Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:24 AM
Little favour needed!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:58 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:43 AM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2017, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw listened to Tawnypaw about her training. He understood how harsh mentors could be sometimes. He had a pretty harsh one himself. But you just had to understand that every cat has a different story, and that can influence who they are as a cat. "Well, I bet that because of the way she trains you, you're going to become one of the best warriors!" Canarypaw still couldn't pinpoint her coloring. He felt again as if he should know why she looked so familiar. But again, the young tom dropped it, categorizing that thought as unimportant in this moment. "Also, don't base all of your thoughts about your skills off of what your mentor says. If you truly think you are doing well, then i bet you are!" He purred, touching his golden tail to her shoulder before moving it and getting to his paws. "How about we go out in the territory and you could show some of those skills off to me?" The apprentice's green eyes sparkled playfully, awaiting the feline's answer.

"I bet you'll finish in time! You're super smart!" Canarypaw liked to encourage others, and the way he did it just made him seem very innocent and trusting of everyone. But Canarypaw wasn't exactly like that. He didn't trust every cat he came across. Trust took time to earn, especially since it was one of the easiest things to break. Along with promises, and aoneobed heart. Canarypaw had vowed to himself that he would never break any of those things. And so far, he'd done pretty good with his goal. "Well, if you start getting chubby, then I'll be sure to come in here and drag you all over the territory, okay?" He joked, nudging his brother's shoulder. Getting to his paws, Canrypaw perked his ears, and looked up at the sun. It was low in the sky, close to sunset. "Well, I think it's time for me to get back to my training. I told the elders I'd clean out their nests tonight, so I should get to that!" He made a face, sticking out his tongue, then laughed. "Wish me luck Daypaw!" Canarypaw called over his shoulder as he padded away.

{We can end it there after your post?}
[Yeah!]
Daypaw watched their brother go. It had been awhile since they had a decent conversation. And even if Daypaw wouldnt say it outloud, they did love their brother very much. Both of their brothers. At times Daypaw wished that they could be training as a warrior again. That they could follow their brother at his side and clean the elders nest together. But they lived different lives now,"Yeah, I'll talk to you later!" they called out after them. They didnt know the next time theyd see eachother was, with their lives so busy with Daypaw treating wounds and Canarypaw out training with his mentor. Theyd make time, they had to.
Old July 5th, 2017, 08:18 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Newtpaw smiled when he agreed with her and watched for a few moments as he cleaned her long-fur, which seemed as foul of a job to him as it was to her. The taste of mud was no delicious taste and she could see it in his expressions. “Perhaps we can share a blackbird together after this together.” The small apprentice offered, her tone quiet and sincere, “Besides, I am a little hungry after all that running around.” She could see the disgust in his tone when he spoke of the mud once more and she felt bad for him having to do this - she then made a silent promise to make it up to him. The she-cat knew that he was doing this to make up for tackling her earlier into the mud puddle, but she hated to see her newfound friend go through having such a terrible taste. She’s repay him for his kindness definitely in the future. At the moment, she didn’t know how or when - but it would be on her mind until it was done. The small apprentice gave her fur a few more licks, gagging slightly at the taste of the mud like him and spat out the substance in the dirt nearby. It was nearly done, with Lionpaw’s help, of course.

She nodded to his words, looking over to the freshkill pile on the opposite side of camp and then looked back at him. “Are you sure you don’t want any help cleaning your own fur, I’d hate for you to get no help after you helped me.” Newtpaw remarked, a soft smile resting on her face as she peered at Lionpaw, “Thank you, by the way, for your help. It is a nuisance sometimes when having to groom this pelt.” She said this with a little giggle. Even with her shortened legs, Newtpaw always prided herself with her fur - which, when clean, was soft and beautiful to look at. Newtpaw uttered a slight yawn, seeming just a little tired. She lifted her gaze to the sky above that peeked through the trees, seeing the darkened grey clouds that slowly rolled past them in the sky. She wondered if it would rain again any time soon.
Because he had a mouthful of mud when she spoke, he didn't reply right away. When he finally spit it all out, he finally did reply to her question about the blackbird, "Yeah, of course! That'd be awesome!" Now, he was even more eager to finish, if that was possible. He flashed a wide, joyful grin at his friend. Then he came to a realization. At the moment, she was his only friend. Even though Newtpaw had been made an apprentice shortly after him, Lionpaw had yet to make other friends. Despite their different times at entering apprenticeship, it wasn't a large difference, and all he'd done so far is have a couple of training sessions. Sure, he'd approached and talked to some others, but they hadn't stuck around to become full friends, just mere acquaintances. He nodded towards Newtpaw. "Yeah," he mewed, "Me too! I could eat a dog!" he paused, before going on more quietly, "Well, maybe not a whole dog. But I am super hungry!"
He glanced at Newtpaw's pelt. They were very close to being done, just a few more cleansing licks. He subtracted the count by one, taking more mud into his mouth and onto his tongue, before spitting it out. It was horrible, but not as horrible as it was at first, now that he was a little more used to it after many mouthfuls of grimey mud. He shook his head. "No no, you don't need to help! It won't take me long at all, since I've already shaken a lot of it off!" He smiled ay her again, "The whole reason I wanted to help you is because it's my fault, and I don't want you to have to do a bunch of work to clean up what I caused." The golden brown tom flicked his tail, lighting hitting her shoulder with it. "It's fine, I promise." Again, he glanced at her pelr, and relief washed over him. Newtpaw's pelt was clean. He followed her gaze and looked at the dark clouds. "Am I thinking what you're thinking?" He questioned quietly, "Possible rain soon?"
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Because he had a mouthful of mud when she spoke, he didn't reply right away. When he finally spit it all out, he finally did reply to her question about the blackbird, "Yeah, of course! That'd be awesome!" Now, he was even more eager to finish, if that was possible. He flashed a wide, joyful grin at his friend. Then he came to a realization. At the moment, she was his only friend. Even though Newtpaw had been made an apprentice shortly after him, Lionpaw had yet to make other friends. Despite their different times at entering apprenticeship, it wasn't a large difference, and all he'd done so far is have a couple of training sessions. Sure, he'd approached and talked to some others, but they hadn't stuck around to become full friends, just mere acquaintances. He nodded towards Newtpaw. "Yeah," he mewed, "Me too! I could eat a dog!" he paused, before going on more quietly, "Well, maybe not a whole dog. But I am super hungry!"
He glanced at Newtpaw's pelt. They were very close to being done, just a few more cleansing licks. He subtracted the count by one, taking more mud into his mouth and onto his tongue, before spitting it out. It was horrible, but not as horrible as it was at first, now that he was a little more used to it after many mouthfuls of grimey mud. He shook his head. "No no, you don't need to help! It won't take me long at all, since I've already shaken a lot of it off!" He smiled ay her again, "The whole reason I wanted to help you is because it's my fault, and I don't want you to have to do a bunch of work to clean up what I caused." The golden brown tom flicked his tail, lighting hitting her shoulder with it. "It's fine, I promise." Again, he glanced at her pelr, and relief washed over him. Newtpaw's pelt was clean. He followed her gaze and looked at the dark clouds. "Am I thinking what you're thinking?" He questioned quietly, "Possible rain soon?"
“I’ll definitely go get us a blackbird once we’re done here, so that we can eat.” She purred and loved how excited he seemed to spend time with her, it made the small apprentice feel valued and wanted for once rather than be a burden of some sort. Newtpaw gave a small yawn and wondered why she was tired, especially since it was still early. It was probably because they were laying down and the grass was soft, comfortable enough for a nice, relaxing nap to take. The small apprentice knew that today wasn’t the day she’d sleep away, she would never risk losing time to spend with others that accepted her - like Lionpaw, for example. He was so kind and funny to be around and to be honest, she hoped that he would stay around as her friend for a long time. She knew that others sometimes went away, even if seeming to be good friends. Somehow, Lionpaw seem like the type that would just leave her without a good reason though and it made her feel more confident about them.

Newtpaw turned her head to look at her fur and Lionpaw was nearly done from what she could see, it was almost completely done without a speck of mud to be seen. She peered up at him as he insisted that she didn’t need to help him and after all, he was the reason to cause such a thing. The small she-cat nodded to her friend. “Alright, if you insist.” She remarked with a gentle smile on her maw, “Again, thank you for your help. My fur looks almost completely clean thanks to you.” A small sense of playfulness sparked in her eyes. “Without the assistance of the mighty Lionchaser, I would be lost.” Newtpaw exclaimed and giggled slightly, watching him flick his tail tip against her shoulder. A few moments later, she looked at her fur again and it was 100% clean with no evidence of mud. “My fur looks amazing, thank you.” She thanked him once again, feeling the need to praise her friend for assistance. She looked up to the darkened grey sky, her whiskers twitching slightly. “Yeah..” Newtpaw murmured, “We might get another rainstorm today like last night.” The apprentice shook her head, “That won’t stop us or the clan from doing anything though. We are Shadowclan, clan of the wily and proud!” The younger cat exclaimed with a purr.

The smaller apprentice then heaved herself to her paws, admiring the cleanliness of her fur and then looking at Lionpaw. “I’ll go get us that blackbird to share, okay? You start on that dirty fur of yours, Lionpaw.” She teased him and smiled before scampering off across the clearing towards the freshkill pile, determined to get them a meal to share, knowing how hungry the two of them are after all their playing.

---

Five minutes seemed to go by and pass before the small she-cat returned over to Lionpaw, but with an excited expression on her face as a plump blackbird hung from her jaws. She bounded over to her friend and dropped the prey in front of him before speaking. “Lionpaw! Lionpaw! Guess what?” She exclaimed, bouncing up and down on her paws, “While I went over to the freshkill pile and looked for a blackbird, this warrior came up to me and said that she was my chosen mentor! They finally found mentor for me, Lionpaw! I’m so excited! Her name is Brightfluff and my first lesson is going to be after I eat this blackbird with you.” She explained, her eyes gleaming with pride, “I’ll finally get to be an apprentice like you and train to hunt and fight and..” She realized that for awhile, Newtpaw had been rambling without any pauses. An embarrassed blush came across her face and she sat down, looking down at her paws.

“Heh.. Sorry, I tend to get a bit overexcited sometimes.” The she-cat murmured to Lionpaw and tucked her paws underneath herself before lifting her head and looking at the blackbird between them. “Here - I’ll let you have the first bite. You said how you were super hungry, enough to almost eat a dog, if I recall.” Newtpaw said, an amused smile on her maw as she nosed the plump bird to her beloved friend.

Sorry about the long post!! Alright, so, I finally found someone that would be Newtpaw’s mentor and I talked with them about roleplaying her and them after I was done with Newtpaw and Lionpaw. I hope that is okay with you. I would like Newtpaw to tell Lionpaw all about her lesson after it’s done or whenever he is free to spend time with her after her lesson with Brightfluff. I’m so excited that she can finally train and further her life. Newtpaw is my favorite character that I've ever made, to be honest.
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@Fern

Sunmist laid at the edge of the clearing, his paws tucked underneath him. Nearby, a group of kits were playing and he was keeping a watchful eye on them. He was well aware that a queen was already supervising the play, but he enjoyed watching the energetic fluffs anyways. His eyes were half closed and to anyone else it may appear that he was beginning to doze off, but rather he was wide awake and just enjoying himself. He was partly tempted to join in on the kits' play- he loved hearing them squeal as they 'defeated' him in battle and making them happy- however the clearing was busy enough without a full fledged warrior behaving like a kit as well.

His eyes flickered fully open after a while and he decided to do something somewhat productive, as he lifted his paw to begin a grooming session. His stomach grumbled, reminding him that he hadn't yet eaten a morning meal. He settled on eating after he was done with his grooming, and he turned to rhythmically drew his tongue over his back.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:55 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist laid at the edge of the clearing, his paws tucked underneath him. Nearby, a group of kits were playing and he was keeping a watchful eye on them. He was well aware that a queen was already supervising the play, but he enjoyed watching the energetic fluffs anyways. His eyes were half closed and to anyone else it may appear that he was beginning to doze off, but rather he was wide awake and just enjoying himself. He was partly tempted to join in on the kits' play- he loved hearing them squeal as they 'defeated' him in battle and making them happy- however the clearing was busy enough without a full fledged warrior behaving like a kit as well.

His eyes flickered fully open after a while and he decided to do something somewhat productive, as he lifted his paw to begin a grooming session. His stomach grumbled, reminding him that he hadn't yet eaten a morning meal. He settled on eating after he was done with his grooming, and he turned to rhythmically drew his tongue over his back.
Silverear entered the clearing, eyes quickly adjusting to the light difference as she exited the den she was in. She quickly flattened a few bits of fur that were spiked up, face upset for just a second. From the corner of her vision, the silver colored calico spied Sunmist laying down and grooming himself. "Hello." She mewed as she appeared from behind the tom, careful not to startle the warrior, "How are you today?"

Her ear flicked as she heard the slight sound of her clanmate's stomach rumbling. She grinned and sat down little ways from him. "Is someone hungry?" She laughed, eyeing the tom before putting her paws under her chest.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Silverear entered the clearing, eyes quickly adjusting to the light difference as she exited the den she was in. She quickly flattened a few bits of fur that were spiked up, face upset for just a second. From the corner of her vision, the silver colored calico spied Sunmist laying down and grooming himself. "Hello." She mewed as she appeared from behind the tom, careful not to startle the warrior, "How are you today?"

Her ear flicked as she heard the slight sound of her clanmate's stomach rumbling. She grinned and sat down little ways from him. "Is someone hungry?" She laughed, eyeing the tom before putting her paws under her chest.
Sunmist's head rose as he heard someone approach, glancing up to catch sight of Silverear. He gave a polite smile and dipped his head in greeting for a moment, before raising his head to place his amber eyes back on the other warrior. "Hello, Silverear. I'm doing well, and you?" He returned the question. She appeared to have just left the warriors den, and he assumed that his friend had just woken up. A smile appeared as he realized he must have been the first cat to approach this morning; he genuinely enjoyed the molly's company.

His orange tail flicked in embarrassment as the molly overheard the evidence of his hunger. "Yes, just a bit," he admitted. "I haven't eaten yet. I could fetch us both something from the fresh kill pile, if you haven't had something already?" He threw the offer out there, giving his pelt a quick shake as something landed on it. He glanced back, noticing it was a piece of moss the kits had been using in their game. Using a curled paw to bat it back, he gave a chuckle as they squealed a chorus of 'thank you's before immediately returning to their play.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@woly

Lucky stirred fitfully in the nest within the "medicine den" as Daypaw had called it. It was padded with moss and feathers so it was soft, but not as sot as the nest at in her hopusefolks den. She was still sore all over, but no longer bleeding, and Daypaw had rubbed some strong-smelling plants on her wound, which had stung at first, but she suppose it helped. Daypaw had also given her some small, black seeds too eat and fallen asleep shortly after, but her sleep had been filled with images of gnashing teeth and slathering jaws. The she cat had woken up several times throughout the night in a fright only to here the silence of the den, and see Daypaw sleeping farther off, looking as though her dreams weren't so pleasant either, the way the clan cat seemed to twitch and grunt as though in pain. Gritting her teeth, Lucky tried to rise unsteadily to her feet, wincing as her body protested. But she had been gone so long... her housefolk would worry. Besides, she didn't want to impose on these clan cats.
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:30 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Sunmist's head rose as he heard someone approach, glancing up to catch sight of Silverear. He gave a polite smile and dipped his head in greeting for a moment, before raising his head to place his amber eyes back on the other warrior. "Hello, Silverear. I'm doing well, and you?" He returned the question. She appeared to have just left the warriors den, and he assumed that his friend had just woken up. A smile appeared as he realized he must have been the first cat to approach this morning; he genuinely enjoyed the molly's company.

His orange tail flicked in embarrassment as the molly overheard the evidence of his hunger. "Yes, just a bit," he admitted. "I haven't eaten yet. I could fetch us both something from the fresh kill pile, if you haven't had something already?" He threw the offer out there, giving his pelt a quick shake as something landed on it. He glanced back, noticing it was a piece of moss the kits had been using in their game. Using a curled paw to bat it back, he gave a chuckle as they squealed a chorus of 'thank you's before immediately returning to their play.
"I haven't eaten yet either, and prey does sound good right about now," Silverear said, her stomach growling now. She smiled as she watched a bit of moss land on the tom's back, and he threw it back at the kits. "They are adorable, aren't they. I love to watch them grow up." She mewed, eyes glistening with sadness for a moment before she turned her head. The calico colored cat fidgeted before grooming her tail, which had already been groomed that morning. Silverear flicked her gaze to Sunmist, a small smile planted on her face.

Old July 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I haven't eaten yet either, and prey does sound good right about now," Silverear said, her stomach growling now. She smiled as she watched a bit of moss land on the tom's back, and he threw it back at the kits. "They are adorable, aren't they. I love to watch them grow up." She mewed, eyes glistening with sadness for a moment before she turned her head. The calico colored cat fidgeted before grooming her tail, which had already been groomed that morning. Silverear flicked her gaze to Sunmist, a small smile planted on her face.
"They are the cutest," Sunmist agreed. It was no secret to the clan that the normally stern tom had a soft spot for kits- he was often seen happily playing with them. He frowned as he caught sight of Silverear's expression, wondering briefly what she was upset about. Deciding against questioning her on it, instead he asked, "Any preference on prey?" He didn't know her well enough to assume her favorite prey, so he found it better to ask rather than risk picking out something that she may dislike. He pushed himself to his paws, ready to pad to the pile, but waiting for the molly's answer.

|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:46 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
"They are the cutest," Sunmist agreed. It was no secret to the clan that the normally stern tom had a soft spot for kits- he was often seen happily playing with them. He frowned as he caught sight of Silverear's expression, wondering briefly what she was upset about. Deciding against questioning her on it, instead he asked, "Any preference on prey?" He didn't know her well enough to assume her favorite prey, so he found it better to ask rather than risk picking out something that she may dislike. He pushed himself to his paws, ready to pad to the pile, but waiting for the molly's answer.
Hearing the tom's question, she pushed her thoughts back. "No. Well, as long as it isn't a lizard." She replied kindly, her warm smile returning. She curled her silver tail over her white paws. Silverear yawned, pink tongue sticking out. She closed her mouth once she was done, and returned to smiling, watching Sunmist as he got to his paws.

Closed Thread