the Darkforest that it'd work.
Dunedrift looked helplessly between them. "A moment ago you were torturing her for fun," he meowed, looking at the cat. "I can't... The code... I can't let you..." He sighed, closing his eyes, and turned so Sandpaw could watch what he said. "The plant will never be green after it dries. Is this really what you want?" he asked, his greying-green eyes searching hers for a hint of remorse.
~
"Star bird," she replied to her mentor, then looked back at the warrior. "Name, name is?"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Dunedrift looked helplessly between them. "A moment ago you were torturing her for fun," he meowed, looking at the cat. "I can't... The code... I can't let you..." He sighed, closing his eyes, and turned so Sandpaw could watch what he said. "The plant will never be green after it dries. Is this really what you want?" he asked, his greying-green eyes searching hers for a hint of remorse.
~
"Star bird," she replied to her mentor, then looked back at the warrior. "Name, name is?"
She sighed," Fennelsnarl... I hate my name." To Dunedrift she added," I'll be as gentle as possibly and get the spot so it's over quicker, you don't have to watch, you can claim you never saw anything. Sometimes the code has flaws like teaching everyone to respect the code over other cats desires. It's her life she should chose, but I can't do it quickly without you agreeing because you'd fight and I'd hurt her trying not to die and end her life mercifully."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread